xXxTable 'o' ContentsxXx
xXxPost One-Table 'o' ContentsxXx
Post Two-Story/Plot
Post Three-Rules
Post Four-Profile/skeleton
Post Five-Male Profiles
Post 6-Female Profiles
xXxPlot;;StoryxXx

Yes, our people appear the same, yet fights always break out. Two sides, yet different outlooks, because they are different circumstances. One side is called the "Dominant Vampyres," because we were born like this. No choice, and yet we are proud of who we are... some of us. The others, they are less than we are, or so we think. They are refered to as the "Lesser Vampyres." These are the ones who were bitten, subjected to this fate by an unfortunate circumstance, or perhaps a love gone wrong. The Dominants look down upon the Lessers. Each name has become a sort of slang to the other.

The Dominants are very possesive and see the men as higher. There are two alpha males, for lack of a better word, in the Dominants "tribe." The men see to it that their women are taken care of, and believe that we have to love them. If you are one of the two Alpha women, you "belong" to one of the Alpha Males. If you are just a woman of the Dominants, then you have the choice to "belong" to one certain male, or you may go with whom ever you so choose, as long as he is Dominant. The Dominants see the Lessers as... well, less.

The Lessers on the other hand, they are more relaxed. They are always in fights with the Dominants, simply because they are part human. They have been shunned by the human race, and the Vampyric race as well, looking only to eachother. They aren't nearly as possesive, letting the womendo whatever they want, as long as it isn't with a Dominant. There are two Alpha Males here as well, but the women are all equal. The males are simply there to keep order among the Lessers, and to decide upon the major issues.

Post One-Table 'o' Contents
xXxPost Two-Story/PlotxXx
Post Three-Rules
Post Five-Male Profiles
Post 6-Female Profiles
xXxRules!xXx

~*~Um, follow the rules, duh! That should be a given.
~*~No cyber. If you really feel the need to bump uglies, dance the mattress mambo or get dirty with someone you can’t see, feel, or probably don’t even know, do it somewhere else please. Some where far away from me.
~*~Follow the Gaia rules.
~*~Please be semi-lit. By this I mean spell to the best of your ability, no chat speak and I understand writers block. Do your best, if you can’t write an entire paragraph, don’t try, but if you can, by all means, do it. Also, please try to write more than one line. Thanks.
~*~Fighting is fine, but no killing with out my okay, and the victims okay.
~*~If you are going to come, then never post again, don’t bother coming. I would appreciate a post every two days at the least. If this is going to be a problem for you, please let me know at the beginning of you character request PM and I will most likely let it slide. If something comes up, let me know AS SOON as you get back, and no, “My dog ate my computer” will not work.
~*~I want the title of your PM to be “Silly Penguin”
~*~No **, --, ~~ or anything like that for actions.
~*~Use quotation marks “” around your dialogue.
~*~I reserve the right to add/change/take away rules, but I will let you know if I do. I wont leave you in the dark, I will let you know, promise.
~*~Please, read all the profiles, it helps. Trust me.
~*~HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Post Two-Story/Plot
xXxPost Three-RulesxXx
Post Five-Male Profiles
Post 6-Female Profiles
xXxProfilexXx

xXxPupeteerxXx
;;Username;;
xXxYou May Call MexXx
;;Character Name;;
xXxI Am Faithful To ThexXx
;;Dominant or Lesser;;
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
;;Personality, Bio, History, what ever you feel you need to put here;;
xXxDo I Look Good Enough For You?xXx
;;Appearance, no Avi! Real Picture, Anime or detailed description. If there are more than two pictures, use links for the rest;;

xXxSkeletonxXx

[align=center][size=14][b]xXx[/b][color=limegreen]Pupeteer[/color][b]xXx[/b][/size]
[size=10]Username;;[/size]
[size=14][b]xXx[/b][color=limegreen]You May Call Me[/color][b]xXx[/b][/size]
[size=10]Character Name;;[/size]
[size=14][b]xXx[/b][color=limegreen]I Am Faithful To The[/color][b]xXx[/b][/size]
[size=10]Dominant or Lesser;;[/size]
[size=14][b]xXx[/b][color=limegreen]It's Just Who I Am[/color][b]xXx[/b][/size]
[size=10]Personality, Bio, History, what ever you feel you need to put here;;[/size]
[size=14][b]xXx[/b][color=limegreen]Do I Look Good Enough For You?[/color][b]xXx[/b][/size]
[size=10]Appearance, no Avi! Real Picture, Anime or detailed description. If there are more than two pictures, use links for the rest;;[/size][/align]

Post Two-Story/Plot
Post Three-Rules
xXxPost Four-Profile/skeletonxXx
Post Five-Male Profiles
Post 6-Female Profiles
xXxMale ProfilesxXx

xXxDOMINANTxXx

~*~Alpha~*~

Orgasmic.Blueberry
xXx
PupeteerxXx
Orgasmic.Blueberry
xXx
You May Call MexXx
Verdii
xXx
I Am Faithful To ThexXx
Dominant
xXx
It's Just Who I AmxXx

Quite easily described as a sly trickster, Verdii is quite the playful one, with a fondness for messing with other people. The young male decidedly goes through life with the determination to live twice, and then some, and there are few things he won't at least try. If put into a foul mood, Verdii can turn rather cruel and has few issues with hurting anyone's feelings unless it would end in unfavorable consequences for him. He has his odd moods as well, which can differ from spazztic ones to 'ignor-a**s' moods. The boy also holds a certain bit of charm, which he takes advantage of in order to get exactly what he wants a good deal of the time and to lull others into a sort of false sense of security. When he finds someone he likes and takes interest in for longer than three minutes, Verdii can be quite determined in getting all he can out of said person, even if he might end up stripping them to the bone and leaving them useless and lesser than before because of it.

His father, a vampire, the stereotype of his kind. He loved to kill, destroy, and create chaos.. somehow, that trait was passed to him(insanity). His brother had been slain by a group of humans.. And in revenge, he destroyed their village, and defiled the young women, and murdered them. Unknown to him, a few survived, and Verdii was born as a result. His mother died of a fatal disease, usually linked to demons, when he was twelve. He was taken in by a young woman, and she soon became his best, and only friend. She took care of him for two years, raising him as her own. But at the age of sixteen, she had become in debt, and gave the sixteen year old Vampire in exchange for her life. Verdii was crushed, and has since vowed to never be used in such a manner again.

He's Got a Kitten! [Azor]

xXx
Do I Look Good Enough For You?xXx

User Image

Blue Elf Boy
xXxPupeteerxXx
Blue Elf Boy
xXxYou May Call MexXx
Chani
Dominants
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
Chani is a "twenty five" year old vamp, and quite remorseful about his apparently non-existent death. He feels quite terrible at how the "silly humans" get to die, but he doesnt. He could of course kill himself, but what would be the fun in that?
Chani may have slightly insane over the time he has been alive, but its kind of hard to tell. Seeing as many didnt know him at the beginning. He likes both boys and girls, all being sexual pleasure to him. He also doesnt go anywhere without his trusty throwing daggers, which he has hidden around his body. He can though, be quite charming.

User Image

~*~Others~*~

xXxLESSERSxXx

~*~Alpha (2 Needed)~*~

PrincessFlies
xXxPupeteerxXx
;;PrincessFlies;;
xXxYou May Call MexXx
;;Ian Temleh;;
;;Lesser;;
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
;;Ian is quiet, and he tends to spend his time alone. Not that he doesn't want company, it's just he doesn't trust people easily. If he trusts you he'll tell you anything, if he doesn't he's cold and distant.
His dislike of the Dominants is great, and he feels he has good reason to hate them. He was the target of a cruel joke on their part. He'd been out drinking with his friends one night, not drinking enough to be completely drunk and out of it, but enough so his senses were fuzzy. A group of dominants had decided they needed a new playtoy, so he was bitten that night and turned into a vampire, only so they could have someone lesser then them to pick on to keep them occupied for a while. He put up for it for a while, because he was new and needed at least some information before leaving, it was about a month before he decided he could probably survive on his own, and left;;

;;[x]Click Me[x];;

~*~Others~*~

Post Two-Story/Plot
Post Three-Rules
xXxPost Five-Male ProfilesxXx
Post 6-Female Profiles
xXxFemale ProfilesxXx

xXxDOMINANTxXx

~*~Alpha~*~

xXx
PupeteerxXx
Roxy Sarukie
xXx
You May Call MexXx
Rain Evans
xXx
I Am Faithful To ThexXx
Dominant
xXx
It's Just Who I AmxXx
Rain is generally a fun loving girl who tries to be faithful to the Dominants. She can't complain about her position, though she sometimes wishes she could stray from the path for a while, but dares not to. She doesn't remember her parents, and was raised by the clan since she can remember. Inside, she doesn't see why they have so much hatred towards the lessers, since they are Vampyres as well. Sometimes she longs to talk to one of them, wondering if it would change anyones ideas of them.
xXx
Do I Look Good Enough For You?xXx
Facial Appearance: User Image

The Garb: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SheenaRoxSox
xXxPupeteerxXx
;;Username;; SheenaRoxSox
xXxYou May Call Me:SheenaxXx
;;Character Name;;Sheena
;;Dominant or Lesser;;Dominant
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
;;Personality, Bio, History, what ever you feel you need to put here;;Sweet,but pwerful,shady and mysterious
;;Appearance, no Avi! Real Picture, Anime or detailed description. If there are more than two pictures, use links for the rest;;User Image

~*~Others~*~

xXxLESSERSxXx

CrossBone Muffin
xXxPupeteerxXx
;;Crossbone Muffin;;
xXxYou May Call MexXx
;;Lavinia Sayna Lambert;;
;;Bambi;;

;;Lesser;;
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
;; Lavinia grew up in a lovely French estate, obviously in France, but her Mother wanted her to see the world. All of it, to be exact and sent her daughter out about 2 years ago, so far, the mother beleives her daughter is in China, shopping and doing exquisite and ladylike things. But instead, Lavinia got a boyfriend, and was later turned do to an accident made out of arrogance. Mostly on his part, if you ask her. The whole situation could have been avioded if he had told her what he was, she would have been careful about breaking a mirror from above...

Lavinia has a nickname, like most people and she got it from her family, Bambi, why? Because she is a very delicate person, easily fractured, and will always seemed shattered at harsh words on the outside, but shes probably still trying to process what it is you said.
Bambi grew up in a home where she was the only female daughter out of, 19 siblings, 9 divorces, and 2 deaths. As you can tell, Bambi's mother was a gold digger, and did it with dignity, I guess you could say, and made sure she didn't rub off on her daughter. Due to this home situation, Bambi was treated like a Queen and with the respect a Dominant gets, so she still has a few kinks about what she expects from people. At times she forgets her place, and a quick n** in the right direction is normally the only HEADS UP she needs.
Bambi learned to draw, and play instruments, but never ever will Bambi be able to sing. It is horrendous and will probably kill some one, but her music instrument wise is rather musical, should I say, hehe.;;

User Image

Tatsuya Ai
xXxPuppeteerxXx
;;Tatsuya Ai;;
xXxYou May Call MexXx
;;Ai Lafayette;;
;;Lesser;;
xXxIt's Just Who I AmxXx
;;Ai was born in Tokyo but was rasied in Paris by her father after her mother died giving birth to her; Her father was French and her mother was Japanese. Ai lived in a little house in the French countryside, she lived a happy life with her father and never seemed to get into trouble. She was just an average girl who was spirited, sociable, and fun. However, later on she was bitten by a vampire at the age of sixteen, so she keep the appearance of a sixteen year old. She was born back during the ninetenth century.

Ai is a clever and intelligent girl that is very sociable and fun to be with. She is very kind and sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. She will fight in order to defend herself but will only fight for that reason. She tries very hard not to get into it with the Dominants but she has had a couple occassions wherer shes had to fight off off a Dominant.

Ai has a black kitten named Miya;;

;;User Image;;

Post Two-Story/Plot
Post Three-Rules
Post Five-Male Profiles
xXxPost 6-Female ProfilesxXx
Pushing off the red silk comforter, a slim, hour glass figure rose from the large, plush bed. Wearing merely a tank top and a pair of pajama bottoms, the woman sretched mindlessly. How odd was it that if you were to see her outside this room, she would be wearing a gown of velvet, and yet when she slept, she wore modern clothing? Walking across the room, her feet padding against the hardwood floors, she reached the wardrobe. Pulling out a red velvet dress, with laces across the front, the woman smoothed out the few creases that were visible. The building the woman was in belonged to the Clan. The Dominants owned it, and had for many hundreds of years. It was old and aging, yet remained in near perfect condition. Once she was dressed, she sat down at the vanity and peered into the large mirror. "And people said we don't have reflections." she said aloud to no one, seeing as she was the only one in the room. Smiling a toothy grin, she began to apply make-up, and let her mind wander.
The woman had finally finished applying her make-up,and rose to her feet once more. Her name was Rain, an alpha female in the Clan. Quickly, she put on a pair of black heells that laced up her ankles. Approaching the door, she put her hand on the cool metal of the knob,and turned it, finally hearing the 'click' she had been awaiting. Walking down the hall of the three story house, she took note that she was the only one awake. This must mean that the sun had not yet set. 'There is one advantage they have.' she thought, 'most of them can still go out in the sun. Us, well, I have never seen the world when it is light outside.'

Upon reaching the library, Rain turned on a small table lamp that rested near a large, cushiony chair. Pulling a book from off of the shelf,she settled herself in, curling her legs underneath her, and began to read.
It had been at least ten minutes,and Rain still hadn't read a paragraph. Not because she couldn't, she was simply having trouble focusing. Where her mind was, she was unsure, but knew it wasn't there. Raising her head ever so slightly, Rain looked towards the door to the large library. She thought she had heard someone, but must have been mistaken. Returning to her book, she forced herself to pay attention to it... so wha ifhse had to read the same word about seven times, she was still paying attention.

Bambi moved slowly from the bathroom to the dressor. A towel was wrapped tightly around her chest as she searched for something to wear, she was tired. Exhausted wasn't even the right word to describe it, on top of this there was that swollen pit in her stomach, painfull enough to make her cry, but she knew it wouldn't help. She'd have to find some one to either tell her where to get food, or help her go get it. Since, she was still squimish about putting her mouth on peoples skin. Imagine the GERMS!!
She selected a very plan, black dress, with velvet celtic designs, it was actually given to her by her Mother, whom she hasn't seen or spoken to in roughly, 1 and half years. She loosely tied her hair up in a bun, black stoned butterflys were holding it together, in a way that even confused her, since she just randomly stuck the pins in. It felt like it was going to hold so she let it stay...
Of course, her makeup was next and that never took long, a small amount of black eye shadow and she was finished. Ever since her 'change' she never really felt a need to dress up anymore. Since, it was so early, and she had a pretty good feeling that no one was going to be up, she decided to head over to the library, just to see what was happening.
She didn't bother with her heels and walked barefoot out into the corridor, making sure to walk with the top part of her foot. Just to be sure she was quiet, she didn't want to awake anyone, and people yelling at her always made her cry. It was a strange thing, but a thing none the less.

OOCll Sorry, for the delay!
From the stirring noises heard about the house from the other Dominants, Rain understood that night had finally fallen. Raising to her feet, she replaced the book, not even bothering to mark her page. Five minutes later, she had emerged from her room, a black cloak with simple little siler designs on the trim, was wrapped around her shoulders. As she exited the house, she flipped the hood up, and began down the street.

Keeping a close eye out for someone who was alone, she licked her fangs once. She felt the hunger begin to rise in her, and the thrill of hunt began to run through her veins. 'The park...' she thought, as she cut through a yard, heading towards the public park, preparing herself for a meal.
Though sunlight didn’t really shine where Verdii was, he could somehow feel the rays that had faded from the sky on his pale face. A soft grunt was emitted from his lips as he rolled over as if to escape the lights that weren’t really there. His dull golden hues opened, and then squinted as he glanced around what he liked to call his room. Sure, even vampires need a room, some place to call their own, a place where people couldn’t barge in whenever they pleased. No, this was Verdii's room, and his alone, with an exception of visitors and his companion Azor, a kitten. This was where he kept his secrets. Although it was just a decorated room. A bed, the head and foot-boards carved from a dark shade of mohoghany wood, an amoire, dresser, desk, and bookshelf of the same color. On the windows, draped dark crimson curtains that kept out the sunlight during the day. The room itself wasn’t all the great, to tell the truth, it didn't seem to have a closet..Even if it was highly decorated, it still was missing a closet..Or, if it was one, he hadn't discovered it yet..But, nevertheless, it was ‘home’ to the boy.

"Azor.." He cooed, "Wake up you silly kitten." Azor wasn't the normal kitten either, at first, he had to adjust to the lifestyle of the others in the accomidations, which was a bit trick being that he was just a kitten a few weeks old. But, why would Verdii have a kitten? It's simple, who couldn't resist their soft fur or their adorable personalities? He brushed the oddly light azure colored hair awa from his eyes and picked the kitten up before heading out in the hall to see who was up, and ho wasn't or to set one of his so called 'traps' around one of the doors. Of course, the classic bucket of water above a door..But, which door, which door should he pick? He wasn't dressed in his regular 'formal' attire at the moment, he was just dressed in a pair of black pants and a white long-sleeved shirt. Occasionally, Azor would meow and climb on Verdii's shoulder as he usually did as he made his way to where the others could possibly be, outside, or somewhere else in the area.

Before Bambi could make it to her destination she was pulled by two running people. They were obviously happy about something, and felt the need to run along. Instead of argueing, which was Bambi's first instinct, she smiled, and ran up ahead of them, greatful that they let go of her arms as she passed them. The excitemement was obvious about the falling of the sun. Not many people got excited around alot around here, and this was practicly a party.
Usually Bambi was one of the first people to make it outside, with the exception of the people who were already out there. Normally they wen't in pairs, it seemed safer, and it was more entertaining with a campanion along to help you out. Bambi, never asked for one, or seemed to want one, but everyone who knew her, knew she did. So, instead of waiting for the annoying questions, and the re-assurences, Bambi ran, hoping no one had seen her stupidly trip as she tried to get away. Her destination was the park, as it normally was. It was pretty much the only place she could dance, hop, and skip without the worry of other things. Well, her stomach pains, and excruciating head-ache didn't count. Though they were enough to go an beg someone to hunt for her.
Edited Due Too Excessive Errors
Upon reaching the park, Rain spotted few people, trying to pick which would be best. Soon, though, she saw someone approaching. Quickly, she hid behind a large oak, knowing it was another of her kind... but for some reason, she knew the girl was not a Dominant, but a Lesser. Rain avoided them when she could, because the last thing she needed was getting yelled at by one of the Males. It was not something she wished to revisit.. ever. Peering around the tree, she made sure the girl couldn't see her, but kept an eye on her all the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff