Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

He heard a voice muffled through the door of his office. He gave a peek around the corner of the door frame just as the nurse stepped in. Not minding one bit, he gave the girl a weak smile. " I'll be fine" Moving back in to the bathroom, he opened his mouth to look at his swollen gashed tongue. "I could use a bit of help though, you know how to ut stitches in?" Seger questioned, walking out of the bathroom to lean on his desk. His nose was very noticeably bruised up now and he also had a small cut on his lips. "I guess I chomped down on my tongue when that girl hit me" Scoffing he looked away, thinking back on the scene again. "Stupid Christians.."

[[Mmmf, so sorry it's short!]]

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Elethia reached out and grabbed the fabric that covered Shizuka's back, with a rough yank they were staring face to face, Shizuka felt a shiver when their bodies bumped into each other. "This is the only warning you will have, stop being a bloody git to me or I will make the rest of your days here a living hell," Elethia smiled as she released Shizuka and slipped off and hurried to Aiyonna's side. "I think it would be best if we leave, after your questions are answered of course." How fascinating. That really just happened. Shizuka tilted her head slightly in curiosity at Elethia. Shizuka knew Elethia to be slightly tougher than most people around here, hearing tales from Aiyonna about how Elethia and her brother got into fights. But did she really think she was all that? A smile started to cross Shizuka's face, as it grew wider, Shizuka found it hard to stifle it. She should not be smiling at what had just happened, but enraged. But she saw it as being quite comical. Elethia wasn't the only one who had been in scuffles. Most knew bits and pieces of Shizuka's past, with her taking care of her little brother and sister, they always got into power struggles and whatever fight anyone could think of they had. Most people mistook this as the only experience in fighting Shizuka had ever had. A small chuckle escaped Shizuka, they were all mistaken. Her parents had been rich, and had never been home and kept their children at the house, including Shizuka, from them being the military family that they were. And they were not going to be disgraced by phobia's. They were a proud family, and they taught Shizuka many combat moves used in the Japanese military, from hand to hand combat, guns, even to samurai swords. Shizuka knew how to put most people down. But she wasn't going to reveal that kind of secret right away, especially not in front of Kaspir. Elethia's back was turned to Shizuka, Kaspir had rolled his eyes at Shizuka when he saw that she had blocked him out, yet again. And had turned his back to her as well. Aiyonna was still standing, waiting for her questions to be answered. Shizuka knew Aiyonna was slightly insane. Perhaps if she saw a little bit more blood...She wouldn't defend Elethia but concentrate more on doing terrible things to her. All Shizuka would have to do is feed Aiyonna the fantasy. The smile that threatened Shizuka's lip's came into full view. Silently, she walked forward towards Elethia. "A bloody git? You should know how much I hate b***h fights, Elethia." Shizuka said Elethia's name slowly and in a low voice like she was disgusted to say it. Before Elethia could turn around and face Shizuka again to what Shizuka knew would be a nice punch to the face, Shizuka reached out and pulled Elethia's hair, yanking her back hard enough so that Elethia fell flat on her back. "Aiyonna, I saw the way you looked at Seger. What about Miss Hunter here?" Shizuka said this, seeing Elethia about to get up Shizuka kicked Elethia in the face, hearing something crack and seeing sprays of blood come out of her nose. Her glasses had broken into two pieces and scattered down on the floor. "Just think about it. What would happen if you stuck her with a needle full of liquid nitrogen and put that in her veins? How about switching her arm's with her legs?" Shizuka was trying to feed Aiyonna's thought process, she wasn't trying to befriend her. But if she could get Aiyonna to look at Elethia a little differently...Even just a small bit. Then all of this would be worth it. Even if Shizuka was about to get a few good punches in the face. For all she knew, Elethia could be one hell of a fighter and this could be a lot more interesting than she was thinking this was. Of course, it was her that had pulled the cat fight move first. Then again, if Elethia came after her, then she could use one of her moves on her. "What was that Doctor Hunter? Something about making my life a living hell at the institute? Why don't you get up and show me what kind of hell I'm in for!" Shizuka knew that Elethia would be in as much of a rage as Shizuka was in her moment of an adrenalin fed rush. But she knew that she had to get this over with quickly, or else both her and Elethia would end up just like Seger has. Or worse.

Oh no! Kaspir do something quick!
Hope this is Ok and better!

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
No. No. No. NO. NO! NO!! Blood poured down Dr. Hunter’s face, covering the floor. It looked like a dark painting just made for her. The female doctor’s smile grew worse, hand itched for her bonesaw. But hands were met with air, as she remembered that it was hidden from her by Dr. Hunter. The same doctor on the ground bleeding. What was she about to do? To her friend, her ally. Dark thoughts crowded her ever confused mind, causing her to physically shake. Torn in two, in some deep personal torment. How did her skull look like at this very moment under broken skin? How long will her nails take to grow back if torn from her fingers? Wait, no. This isn’t right! This is “………Elethia……..” with shaking hands, Ayionna tried to take her smile down with no luck, hugging herself as if to keep her wants and needs for organs at bay. “Dr. Lalune, could you please……..” She began to turn, wanting to get out of that room. She wanted to find some other sort to display her longing to look beyond the flesh.

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir was about to leave the room with Dr. Friedmann and find his nurse in the experiment room, when Shizuka took down Elethia, bumping Kaspir in the process. He felt a small burning sensation on his hand and chest. Coffee... Spilled. Coffee. Kaspir said nothing for a few moments, letting Elethia and Shizuka fight it out. He secretly hoped Elethia would land a good solid hit on Shizuka's face. Kaspir silently turned around and poured the fresh hot coffee on Shizuka's head. He refilled his cup of coffee quickly, ignoring any complaints he heard from either of the women. He then walked out of the room with Dr. Friedmann, giving a nod in Vigeau's direction on the way out.
"Walk with me." He told Dr. Friedmann as he made his way toward his office to grab a clean lab coat. He noticed she was acting unusually, but chose to ignore it. It was really none of his business. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count: 4
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia was taken by surprise when the other woman attacked her. Tears filled her eyes when her nose was hit, that damned reaction, why did the nose have to be so bloody sensitive? The air was knocked out of her lungs when she was pulled to the ground. Anger rose in her when her glasses fell to the floor broken. It was then that she realized that her eyes were closed, when did that happen? They slowly opened but everything appeared to be blurry. Damn this was going to be harder then she thought. Her head tilted so she could look back at her patient, "I think it would be wise if you went back to your room," she said quietly. The woman did not want her patient to see her when in this state; she did not want to scare the poor thing even more. "I will check in on you later and bring you something as a special treat," she said calmly, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her nose. Slowly sitting up she touched her nose a small smirk crossing her lips. Well it was broken and her chances of going home that night had just vanished. Her brother would freak out if his little supporter had been getting into fights with others. Yelling was not good around...well...she had to be a good role model for her brother’s mistake. Coming home with bruises was not being a good influence. Taking a small breath through her mouth, she positioned her fingers and quickly pushed her nose back into place. There was a small snap or two and more tears ran down her cheeks. However, her smile grew more.

"Shizuka, I never thought that you would be the one to throw the first punch in this relationship," she giggled. Her hands quickly slipped her boots off so she would have better balance. "I am impressed and I hate to admit it but I have found a new respect for you." Her dark brown eyes lifted to look at the other woman's fuzzy frame. She slowly licked off some of the blood that touched her upper lip. This was very exciting! Finally, a good challenge some pain was never a bad thing. She stood quickly and pushed her black her back, "But hair pulling, that is a cheap shot," she muttered when Kaspir poured coffee on the others head. Her eyebrow rose slightly, she would have to bring him some good coffee sometime... Against her will, her body relaxed slightly when Kaspir asked the German to follow him when he left. Thank god, that girl probably could not stand much more blood. She was suddenly very glad that she had hid all of her surgical equipment as a prank. Elethia took advantage of the distraction the coffee had made she may have seemed clumsy at times but she was very quick on her feet. Rushing towards the other woman’s figure, she reached out and grabbed her left hand. She jerked her arm to the side as her own body turned so her chest was once again against Shizuka's back. Her free hand grabbed at the other woman's right hand but she missed and grabbed her wrist instead. Yanking roughly on the appendages, she pinned her arms to her back in a way that would cause her some pain but would not break them. Her body was far enough away so the other could not use the position to her advantage. "Come on love, let’s not fight right now. We have so much to do today and I do not want my schedule to be ruined anymore then it already is. You got your shot in for today so lets just calm down and go our separate ways for now," she suggested, her hands keeping a very firm grip on her arms.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

((OOC: Make peace!! Until she burns your desk down later))

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Damnit. Aiyonna had walked out of the room, she was physically shaking, no doubt from the thought's Shizuka had placed inside her head. I need to find that bone saw... Shizuka didn't know much about Aiyonna's past except for what she wanted to know. Her next objective, no matter what, was to find all of Aiyonna's equipment and bring it to her. As a surprise of course.
"Shizuka, I never thought that you would be the one to throw the first punch in this relationship," Shizuka had never really thought they were in a "relationship" at all. The thought made Shizuka giggle to herself, she could pretend and imagine like they were some couple decking out it in the open.
"I am impressed and I hate to admit it but I have found a new respect for you." Shizuka was about to laugh at this but felt steaming hot coffee upon her scalp "Ow! You son of a b***h, Kaspir!" Shizuka didn't need to think about who had done that. Her thoughts had turned to elsewhere, for a moment she was about to go after Kaspir himself, she wanted to throttle the man once and for all, even if it started like a cheap shot that she had done to Elethia, she would be the one to inject HIM with the tranquilizer. Get Robert to have fun with him, and lock Kaspir in his own experiment room and gather all of the doctors and nurses...And what the hell, gather all of the patients and put them in the same room as him. Then perhaps through their laughs and giggles, everyone could figure out what the big cheese was afraid of. Everyone's afraid of something...Even Kaspir.
"But hair pulling, that is a cheap shot," Shizuka heard Elethia still talking and muttering things. Now Shizuka didn't care much about fighting the woman, all of her jazzed up adrenaline went downwards into rage towards Kaspir. She would get him back. She would make him pay, even if it meant everyone else would pay.
When Shizuka felt something grip her left hand, her instinct to punch was too slow, she found herself with both of her arm's behind her back, they were yanked roughly enough so that both of her arm's at her shoulder's hurt to the point that they would break if she tugged them any harder. Oh this is just great Shizuka. Just wonderful. Shizuka tortured herself in the madness of her mind.
"Come on love, lets not fight right now. We have so much to do today and I do not want my schedule to be ruined anymore then it already is. You got your shot in for today so lets just calm down and go our separate ways for now,"
Shizuka's brow's furrowed and creased into the form of a frown at Elethia's words. It was far too soon. And Shizuka had to make up for her mistake of being distracted by Kaspir and that damned coffee.
"Oh, are we breaking up already? Shizuka was able to speak only by ignoring the growing pain in her arms. "I'm disappointed you aren't going to try to get a shot at me...I was really hoping..." Shizuka smiled, this was a difficult position to be in, one for Elethia's advantage, she wasn't too far away, she could step back and smash Elethia's toes if she wanted to. Ah, but I know some moves that she doesn't. But that shouldn't be shown now. One more shot wouldn't hurt...disrupting her schedule? Hell, Shizuka was on a mission to disrupt EVERYONE'S schedule. Shizuka giggled, this was a day of cheap shot's it seemed. And until she got punched in the face for it, she was going to use, and abuse it as many times as she wanted to. The Japanese woman had long leg's, she was able to take a slight step back and smash down on Elethia's foot for a moment, then kicked back so that her heel went to her shin, Elethia jerked back and pulled Shizuka's arm's up slightly, Shizuka heard a slight crack, something probably tore. But for now she was going to suck it up, Elethia's grip had loosened enough so that Shizuka was able to wiggle free from her grip, she turned around, instead of punching the girl in the face like she normally would. She shrugged. "It seems I have been wrong with you for the cheap shots. I hope you can forgive me and next time this happens, It'll be fair." Shizuka looked around the day room, there was only a few patients out. Not that they would care at all for scuffling doctors. Shizuka sighed "And have interesting people watching. This right here..." Shizuka waved her hand around the day room. "This is no fun." Shizuka rubbed her head where the coffee had nearly scalped her. Shizuka needed to go somewhere else and think for a moment...And to assess her injuries especially if they became serious. Shizuka rubbed her shoulder "I hate to say it but I underestimated you slightly." Shizuka mumbled. Why was she starting to be honest now? The thought made Shizuka want to grab the nearby coffee pot and splash the hot coffee on Elethia. But she would save that for someone else like Seger. Instead, Shizuka sighed again and bowed to Elethia as Japanese custom. "Well..." Shizuka started to say then looked over to see Robert stalking about the hall's inching closer to the day room. "Um...Be careful." Shizuka gestured her hand towards Robert before Shizuka made her way out of the day room, her hand still on the spot where the coffee was burning her head. "Oh Robert, Darling! There is a mess in the day room you need to clean up!" Seeing Robert turn to her and wink in response Shizuka only turned on her heel's and made her way to the nearest women's bathroom, hoping no one else, especially Robert were following her.

Ooc: Peace made! Let me know if this even makes any sense, they way I pictured it in my mind might be wrong XP

I'll give you everything but nightmares....
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia stumbled back when she was assaulted once again, her hold on the other woman loosened enough so it made her escape easy. A slight scowl crossed her face as she listened to the other woman. How dare that...that witch think that she was weak in anyway! Her hands clenched into fists but other then that she did not react. Her tense stance relaxed when the other walked out of the room. Squinting slightly she grabbed her boots and her broken glasses from the ground. Sighing she walked out of the room as well, heading towards the bathroom. No matter how much she would love to walk around with blood on her face all day she did not want to upset the patients or other doctors. She pushed open the door but paused when she saw Shizuka in there as well. Great! Just bloody great!! She put her boots down and her glasses on the edge of the sink. Wetting a paper towel she quickly began to clean her face. "I am sorry that I disappoint you," she muttered. "I just cannot show up home with more damage then I already have." Throwing out the bloody paper towel she reached out for a dry one. "I thank you though, I needed a good shock of pain," she smiled over at the other woman. "You could say that it brightened my day a little." Elethia dried her face quickly and picked up her belongings before walking towards the door, "I did not hurt your pretty face this time, however you may not be so lucky during our next fight." A sweet smile crossed her lips as she used her hip to open the door. "Goodbye for now Shizuka," she purred. When the door shut behind her she allowed her smile to fade. Growling to herself she hurried down the hall to her office. She needed a cigarette right now.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Get away, that’s the best thing to do right now. Later it would seem that she will have to find some way to ease her itch. Walking by Dr. Lalune, Aiyonna began to calm down. Maybe it was the lack of blood, the smell now replaced with coffee. “This morning, I unfortunately forgotten to get my patients prescription. It seems like a bad omen now, seeing as to how eventful this day turned out.” She spoke with a dry mouth, licking her lips trying to bring up some moisture. Their shoes made echoes in the now silent hallway, reminding her what originally brought Dr. Friedmann to the day room. Thinking back to the squabble, she noticed Kaspir’s empty mug. “Such a waste of coffee…”
Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

Jake followed his doctor's orders and went back to his room; leaving them to fight it out on their own. He closed the door behind him once he reached his place of solitude. His body began to shake once more as he felt isolated from the world; alone with no one else there to help him. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes; trying to get the images of his foster father out of his head. "No I am fine I am not alone there are people out there who are with me who can help me in this place he cannot reach me anymore..." He tried to reassure himself but it was not working it felt like his eyes were constantly on him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff