Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

Jake noticed the slight jump that came from the woman that had been at his door; she was probably a little startled from when he had opened the door. The brunette smiled when doctor Elethia introduced herself in such a manner and told him that he could call her whatever he wanted. "I would prefer it if I called you Doctor Hunter if that's ok with you...and of course you may come in." the male moved to the side to allow her to pass by so she could come into his room. Inside his bed was made neatly and his desk was quite neat with a book on it.

"I do apologize for the small space beggars cant be choosers right?" He asked sitting down on the bed. He began to twiddle his fingers; knowing as soon as she left he would be alone and he would freak.
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira stumbled back slightly when she was pushed backwards. Her body shook in fear when he yelled at her. "You disgusting girl! Bad horrid girl! Why won't you die?" her parents words rang in her head. Her expression hardened when the jerk who yelled came back. He acted like nothing happened... Her anger built until something snapped in her head. Gripping the pillow tightly she swing it and hit him roughly on the side of the head. "You are an a**," she muttered before walking away. Her pillow dragged against the floor she paused when she reached her room. "I'm done being social," she looked at her doctor before slipping back through the open door.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
Love is like a bullet in the head
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia smiled at his room, "I hate to say this, but your room is cleaner then my office will ever be," she commented. She slowly stepped inside of the room. It seemed small and she would hate to be alone in it for more then a few minutes. She really had to get her patient out of here after this. "Do you mind if I sit on your bed and we just talk for a little bit?" she peeked back at him. It was always better to ask permission. At least until she knew that he would not freak out when she does something. 

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time
Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

Jake could not help but chuckle when the raven haired woman said that his room had been cleaner than her office would ever be; but his smile quickly turned to a frown when he had a flash back. He had been beaten by his foster father if his room hadn't been clean enough for his liking. "You may sit on my bed that is fine with me whatever is comfortable for you doctor..." He said in a hushed tone once more; he was had that twitch ever since he was with his foster family because of his fear. The yellow and grey clad male looked to the ground he did not like looking people in the eye for some reason it was most likely because he was intimidated by anyone he met.

"So..um what is it you would like to know about me?" He asked with a slight smile but it quickly faded once more.

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

Dr. Percival glared at the girl, the anger that was building up deep inside her hung in the air. He watched her as she became still, listening intently on what he had to say. The second he mentioned the medicine it was easy to see the terror fill her. Seger couldn't help but have a smile plaster on to his face. A look of fear on one of his toy's faces always gave him joy. It wasn't long before the girl started to pant, her body twitching as if her anger and fear was building. About to destroy her tiny body.

Suddenly, Nariko decided to bolt out of the door that was behind her. His eyes widened, realizing the other patients could get hurt if he didn't restrain her soon enough. Standing, he adjusted his glasses and let out a sigh of annoyance. "Ah hell.." the male said heading in the direction of the door. Seger gave a slight jump as a loud THUMP! sounded against the door. Grasping the handle, he pulled it open and stared at the female. This wasn't expected, she was laughing, literally going crazy.

Seger moved forward, toward the young female, shoving the chair away from his feet. "PATIENTS GET TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!" He barked out the orders, glaring at each and every patient who resided in the Day Room. Reaching out he went to grab Nariko hoping to grab on to the top of her shirt. Hoping he could calm her down, he knew a tranquilizer would need to be used eventually. "Agh...I let this get out of hand.." Dr. Percival sneered at himself.

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ℑѻɦӓɳɳӓ Ҟӓ

little child, be not afraid
xthough rain pounds harshly against the glass
xxlike an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
xxxI am here tonight

Johanna's eyes shot up as a girl ran out of a room, shouting and screaming. She gasped out pulling her knee's close to her chest, hugging them. The girl watched as a chair was lifted and whipped toward the door Nariko had just left. Johanna couldn't help but cry out as the chair made a loud crash against the door. What was going on?! The German began to shiver in terror, why was this happening? Suddenly, an older man, dressed in a doctors uniform burst out of the room also. He looked angered, as did the girl who had left before him. Johanna yelled out "STOOP!" Hands covering her ears tightly.

Tears filled the ebony haired females eyes. Everything was so loud, much to loud! The doctor yelled at the top of his lungs, screaming for the patients to get in to their rooms. Johanna didn't give it a second thought, standing and racing forward passed the two people screaming and shouting. Her hands reached out toward her door, clutching the doorknob. She gave a look back behind her, seeing the doctor try to forcibly grab at the blue haired female. Johanna paused, her eyes glued on this horrible scene. It reminded her of the man who violated her younger sibling.

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flashx
illuminates your tear-stained facexx
I am here tonightxxx

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
He said I have to bleed out the ˚˚ s ι и ˚˚ ]But it g r o w s b a c k So I must let it out EVERYDAY
But I cant let it out... with these white coats and DEMONS surrounding me.
I dont want to be PUNISHED I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL! They t-told me I was a SINNER.. Possessed by the... DEVIL I have to be burned by the fires of... ✕ (H)(E)(L)(L) In order for my soul... to be cleansed before I am... DROWNED In the grace of GOD .

Hikari wasn't sure if Lutheran had said anything further, or if he even moved. She hugged her bible close to her like she was protecting it from someone trying to grab it from her like the last time she had been in the day room. Hikari got up nodding her head slightly in obedience to whatever Lutheran was saying, she couldn't hear him. She repeated word's of the holy book in her head loud enough so that she didn't hear the outside world. She turned and went to the back door of her room leading to the day room, she hesitated for a moment. It had been so long since the last time...She didn't want to get in trouble or get anyone else in trouble if her actions became...Unpleasant like last time. "It was the sin of anger." Hikari said softly, she reluctantly reached her hand out to the doorknob and opened the door slowly. She saw the new face's in the day room, and Vigeau on the floor, freaking out and screaming about filth. "Vig...Eau?" Hikari managed to say Vigeau's name, though a bit awkwardly. She took a step out and was completely in the day room, she wanted to help Vigeau, but she knew she couldn't touch him because he was dirty from sin. And he wouldn't touch her because she was filthy as well. She sauntered forward in the other direction,
And felt someone's hand reach out and touch her on the shoulder.
It wasn't Lutheran's cold hand's or Kaspir's. No, this hand was warm, Hikari looked over to see a woman laughing and twitching as if she had gone insane. Hikari knew this was a new patient, if she had already lost her mind...Then she wasnt going to last long. Hikari's skin crawled as the girl laughed. "The sin of...Anger." Hikari had never seen the actual manifestation of anger, she believed she was seeing it standing before her.
And the hand...That hand made Hikari's shoulder burn, Hikari turned her head slowly, to see a man with long white hair tied back into a ponytail and gray eyes that were as emotionless as a demons.
His sin was all over her, spreading from her shoulder. Hikari could feel the filth and disgust spreading through her, all sorts of emotions ran through Hikari, Anger, Jealousy, a feeling of being unclean. Hikari's lips curled back, and she put both of her hand's on her bible. This was an unforgiven sinner. A man who had never repented, never gone to church, had never been disciplined in the way's of the holy book. He had to be smited, He was an abomination in god's eyes.
"Sinner..." Hikari started to say in a voice she didn't recognize as her own.
"YOU SINNER!" Hikari screamed and lifted her bible in the air, though Hikari only came up to the doctors shoulders in height, Hikari swung her bible, hitting the doctor right across his face, she could see blood coming from the doctor's nose and mouth from where she hit him. "That's...The sin....YOU HAVE TO BLEED OUT THE SIN AND REPENT!!! YOU DEMON!!!!" Hikari screamed, she was a christian warrior, someone who upheld the commandment's of god and god's holy word's. All who did not accept the lord were Satan's spawn. Hikari turned to see the girl and swung at her, hitting her in the side of the head "ANGER IS A SIN!!! REPENT!!! CAST OUT THE DEMON AND REPENT!!!" Hikari screamed nonsense, she screamed verses from the holy bible as anyone and everyone became her target for her to cleanse.
"ACCEPT CHRIST AS THE SAVIOR!!! EMBRACE GOD'S LIGHT!!!" There was sin everywhere...Filth and disgust....These people...All of them were worse sinner's than she was.
Ooc: So sorry Lutheran! D : Have fun my darlings.

I am your nightmare..

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Shizuka shrugged off Evangline's comments. She was more worried about pondering what to do next. If nothing was happening in the day room...Then she was at a loss for what to do next. More than she already was. Think Shizuka...What can you do? She could always rile a patient up...And hear Evangline's barking of how immoral Shizuka was, and that would just give Shizuka a giant headache. If she could avoid that, she would. But she was running out of option's as they both closed in on the day room.
Shizuka heard screaming and yelling coming from the day room a loud bang echoed through the forsaken halls of the institution. Shizuka shook her head, but a smile came across her face. "Ah, hell. It's not even the afternoon yet." Shizuka looked over at Evangline "I have a feeling thing's are going to be a bit ugly. Get ready." Shizuka warned Evangline, not because she was afraid of Evangline's well-being. She didnt want to be out a nurse again.
Shizuka broke out into a run and burst into the day room. Seeing Seger with a bloody nose and mouth, and another patient, Nariko with blood trickling down the side of her head. The woman was still laughing, and twitching, she had been knocked down to the ground but she was quickly recovering. Her eyes were on Hikari, who for some reason was in the day room. Shizuka lunged forward and grabbed Nariko, taking both of her arm's and putting them behind her back. "Move and I'll pull both of you're arms up over you're head." Shizuka growled. She was more afraid of this woman going nut's and actually strangling someone, than Hikari going nuts on everyone. She was still screaming and raising her bible up in the air, screaming verses from the bible. Her eye's were locked on another patient, Shizuka's patient Johanna. But Shizuka wasn't going to take any chance's with Nariko. "Evangline, were going to need restraints and tranquilizers." Then Shizuka looked at Seger "What in the hell were you thinking?! You Baka! Kaspir is going to kill all of us!" Shizuka screamed at Seger. Shizuka was beyond pissed off right now. If they didn't get the situation diffused before Kaspir came in here....It was going to be a longer day for everyone...And not enjoyable in the least.
"Lutheran! Damn it! Control you're freakin patient!" Shizuka yelled. Her blood was boiling. Shizuka was ready to throttle anyone right now, patient, nurse, or doctor. Everyone was going to feel the wrath of Kaspir as soon as he was hearing what was going on. Shizuka could almost hear his footsteps coming down from the hallway, a shudder ran up Shizuka's spine at the thought. She felt the warmth drain from her body as she went cold and emotionless.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way

Before he could do anything Seger watched another patient approach mumbling words of sins and god. He reached up, placing a hand on Hikari's shoulder. "Back to your room" The male demanded, his eyes piercing in to the girls soul. All he wanted to do was have a little fun with Nariko, but things had took a turn for the worst. He stared at the brunette, as she began to speak in a low voice "Sinner..." She had whispered, before a bible was held in the air"SINNER!" The girl screamed, Seger being struck in the face by the book. He winced, as the book hit him, his glasses flew right off his face. The male could feel the blood dripping down his cheeks, sliding down and off his chin.

Snarling the male grasped Hikari's wrists, after the female had brought the bible across his patient's face. He dug his nails in to her arms and pushed the girl against the wall, slamming her against it. "DON'T EVER ******** TOUCH ME" Seger raged out, blood seeping off his face. Dr. Percival let out a long, loud breath and glared in to the girls eyes, his hands pressed firmly against Hikari's wrists. Those piercing eyes turned toward the door as Shizuka burst in, full sprint. He shook his head, mainly at himself, knowing for sure Kaspir would hear of this now. "Shut up Shizuka" Seger barked at the woman as she questioned his logic. He couldn't help but order people around, he had been that way his entire life.

[[Sorry for the swearing >.<]]

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x

Undead Businesswoman

V I G E A U----

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar
User Image

~♦Vigeau didn't flinch at the girl's insult. His head only moved slightly when the pillow made contact with his head. He glared at the girl and continued scrubbing away at the floor.
A loud scream brought everyone's attention to the confrontation in the room between the small girl that yelled at Vigeau earlier and a doctor, presumably hers. Vigeau felt a strong pang of deja-vu. "Calm down or Kaspir will take you to the basement..." Vigeau muttered. He knew how this situation would play out. He had seen it before.

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar

----M A R O O N

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Lalune was halfway to the experiment room, thinking up a test that involved Robert in a clown suit, when he heard a large crash from the day room. He opened the door a small bit and peeked through. He could see two patients beating up one doctor, he sighed. Hikari was on a rampage. His eyes widened as Seger attacked Hikari. Kaspir immediately pulled a syringe from his pocket along with a small vial of clear liquid. He filled the syringe up all the way with the liquid. Three doses. He hit the button on the intercom box next to the day room, "Robert, I need your assistance in the day room."
Kaspir walked silently into the day room, Hikari was on the floor babbling about sinners. Seger was still yelling at Shizuka.
Kaspir spied Hikari She had blood coming from her wrists where Seger dug his nails. "Glad to see you haven't changed, Hikari." He said as he stuck the needle in her arm and gave her one third of the liquid.
He tiptoed up behind Seger while he was bossing around patients and staff. He stuck the needle in his neck and deposited half of the remaining tranquilizer. He didn't wait to catch him before he fell.
Next was Nariko, Shizuka was restraining her. Kaspir walked over and deposited the rest of the tranquilizer into her neck. He counted on Shizuka to catch her.
He sighed in relief, the room was silent. Kaspir saw Vigeau scrubbing away in the corner, he could not suppress a smile. He took a swig of his coffee, finishing off his second cup. He walked across the room, stepping over Seger and Hikari to get to the coffee pot. He refilled his cup and waited for Robert to get to the day room.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count: 3

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Shizuka growled at Seger as he attacked Hikari. "How dare you!" Shizuka yelled, she was about to go and attack Seger herself, letting go of Nariko, but Kaspir walked into the room. Injecting Hikari, Kaspir caught her as she fell. And then Seger, he fell and landed with a thump on the floor. He went over to Nariko and injected her, the girl fell back and Shizuka caught her just before she hit the ground. She was out cold, her body had stiffened a little. She watched Kaspir carefully as the day room went eerily quite besides the sound of Vigeau's scrubbing. She spotted Robert coming into the day room. "Why is he here?" Shizuka said in a low voice. She saw Evangline come running back into the day room with restraints and tranquilizers. "Glad to see you're late. Take the patients back to their room will you?" Shizuka said to Evangline, not taking her eyes off of Robert and his perverted gaze. Shizuka wasn't going to let these patients get violated by this man, especially not Hikari. Shizuka let Nariko down on the floor and went over to pick Hikari up herself and carried her back into her room, glaring at Lutheran as she did so, She laid Hikari down on her bed. She would wake up screaming like always. However, Shizuka was glad she wouldn't be around for that. Shizuka went back into the day room seeing Kaspir sipping his coffee. "Well?" Shizuka meant this to ask Kaspir on what to do next. She kicked at Seger who was still out on the ground. Although he would re-awaken in a few minutes. Shizuka would make him pay for attacking her favorite patient. Shizuka hoped that Kaspir wouldn't take Hikari down to the basement. That's where people...Disappeared. Hikari had been at the institute the longest alongside Vigeau. "I believe darling Lutheran was moving a bit too quickly for Hikari to be able to interact with others. It has only been a month since the last time this happened. Don't you agree Kaspir?" Shizuka wasn't really making a point or anything, she just wanted to be reassured, even if it was a false reassurance.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Ⓕⓔⓛⓘⓒⓘⓣⓨ Ⓔⓥⓐⓝⓖⓛⓘⓝⓔ

"Ah, hell. It's not even the afternoon yet."

Walking down the hall with Shizuka the yelling and screaming entered Felicity's ears. The loud THUMP made Felicity jump slightly.

"I have a feeling thing's are going to be a bit ugly. Get ready."

"Of course" it was unknown what was going to be beyond the doors. Felicity prepared herself for anything. Working here...you learn to expect the worst. She was surprised opening and entering the Day Room. Seeing Hikari and a blue haired girl going crazy "New patient I bet...", before Felicity could even do anything Shizuka was already at work. Running quickly and grabbing the unknown girl.

"Evangline, were going to need restraints and tranquilizers."

"Understood." Felicity nodded following her orders. "Now is not the time to complain..." swiftly she entered the staff room to get the restraints, needle, and tranquilizer. Before she could get back Kaspir as already injected blue hair, Hikari, and what seems Seger. It was scary what Kaspir was going to do next.

"I brought the restraints Dr. Scarlet"

"Glad to see you're late. Take the patients back to their room will you?"

"Yes of course..." she sighed grabbing Nariko and holding her bridal style. Kaspir being in here she didn't quite move just yet. "Is it alright...?" she asked him quietly seeing Robert walk in. She wanted to question Kaspir's actions but she wasn't in the right place at all to do so.

OutOfChocolate; Edited, working on Nariko next.

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
►Nariko◄
☣☠☢✄☏
We have a emergency
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nariko screamed and continued to laugh as the setting around her wasn't fully being recognized. All she really felt was something hard being smacked across her head and yelling from another female. She looked up at the girl with eyes to kill but before she could land her attack someone was holding her from behind. She screamed and thrashed feeling her arms bonded "You dirty pig! You can die too! LET GO!"

Then suddenly she felt a pinch on her neck. She was to gone to realize it was from a needle, her head hung low as she felt herself drifting off.

OutOfChocolate; Short....

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way

Seger felt the girl he had pushed up against the wall go limp in, his eyes moved to her as she slid to the ground. Only to notice a figure swerve around behind him. He felt something seep deep in to his neck, it was slightly painful as it injected him with a clear liquid. Dr. Percival felt his eyes begin to fall heavy and his body fell limp, landing on the ground with a thump. The male tried so hard to fight off the tiredness, his eyes glancing around the room. Everything became blurry and the last thing he saw was Kaspir stepping over his seemingly lifeless body before his eyes fell shut and he drifted in to a forced sleep.

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out