Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Businesswoman

V I G E A U----

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar
User Image

~♦Vigeau heard a small sound from behind him, pulling him from his thoughts. There was a girl in the room, a new patient. An new patient? Vigeau felt his heart sink, It was only a matter of time... he thought. The girl looked nervous and suspicious of Vigeau. He felt sorry for her, but he couldn't afford to make any new friends. He sat down on the floor in the bleached corner and watched the girl silently. He thought back to a time when he was in her shoes, nervous, scared, suspicious of everything. "I guess some things never change." He said to himself.

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar

----M A R O O N

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
The poor thing, still clutching that pillow. That would have to be fixed, among other things. The doctor scooted closer to her patient, and began to test her heart rate by Aneira’s wrist. It was a little too fast for being at rest. Maybe it was the younger girl’s nerves getting to her. Something she would have to test. Dr. Friedmann took a moment to write down the patient’s BPM. “I am going to use the stethoscope, it may be a bit cold…” She reached into her pocket, and grabbed the tangled item. “Great…” The doctor began to fumble with the item.

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

"Safe?" The german's question was odd to Shizuka. But she was new, ignorance really was bliss in this place. No one knew much of anything, and no one questioned. They just did what they were ordered to do. The Nazi's were just following orders too... Shizuka pushed the thought from her mind. Seeing Johanna start to stiffen, she thought she was going to make a protest that would elevate quickly, she knew that the german did not like needles. But when she sighed and looked at the ground, Shizuka was disappointed. Her brother would always put up a fight with her, big or small. Until Shizuka had yelled and screamed in his ear's, only making things worse and resulting in a migrain. But this would be different, Shizuka could easily come up with a BS story to tell Kaspir that the new german girl had been unwilling to cooperate, and that Shizuka had to raise her voice at the girl to the point that others could hear her from upstairs. It's the morning Shizuka, fun time will come soon. Hearing something fall outside and a shriek, she knew it was Evangline. Shizuka made a "huff" sound as she sighed. Of all the times Evangline had to show up, That damn nurse would ruin her fun, she had foiled Shizuka's plan's many time's before. She was probably outside of Johanna's room waiting for her to come out and bark out orders to her. "Damn nurses wouldn't know how to pour their own coffee if they didn't have a doctor to hold their hand." Shizuka cursed under her breath. Then remembered that she was with Johanna, and still hadn't given her the morning medicine, or a small dose of torment.
Shizuka approached the girl slowly, ready for the girl to dash off or try to make a sudden move.
"You are an interesting patient. Most would have protested, stomped around, and throw things at me." Shizuka always buttered her patients up slightly before saying anything further. It made patients feel like for a moment Shizuka cared for them. Gently placing her free hand on Johanna's shoulder she moved the clothing away to expose her shoulder. She let the needle touch Johanna's shoulder for a moment before slowly letting the needle into Johanna's skin, hearing the squishing sound of dead skin cell's giving way to the needle, the skin was only a weak shell that could not protect the body from anything. "If you move, then my hand might slip. If this medicine goes in too fast it will have the opposite effect. Not to mention, there would be a greater amount of blood coming from the injection place then needs be. You wouldn't want that now would you?" Shizuka said this in a mocking tone as she slowly pushed the syringe down and saw the yellow liquid enter Johanna. What did this do exactly? Shizuka felt a pang of sorrow knowing that she wouldn't be able to see the first side effects. Damn Kaspir has to have all of the fun. But seeing Johanna squirm made it all worth it. Once the syringe had been drained, shizuka slowly pulled the needle from Johanna's shoulder. The girl cringed, and a smile creeped across Shizuka's face. "Good girl, Now just give it a little bit of time. You will be dreaming of beaches and oceans in no time." Shizuka liked to say off track things such as this to get her patients to think about something. A single thought could twist and turn its way inside their crazy heads and manifest into something different, like their fear. Shizuka pointed to the door at the back of her room "Make some new friends." Shizuka gave a curt nod to Johanna, stopping for a moment to see the girl squirm slightly. She loved the sight, it was just as lovely as her dear brother. She went out of Johanna's room and closed the door behind her, seeing Evangline outside Shizuka sighed "Oh, It's you." It was her typical greeting to Evangline on any given day. Shizuka coughed a few times, she wasn't sure what to do next. "Ah, yes. The day room. Let us check on the patients in the day room." Shizuka turned around and started walking down the hall towards the day room, Shizuka had no reason for this, other then not wanting Evangline to see that she had no idea what she was going to do next. She hoped there was something going on in the day room that would give her an excuse to do....Something.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
He said I have to bleed out the ˚˚ s ι и ˚˚ ]But it g r o w s b a c k So I must let it out EVERYDAY
But I cant let it out... with these white coats and DEMONS surrounding me.
I dont want to be PUNISHED I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL! They t-told me I was a SINNER.. Possessed by the... DEVIL I have to be burned by the fires of... ✕ (H)(E)(L)(L) In order for my soul... to be cleansed before I am... DROWNED In the grace of GOD .

Hikari jumped slightly, snapping back into reality as she heard the taping sound on her door. Was it Kaspir? Was it a nurse? Someone else? Seeing Lutheran walk in, Hikari would have breathed a sigh of relief.He wasn't scary like Kaspir or the others were...At least she hadn't seen it yet. He was careful with his words when he was around her, always able to include the word's "Punishment" in them. That was enough to make Hikari do anything that he said, except for going into the day room. She wasn't going to go in there, not with all of those sinners. But then again, wasn't Lutheran a sinner too? He was not a religious man, Hikari could tell. Hearing Lutheran's voice, it was gentle and kind, but she knew he was just as malicious and sinful as everyone else in this institution.
"Ah, Ms. Chou, I'm here for a routine check up. May I take a seat?" he motioned to a chair in the room, it was directly in front of Hikari so that she didn't have to move. Not that she would. She gave a curt nod to Lutheran, not saying anything. She slowly reached for her bible that she kept under her pillow. Don't say anything...And then you won't get in trouble. But don't say anything...And get in trouble. countless thoughts ran through Hikari's mind. She remembered the first time she had been visited by Lutheran, his long white hair had thrown Hikari off for a moment, she thought he was an angel. And that she had finally died at the institution and that he was a soul collector. But that was only in her...Dreams. "How...Are....You...Doctor...Luth...eran?" Hikari's sentence came out slow and awkward. Every other conversation they had...Or tried to have, Had been Hikari yelling a nonstop repetition of sinners and demons. Was it because she didn't love god enough anymore? She knew this institute was her punishment for such crimes against the lord, and she had to repent for them. But she had to repent in other way's as well....
"You sinful child! You have to let out the sin everyday! Bleed! Bleed it out! You're blood is filthy and disgusting! The lord died to wash the sin away from filth like you!" Alexandria's word's echoed inside Hikari's head. Hikari hugged her bible close to her chest but refrained from quoting the holy book like she usually would. Rather she kept her eyes on the ground, not wanting to look at Lutheran, not wanting to look anywhere. She sat in silence, waiting for the doctor to reply. Waiting for the morning medicine that would make her...Fall asleep. Waiting for something, anything else to happen. this silence was killing her. Not quoting the book was making her stomach twist and turn.
Say something...Anything....Anything! Thoughts screamed in Hikari's head, she wouldn't be able to take much anymore. She wanted to scream as the ongoing silence started to consume her.
Ooc: Hmmm...Kind of crap. My bad, I gotta try to not post when I'm half asleep. D :
I am your nightmare..
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
Love is like a bullet in the head
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia could not help but smile more when he took the coffee. Maybe, just maybe, this will go better then she thought. She blinked a little when she heard him make a noise. That was surprising! Was she just that good? Or was it just the coffee? It seemed like most people just wanted her for her coffee... However the very tiny progress was gone the next moment when he hurried to put space between them.She carefully read his body language, noticing the tension in his shoulders and the way he tossed his things. There was something really bothering him, she did not want to push him too far on their first day. Maybe if she could relate to him in someway then he would become comfortable with her. Elethia hurried to the end of t he bed and sat when he motioned to it. After readjusting her skirt she crossed her ankles and focused on him. It will be wise to slowly wean him off of any medications they have him on. I want to see what I am really dealing with and how sever his condition is. After I learn this I can prescribe all of the medications he really needs.

Pausing in her thoughts she peeked over at what he wrote. What was he in for? It was hard to tell right now. It all depended on how he acted off of his medication and how sever his reactions were to trigger objects. "For now I am going to wean you off your medications. Only time will tell what happens after that," she said softly. Her hands twisted together on her lap for a few moments. "If you do not wish to be so formal you can address me as Elethia. The choice is yours though," she offered.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira's body tensed when her wrist was touched, she could feel her heart racing in her chest. She did not really like it when people touched her. Her arm recoiled the moment it was freed. The pillow was hugged firmly to her chest when the woman spoke again. A stethoscope was nothing new to her. The doctors and nurses had used them often at the hospital when she was there. The chill of the metal did not faze her in the least anymore. Her eyes glanced over at her new doctor, she seemed to be having trouble retrieving the instrument. It was a little odd. However, she did not let her guard down. This woman and everyone else here could not be trusted. She could only trust herself...and maybe her pillow.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

(EDIT!!!)Kaspir was almost to Hikari's door when he saw Lutheran, her doctor. He didn't like that he was late, but he let it go. Kaspir took a drink of his coffee and turned around back up the hallway until he reached the stairs, he paused halfway up the stairs for a moment to take a drink of his coffee. When he reached Arriane, his next patient, he paused outside of her door to look at her profile. He heard someone approach him, he looked up to see his nurse, Fey. "Fey, I was beginning to wonder where you were." he looked back down at his clipboard. A fear of the dark, that was one of his favorites.
He remembered a girl in his first batch of patients who had this fear. He used to turn off all her lights and hide in the dark until she found the light switch. He loved the way her eyes widened even more when she saw him there.
He placed his clipboard back under his arm and finished his coffee. He looked over at Fey, "Ready?" He asked as he knocked gently before opening Arriane's door, ushering Fey through as well. The room was dim, he could see his patient pacing around the room. He flipped the light switch so he could see her better. "Good morning, Arriane. I'm Doctor Lalune, and this is Nurse Halloway." He said eloquently as he closed the door behind them.
Ḻαʟυηε

Coffee count: 2

Bashful Informer

{So sorry for not posting. I've been kinda busy and haven't had time to post in all my rps.}

Nurse Fey Halloway

User Image

Fey looked at her clock and cursed underneath her breath. She had woken up late and therefore she was late to work. "Dr. Lalune is going to kill me," she mumbled and rushed to get dressed. She ran down the stairs of her large home and grabbed a donut for the road. Going into the garage she grabbed her keys on their hook and hurried to get into her car. Waiting the for the garage door to open Fey fumbled with her keys for a moment then finally got it started. With a sigh of relief Fey sped out of the garage and down the street. She pressed a button on her keys and closed the garage.

Fey arrived at the institution a few minutes later and parked her corvette in the parking lot. Grabbing her purse Fey got out of her car and didn't bother to lock it. "This sucks," she said sounding irritated as she walked through the doors. She hurried to her office and threw her purse on the floor before putting on her coat and wandering the institution to find Dr. Lalune. Fey found him a few minutes later getting ready to do a check up and hurried over to him. "I'm so sorry for being late," she apologized sounding slightly out of breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriane O'Conner

User Image

Arriane paced her dark room shaking uncontrolably. She hadn't gotten any sleep due to her nightmares and being in the dark didn't help her cause. "Its okay Arriane there's nothing to be afraid of," she told herself but she knew there was no use. She began running her fingers through her hair nerviously and tried to calm herself down. Going over to her bed she sat in the corner of it and pulled her knees up to her chest just like she used to do when she was little and shut her eyes tightly. She did her best to slow her breathing but it was still kind of rapid. "For once, I kind of want to go home," Arriane mumbled then laughed harshly at her words. Even though she was trying to make herelf feel better Arriane knew the last place she wanted to be was at home.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
⊴⊴⊴ ȡɽ. ζʯʈɦѯɽɑɳ Ͼɑȡɑѵѯɽ ⊵⊵⊵
User ImageUser Image
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Lutheran gave her a small, but kind smile as he sat down, crossing one leg over the other and resting his clip board on top of his knee. He remained quiet, simple following her actions with his gaze as she pulled the bible from under her pillow. He was almost surprised that she hadn't gone off into a religious tangent already, or tried to chuck it at his head. He knew he was one of the kinder people, but also was not religious therefore a sinner in her eyes.

His mental babbling ceased when he heard her trying to struggle out a sentence. He smiled to himself, but not because she wasn't spewing biblical nonsense, no because she'd probably act differently if she started calling him by his last name. He readjusted his sitting position, so now that both legs were on the floor. "Ah. As well as one who over steeped their tea can be. Now, Ms. Chou, how have you been? You must feel uncomfortable being confined her all day long, why not visit other patients?" He said, a Cheshire cat smile crossing his face. He knew she didn't feel comfortable outside of this room, convinced that the rest of the hospital was filled with sinners and the like, and he secretly enjoyed watching patients squirm, even if his external demeanor was one of a kind and caring doctor. If anyone asked, he was offering her therapy, was his plan of defense.

"If you wish, I will join you out there, to make sure the others don't touch you, it's the least I can do. After that I will give you your medication. I think the experience will be good for you." Lutheran said, a kind smile crossing his face, his head tilted in such a way that the light caught his hair and made it so it seemed to glow. Inside he was laughing manically, he wanted to see her shout at the other patients, he wanted to see her throw a bible at their heads instead of his, but for now, his outward appearance wouldn't betray that, not yet.
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Treating Patients of: Seplophobia, Dysmorphophobia, Molysmophobia or Molysomophobia, Cleithrophobia, Poinephobia

((Your post was fine, don't worry about it XD. ))

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
He said I have to bleed out the ˚˚ s ι и ˚˚ ]But it g r o w s b a c k So I must let it out EVERYDAY
But I cant let it out... with these white coats and DEMONS surrounding me.
I dont want to be PUNISHED I'm a GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL! They t-told me I was a SINNER.. Possessed by the... DEVIL I have to be burned by the fires of... ✕ (H)(E)(L)(L) In order for my soul... to be cleansed before I am... DROWNED In the grace of GOD .

Hikari watched Lutheran carefully, although she kept her eyes on the floor she was able to watch his leg's move and heard the sound of the clipboard.
"Ah. As well as one who over steeped their tea can be. Now, Ms. Chou, how have you been? You must feel uncomfortable being confined her all day long, why not visit other patients?"
Hikari hugged her bible closer to her, visit the other patients...The sinners? No. That wasn't going to happen. She wasn't going anywhere. She was fine staying here in her own little world. Sometimes she did feel lonely, but she reminded herself they were the abomination's in god's eyes and if she interacted with them, then their sin's would come into her and she wouldn't be able to repent. But the man before her was a sinner too, they all were. The thought made Hikari's skin crawl like spiders were walking all over her. She shuddered violently.
"We are all...infected and impure with...sin. When we display our....righteous deeds. they are nothing but....filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and....our sins. Sweep us away like....the wind. Isaiah 64:6" Then Hikari almost jumped off of her bed. She had already started! And so soon...She cleared her throat, she wanted to be civil...She really wanted to but she...She couldn't touch those sinners or be near them. It always made her frustrated that she could speak a biblical verse perfectly, as Alexandria had taught her "The word's of god are the only word's you should speak!" Hikari had never held a long conversation without being set off, or setting someone else off. "I don't...Want to go out....There are...Filthy people...Decaying....Out there." She would end up yelling and screaming at everyone, they were all...Dirty. Even Vigeau, who had become something like a friend to her after all these year's in this forsaken place. He was just as dirty as everyone else.
"If you wish, I will join you out there, to make sure the others don't touch you, it's the least I can do. After that I will give you your medication. I think the experience will be good for you." Hikari shook her head, although Lutheran put on his act of kindness, as Kaspir had done to her many time's before. She knew it was a lie. "If you lie...God will strike you...Dead." Hikari whispered. She looked up at the ceiling hoping it would be true, not for Lutheran, but for Kaspir. "What...About giving...Me the....Morning Medicine...Now...I can't....Go out there....Remember?" Hikari thought back to that time when she had done a number on the day room and the people in there. Was she really allowed out? She saw a smile on Lutheran's face, was he even listening to her? Or was he being silent on purpose? Or was she not hearing him? Hikari looked up to meet his gaze and saw he had tilted his head to the light enough that his white hair seemed to glow. Hikari jumped and quickly looked down. He wasn't an angel, he had to be a demon. Demon''s always disguised themselves as innocent thing's....But Lutheran wasn't innocent...So he wasn't a demon? Thoughts raced in Hikari's mind and she wasn't sure what to believe. Maybe Lutheran was right...Maybe if she could just sit out in the day room, not even interact with the other sinners but just....Sit. "If...I can bring this..." Hikari hugged her bible again. It was a false security, but if that sense of false security is what could make her...Civilized. Maybe it wouldn't hurt... "I heard...There's new...Patients...I like...New...People." The word's came out more awkward then ever before, for all she knew she was just talking to a wall. She had played right into what Lutheran wanted, she looked at the door in the back of her room. Would everything...Be alright? Even with that world of sin that was behind that door?

I am your nightmare..

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ℑѻɦӓɳɳӓ Ҟӓ

little child, be not afraid
xthough rain pounds harshly against the glass
xxlike an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
xxxI am here tonight

Johanna flinched, startled by the noise she heard from outside the door. It wasn't long before she heard a females shoes patter along the floor near the door and stop, taking a guess it was another doctor, maybe? Quickly, the German realized it was a nurse, hearing her doctor speak beneath her breath about how annoying nurses were. Johanna couldn't help but let out a small laugh after hearing Shizuka say this, she had found it rather amusing. The female eyes wandered up to the face of her doctor as the other approached her, in a way reassuring her that she was a good patient. This made Johanna smile lightly, until she noticed the needle again.

Suddenly the girl felt a pinch in her shoulder, giving a slight wince in pain she looked forward, making sure to not give one look at the needle. Physically hearing the needle break the skin made Johanna cringe, only to quickly regain composure. Shizuka began speaking of not moving "Not to mention, there would be a greater amount of blood coming from the injection place then needs be." A gulp was heard as the German made sense of these words, she hated the sight of blood, it scared her. Holding perfectly still until the procedure was over, Johanna shuddered as the needle pulled from her skin.

"Good girl you will be dreaming of beaches and oceans in no time" Johanna's heart skipped a beat, hearing these words. She looked toward Shizuka, terrified. "I don't want to dream of beaches and oceans.."saying this in a whisper she let in a shaky breath and her brain began to develop the thoughts of that day. "Mama....Papa..?!" The young girl stood at the window of the beach home as the waves began to crash in the ocean, the sky was falling dark, very quickly. A bad feeling began to reside in the pit of the 6 year olds stomach. Her hands were placed on the glass, staring out at the sea. The parents of this girl were on a boat out at sea, in this weather.

The clunk of the door pushed Johanna's thoughts away and she looked around at the empty room. She had spaced out, lost in her thoughts and hadn't realized her doctor had left. Johanna frowned and stood, heading toward the day room door. She slowly pulled the door open, and stepped out in to the room. There were a few people in there, but Johanna wasn't sure she wanted to speak with anyone at the moment. The medicine that was only given to her two minutes before, was making her feel sick to her stomach. Walking out, toward the corner of the room, she took a seat and just gazed up toward the other patients that were speaking with one another. Suddenly, Johanna began to feel a bit dizzy, she continued to gaze around the room, the walls were starting to spin. Was zum teufel haben sie gib mir? She thought to herself, wondering what they had given her. It had to be the medicine reacting inside her.

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flashx
illuminates your tear-stained facexx
I am here tonightxxx

Fashionable Genius

User Image
Just.. get better..
Ash

╔═══════════════════════════════

He had heard it before, the soft rhythm in his head. Near the beginning, Ash had suspected schizophrenia. That was common in people like him, right? But then it got louder, more realistic and soon he wasn't really himself anymore. It all started that day with the old man on the top floor of the hospital his step-grandfather worked at. There was an older gentleman there in the third room to the left down the farthest hall, barely reaching 60 candles. But he looked old. He looked sad, lonely, forgotten. He looked sick, and he was, with soft wisps of hair sprouting from his scalp and wrinkled dead skin under his fingernails and his voice, jesus christ his voice. It was so hollow, so empty, like an echo in an empty tunnel.
At first, Ash realized there wasn't anything he could do for the old man. Every doctor in the ward had said that, all of them just had to watch as the man deteriorated. But everyday, Ash stood outside his door. He heard the man laugh as he read the comics in the newspaper his grandniece got him every few weeks. Ash was positive he had read the same newspaper the day before, but his laughter was still as full and cheerful as it had been. Sometimes, Ash cried for the man. It was only one day, when he had called out, "Would you like some ginger ale?" into his empty room. This was when Ash realized there was something he could do for the old man. Everyday, as his health grew worse, Ash read to him. He brought him a new paper everyday and told him stories of work in his clinic and about his grandfather's work. He told him about college, his pet lizards, what movies he liked, about his most recently findings, about what natural plants cure what symptoms and about how eggs can be used to stop blood flow. He told him about a cute girl who had sat four rows up from him in a few lectures, and how his stepfather Nathan was and how his mother had treated him before. Every day, every time, every story, the man listened.
Ash stayed with him for eight months before his heart gave out. It was a cold afternoon and old, dreamy record music skated down the hallway. It only drifted into their room when the man's mouth buckled open. He gasped, one hand reaching for his chest and the other grappled down in Ash's tight grip. Ash just nodded, not speaking a word while the man smiled his way. He nodded and bit his lips and squeezed his eyes shut and tried not to cry. "I have so much to teach. I want you to have it because I know you'll use it the best." He coughed roughly, shaking the entire bed. Ash tightened his shoulders and placed his other hand on top of the one holding the man's. "There's no use hiding white knuckles, son." The man laughed and gave him a pat on the head. "Thanks for staying with me." He sat his head down to the side slowly and turned it towards the window. "Ah, what a nice day."
Those were his last words. Ash stood there for a good thirty minutes before he could choke out a wrenching sound of sniffling and wails. There was never a chance to ask what he was giving him. Ash had sat at his desk for hours, just doing nothing but staring at the wall. Death was harsh, death was unforgiving and sudden and overwhelming and Ash never wanted anyone to die again. He wanted to save them, and somehow now, he knew he couldn't.
It was winter until he went back to work. Nobody asked where he had been, nobody wanted to know. Every night, he waddled off to work with his head low, and he never said anything about it. Working at night gave him time to think, time to work and remember and make a difference. But then he saw the stairs of his co-workers, an old man with hair thin like smoke had both eyes glued on the back of Ash's head. It was painful how similar most older men looked. He would let out a hoarse cough to hint that he needed the practitioner's attention, but Ash merely reached a finger up to scratch behind his ear. "Ashlynn, are you listening?" He would ask, and Ash felt the rage of close-mindedness of everyone surrounding him. Ash felt the sullen furrow of his brow and how his teeth tightened and his jaw clenched and he wanted to run. So finally, he quit. Just in a split decision, a spring morning, he just left. He left the average medical student life behind.
It was morning now on the day he decided to change the pace. This building was different, certainly a more cliché medical center than any he had seen in his training. It was worse than the Alzheimer patient filled retirement home or the cancer section of his former hospital, the place their families had put them to die. This wasn't a place surrounded in death. This building seemed to invite death. Ash sighed as he fiddled with the buttons on one side of his scrubs and scratched a patch of his scalp with heavy footsteps. He had no full grasp of the system, but it seemed to be very individualized for each patient. Similar to a miniature team, the duo of the doctor and the nurse. With his medical knowledge of mentally ill people, he settled for being a nurse. Less work, more downtime, probably a bit more quiet after treatment too. Ash had settled his feet as he neared the entrance to his assigned patient's room. He stopped dead in his tracks and took a brief moment to glance over the papers on his clipboard. Doctor Hunter and Jack Roland.

════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: um this is just kind of an intro a good amount of it was pre-written so uhhmm i just wanted to give a little meat to the character the rest of my posts probably wont be so long ;^;

Bashful Informer

Nurse Fey Halloway

User Image

Fey blushed slightly in embarassment. She was usually never late and even if this was her first time, she was going to beat herself up over it for a little while. Shaking her head slightly to clear her head, Fey nodded and entered Arriane's room. Seeing the girl pacing and then huddled in the corner of her bed Fey ready herself for a breakdown from the girl. When Kaspir introduced her to Arriane Fey smiled kindly and gave a small wave before looking over at her boss for further instructions on what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriane O'Conner

User Image

Arriane's head snapped up at the sound of someone knocking on the door and watched cautiously as two people entered the room. At the sudden bright light Arriane shielded her eyes for a moment then looked back at the tho figures that were now standing in her room. "H-Hi," she said when her doctor introduced himself and the nurse, though her voice slightly cracked from nerviousness. "Are you the ones that are going to make me better?" she asked curiously. Even though Arriane didn't know Doctor Lalune and Nurse Halloway she already trusted them. All she wanted was to get over her fears and if they could do that for her, she had nothing to worry about.

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Finally the cursed instrument was untangled. Dr. Friedmann then stepped toward her patient and tugged the pillow forward so she could have free access toward the chest area. “Take a deep breath in------and out, good!” she instructed in a low voice. Again she reached for her clipboard and wrote down the information. After Aneria was properly introduced to the other patients, the doctor would have to see Dr. Lalune for the patient’s medicine. ‘I wonder what that so self proclaimed genius has in mind for this pitiful terrified creature’ her musing taking a dark path. She straightened up. “Now, we can go to the day room.” She turned on her heal, “oh, and you can bring your……..pillow if you would like.” The doctor opened the door for the patient, motioning outward with a gentle smile on her face.
I can stop the pain if I will it all away...if I will it all away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

τąsĦą Bląck

User Image
Don't turn away, don't try to hide. Don't close your eyes don't turn out the light!

Tasha sighed as she heard the alarm clock beep; wishing that she could just hit it and fall back asleep. She knew that she couldn't though because she had a responsibility to help her doctor as much as possible with the patients around the institution. The girl got out of bed quickly and headed into the bathroom to freshen herself up and get dressed before she headed off to work. Once she was finished the nurse grabbed her jacket and her keys and headed out the door of her apartment. "Alright guys here comes Tasha Black don't be afraid now." She said with a giggle as she started her car and drove out of the parking lot blasting her radio.

It did not take the girl too long to get to the institution since she lived up the street from the place anyway. She turned down her radio before she entered the parking lot of the large building knowing that the main doctor didn't like her type of music and it disturbed the patients. The pink haired girl parked in her usual spot and made her way inside putting on her nurse's jacket in the process. "Good morning everyone." She said with a smile as she walked inside the building and looked down at her watch; she knew that her doctor would be in an appointment with one of his patients right about now so she'd best be getting to his location.

She walked down to the location of where Dr. Lutheran was and knocked on the door of the patient's room. "Um..Doctor Cadaver I am here." She said in a calm sweet voice and waited for him to open the door to Hikari's room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff