Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir started his day, like everyday, sitting at his desk in the solitude of his office. A fresh cup of coffee steamed away in his hand as he reviewed the profiles of the new patients. Vigeau and Hikari were the only survivors from his first batch, and he was beginning to lose hope in their progress. There were eight new patients this time, eight new candidates for his treatments. He smiled as he took a swig from his mug and looked at the clock on the wall. 6:30 AM, time to work.
Kaspir got up from his desk and walked out of his office, coffee in hand. For now, he was the only one in the building, besides the patients and the janitor. Following the circular hallway, he eventually made it around to the reception area. There was a large grandfather clock behind the reception desk, Kaspir switched his coffee from his right hand to his left hand and began to fumble for his keys in his lab coat pocket. He flipped through the keys, first stopping at a small antique key. He fit the key into the door of the grandfather clock and adjusted the weights in the inside, so that the clock would not stop. He relocked the clock and flipped through the key ring to a large golden key. He walked over to the main door, and unlocked it to let the staff inside.
Today was the start of a new day, and with it brings never ending torment for the unsuspecting patients that have only just arrived here. Kaspir walked back over to the reception desk, there was one more thing he needed to unlock. On top of the desk, there was a small button with a keyhole next to it, Kaspir unlocked it and pressed the button. this unlocked all of doors to the Day Room, except for the staff door. Finished with his morning routine, Kaspir sat in the chair behind the desk, waiting for the torment to begin.
Ḻαʟυηε

Dapper Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageBEEP! Alexander heavily pressed on the horn of his Volkswagen Beetle. Some people really needed to learn how to drive! Honestly. He didn't see how making a simple turn could be so damn hard. Just a signal, a wheel and the right amount of footwork was all it took. Despite the little hiccup, he was still able to stop at his usual breakfast spot before continuing to the clinic. The one thing he loathed about his job was that he was almost always on the early shift, but that was worth it. The clinic was a place where he could really observe people in depth and occasionally tread into unethical waters. Ethics were constricting, but at the same time, he didn't want to toss them all out with reckless abandon. After all, ethics were still useful as guidelines.

Alex pulled into the gravel lot near the clinic and made sure to lock his door. He didn't trust this part of town. He opened the door and and was greeted by the familiar smell of sanitized rooms. It smelled just like a surgeon's office. Part of him resented that; He'd almost been blinded in a surgeon's office. Just the thought of that woman's office made him mentally quiver and physically cringe. The cringe was obvious, but the cause was not. He really should have been over that nagging little fear of blindness. Putting his moment of fear aside for the time being, he went further into the building.

"Morning Kaspir. How are you?" He greeted with a friendly smile. He didn't think the other doctor was so scary, and he didn't really get why others seemed to shrink away. Alexander liked to think that he could keep his fear under tight wraps. As long as he could do that, he felt that he had no reason to be wary around Kaspir. The short man wondered what on the agenda for the day, but decided to make some small talk first. It never hurt to be friendly with your colleagues. "How's the coffee today?"
One day you will crack it, the enemy inside
the pig always slipping, away
Winning seems so probable until you loose
the only real conclusion is the one you choose

Ȝlethia
Love is like a bullet in the head
what you heard is never really what I said
what I wrote is never really what you read

User Image
Elethia checked her wristwatch as she walked up to the front doors of her place of employment, it was about 6:42 now. One hand clutched a thermos of untouched coffee while the other held her lab coat, for once she was somewhat early for work. The fact that she had barely slept the night before kind of contributed to this fact but still. She was on a mission that day and nothing would stop her! Using her hip she pushed one of the doors open. Her eyes rested on one of her coworkers for a moment before she hurried up to where their offices were. She hoped that she was not too late! If it was then she would have to sneak around and try to be quiet. However, it is very hard to be stealthy when the heels of your boots resonate so loudly against a tile floor with each step you take. Elethia was beginning to learn this fact the hard way as she attempted to creep down the hallway, actually passing by her own office. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip, this was not going to go how she planned. So many things seemed to be revolting against her it seemed. The hallway was too loud, her boots were hurting her feet, her skirt wanted her to flash the world, and it was way too early for her to be awake. Growling a little she moved her lab coat to her other arm and tried to pull the hem of her skirt down. The damn thing seemed to have a mind of its own and loved riding up her thighs at the worst possible moments. Elethia paused in the hall and settled on simply putting on her long white lab coat. Juggling the coffee slightly she managed to slide it on, the fabric ticked the back of her calves as it settled comfortably on her slender body. Lifting a finger she gingerly pushed her glasses back into place on her nose. Blinking slowly she shook her head to focus herself. Black hair poofed slightly from it's once orderly position inky tendrils rested over her shoulders when she started down the hall again.

It was only a few moments later that she paused again, this time at a very familiar door. Lifting her free hand she knocked quietly on the barrier that kept her from completing her evil plots. When there was no immediate answer she slowly twisted the knob and pushed open the door. “Aiyonna?” she called. Elethia had been intent on bothering the German before they went to visit their patients. A pout settled on her face when she did not immediately see the blond. “Bloody hell, why is she not here?” she questioned the empty air. “I was kind enough to even bring her coffee and she cannot be here when I am?” Sighing she rested the thermos on Aiyonna's desk. “I will simply have to wait for her,” she decided. Her eyes traveled around the room until they rested on a small fridge. Her stomach growled at her, encouraging her to be brave and search the fridge. “What are friends for if they do not raid your fridge?” she chuckled. Maybe there would actually be something good to eat! That thought made her approach the fridge.

Some day you will find it, a way to say goodbye
a way to put the memory, aside
It's only getting better once you cross the line
Every trace of happiness erased in time

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Today was the day to meet the new vic…..patient. How exciting it was, to enjoy this new found creature. It was to be a female it seems, nothing like her last ones, so it was up to debate on how the meeting will go. Aiyonna’s thoughts began to wonder around, her boots clacking against the floor. Wasn’t that dummkopf getting another as well?
At the thought of her so called “friend”, Dr. Friedmann began to have a migraine. The throbbing of her head went well with her foots steps, going in unison, making the whole experience worse. Soon she came to her office ----with her door slightly ajar.
Like a bundle of fiery, she burst into the room and noticed a familiar figure inside. “Schweinhund! What do you zhink you are doing?!”

Ruthless Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image
I can be anyone you want...

The RICH girl in ·.·RAGS·.· you said. A s o f t g i r lmade of stone¤
DISGUSTING. υ и ℓ σ v α в ℓ є ! ! ! ♩♪♫♬You t-told me I was insane. As good as Dead
But I'm not what you... (T)(h)(o)(u)(g)(h)(t) I was And now....
My mind is filled With your lies and trickery.

Shizuka was early again, she was always early. She got up at 4:30 every morning like she always had, and she was at the institution by 5:30. It took her about a half an hour to get ready, and a half an hour to get to the institution, even though she only lived ten minutes away from this place, she took the time to walk to the institution with a slow pace that people wouldn't believe that she could achieve. She sighed, she sat in her office staring at her clipboard for what seemed like hours, and she hadn't read any of the word's on it, she saw the job duties for each of the doctors today and saw Kaspir was Hikari's doctor today. Shizuka grumbled, why Kaspir wanted to keep Shizuka away from her favorite patient was beyond her. That and Vigeau also held a special place in Shizuka's dead heart, but that was another story. Hikari and Vigeau were the longest surviving patients of the first batch of lunatics that came to this institution, and they had understandably lost a great amount of their sanity since that time, Hikari more than Vigeau, Shizuka often thought the girl was insane, there were too many stories to tell of how that girl had raised hell in this institution while screaming about demons. Shizuka read the clipboard when her eyes went over it again for what seemed like the hundredth time. There were many new patients that had arrived a couple days ago, and her's was a girl named Johanna August Ka, she had a fear that made Shizuka shudder with anticipation, a fear of loud noises. Just like her dear brother Akio. A smile appeared on Shizuka's face for the first time since this morning "Today is going to be a good day." This wasn't her optimism, she had lost that a long time ago. This would be Shizuka getting entertainment at the expense of seeing others in pain and making them squirm. She stood up, Kaspir hadn't exactly given orders of what was going to happen today but every morning it was mandatory for every doctor to make their rounds with their patients and give them morning medicine unless if told otherwise.
Shizuka's nurse, Evangline wasn't around either, not that she really needed her, but Evangline was a good girl, and it disgusted Shizuka. She hated nurse's. To her, all of them were nothing but goody two shoe's and suck ups, more so than many of the other doctors who squealed like pigs when Kaspir approached them like Alex, Aiyonna, and Seger. There were others of course, but they carried a different tune with them. She didn't particularly get along well with Elethia, no other woman did, Shizuka often just insulted her, she often called her a slut because of the short skirts she wore, even though Shizuka had a hard enough time resisting any pretty woman, she would soon strangle Elethia, her nature often reminded her of a certain someone that she was forced to interact with for years. Shizuka rolled her eyes at the thought's and memories that came back, although Elethia didn't show much reaction, her comebacks were comical to Shizuka, and she loved it when she saw Elethia smoking and throwing away what Shizuka would hope would be her third or fourth pack of cigarettes.

Although Kaspir scared Shizuka enough to often make her recoil, they always surprised each other when they saw how far they could piss each other off. Sometimes it was like a competition. Like the last time they had both went in an all out rage against one another...The thought brought a chill down Shizuka's spine and she shoved the memory off into a far corner of her mind. But there was no way either of them would be able to out live it. "Evangline...I'll have something for you when you decide to get here..." Shizuka thought out loud, but didn't complete her trail of thought as she walked out of her office and down the hallway, bumping into other staff member's as she walked her fast pace. "Damn! Get the hell out of my way!" Shizuka yelled at a colleague, she wasn't sure who she bumped into, and she didn't care. They were in her way, and that wasn't going to do. She reached Johanna's room 1B and balled one of her hand's into a fist while she found her key's in her pocket with her other hand. She slammed her first on the door "Johanna! I'm coming in!" Shizuka said loudly before unlocking the door with her key, she saw the girl stirring and her big blue eyes that were already wide in fear like a scared animal, it set something off in Shizuka seeing the girl. She looked so similar to her brother... "Ah, Akio, I missed you." Shizuka mumbled to herself.

I'll give you everything but nightmares....

Undead Businesswoman

V I G E A U----

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar
User Image

~♦Vigeau sat in the corner of his bed. His eyes blankly stared in front of him. This was his second week of sleepless nights. Or at lest he thought so, there were no windows in any of the patient rooms or the day room. He had been counting how many times the Day Room locked and unlocked, but he was unsure if the opened at the same time. He could feel his eyes burning, but he could never sleep. It was too dark. He sometimes envied the doctors with their coffee, but coffee was too black, it could be dirt instead. One of Kaspir's cruel tricks.
He heard the latch of the back door click, one more day had passed. Vigeau rose from his bed slowly and peered out into the empty day room. He remembered the first day he came here, full of strangers, people trying to meet him and shake his hand. He hated their filth, but even now he missed the company. He befriended some of the other patients, the ones that understood his fears, "Anna..." he whispered, standing over a corner of the room that was once bleached white from hours of scrubbing, but now began to turn yellow.
Vigeau would have started crying at this point, but the fear kept it in.

Liar, Liar, Liar, Liar

----M A R O O N

Undead Businesswoman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ḳαṧρḯя

Kaspir looked up at the sound of the main door unlatching. One by one, staff members began filing in. He thought he had seen Dr. Percival, but the cringe the moment he walked in the door gave Dr. Cranmer away. Kaspir felt a smirk creep across his face that faded with his greeting. "Morning, Alex." Kaspir ignored his inquiry about his day. He didn't really think it was any of his business. As for the coffee question though, "Dark and gritty." he said with a smile.
Kaspir didn't wait for Alex to reply, he didn't like talking to other people if he didn't have to. He got up and left reception, heading to the staff room first to refill his coffee.
Ḻαʟυηε

(sorry for short post, I'll post more later!)

Ȝlethia

User Image
Elethia had rested her hand on the fridge door and was about to open it when something burst into the room. Shrieking she jumped at the voice that followed the noise, her jump made her pull the fridge open. Spinning on her heel she faced the German as bravely as she could. “Bloody hell! You almost scared the life out of me!” she snapped. The insult had very little effect on her, being called a pig dog...or was it dog pig, in German was better then being called a slut. Her hands clenched in anger at the thought. That damned woman if she called her a slut one more time then her desk was going to go up in flames. It was not her fault that she had to wear older skirts that did not fit perfectly anymore! Sadly her hips had grown since she had bought the skirts so...they seemed tighter then they should have been. Her good mood was suddenly spoiled, why did she have to ruin her own mood? Damn her thoughts. “I was here earlier then normal so we could, what do the American's call it again? Hang out? Before we have to go get our patients.” Elethia turned towards the fridge and scanned the contents, her eyes paused on a pack of cigarettes that were next to a decapitated head. The woman began to chew on her bottom lip, she had promised herself that she would stop smoking. She had actually been good and had not had a cigarette for two days. However, it was driving her mad. Just one more pack, and then I will be done. She lied to herself and swiped the pack from the fridge.

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
” Va te faire foutre, donne-moi mes cigarettes!!” Dr. Friedmann could hear her Frenchman say. With a groan, she placed a hand over her face, silently cursing the morning. Knowing her friend, she could already tell that Franque would become one of her “buddies”. With a sigh, she stated “Vould you please replace zhe cigarettes, and get ouvt. Ve need to check in and I vas just coming for mien folder…” She hoped no one else would find out about her little…..pet. And what would happen if the head doctor found out!? Her job would be gone in an instant!

Ȝlethia

User Image
Elethia frowned at the Frenchman's head, "That is a very rude thing to say you frog," she huffed. "It is not like you are going to use the cigarettes, you cannot even light them!" opening the pack she pulled out three of the cigarettes. "I will repay you for these later," she promised before putting the pack back. "Enjoy your fridge time!" She slammed the fridge shut and slipped the cigarettes into her pocket. "If you do not want to spend time with me you only have to say so. I will not be a complete git about it," Elethia walked away from the fridge and grabbed the mug of coffee. She had made a very special French roast coffee, she even ground the coffee beans herself that morning. However, she doubted the other woman was in the mood for her coffee now. She would have to pass it off to someone else. "I thought you of all people would memorize your new patients file and what they would need," she teased. "That's what I did." Elethia sauntered towards the door with a slight smile, "I will see you later, maybe we could hide in your office and have lunch together today!" It was very lonely in her own office, she was use to it but it was always a nice change to be around what she considered a 'friend.' I should go find my patient. She decided, she was a little nervous about gaining a new patient. At least they gave her a male this time a smile graced her lips as she walked. "Nathaniel Evans," she mused to herself. This would certainly be interesting for her, and most likely very fun. Her smile grew when she reached her office on the third floor. After making sure her appearance was somewhat professional she practically skipped across the hall and knocked on her patient's door.

Anxious Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Ⓕⓔⓛⓘⓒⓘⓣⓨ Ⓔⓥⓐⓝⓖⓛⓘⓝⓔ

It was early....way to early. Felicity sighed walking to the institution with one hand holding a bag from the Cinnabon store and the other holding a thermos full of tea. "I should have made coffee instead" she mumbled being reminded of her mother pretty much shooing Felicity out of the house.

"You're always late! So prove to your boss you can be on time for once!"

"If only you knew Mom...." Felicity bite her bottom lip she twisted the top of the thermos and was about to dump it out. "Wait...I rather drink this instead of the bitter coffee at work.." she shivered at the thought of that gross liquid touching her lips. "Never again...." she screwed the top back on and took a sip before continuing her way, finally getting to the institution.

Opening the front door she looked around seeing Kaspir walk away and Alexander standing around. "Um excuse me" Felicity mumbled walking pasted Alexander and into the staff room. Surprised to see Kaspir again she just placed her bag and thermos on one of the tables. "Good morning Dr. Lalune" she smiled saying that statement with ease and confidence. "If you happen to know, is Shizuka here already?"

OutOfChocolate; Ehh....short for a opening post...but I'm a bit brain dead. I'll post Nariko later today.

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Dr. Friedmann watched Dr. Hunter go. She could tell that lunch would be eventful today, with added harassment toward Franque. Speaking of the Frenchman, curses were coming out of the fridge, smoke snaking out from behind its door. Besides that it suddenly felt quite in the office, Geneva had to stay at home today because of a sprained wing caused by their reechoed neighbor’s cat. The doctor already missed the gentle coes of her dove, making her slightly depressed. Maybe eating with someone would help, the offer standing with Dr. Hunter. Aiyonna heaved another sigh, grabbed her folder, and headed for her patients room. Dr. Hunter was right, she didn’t need the folder, Aiyonna had memorized it a long time ago. But out of necessity and to make a good impression on the patient, she grabbed it non – the – less. Soon the doctor found herself walking down the hall, and reaching the door of Aneira Sinclair and knocked on the door.
Her headache never went away.
Though the back woods, follow the little path
Into the dark lighted by fairy lamps
Soon you will see there is a circus there
Come on inside, we have been waiting, dear
Though it looks odd, everyone’s happy here
Even the ringmaster who hovers near
Come be amazed, we have no doubt you’ll be
Come see Dark Woods’ Circus of Revelries

Дneira
I just want to die, I just want to die
I just want to be taken away from this place
All the shows and jeers and eternal tears
Find a solace there in your innocent face

User Image
Aneira's eyes slowly opened to the sound of someone knocking. The young woman lifted her head slightly, her arms tightened around the thin pillow that they were supplied. She had actually fallen asleep, that fact surprised her. She was laying in the corner of her room her small body curling around the pillow for comfort and support. The pillow lacked all of the qualities of a human but it had chased off her loneliness that night. Her joints popped when she slowly sat up, her fist rubbed gently against her eye trying to chase the sleep away. It had been so dark last night it was terrifying to her. It only took an hour or so before she had rolled off her bed and crawled into the corner. At least there she knew nothing could sneak up behind her. For a few moments she was oblivious to the thing that had awakened her. She slowly lowered her hand, her gray eyes rested on a door to her room. Had someone knocked on her door or was she just hearing things? Her hands shook a little while she clutched her pillow to her chest. “W-Who's there?” she called to the door.

This is so much fun, are you having fun?
Did you like this freakshow we’ve put on today?
In your youth I see what I used to be
That has long since died and is rotting away
✠❖☸☠ ✠

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ܔܢܜܔȘэʛэɾ Ҏэɾȼɨѵɑɭܔܢܜܔ

Follow Sweet Children
xI'll Show Thee The Way
xxThrough All The Pain And The Sorrows

Seger drove his black Audi up to the reserved parking spot for him. He sighed gathering the bag that sat on the passengers seat. The bag was filled with many belongings, which included patient notes and a few things to place in his office that he felt he needed. Climbing out of the car, the doctor reached in the right pocket of his long white coat. Pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. It wasn't long before he lit one up, inhaling the sweet taste of the smoke before exhaling. A smirk ran along his lips, thinking about the fun he would have today. Seger usually wore his hair in a small elastic, as to not get confused with one of the doctors who had simular features. Although he didn't mind, he found it rather annoying when another staff member would come up to him calling out Dr.Cranmer.

Dr. Percival headed toward the large three story building, finishing off the last of his cigarette before he scooped the door handle and tugged the large door open. He walked down the hallway, headed for the staff room. The moment he stepped in the door the sweet smell of cinnamon buns caught his attention. Segers eyes pierced the cinnabon bag as he stood in the room. "Good morning miss Evangline, Dr.Lalune." Greeting, he smirked and looked toward Felicity. It was rather obvious that he wanted something, and most of the staff knew his taste for the cinnamon treat. Leaning on the table he inched his hand toward the bag.

Weep Not Poor Children
xxFor Life Is This Way x
Murdering Beauty And Passionsxx

Familiar Hunter

User Image
ℑѻɦӓɳɳӓ Ҟӓ

little child, be not afraid
xthough rain pounds harshly against the glass
xxlike an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
xxxI am here tonight

Johanna had been curled up in her bed, she often found herself sleeping longer and longer, losing hours of her day. She found her sleep was her only safe haven, at least for the time being. That was until a loud thumping and shouting came to the door. The girl shot up in an instant, eyes wide with fear, staring as Shizuka entered the room. "It iz much to early for zat!" Johanna groaned out, her accent coming out thicker after just waking. Rubbing at her eyes she let out a sigh and stared at the other woman. The older girl seemed to have said something, although Johanna did not catch the words.

The female climbed out of her bed, dressed in a knee length night gown. She moved over to the only mirror in the room, it was small but it did the job. Practically ignoring the other, out of tiredness, Johanna began to brush her long ebony hair. A yawn let out and once again her hand moved to rub her eyes once more. "Why must ve vake so early?" Johanna grumbled, speaking pretty much to herself. She had been here for only a few days, and hadn't had any bad treatment so far, but had an idea of what was to come, having heard screams and cries throughout the building for the last few days.

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flashx
illuminates your tear-stained facexx
I am here tonightxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items