Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Teiflings are the COOLEST.))

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Viriathos noticed his watcher, and slowly showed a threatening smile. The rapier at his side shimmered with a bloody red. His hood fluttered in the wind, but not much, as it rested on his head. He thought to himself. 'Should I approach?', 'Should I expect an attack? After all, I'm a stranger, so why shouldn't I?' He stood his ground. He hadn't noticed what position the Drow was in. Frankly, he wasn't in the mood to fight, either. Still, he stood. He pulled down his hood, revealing dirty-white hair and a roughly-chiseled face.

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mythril Darkelven
((Teiflings are the COOLEST.))

(Aren't they, though. I got it from the Races of Faerun book. Damn useful item xp .)
DarXider
Viriathos noticed his watcher, and slowly showed a threatening smile. The rapier at his side shimmered with a bloody red. His hood fluttered in the wind, but not much, as it rested on his head. He thought to himself. 'Should I approach?', 'Should I expect an attack? After all, I'm a stranger, so why shouldn't I?' He stood his ground. He hadn't noticed what position the Drow was in. Frankly, he wasn't in the mood to fight, either. Still, he stood. He pulled down his hood, revealing dirty-white hair and a roughly-chiseled face.
-Backstrokes in the lake, never taking her eye off you, her snowy hair plastered in long strands to her face like cobwebs, her dark skin taking on a bluish hue from the dire cold.-

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mythril Darkelven
-Backstrokes in the lake, never taking her eye off you, her snowy hair plastered in long strands to her face like cobwebs, her dark skin taking on a bluish hue from the dire cold.-

Viriathos was still watching the Drow. Humans might have mistaken him for being enthralled by the Drow. Sure, he was interested, but not enthralled. Humans might then have mistaken it for lust. Should anyone have asked him, he would've run them through.
DarXider
Mythril Darkelven

Viriathos was still watching the Drow. Humans might have mistaken him for being enthralled by the Drow. Sure, he was interested, but not enthralled. Humans might then have mistaken it for lust. Should anyone have asked him, he would've run them through.
-Sits crouched on the bank, waist-deep in freezing water, her whip close at her side, her arms folded sternly as she takes a position and stays.-

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mythril Darkelven
-Sits crouched on the bank, waist-deep in freezing water, her whip close at her side, her arms folded sternly as she takes a position and stays.-

'Why... WHY! Why must this Drow taunt me so...' Viriathos thought to himself. His blade was still pulsing with the same red as before. The red that has stained Viriathos' hands, many a time, though never disclosed in his story. Normally, it's a curse and vengeance as his past to other races.
DarXider
Mythril Darkelven

'Why... WHY! Why must this Drow taunt me so...' Viriathos thought to himself. His blade was still pulsing with the same red as before. The red that has stained Viriathos' hands, many a time, though never disclosed in his story. Normally, it's a curse and vengeance as his past to other races.
-Doesn't move, not sure whether she's blinked in the last few minutes. A long period of time lapses and she leans foreward, resting her chin on her knees, wrapping her arms around them, eyeing a fish that brushes against her ankle.-

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"And here's me thinking the Drow were a violent race... Well, not as much as we Tieflings..." he muttered to himself, smiling slightly. He rolled his neck, as he hadn't been up too long, and was camped not too far, strangely enough, from this Drow. His neck finally snapped, and he definitely heard it. "Ow..." he hissed. A raven suddenly appeared, perched on his shoulder. It cawwed, silently. This was, however, just random. It wasn't trying to tell him anything. It was just a companion. He too, watched the Drow. His name was Cerin (means little dark one.)
DarXider
"And here's me thinking the Drow were a violent race... Well, not as much as we Tieflings..." he muttered to himself, smiling slightly. He rolled his neck, as he hadn't been up too long, and was camped not too far, strangely enough, from this Drow. His neck finally snapped, and he definitely heard it. "Ow..." he hissed. A raven suddenly appeared, perched on his shoulder. It cawwed, silently. This was, however, just random. It wasn't trying to tell him anything. It was just a companion. He too, watched the Drow. His name was Cerin (means little dark one.)
-Her pointed ears p***k foreward at the pretty bird, and she watches, one ear panning slowly behind her like a deer listening for predators..-

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mythril Darkelven
-Her pointed ears p***k foreward at the pretty bird, and she watches, one ear panning slowly behind her like a deer listening for predators..-

Viriathos whispered something to Cerin, and the little bird fluttered over to the Drow, crowing softly. He cocked his head a few times as he tried to settle to a comfortable spot for his feet on the ground. Viriathos watched, smiling. His raven was still a hatchling, and was still learning about the world, so Viriathos was more than happy to teach him.
DarXider
Mythril Darkelven

Viriathos whispered something to Cerin, and the little bird fluttered over to the Drow, crowing softly. He cocked his head a few times as he tried to settle to a comfortable spot for his feet on the ground. Viriathos watched, smiling. His raven was still a hatchling, and was still learning about the world, so Viriathos was more than happy to teach him.
-She slipped deeper into the water, shivering, Turning to face towards the little crow, still not quite used to the sight of birds.-

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Viriathos sighed, and slowly went over. He silently muttered something, and his blade shone a hot orange. He removed it from the sheath, and dipped it in the water, warming it a little. He placed the sword in the sheath, and looked at the drone. It was still sleeping. Viriathos sat by the bank, watching the horizon, the raven by his side.
DarXider
Viriathos sighed, and slowly went over. He silently muttered something, and his blade shone a hot orange. He removed it from the sheath, and dipped it in the water, warming it a little. He placed the sword in the sheath, and looked at the drone. It was still sleeping. Viriathos sat by the bank, watching the horizon, the raven by his side.
-Stares at you blatantly- Saph vel'bol dos kyorl?

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Ele? 'udtila ussta llanath eszak dos?" Viriathos looked at the Drow. "Siyo, Usstan shlu'ta telanth Ilythiiri..." He paused for a while. "F'sarn Viriathos. Dos ph'?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff