Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aiko005yumiko
As Arnold the arsonist peeked around the corner he saw some wierdo talking to his pray. "dammit!! I knew I shoulda grabbed her when she fell like 10 times ago. Ill just hafta grab him too..." Arnold rounded the corner as quickly as the snowman suit would allow. Then he stopped suddenly. "ahhh itchy a**...." *scratch scratch* Then he proceeded to sneak up on the victims.

Name: arnold
Kidnapper
Discription: Black hair green eyes and is wearing a snowman suit

((lol, nvm, ratio is back to 1:1...Arnold, unless you end up making us fight...I think your target will end up being Zynn))
"Hey back off wierdo this is my target I saw her first!!!!" He reached into his snowman suit. "I have a lighter and i know how to use it. So drop the girl and leave or ill light you on fai-yah!!!!"
Ranti84
((lol, another victim...if another kidnapper doesn't come, I'll have to tie this one up and get you XD))

ooc- XD Woowoo. Just keep the chloroform away from me. And yes, that is how it is spelt. I know only because there is a Kill Hannah song called that. o__o And we all know I <3 kill hannah. er. I'll shut up and RP now...

Zynnia, unaware of any struggle that may have taken place, saw only a man in an alleyway. Being a stupid, well-bred, and otherwise spoilt city girl who had no real knowledge of the Slums, she changed her course towards him, brushing a lock of hair out of her way as she stopped in the alley entrance, not really wanting to come in further. Leaning against one of the walls, her heels tip-tapping having stopped, she called out an innocent query, her sultry voice laced with undertones of other.. things. "Excuse me, sir? I'm a bit lost... Could you tell me whereabouts I am?" ...Nooo, that wasn't suspicious, not at all.
Arnold whirled around and saw another girl and she was speaking to him. "uhh...Hello little child. Youre lost? Ill help you. Ill be your friend." He walked up to the girl then he whacked her on the head with his stick. She fell to the ground. Unconcious.
Zynnia
Ranti84
((lol, another victim...if another kidnapper doesn't come, I'll have to tie this one up and get you XD))

ooc- XD Woowoo. Just keep the chloroform away from me. And yes, that is how it is spelt. I know only because there is a Kill Hannah song called that. o__o And we all know I <3 kill hannah. er. I'll shut up and RP now...

Zynnia, unaware of any struggle that may have taken place, saw only a man in an alleyway. Being a stupid, well-bred, and otherwise spoilt city girl who had no real knowledge of the Slums, she changed her course towards him, brushing a lock of hair out of her way as she stopped in the alley entrance, not really wanting to come in further. Leaning against one of the walls, her heels tip-tapping having stopped, she called out an innocent query, her sultry voice laced with undertones of other.. things. "Excuse me, sir? I'm a bit lost... Could you tell me whereabouts I am?" ...Nooo, that wasn't suspicious, not at all.

((Did you walk over to me?))

He switched glances between the girl he knocked out, the rat he dropped, the new guy, and the new girl. "Sorry, I was just coming to meet my friend here," as he motions to the girl sleeping in his arms, "I don't know this place that well either...just a few places we hang out at around here. Maybe he could help?" He lets his hand over her mouth slip away and point at the guy in the strange snowman suit.
Aiko005yumiko
Arnold whirled around and saw another girl and she was speaking to him. "uhh...Hello little child. Youre lost? Ill help you. Ill be your friend." He walked up to the girl then he whacked her on the head with his stick. She fell to the ground. Unconcious.

((1. Wasn't talking to you.

2. Zynnia is older than your character.

3. DON'T GODMODE!!!!

...I choose to ignore this post.))
{(Lol. I learn about chemicals in Psychology class! : razz ause.:: Or was it Trig...?)}
As the first girl layed on the ground he tried to drag her into the shadows so nobody would see her. His stick got caught in her hair and then he accidentally fell on her. "Whoops....at least i got a little boob action." Then he left her in the alley to get her later. Right now the other wierdo still had the other girl.
(im not godmoding and im the one who responded first so yes you walked up to me...and who cares who you walked up to i hit you. you just said a guy so i responded. and who cares if im younger than you...i can still be stronger.)
Zynnia sighed desperately at his response, pouting a bit. "Oh...Well, I'm sorry to bother you, I've never been here before... My chaffeur just told me to get out of the car, and I've been trying to find out where I am ever since, but no-one would talk to me. Probably the clothes," She said, admitting that last part with an almost sheepish smile as she picked at the hem of her too-short skirt,
{(Actually, that would be considered power playing --I think-- since Miss Zynnia's character never had a chance to defend herself and whatnot; however, whether it is power playing or god moding, both are against the rules stated in the first post. Please refrain from doing so again. ^_^)}
While the girl with the rat was knocked out, he shifted her into a more comfortable position in his arms, for her and him. As he carried her, like a knight carrying a rescued princess, he turned back to the other girl, "Sorry I can't help, but I...I mean we have to go now." With that he walks down the street for a couple blocks. After 5 min and the buildings lessen, he comes to the old house he had found abandoned and set up. He moved her to over his shoulder, freeing up his hands and entered the building. He descended into the basement and locked the door of a large room. Gotta love soundproof walls.... On one side of the room were shackles on the wall to which he bound her. He spread her limp limbs out as he latched and locked each shackle to her wrists and ankles. He pulled up a chair and calmly waited for her to come to.
Aiko005yumiko
(im not godmoding and im the one who responded first so yes you walked up to me...and who cares who you walked up to i hit you. you just said a guy so i responded. and who cares if im younger than you...i can still be stronger.)

ooc- Yes, you are godmoding. You said that Zynnia fell to the ground unconcious, which is playing my character. That's godmoding/powerplaying. Don't do it again, it's against the roleplay's rules. Ahh.
((Crap...meaning that I god-moded as well slightly >< wink )
A few minutes passed and she wearily and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hm, what...?"

Her sight still very blurry, she tried to remember what had happened, then recalled the chloroform. Her eyes widened and she could see clearly as she looked over to him.

"What am I doing here?! Where's Kiroi?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces