Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Ⓕⓔⓛⓘⓒⓘⓣⓨ Ⓔⓥⓐⓝⓖⓛⓘⓝⓔ

"After I gave you my sweets you laugh at me!?" Felicity raged in her head pouting her lips upon hearing Dr.Percival holler in laughter. "Whatever..." she thought to calm herself down. Before she knew it Shizuka was out of Johanna's room and walking her way.

"Oh, It's you."

Felicity mentally rolled her eyes, she was used to this kind of treatment now. "Hopefully everything went well..." she said thinking of the times Shizuka would exit rooms screaming about how out of the control the patient was and such. It was also quite obvious that Shizuka didn't like Felicity...Shizuka really seems to not like anyone here. "Then why stay...?" she brought herself into deep thought before being interrupted by a few of Shizuka's coughs. "Don't get sick now..." she chuckled. This business relationship was totally a love-hate thing.

"Ah, yes. The day room. Let us check on the patients in the day room."

"Alright" Felicity nodded knowing full well Shizuka didn't know what to do. "Shocking...she didn't bark orders at me this time.." Felicity just turned on her heel and became walking to the Day Room with Shizuka.

OutOfChocolate; Working on Nariko now.
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira frowned when her pillow was moved, cool air touched her skin a moment before the metal did. Deciding to cooperate she took a deep breath and slowly released it. She was relieved when the other moved away. Cuddling the pillow she watched when the other walked away. She did not want to leave her room though, she would risk being lonely rather then meet new people. However, the doctor seemed very set in her decision. It was probably better to do as she was told for now. Aneira stood and slowly walked out of her room and into the Day Room. The bottom of her face was hidden in her pillow her eyes were the only thing that could be clearly seen on her face. There was a man sitting in one corner of the room and a woman idly standing at a door. Clinging to her pillow she peeked back at the doctor.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Aneira had stopped at the door, how innocent. It was a shame that would be taken away so soon, if only she could stay in the dark longer. With a smile, the doctor gently nudged her forward. “Everything will be ok. Afterward, once your medicine is ready, I’ll give you something tasty and soothing.” Maybe Aiyonna could ask Dr. Hunter an extra cup of coffee, because she truly did enjoy it, never admitting it to herself or anyone else. The doctor noted who was already in the room. It was a shame that there were no normal people here, or the young girl would have had a better chance at making some allies in this place. ‘Once Aneira is introduced to them, I will have to find Dr. Lalune…’ She cleared her throat to gain the attention of the others, seeing the girl was making no move in meeting them.

Дneira

User Image
Aneira flinched when she was nudged forward, she took a few steps into the room before freezing again. She barely caught what the other said. Something about medication? She hated the medication that she had to take,she hated all medications. Her head shook a little nothing would be okay. It was stupid for the other to even utter those words. The young woman jumped a little when the doctor cleared her throat. She bit her pillow slightly to keep from telling the other to be quiet.

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
►Nariko◄
☣☠☢✄☏
We have a emergency
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nariko stood for a moment watching the by watch her. Thoughts racing about what she should do "Talk to him? No, I honestly think I can't make friends here." it was odd though...he seemed to be...looking down on her. "Does he think he's better then me!? We're all this in same hell! Sheep being thrown into the slaughter house!" her hands turned into a fists she honestly just exploded.

"Listen a*****e! I may be new here but it doesn't change the fact we're both human! Don't freaking look at me like I'm a stupid bug caught in a web! I didn't choose to be here!"

She felt better...getting that off her chest. Catching her breath she didn't have the patience for him to reply to her if he was going to. She stomped to the door leading back to her room and opened it slamming the door behind her before she realized the other girl stumbling in. Her anger...turned into terror seeing her dirty room. "What...happened?" she said to herself her back pressing hard against the door she entered from. Her eyes glanced at the garbage and then darted at the man sitting on her bed. "Wh...why would you do this?" she whimpered her mind flooding with thoughts. "Get off the bed! I have to clean this!" she shouted trying to pull the sheets off. "Didn't you hear me!? I said get OFF!" her breathing was rapid as she tried and tried to pull the sheets off

OutOfChocolate; No hate for Vigeau! Hope you know that xD. Nariko is just a loose cannon that's all.

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

Seger couldn't help but smile as the girl entered the room, he watched her push her small frame up against the cold door. His eyes trailed along her trembling body before glancing up to her eyes. Raising a brow, he just watched until being asked what had happened. "W-why would you do this?" The question was easy to answer, he smiled politely at her. "Oh, but I didn't" His voice was calm, but he had a tone of mockery in his words. "I guess the janitor must have mistaken your resting space for the disposal room." Grinning, he continued to sit on the untidy bed, arms crossed over his chest as the girl tugged and pulled at the sheet beneath his underside. "My, my Nariko, you could ask nicely. I am your doctor after all, it may be better for you to be nice to me, or I may end up hurting you."

Reaching in to his coat pocket, he flashed the needle at her. "I do need to give this to you, I could make it very painful if I really wanted to" Seger's voice fell cold and his content look turned in to a glare. " I will let you clean up, but first, I must give you your medicine." Dr. Percival knew what could be next. He readied himself for the girl to throw a fit, attack him maybe? He really wasn't positive whether she'd be aggressive or passive during a time of a phobic attack. They had just met and he was already treating her like the toy she was to him.

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Undead Businesswoman

Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir felt a little tingle of delight when she asked if they were going to make her "better". This is where his work became fun. Kaspir took a seat in one of the chairs in the room and studied Arriane silently, she was a small woman, and she shook nervously. She reminded Kaspir of a rabbit. He liked rabbits. He took a small drink of coffee, he was almost out, time to speed this up. "Miss O'Conner," Kaspir looked up fro his clipboard to meet her eyes. "Before I decide the right sort of treatment for you to use, I need to know the extent of your phobias." Kaspir stood up and looked back at his notes. "I have a testing room that will help with that." Kaspir walked over to the back door of the room that led to the day room. "I need some time to get it ready, if you like you can spend some time in the day room." He opened the door and peeked through. It looked like some of the patients were out there already, including Vigeau. He was his next patient, but it could wait until after the test was finished. Kaspir left the day room door open as he exited through the staff door. "Nurse, would you assist me in setting up the test?" Kaspir asked, halfway out of the staff door.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count: 2

Bashful Informer

SpookyMaroon

Nurse Fey Halloway

User Image

"Of course Dr. Lalune," Fey said and followed him out the staff door. She closed the door behind her then followed in step with Kaspir. "So which one of her phobias are we going to be testing first?" She asked curiously. As she thought about it she got an idea. "We could always test them at once," she suggested. Fey didn't elaborate though since she was still working it out in her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriane O'Conner

User Image

Arriane relaxed and sighed in relief. "Okay, do what you must. I just want to get better," she said with a small smile. She looked toward the door to the day room and hesitated for a moment. Hearing her doctor and nurse leave, Arriane got up from her bed and grabbed her sketchbook and a pencil. With a nervious breath Arriane walked into the day room. There were already a few patients in there but her being the shy person she was went over to an empty table and set her stuff down. Opening the sketchbook and looked at the drawings that were already in the book. Coming to an empty page Arriane lowered her head and starting drawing silently.
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia frowned at the Frenchman's head, "That is a very rude thing to say you frog," she huffed. "It is not like you are going to use the cigarettes, you cannot even light them!" opening the pack she pulled out three of the cigarettes. "I will repay you for these later," she promised before putting the pack back. "Enjoy your fridge time!" She slammed the fridge shut and slipped the cigarettes into her pocket. "If you do not want to spend time with me you only have to say so. I will not be a complete git about it," Elethia walked away from the fridge and grabbed the mug of coffee. She had made a very special French roast coffee, she even ground the coffee beans herself that morning. However, she doubted the other woman was in the mood for her coffee now. She would have to pass it off to someone else. "I thought you of all people would memorize your new patients file and what they would need," she teased. "That's what I did." Elethia sauntered towards the door with a slight smile, "I will see you later, maybe we could hide in your office and have lunch together today!" It was very lonely in her own office, she was use to it but it was always a nice change to be around what she considered a 'friend.' I should go find my patient. She decided, she was a little nervous about gaining a new patient. At least they gave her a male this time a smile graced her lips as she walked. "Jake Roland," she mused to herself. This would certainly be interesting for her, and most likely very fun. Her smile grew when she reached her office on the third floor. After making sure her appearance was somewhat professional she practically skipped across the hall and knocked on her patient's door.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

((ooc: Wooooo, lets try this again! -ready for round two-))
Under your spell again, I can't say no to you. Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand I can't say no to you.

User Image

Ј₳₭ê яΘ₤₳Π₫

The brunette looked up at the ceiling of his room; letting out a light sigh as he did so. He may have been new to the institute but he was so eager to be fixed, so eager to forget everything and all his phobias. Jake knew it was not his fault that he ended up like this a mix of his parents abandoning him at birth and his foster father had not been too kind to him either. "This was not the way I thought my life would be like but at least I am away from them now..." He said to himself as he laid there; then sat up when he heard the knock on his door; it must have been the doctor.

The young male put on his sweater so the doctor wouldn't see the various cuts and bruises on his body. He walked over to the door once he was fully dressed and opened it since it was time for the doctors to see their patients they unlocked the doors for them. "Good morning doctor..." He said in a quiet tone.
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia foot tapped slightly as she waited for a response from the other.Today should be an easy enough day for her. All she would have to do is study the patient for now, reduce is medications until he could go without them so she can really observe how bad his phobias were. Then she will have to, if he was up to it, introduce him to other patients. Then she can run off and have lunch with the German! After lunch she should talk with her patient and really get to know him... Then after that it would be best to do all the paperwork she was falling behind on. Hopefully nothing will alter her schedule!

She jumped slightly when the door opened, her hands tightened around the thermos so she would not drop it. Her brown eyes studied the man in front of her. He was just like his picture, big shocker there huh? Her left eyebrow rose slightly at his tone and choice of words. Not many called her just doctor, they usually mentioned her last name as well, or they just would flat out call her an idiot! Or some other insult that would require a German tongue to understand. "Good morning Mister Roland," she smiled a little at him. "My name is Elethia Hunter, you can call me whatever makes you happy." Elethia played with the thermos in her hands as she spoke. "May I come in?" she asked softly.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

Undead Businesswoman

V I G E A U----

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar
User Image

~♦Vigeau was slightly surprised at the girls outburst, but didn't show any expression on his face. Vigeau slowly looked around as more and more patients came out of their rooms. He saw that Hikari's door was slightly open. Vigeau hoped that she wouldn't come out here again. He had a chair thrown at his face last time she was out, but she also landed a good punch on that creepy janitor, he respected her since then. He felt they had a small friendship, more like a bond, between them. They were the longest survivors of Kaspir's torment.
Vigeau spied a small cupboard behind the table he was sitting next to, he looked inside and found a small bottle of cleaning fluid and a scrub-brush. He held a sad smile on his face and he began to scrub the collecting dirt in his corner. He could feel a single tear crawl across his face and mix with the cleaning fluid. The weight of knowing all of his friends were gone pressed heavily on him, no amount of scrubbing would clean his dark memory. Vigeau had mostly gotten over the trauma his parents left him with, or at least he thought so, but he was left with the trauma that this place has imprinted on his psyche.
The room held new people, but he had no desire to talk to them, they weren't his friends, and they would all die eventually. He tuned the room out, focusing only on his scrubbing.

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar

----M A R O O N

Дneira

User Image
Aneira cringed when a woman suddenly yelled. Her body began to tremble, this had been a bad idea. She knew that from the beginning there was no way she could make it with the other patients. The woman's gray eyes rested on a man in a corner. She barely noticed when others began to walk into the room. Why was that man scrubbing at the carpet? Before she realized it her feet had carried her to the stranger. Pausing at his side she shifted the pillow as though it was a shield between them. "Excuse me?" she said softly. "D-Do you need any help?" reaching out she touched his shoulder with a trembling hand.

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Undead Businesswoman

V I G E A U----

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar
User Image

~♦Vigeau felt the presence of another person beside him, he chose to ignore it. However, he felt a light pressure on his shoulder. His eyes shot toward the hand that was touching him. Through Vigeau's eyes, the girl's hand appeared to be a pile of dirt slowly overtaking his shoulder. He could hear-in his head-his parents were screaming at him. His head and chest were pounding, with fear. "DISGUSTING!" Vigeau screamed as he quickly stood up and smacked the girl away. He then made a speedy retreat to his room for his bottle of sanitizer. The screaming filth was still crawling over his shoulder, he doused his whole body with the sanitizer and cleaning fluid he took from the day room. The chemicals burned his skin lightly. The sensation gave Vigeau a small feeling of relief, the filth was gone.
Vigeau calmly walked back into the day room as if nothing had happened. He sat back down in his corner, and resumed scrubbing.

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar

----M A R O O N

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
►Nariko◄
☣☠☢✄☏
We have a emergency
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh, but I didn't"

"Yes you did! You dirty liar!" Nariko shouted her grip on the sheets loosen as her head hung low. Her ears hearing the comments from the evil man before her

"I will let you clean up, but first, I must give you your medicine."

"Medicine?" Nariko started to panic, as her grip slowly gave away on the fabric. She stepped back to the door body pressing against it once more. Eyes of terror staring at the male getting his sick kicks out of this.Nariko started hyperventilating and twitching she felt like she was going to faint till something...clicked.

Nariko quickly turned around and opened the door to the Day Room, it didn't matter she had to see that guy again nothing mattered but her getting away. Exiting her room she stumbled to one corner grabbing a chair and throwing it at her door. "Die!" she growled twitching and giggling insanely. Nariko was seeing red, anyone or anything was a target now

OutOfChocolate; Ugh not the best I can do. But the stage is set! I hope someone gets a broken nose or something xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff