Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Informer

Nurse Fey Halloway

User Image

Fey watched everything that was happening from the doorway. "Such a great impression for all of our new paitents," she thought to herself shaking her head. Fey looked around at the other patients in the Day Room and felt bad for them. Some of them had left to their rooms while others were still in the Day Room. Fey could feel a headache forming in her temples and rubbed them trying the ease the pain but it did nothing. "Dr. Lalune I'm going to go to myoffice and take something for my headache. I'll meet you in the experiment room since you seem to have everything under control here," she said then turned and left.

Once in her office Fey went over to her desk and grabbed her purse. She dug around in for a moment before pulling out a pill bottle that didn't have a label or prescrition on it. Opening the bottle she poured to the large pills into her palm then grabbd a mug and flled it with coffee. "Here's to the long day that is sure to come," she said dryly and popped the pills. Taking a large drink of coffee Fey sat down in ehr chair and waited for any sign that they were kicking in. Feeling them starting tot work Fey got up from her chair and decided that it was time to make her way to experiment room. She grabbe her coffee and left her office headache free and smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriane O'Conner

User Image

Arriane tried to ignore the screaming and yelling and tried to focus on her drawings but it only got louder and louder. Putting her pencil down she looked up to see what was going on but she couldn't comprehend anything. When one of the doctors walked into the Day Room Arriane sighed in relief thinking things were going to be put back in control but things only got worse. The doctor started yelling and then more and more people started coming into the room yelling. Grabbing her sketchbook and pencil Arriane climbed under the table and pulled her knees to her chest. She thought about going back to her room but she didn't want to get anywhere near the commotion so she stayed put. "What's wrong with this place?" she asked herself quietly. Arraine placed her hands over her ears tightly and watched everything unfold. When Dr. Lalune walked in she sighed in relief. She felt even more relief when he tranquilized everyone that had started the problem. She saw Fey leave out of the corner of her eye but that didn't interest her. She figured it was safe for her get out from underneath the table but she didn't dare move an inch in case things weren't fixed like she thought.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
He said I have to bleed out the ˚˚ s ι и ˚˚ ]But it g r o w s b a c k So I must let it out EVERYDAY
But I cant let it out... with these white coats and DEMONS surrounding me.
I dont want to be PUNISHED I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL! They t-told me I was a SINNER.. Possessed by the... DEVIL I have to be burned by the fires of... ✕ (H)(E)(L)(L) In order for my soul... to be cleansed before I am... DROWNED In the grace of GOD .

The man grabbed Hikari's wrists, slamming her against the wall. He was far too strong for her. All demon's were powerful. "DON'T EVER ******** TOUCH ME" The man yelled, his eye's more demonic than ever. his nails dug into Hikari's wrist, she could feel hot blood seeping out of her wrist.
The sin was getting out of her, just as she needed it to. But not like this! This man...His sin...His nails were digging in her wrist enough that his sin would enter her blood stream and she would be corrupted even further! But she couldn't move, she still held her bible in her other hand, but she was frozen in place. Another thought came to Hikari's mind You're being punished...Look at what you did. Hikari saw the blood on his face. But that was because he was a sinner...And he needed to be cleansed. But she was being punished for this too?! "Shut up Shizuka" Hikari managed to see Shizuka out of the corner of her eye's restraining the girl she had hit before. She was still screaming and thrashing about. She heard Vigeau whisper something about the basement...The basement! Something that only Vigeau and Hikari knew about, they had never been there. People who went to the basement never came back. But this man...He was unrelenting. He wouldn't forgive her. And Hikari couldn't forgive a man filled with such sin...Hikari saw Kaspir walking in, With his nurse Fey right behind him. "Glad to see you haven't changed, Hikari." Hikari heard Kaspir's cold voice send chills down Hikari's spine. She felt the needle pierce her arm and she cried out, She felt her eyelids go heavy.
A sedative?! No. That mean's she would go to sleep...That mean's she would dream...About those demon's! They would all come in her dreams and haunt her, taunt her, and try to drag her to hell! But Hikari couldn't fight it. The darkness was calling her, beckoning to her. And like the sinner that she was, she submitted to the darkness, in silence she closed her eyes as she felt her body go limp.
Ooc: sorry kind of late.

I am your nightmare..

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ℑѻɦӓɳɳӓ Ҟӓ

little child, be not afraid
xthough rain pounds harshly against the glass
xxlike an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
xxxI am here tonight

Johanna noticed a girl walk from her room, clutching on to what seemed to be a bible. She silently watched, her fingers still wrapped around the doorknob leading to her room. Suddenly the new female decided to swing at the doctor, hitting him hard against the face. The German cried out and fell to her knee's scared out of her wits. She did not want to be involved in this at all, even just as a bystander. Her eyes fell upon the blood begin to seep down the mans face. Johanna stared at the crimson liquid, terror filling her mind.

"Nein bitte bitte nicht!!!" Johanna listened as her brother was beat by the intruder. She could hear the sound of the knife entering his body over and over again, the smell of blood filling her nose. Her body trembled, she was shaking like a leaf. The girl clung to her knee's tears pouring down her face. "nein..." She whispered, eyes tightly shut, her body rocked forward and back.

Rocking back and forth she continued to stare at the scene of the doctor who seemed to now be hurting the other girl. Everything had escalated so quickly, a new man came in, holding a coffee in one hand, a needle in the other. He must have been the leading doctor, Kaspir was it? Johanna's eyes stayed glued to the traumatic scene. Watching as the three were put down in to a tranquilized sleep. Once it was over Johanna burst loudly in to tears, pressing her face up against her knee's, her body trembling.

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flashx
illuminates your tear-stained facexx
I am here tonightxxx
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia sat when she was given permission, her fingers tapped lightly on the thermos. She was quiet or a few moments,she would prefer to keep the conversation on his past and how his phobias formed. However, many patients refused to speak of their past. "I want you, to tell me what you want me to know," she dodged slightly around the question. Any information for the moment would make her happy. "If you share tell me things about yourself, then I will tell you things about me if you wish," she offered. It could be risky for her to give out too much information about herself. It was always risky to make a connection with a patient though. Emotions caused weaknesses, and one does not live long with weaknesses.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time
Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

"Fair enough Doctor that I can do that...Well I was born without knowing who my parents were they gave me up right after I was delivered..." He said clearing his throat his voice a bit shaky but he quickly let the emotions go. He continued to look at the ground before him; he was never really good with making eye contact."I...Um....was given to a foster parents in the first year since my existence...and for the first few years it was kind of nice they were the best parents I could ever have..." He bit his lower lip now as he tried to hold back tears; he had a problem with opening up without having flash backs of those dreadful years.

"I apologize for this doctor I should not be showing off such emotions it makes one look weak that's what my father used to say at least." there was the hushed tone again it was his defense mechanism. He looked towards his door now when he heard the commotion that had been going on just outside in the hallway. "Do things like this always happen around here?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he continued to look to the door and listening in on what was going on.

Ȝlethia

User Image
Elethia's smile slipped her eyes focused on the door as well and she finally allowed herself to acknowledge the commotion she had been struggling to ignore. She had to focus on her patient or her schedule will be ruined. Did anyone understand that? Though all the noise did catch her interest... "Come with me if you wish," she said softly putting down her thermos before standing. After adjusting her skirt she walked to the door that led to the Day Room. Slowly opening it she peeked in at the chaos, a smile spread across her lips. In a way she was glad she had missed all this trouble, but at the same time she regretted it. It seemed so fun. Pushing the door all the way open she stepped inside. It seemed about time to get patients back into their room and calmed. Her eyes rested on a sobbing girl who curled in on herself. She was closer to a room so that seemed like a good place to start. "Hey," she whispered, crouching slightly in front of her. "There is no reason to cry, it is all over," she smiled softly and hoped that the soft tone would calm her. "If you wish you can rest in your room while they clean up the blood and everything else."

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
The doctor sighed, “it takes time….” She whispered to her patient as the girl headed for her room. Pushing herself off the door frame, Aiyonna started to walk down the hall, hoping to find Dr. Lalune somewhere. It just had to be that patient…..why couldn’t the girl choose someone else to talk too? Oh well, there was always later. But maybe it was too early to try socializing. With clipboard in hand, the women began to get lost in her thoughts not knowing where in the world she was going. In fact, all thoughts of finding the head doctor were forgotten, filled instead with worry for the girl. Again, for some odd reason, her new patient reminded her of Geneva. This only brought her headache back, not helping with her current situation. All of a sudden, commotion was heard from where she came from. Shouting filled the hallways, creating a surreal symphony to the doctor. It sent welcoming chills down her spine, curiosity engulfing her mind. Was someone hurt? Was someone dead? Was someone bleeding? Crying? Shocked? Damaged? Sliced open? Organs spilled upon the floor? Her mind turned to darker thoughts as she turned on her heals and headed back to the day room. An unknowing smile crept on her face; thoughts filled with gory pleasure making her giddy with excitement. Hands twitched yearning. When Dr. Friedmann finally reached the door, it was already all over, but the chill and the itch did not go away. She glanced into the day room again “figured you would be here, what did I unfortunately miss.” That all familiar smile still played on her lips.

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir took a drink for his mug. The warm, fresh coffee running down his throat sent a shiver up his spine. "Well?" he heard Shizuka blurt through the silence, Kaspir was about to say something, but he closed his mouth as soon as he opened it when Robert came through the door, toting a gurney, he always seemed to now just what Kaspir needed. Two more doctors came into the room as well. Kaspir turned to Robert. "Would you please take Dr. Percival to his office, and then help clean up this mess?" Kaspir requested. Once Seger was on the gurney and out of the room, he took a long slow drink of his coffee. It was interrupted when Kaspir was being addressed yet again. He looked sharply into Dr. Friedmann's eyes. "Did you need something of me?" he said coldly. There were other conscious patients still in the room, Vigeau being the only one not crying or hiding under a table. He was obviously used to this sort of thing by now.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count:
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira shut her door that led to the Day Room when the chaos began. Her body began to tremble as she slowly realized what she had done. She had hit someone... It was a horrid thing for her to do. No wonder she never had friends or a family that loved her. Her grey eyes stung with tears when they focused on the pillow. Why did she turn her comfort into a weapon? She should apologize to the other, it was all her fault anyway. However, all the noises outside of her door kept her from reopening it. "Maybe later, he probably won't forgive me anyway," she whispered to her pillow. For now she had to sit, recalculate her actions, and hope that whatever punishment that she will get is not life threatening. A memory came to mind, one of her mothers punishments when she had refused to eat meat that had not even been cooked.

Aneira sat in her closet thinking that this would be the only punishment for her mistake. Why did she not just eat the raw meat like a good girl? She cursed herself for her stupidity, she could be in the living room right now spending sometime sitting at her mothers feet....like a good girl. However, she had gone against her mothers wishes. In the end she most likely deserved this. Her ears perked up when she heard loud noises outside of her closet door. She strained to see through the dark that enveloped her. A few seconds later the door knob turned and she was blinded by light. Strong hands grabbed her shoulders and literally dragged her out of the closet. When had her father returned home? Her instincts told her to struggle and scream to get away somehow. Yet she did not make a move as her body was dragged towards the kitchen. She knew better and she wanted to be a good girl again. Her father yelled some nasty things at her when he released her. Aneira laid on the ground still unmoving. Hopefully her parents will punish her quickly so she can try to make up for her wrong doings. It was a surprise to her when her mother, a thin yet beautiful woman, sat on her thighs and pushed the bottom of her shirt up. A shudder rocked her frame when cold air touched her exposed skin. Fear gripped her heart and she finally began to struggle. Her fathers large hands circled her wrists and pinned them above her head though. Screams and apologies erupted from her mouth. She begged that her parents let her go that she was sorry and would never be a bad girl again. Her desperate pleas fell on deaf ears. Her mother reached out with a heavily gloved hand and grabbed something that had been sitting on top of the stove burner. It appeared to be a metal snowflake design, it was one that Aneira had seen many times in the house but it had never glowed red and orange before. "You want cooked meat so badly?" the woman hissed at her. "Then you will get it." A second later the scolding metal pressed against her stomach near her belly button. Pain instantly assaulted her nerves when she was burned her body withered trying to get away from the heat. The smell of cooking flesh reached her nose then the world went black.

Aneira sank to the ground when her memory broke off. To this day she would swear that she could still smell her own flesh cooking. It was a horrid smell that one could never forget. Her hand slid under her plain white shirt and touched the snowflake scar that was forever branded on her. Her fingertips slowly traced the ugly mark, "Please let the punishments not be this bad," she whispered, tears sliding down her pale cheeks.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
The smile of her own inner insanity of man grew wider. She looked over to see both patients and doctors being affected by some sort of calamity. “I…” Dr. Friedmann physically shook her head to rid thoughts of needles and bonesaws. “I had forgozen to gez my new patientz prezcription, it zeems I have a headache and it has veen affecting my work as of late.” She saw blood drip down Dr. Percival’s face, making her lick her lips. What would happen if she placed liquid nitrogen in his veins, or switched his feet with his hands? Again she shook her head, having to focus on much more normal and saner thoughts. Licking her lips again, she spoke “Vhat type of fun did I mizz? Zuch an opportunity only comez about every other month.” Maybe Dr. Hunter would know and tell her later, during lunch.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Shizuka saw Robert come in with the gurney, he lifted Seger up like he was a rag doll and put him on the gurney and rolled him out of the room. Where he was being taken, Shizuka could only guess. But she didn't care as long as she could make him pay for thing's later. She looked over at Evangline who was still holding Nariko bridal style and staring at Kaspir waiting for his all clear order. Shizuka sighed "I think it's time to speed up the clean up process." She said this in a lower voice, being careful not to say anything too unpleasant. But as she saw Kaspir take sip's of his coffee, she knew nothing too terrible would happen as long as he had his coffee. Then Shizuka eyed Elethia who had came into the day room finally, she was kneeling besides Johanna who was crying and speaking in German. "Careful not to wipe you're slut on the child." Shizuka sneered. She loved insulting Elethia and finding her throwing away another cigarette pack when she had heard that Elethia had quite smoking. That wasn't going to happen, not on Shizuka's watch. Friedmann had also stepped into the room, but she was far more interested in what had happened. It was truly a shame they had missed all of the commotion, especially Elethia, perhaps if it wasn't Seger then Hikari would have gone nut's on Elethia, and this would be a much more enjoyable scene, for Shizuka at least. Shizuka went over to Johanna and tapped the girl on the shoulder with her hand "Kleines Kind don t Angst, es ist alles vorbei" Shizuka's strong Japanese accent made her German sound horrid in a way she would rather not describe. But through the year's she had learned at least this much from the many foreign patients she had came in contact with. She had learned to say "Little child don't be afraid its all over now." As many of the patient's fear's went back to their childhood, they would be stuck in that moment when their fear's gave rise, and many didn't pull out of it until much later. Johanna was quite the fascinating patient for Shizuka, and to make thing's better Johanna was Shizuka's patient, not Elethia's. "Oh I'm sorry Elethia, I thought you had a patient? Or did that patient steal all of you're cigarettes? I thought you quite?" Shizuka said as she knelt down to Johanna's level and scooped the girl up in her arm's like she was a Toy Pomeranian. "Kleines Kind don t Angst, es ist alles vorbei" Shizuka repeated in Johanna's ear softly as the girl struggled slightly and screamed, making Shizuka's ear's ring but she was able to get Johanna back into her room and sat dropped her on her bed. Shizuka held up a chagrined finger as Johanna looked up at her with her teary eyes "Akio, ii ko ni shi teru nda zo." Shizuka said this in a friendly, but warning tone. Shizuka went back out into the day room and closed the door of Johanna's room behind her, a smirk came across her face again when she saw Elethia's upset face, for the first time today, she was upset that she had the ability to block people's response's out.
"Kaspir, Darling, what have you's?" Shizuka turned to Kaspir who had his back slightly turned to her as he was speaking with Friedmann, when he turned to look at her with his cold eyes. Shizuka gave a slight smile and bowed, as polite custom in Japanese culture, but knowing Kaspir he would probably think of it like Shizuka was submitting to him. Either way, as long as it played in Shizuka's favor. She didn't care what she appeared to look like or what other people said.
By the way I used Google translate for this stuff so if it's wrong..It ain't my fault xD Also sorry if I get the Japanese culture stuff wrong, I'm a lil rusty on that stuff too.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Ȝlethia

User Image
Elethia's hands clenched into fists when Shizuka began to speak. The insults were not really doing it for her today. Usually she could just shake them off or even laugh at how stupid and childish the other woman was being. However, her buttons had been pushed for the last time by that little suck up. When she was younger, it was not uncommon for her and her brother to have full blown fights. Eventually one was dragged to the floor and both were able to walk away unhurt. When things began to change their fighting grew rougher and it became common for Elethia to be injured. A bloody nose here, a broken finger there, but nothing too sever. It forced her to learn how to take a punch, but it also taught her how to fight back. Standing slowly she brushed off her skirt and pushed her glasses higher up on the bridge of her nose. This seemed like the perfect time to give a firm warning. There was still sweet chaos in the air and the German...well she had to get the other doctor out of there soon before she decided to slice someone open. Elethia paused behind Shizuka when she bowed her fingers twitched slightly before she reached out and grabbed the fabric that covered the other woman's back. With a yank she was able to pull her up until her back was straight once again. She barely held back a cringe when their bodies bumped into each other. "This is the only warning you will have, stop being a bloody git to me or I will make the rest of your days here a living hell," she whispered in the other woman's ear. "Oh, and never call me by my first name again, we are not on that friendly of terms and we never will be," she released her with a smile. With quick movements she slipped around her and hurried to Aiyonna's side. "I think it would be best if we leave," she smiled a little more. "After your questions are answered of course."

Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

Jake followed behind his doctor silently as she went out to the scene that was caused; looking around and saw one of the doctors which made him shudder slightly. He had a bad feeling about the male that was sipping his coffee and conversing with another doctor. The young male looked at him for only a moment more before turning his attention back to the female who was talking to a girl that was scared about what had happened. He raised an eyebrow at the woman who had come over for a moment when she spoke in the German tongue wondering what she had said, all he knew it was directed towards Doctor Elethia. His nose wrinkled up at the thought of cigarettes he hated the things it reminded him of his foster father which made him shudder again.

This woman was quite rude he didn't like the way she spoke to the woman that was trying to help him forget and get over his phobias; but he didn't want to interfere. Once the Japanese woman left he let out a relieved sigh he didn't like the woman for some reason. Jake's eyes widened when he saw that his doctor had pulled on the woman and began to shake slightly; he began to have flash backs of what his father had done to him it was almost in the same manner that she had done to the rude woman. When she released her and went to another doctor's side; the green eyed male just stood there dumb founded. He was still shaking a bit and trying to get the images out of his head. "Maybe I should go back to my room it seems you are quite busy doctor.... He said with a half smile his voice quite shaken.

((sorry I have been working and I just had to go through financial aid bull)

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

Seger's limp body was thrown on to the gurney, Robert didn't give a care in the world. He pushed the doctor down the hallway and straight in to Dr.Percival's office. Robert left the man on the gurney, leaving the room, he'd return for the bed when the doctor was awake. It wasn't long before the silver headed male came to. His eyes fluttered open and he groaned reaching to his bloodied face a pain struck as he touched the now sensitive area. "Ah f**k" The male mumbled and sat up, climbing off the gurney. Walking in to the bathroom that resided in his office, Percival gazed in to the mirror. It was obvious his nose was broken, and a gash rolled horizontally on his tongue. The taste of blood made him moan out. Something about blood made his stomach flutter with joy.

Seger moved his hand up to his nose, gripping it and with a loud snap it cracked in to place. Dr. Percival winced and glared in to the mirror. He turned the faucet on and began to clean the crimson liquid off his face. He figured he'd stay in his office, let things settle before returning to his patient. Though, he had a feeling Kaspir would want to talk to him about this. He cupped the warm water, and pulled his hands up to his mouth, swishing the liquid around on his tongue. He spat it in to the sink, and sighed heavily. This would probably need stitches.

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Ⓕⓔⓛⓘⓒⓘⓣⓨ Ⓔⓥⓐⓝⓖⓛⓘⓝⓔ

"I think it's time to speed up the clean up process."

"Yes sorry" she mumbled walking to Nariko's room Felicity had to leave because the sound of Johanna crying and screaming was giving her a headache...it was quite obvious her room was covered in garbage because of the smell that was coming from the door. "Great..." Felicity sighed, she called for Robert but it seemed he was busy. "Well...okay I can do this" taking a deep breath she began working on the room. Getting rid of the trash, washing the floor quickly, and changing the bed sheets. "Anything that can get me away from Shizuka..." she thought taking one last look of the now clean room. Felicity cleans her mother's house all the time but cleaning in a different setting was nice. Nariko was still out but now was resting on her bed. "Well I can look at her file before finding Shizuka again..." just outside the door leading the staff area Nariko's file was in a tiny bin. Felicity grabbed it and looked it over. Finding out her name, history, and phobias "Poor girl, no wonder she is so...out of it." she thought before being startled by groans and movement. "Dr. Percival?" she called out knocking on the door to his office. "Is everything okay...?" the door was unlocked so she opened it and took a few steps inside. Seeing he was off the gurney and in the small bathroom "Good thing he is alive..." she sighed. Sure she might be in trouble for walking in without the okay...but what if he needed help?

OutOfChocolate; I'll post Nariko later today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff