Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Its been one hundred years since the world was pushed too its limit. One single war between demons and humans brought everything we knew to a faded image of the past. More then half of mankind's population was wiped out within the first few weeks. Our government crumbled under the pressure leaving most people to fend for themselves. Only a few cities remain in the whole world and for the most part technology has become priceless. But in this hellish time a new profession has surfaced. "Demon hunting" has become the most lucrative business in the world. Slayers have taken to the roads moving from place to place doing what they do best. Oddly these hunters of the dark range from gifted humans to even half breeds.

This story is of those who live in this world and those who fight for it. Even now the demons of hell are pushing once again too take what they think is theirs. With war on the horizon how will mankind cope with the suffering that is too come? Only time will tell.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
-Follow all Gaia TOS
-No God modeing (modding whatever)
-Cussing is aloud but keep it to a minimum.
-Romance is allowed
-keep OOC too the OOC thread.
-Try to have fun in this RP and be loyal to it if possible. Post atleast every day if possible. Also dont complain if your left behind, some people post more then others so take the time to read.
-Also do not join to get your Rp kicks for one day.If you Wish to join make it so you plan on staying around.
-Please keep posts to around two paragraphs. I do not accept one line posts ever. If you do so i will remove you in the spot.
-I hold the right to remove anyone for inactivity
-I may add more rules as time goes on.
-PM me profiles for characters.
-For PMs use Worlds End for subject so I know you read this far in the rules!
-Please wait for Approval before posting.Note i will not approve everyone so please do not get upset if you dont make it.
-Please Treat others with respect.
-Flamming,Cybering or any other such posts will lead to a ban.
-If i'm not online and you wish to RP send me a PM. My alerts will most likely bring me online unless i'm too busy to make it.
-Questions can be sent to me at any time and i will be happy to help you.

On a side note, i'm looking for Rpers that have structured posts and keep to the two paragraph rule. So please, dont join this RP if you dont wish to take part in the long run.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Profile Setup

Slayer profiles
Username-
Name-
Age-
Race-
Appearance-
Powers-
Bio-
Weapons-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Other- (Info outside of the Bio that you wish to share)

[color=darkblue][b]Username[/b]-
[b]Name[/b]-
[b]Age[/b]-
[b]Race[/b]-
[b]Appearance[/b]-
[b]Powers[/b]-
[b]Bio[/b]-
[b]Weapons[/b]-
[b]Likes[/b]-
[b]Dislikes[/b]-
[b]Other[/b]- (Info outside of the Bio that you wish to share)[/color]

Normal Human profile

Username-
Name-
Age-
Appearance-
Bio-
Weapons-(If any)
Likes-
Dislikes-

[color=green][b]Username[/b]-
[b]Name[/b]-
[b]Age[/b]-
[b]Appearance[/b]-
[b]Bio[/b]-
[b]Weapons[/b]-(If any)
[b]Likes[/b]-
[b]Dislikes[/b]-

Hell bound demon profile

Username-
Name-
Age-
Breed-
Appearance-
Powers-
Bio-
Weapons-
Likes-
Dislikes-

[color=darkred][b]Username[/b]-
[b]Name[/b]-
[b]Age[/b]-
[b]Breed[/b]-
[b]Appearance[/b]-
[b]Powers[/b]-
[b]Bio[/b]-
[b]Weapons[/b]-
[b]Likes[/b]-
[b]Dislikes[/b]-

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Setting and group breakdown

Slayers- Over the years many people had stepped up to hunt demons. While this is the most dangerous job it pays good in this world of suffering. Most slayers are travelers in nature, spending their life moving from town too town looking for work. The people hold slayers in high regard and the appearance of one tends to bring the spirits of any towns become high.

Hell bound demons- All demons currently under the control of the blood court. These demons are brought into the world with only one task. Kill any human they can and summon more of their kind to earth. As it stands the court is the only high power group in hell. While there are many strong demons none of them have pushed to control anything other then their own breeds.

Normal humans
- As the name implies these are the survivors of the war. struggling to make it from day to day. By will alone these people have managed to keep their homes. Food and water are a day to day task. Living in fear of the next demon attack. But it is because of these people that the history of mankind still holds strong.

Setting-

The town of Anvile, one of the thousands of small towns in the ruins of the worlds large cities. This place is known for its salvage and its trade route. Informations comes from all the worlds in and out of this very town.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Other threads-

OOC Thread-X (We will use this thread to discuss plot changes and twists here as well.)

Profile thread
-X

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
I declare this Rp OPEN!

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

Pulling his cloak tightly Alexander walked slowly into the small town of Anile. To him it was simply one more stop on his road too killing more of those bloody abominations that hell produced. The people of this ruined town went about their day as if the world had not changed. Oh to feel so blissfully unaware of the real issue of the world. Even at his age Omen knew that fighting was the only course that would remove the unholy devils from the land. Killing the beasts wasn't done for the need to save. No.....for him it had become a need to feel their blood run warmly down his hands. Alexander felt no love, how could he anymore? Years of being tossed into pits in order to fight for your life changes people.

Spotting a trading post Alex walked calmly passed the crowd. As he closed in the young half blood removed his cloak. On his back he had two long barrel rifles that looked to be in good condition. On his sides two more firearms that seemed to be pistols. Reaching the counter Alexander placed all the weapons with a few clips for each in plain sight.
"Trading these for food, drink and a place to stay for the night" His words rang cold as he locked eyes with the trader. The older gentlemen instantly removed eyesight seeing the marks on the half bloods face. Turning his attention on the items before him. It had been awhile since weapons had been brought in. Ammo in particular had become a rarity since production was few and far between. Having all this for something simple as room and board seemed insane. But the trader simple went with it.

"By all means son. I'll make sure the tavern down the street gets a room for you. But if i may be so bold....how did a child such as you come across these items without any other weapons?"

Curiosity was something that Alex hated but it was a good question to make what he was known.

"Simple. I found a few men that had been killed mindlessly by a pack of demons. The demons didn't put up much sport. Their Omen had come."
A devilish smirk ran across the young mans face before turning away. It was clear that the comment about his title had made the older mans hair stand on end. Omen was know for his brutal methods when it came too killing demons. hell if a human got in his way there wasn't much reason for him not to run them through. As long as the demon was killed it didn't matter too him. Pulling his cloak again Alex walked in the direction of the so called tavern. A bit to eat would be a good start.

So i'll just make them wish for hell

User Image

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

Was the building before him really the tavern? It looked to be much like the other buildings left over from the war. How something so ragged served for anything other then storage was beyond him but there wasn't much reason to complain. The building held the look of an old western saloon with big double doors. Pushing them open Alexander noticed the few customers that lined the bar and filled the tables. There were a few people that looked to be slayers but they must be just like him. Passing through rather then staying. However Alex wasn't one to be social, even when it came to those like him.

Picking a table in the back Alex removed his cloak once more. Taking in the area around him as if he were still on the hunt. Eyes darting around as if anyone in the room were merely foe rather then friend. Within moment a waitress approached the table wearing patchwork clothing. Long blond hair draped down her back. Bright blue eyes and a fairly curvy figure that would have pleased a normal male. The half blood however had no such feeling as he made eye contact with the girl.
"Are you the one that payed for room and board at the trading post?" she asked in a shy tone. Subtly the young lady gave the boy a once over. The scar on his face did little too deter her from continue looking. Alexander had been told after work that he was a fair looking male but it mattered very little to him. The attention was not disliked but rather bothersome when it came to human interaction.

"Yes, i'd like something warm to eat and a room to get some sleep." again his voice held little emotion. No expression on his face as he eyes glared back at the girl.
Giving a small bow the girl moved to the other tables to check on other guests. Holding his arms Alexander simple went back to watching the people around him.

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

Is there no end to this tragic world?

A blonde female could easily be spotted due to her rather unusual appearance. Her bright blue eyes floated around the empty graveyard as a lopsided grin danced across her blood stained lips. Being a slayer was never a choice for Rynn but she believed that it was her destiny with or without her choosing. Of course to be a slayer one must be willing to kill which wasn’t exactly a huge problem for the blonde.

“Coward.” The young slayer cursed under her breath noticing how her pray managed to escape into shadows. Rynn knew exactly where he would run to and that would be the town just a few miles ahead. Knowing that the female took off reaching to pull out her main weapon which was a pistol filled with blessed bullets. Quickly she began to mumble a prayer under her breath once the demon was spotted. “Think you can run, huh?” She called out smugly before pulling the trigger. It only took a second before the demon let out an ear piercing cry. His body went up in blue flames before it completely turned to ash.

“Hm, wasn’t much.” Rynn blew the smoke from her pistol and twisted around her finger. “That'll be all folks.” She said with a country accent before giving a light chuckle. The young blonde walked past the pile of ash and made her way off into town. Her once sun colored hair was now mixed with dirt and dried blood along with her fragile skin. Bruises dotted themselves in all kinds of places while the scratches looked like a kid’s badly sown teddy bear. None this really bother Rynn though, pain was a part of being a slayer and she was sure more was to come.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

The room kept about its normal everyday activities. Alex had received his meal, nothing more then some cooked beef and potatoes. But the simple meal filled the slayer so there was no reason to sit about. After all these people were borderline annoying to the slayer. Even the few people of his own profession seemed to eat at his nerves. Each gloating about their kills and skills only showing their lack of understanding. This wasn't something that was meant to bring glory. It was a job of killing and nothing else. The task of taking demon blood for the sake of letting it run.

Finishing his meal Alexander stood slowly walking to the bar to get the key to his room. A nap would be more useful then sitting about listening to this rabble. Key in hand the snow haired boy inched his way to the stairs leading up too the rooms. Looking down at the tag to note his room number. But before he made his way up a conversion from the table beside him locked him in place.
"Did you hear? There have been more then ten slayers killed taking that job on the board." The first nameless person spoke up with fear in his voice.
The other man at the table only nodded. Alexander however saw this as an opportunity to made good of his time. The board of his question stood only a few feet away at the back of the room. Almost phantom like the young slayer faded from sight only too appear beside it. Ripping the page from the board and taking in the information.

A demon by the name of Klex the Many had taken residence in a building within the ruins of the city. This building, once a large office for a pharmaceutical company that crumbled at the start of the war. This place had become a nest for lesser demons and now a larger grade as well. It would do. Keeping a grin on his face as he made his way back outside. A small work out would be wonderful.

User Image

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

His name was Akiko Terumi, and he was a Demon Slayer. Despite this serious and respect-worthy title, he was in no way what a Slayer was supposed to act like. He was cheerful, childish, and kind to nearly everybody he met. Akiko maintained at least a friendly relationship with all the other Slayers in the country, and had saved most of their lives on at least one occasion. Despite all of this, he was extremely powerful, his skill with all forms of weaponry basically unmatched. Sure, his knowledge of magic was sort of lacking, but if it came to physical combat, he couldn't be beat. Of course, he would never KILL anybody. No, he was far too nice for that. If he was hunting them down, he would imprison them if needed, or simply get them to stop doing what they were doing. Akiko had made it his motto that everybody had light inside of them, you just had to look closely enough. It was a motto that he lived by.

Currently, he was on his way to deliver a package to one of the main information centers on the planet, Anvile. It was supposed to be the main trade route of essentially everywhere, and it was honestly one of the bigger towns. He got most of his missions from this town, but he had been away at a small village for some time due to a demon infestation. Akiko jogged quietly down the path, his weapons clanking at his side. Currently, as he wanted to be prepared, Akiko was carrying two pistols, each enchanted with a light fire spell, two katanas (one spare) and several pouches full of food and water, coupled with several first aid kits. He was prepared for mostly anything he would encounter on the road. As he walked, he saw a flaring blue fire ahead, the main signal that a demon had been destroyed. Destroyed? People were still actually killing them? It was easy enough to contain them, and it seemed to be a more humane method as well. Akiko began to run forward quickly, still making quite little sound as he did so. The Slayer that had done the job was moving towards the city, so he caught up to her and slowed down, a bright smile on his face. It was Rynn.

Akiko liked Rynn, honestly he did, even if she killed demons instead of trapping them, even if she was a tad serious at times, even if she was just that slightest bit malicious with her prey...it didn't really matter. Akiko liked her because she knew what had to be done. She was the smart one, although Akiko's pure randomness during combat had gotten her out of a sticky situation once or twice. She was honestly sort of cute too, despite that mask she wore most of the time. She looked...normal...compared to him. Akiko's pinkish hair and near-white irises made him stand out, however strange some other people looked. Although he was a vampire, his fangs weren't really that noticeable, bringing an almost cat-like charm to him. The hair color had been from a demon fluid (he hadn't been sure exactly what) that had never washed out, ever. Eventually, he had forgotten what his actual hair color looked like, and now he had pink hair. Wasn't a big deal, really. At the moment, Rynn looked a little beat up. Perhaps Akiko could be of assistance? She acted like it was nothing, but the wounds would have to be treated sooner or later, so he might as well try to help. Akiko's lanky figure sort of clashed with all the equipment he was carrying, but he was stronger than he looked. "Hi Rynn! Do you want me to clean you up a little bit? I have first aid kits in one of these pouches, and you need to get those treated sometime. You shouldn't have to pay for the medical treatment either. It's...it's nice to see you again."

He hadn't had any contact with Rynn on his time off, and she was quite honestly one of his favorite Slayers in the group. She could even be considered a best friend, although she might not know it yet. Akiko liked to think of most everybody as his friends, so it was quite difficult to get any higher than that. Along with the fact that he had somewhat of an attraction to her, they had talked from time to time. Unfortunately, because people knew that almost everybody was his friend, not a lot of people wanted to go a bit further than that, leaving most of his attraction to women null and void. A lot of friend-zoning involved, he supposed, but it didn't matter too much to him. Akiko always tried to be optimistic about everything, and even now a soft and bright smile was on his face, in genuine gladness for being able to see his friend/crush again. Feelings other than pure joy were confusing to Akiko, so romance wasn't really his forte. Hopefully they would get paired up to fight a demon at some point. Maybe he could convince Rynn to trap the demons instead...

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

Silently the young blonde strolled her way down the dirt path kicking a row of tiny rocks until one came to a noticeable stop. It just so happened to land upon a certain rosy-haired slayer whom Rynn had neglected to see. Slowly her eyes skimmed up the male’s body taking in all that he was carrying at the moment. A slight smile tugged at the corners of her mouth finding the picture to be somewhat amusing. Akiko was a strong slayer, everyone knew it but his child-like ways were nothing but trouble for a lot of people. Rynn personally had nothing against the fellow slayer but he always managed to put her into a good mood.

Secretly the young blonde wished that she was just like Akiko. Living without a care in the world seemed like a lovely life but that was not what Rynn was trained to do. Her one goal was to protect the people who cheered her on and there is no way she could relax while they’re being attacked. Hearing a cheerful chirp Rynn turned her attention back to the boy. “Healed?” She arched a brow and raised her arms, “Ah it’s a mere flesh wound.” Rynn quoted from an old play in hopes that Akiko would get the joke.

Soon enough all seriousness returned to the females face. “Akiko, I’ll be fine.” Her voice came out proud and unwavering knowing that accepting help would only break the rules. Being the slayer she was Rynn had a heavy list of rules as to how to keep herself up to the slayer standards. The first rule was: Make no friends only acquaintances. Friends lead to feelings which would only cause complications while in battle.

But… there was no harm in helping the man carrying some things into town. “Let me help you with those.” Rynn held her arms out ready to take some weight of Akiko’s shoulders. “We’re both going the same way anyway.” She stated with little interest. Truth was that Rynn was craving some human… well vampire interaction since she had been traveling alone for over two months.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

Once out the Door Alexander froze in place seeing even more slayers down the road. While he knew well that this place was a hotbed of slayer work it did little to make any interaction enjoyable. Even more so seeing that the two slayers in question happened to be people he knew. using the term "People' loosely since one of them wasn't a person in his eyes. Of the two RaeLynn was the only one Omen had come to tolerate. The vampire on the other hand only caused the half demon's blood to boil. Acting so childish and playful while being something of the dark was pitiful to say the least. Then again his skills were at least on par with the best slayers. If he only acted the part more Alexander would have gave the information in his hand to the both of them.

Seeing that one would come with the other Omen simply placed the work flyer in his pocket and turned to take his leave. Sadly having been so focused on the slayers behind he mindlessly bumped into a passing thug knocking him to the ground. The thug, dressed in leather and your typical gangster clothing the bulky man brought himself back to his feet. Standing too about seven foot tall the behemoth towered over Alex who only stood six foot two.
"Watch were your going shrimp. Or i'll pound you into the dirt."
The threats were the first and last thing out of the big lummox's mouth as the slayer swiftly struck him in the gut only to flip him over his shoulder. Alexander was in no mood too indulge a worthless idiot. Turning his head only to watch the large man roll down the street omen smiled for a second.

Walking in the same manner he always did Omen continued down the road. On foot it would take a bit of time to get too the building in question. But he was in no real hurry at the moment. With the only board information in his pocket there wasn't much chance another slayer would take the job. Unless someone in the bar spoke up again much as they did for him. In that case Alex would simple do what he always did when someone got in the way. He would remind them why he was called the dark Omen. The bringer of ill fate to those who cross his path. Even as a slayer he was known for killing not only his target but even human bounty hunters that got in his line of fire during battle. As he saw it a human willing to enter his fight understood what it meant to cross a cold blooded killer. there was no remorse for his actions. Those emotions had been stripped away by his father. Omen was a pure and unchained killing machine and would act upon those feelings whenever he saw fit. Killing demons just happened to be more enjoyable then killing humans. it had become his personal way of striking at the hand the fed him. After all his father had made him to become the host for the demonic power of the Reaver clan. What was worse was the fact that he had succeeded minus the fact that his sons soul overpowered his own in the ritual.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas