Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

The morning sun rose into the never ending sky as clouds began to pass by providing shade for only a few minutes. The bright rays peaked through the trees branches dotting the ground with warming shapes. Rynn let out a breath while placing one arm behind her head. Once the sun was fully placed within the sky she turned to find that the first aid kit was still filled with various medications. “Eh?!” Rynn called out with surprise. Well she felt like an idiot but on her defense it was quite dark when she found Akiko. Slapping her face the young blonde inwardly scolded herself.

Time passed as the forest came to life with the help of the animals. Birds swooped from tree to tree as a group of rabbits sat only a few feet away munching on a patch of grass. It was calming to just sit and watch the world move but Rynn knew that sooner or later she would have to get up and leave. “Good morning.” The familiar voice filled her ears giving the blonde a relieved expression in her eyes. It wasn’t long before she opened her mouth to greet the shaky slayer. “You’re an idiot.” Was all that came from Rynn. Quickly her eyes began to scan his body making sure that all was still intact. It was hard to see what damages he had in the dark but out in the sun light all became clear. His paled skin showed only painful bruises which were followed by a series of gashes. Instantly Rynn lost her cold exterior and a worrisome expression flashed across her face. “I-I,” pausing the blonde turned her eyes back up to the sky. “I’m glad to see you’re okay.” The sentence was said with hardly any emotion but anyone could easily see that she was just being stubborn.

“I want to offer you my blood.” Rynn said with all seriousness. Reaching down she placed a warm palm above Akiko’s head and clicked her tongue. “You’re already becoming sick and it’s all my fault.” This was not what she had expected to happen. Caring for another person was never in the plan that she made for herself. “It's the least I can do.”

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

Despite what Rynn had said afterwards, Akiko could see that she was happy to see him awake. It showed clearly in her eyes as his vision came to, the relieved expression he had so rarely seen on her. On the missions that they had been on together, things like this had happened a few times before. Next was going to be a lecture about how he had to take better care of himself, not worry about her so much, things like that. But he knew that she really was glad to see him at least conscious. Her relieved expression went to that of a worrisome one, which surprised Akiko. Were his wounds serious? She actually admitted she was glad to see him okay... "Wow...do I really look that bad?" Akiko was trying not to talk too much, every muscle he moved was agonizing.

Another surprising exclamation from her came next. From her telling him that she was glad he was alright, she then offered him her blood, since it was the most she could repay him and he was already getting sick. No...he couldn't do that to her...that would only make her weaker...soon enough he would have enough strength to patch himself up, as long as she didn't leave him for too long. "No. I can't do that. I'll be able to fix myself soon enough...thank you for caring so much, though. Remember, you still owe me a date." It was a bad time to bring it up, but it was the only thing he could think of to joke about. She needed to be cheered up, she looked legitimately worried about him.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

The hoard was now on the move now but it was clear that something intelligent was behind the reins. The large mass of demons had parted leaving only a smaller group to intercept the pair of slayers. That was going to make their attempts to slow the attackers worthless. This pushed the young slayer to think on his feet. As he dashed the small group finally made contact with them. Anger gripped Alexander as his plan was falling apart the longer they were out. This anger showed in each swing of his demonic blade. Cleaving lesser demons in half left and right as he plowed his way forward. Each kill caused the white haired slayers blade to let out a hellish scream like sound. The bodies of the fallen simple being adsorbed into the blade leaving only a black muck as remains.
"Change of plans D! This wont work if we keep it up. I need you to double back and hit he larger demons from behind. If we can't slow them down then we can at least make them pay!"
Alexanders voice held almost a sadistic quality to it. His eyes both glowing blood red and his teeth had started to become fangs. Side effects of the blade in use at the moment. The more kills gained the more power the user would get. But their darker nature would slowly start to show. In Omen's case it was his pure demon side that started coming to the surface. This showed as his speed doubled making him a blur on the battlefield. It was clear that whoever was leading this wave of death was smarter then they should have been.

Breaking off Alexander rushed another large group, his speed tearing the ground as he ran. To him things were starting to haze in red. Nothing felt better then the blood lust that was slowly consuming him. After all it was in his nature to take life. His Reaver side was showing just how deadly the half blood could be. No matter how hard the demon's attempted to avoid him it was only as matter of time flesh met metal. The blades scream a sign of pain to come to any remaining demons. As time passed Alexanders attack became more ruthless as he flipped from larger a smaller target only too land on the back of a larger beast. Diving the blade into the back of its he let out a almost insane laugh following the weapons cry. Now his ears had started to become pointy and his skin color started to darken holding a metallic like quality. Kicking off as the last bit of his target was consumed Alex lashed his arm out causing an insanely large wave of black fire to burst from his hand washing over more demons. Their cries of pain as the flames bit at the skin was almost nourishing to him. Alexander had now lost himself in the in the battle as most Reavers did.

So i'll just make them wish for hell

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

“You look like a zombie who was hit by a truck about four times or so.” Rynn said with a smirk quickly returning back into her old self. Glancing down at Akiko she listened to what he had to say about her offer. He declined it which wasn’t exactly the smartest thing. The blonde slayer hardly ever offered anything and when she did people knew that they were supposed to take it. Arching a brow Rynn chuckled at Akiko’s persistent ways. “A date,” she paused and tilted her head. “Yeah I should be open for one in the next year or so.” Rynn shook her head and leaned back against the tree. It wasn’t long before the silence took over. This gave the young slayer some time to actually think things over. “You know this is the only time I’m going to ever let you touch me.” Rynn told the boy while sighing.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

OOC: Sorry writers block =.= }}

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXYour Angel of Death. XXXXXX

So the fighting had begun. After listening to the words of the one in charged, a female well known, but Angel still questioned her loyalty. Angel watched as the demons charged the slayers who stood waiting, and quiet fastly where they being killed off. Angel watched from on top of a roof. Watching with wonder, trying to pick out her target, which didn't seem to well. It seemed that the leader didn't want any of them dead, cause she had her own plan in motion.

Angel frowned at this thought, as she watched a male slayer go haywire on the demons, Quickly killing them off, starting small and going big. Then he seemed to change from human to more demonic then human with much more power. She watched with wide emerald eyes, with a small smirk. No wonder the leader didn't want him to attack the other demons. It seemed the more he killed the stronger her got, till black flames shot from his hands, taking out even more demons. And Yet Angel still watched, still trying to find the one she could kill, at least, and not get killed by herself.
          OOC: Craptasticness of a post >> woot

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageMina looked on at the townspeople. The last of them were beginning to file into the rapidly crowding ruins, taking shelter behind the crumbling walls that still remained after the ravages of the war which brought the rest of the world to its knees. "Thank you for the offer, Skylyn," she said. "We will need to protect the people here as closely as possible, now that everyone has finally settled down."

Almost as if in response, a thick plume of smoke began to rise in the distance, originating from the village that they had left behind. Orange flames lit up the darkness of the sky as the demonic horde pillaged and burned the abandoned town. Behind her, Mina could hear the worried whispers start up again, but there was nothing she could do at this point. Reclaiming the city was impossible, and attempting to do so would be tantamount to suicide. It was hard, but she had to let it go. The villagers would have to start their lives anew, with whatever they had managed to pack with them during the evacuation.

She was shaken out of her trance by the shrill shouting of a little girl, no older than six years old, who was standing on top of a piece of rubble with her hands cupped around her mouth. "Filio!" she cried out repeatedly. Mina walked up to the rock where the little girl was perched.

"What's the matter, dear?" she asked the child, who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

The little girl sniffled, then jumped onto Mina, wrapping her little arms around the slayer's waist and burying her face into Mina's sash for comfort. "I-i-it's my b-b-brother, Filio!" she said. "H-he said that he had to go s-s-save our town for us! Please, you have to help him!"

Without being told, Mina knew right away that Filio was no doubt the warrior that had slapped her. It seems that he had run off to the village after all, despite her warning. Inwardly she despaired, because she knew that the reckless warrior had a slim chance of survival against the demon horde. Outwardly, however, Mina put on a confident smile for the sake of the girl. She knelt down so that she could look at the girl eye-to-eye. "What's your name, sweetie?" she said, using her sleeve to gently dab away at the girl's tears.

"F-Fanny," sniffed the girl, already calming down somewhat in the presence of Mina's calming, motherly aura.

"Well, Fanny, I promise to bring your brother back safe and sound." To illustrate her point, Mina took the girl's hand and locked pinkies with her, 'sealing' the promise. "You just stay right here and I'll be back with Filio before you know it, okay?" Patting the girl on the head, Mina stood up and faced the village. Filio probably had at least a five minute head start from her. Flashing one last smile at the little girl, Mina ran off, heading back to the town.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're attractive, lιттle wιтcн, you're B E A U T I F U L.
Your wickedness, lιттle wιтcн, it broke myHEART.
Enchanting words, lιттle wιтcн, you've cast ya spell.
Masked destroyer, lιттle wιтcн, your B E A U T I F U L, a p r o b l e m e r.

User Image

Alexandria nodded to the other hunter, and looked at the ever growing group. Once she was sure everyone from the village was there, when the crowd stopped getting bigger. She noticed that the other female hunter was helping a smaller girl. Just as Alex herself looked out upon to town, seeing the smoke.

Everyone seemed to have noticed the smoke then. Cries of fear seemed to ring out around her, Alex turned to look at the group, as they where comforting each other. Knowing their homes where soon to be ruined if not already. Alex frowned biting her lower lip. She was not a group speaker, and she wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to help calm them down, to promise that everything would be okay. But that was a small lie, she didn't want to tell, the best she could do was keep them safe from the demons, that still seemed to occupied at the town. Thank god.

It was then, that Alex decided to find the female hunter, though she never got her name, to ask her what to do next, but she couldn't spot her around. She looked, and looked asking the group of people, but they just shook their heads, not sure. Some say she ran in fear. Just as she was about to give up, a little girl came over to her, and tugged on her vest.

"She went to look for my brother." The young girl said, her eyes puffy and red. Alex knelled so she was eye level with her.

Where? She asked in a soft tone, the girl sniffled and pointed towards the burning town. Alex cursed mentally, and stood up.

"Are you going to go after he?" The little girl asked.

"And leave us alone!" An older lady said coming up from behind the girl. Alex blinked and shook her head. No. I wont leave you guys alone, or unprotected. She said in a soft tone, smiling under her mask. No she wouldn't leave them alone, that would be wrong, but she hoped the girl would be okay. Alex told the lady to get everyone to stay in the back of the ruins, the little girl went to help.

While Alex moved to the front of the ruins, walking a few feet away towards the burning town, watching the demons run around, burning and destroying the place, hoping they wouldn't come this way. At least till she had someone else to watch over the villagers.

OOC: A little short. Sorry

User Image

"I tricked you. to fall inlove, lιттle вσу.
I played with you. 'til I was done, like a T O Y.
YourHEART in love as I d e s t r o y the end of you.
So easily fooled, lιттle вσу. to think it's true. "

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

Akiko gave a light chuckle. "I'm still cute though, right?" He had to try to stay on the positive side of things, or else he was just going to make Rynn feel bad. Besides, he was usually the positive one anyways. Her response to his request to a date was actually a very playful thing to say on her part. "Oh, come on. You know you want to, no matter how much you deny it." Akiko shifted a little in where he was laying, a smirk on his face as he looked up at her. She was trying to help him, and that was all that he could ask of her. She usually wasn't one to help anybody, but he supposed saving her from a burning village at the expense of his own safety was reason to help somebody.

Akiko heard the next thing she said, and gave another short chuckle. "Oh, come on. Lighten up. I'm happy, and I probably look like a train wreck. Besides, you shouldn't say that when you owe me a date." Akiko didn't really feel the pain in his chest any more, and that was either a very bad thing or a very good thing. Bandages...he should probably get some bandages on him soon. There were some in the first aid kit, maybe he would get some later. For now, he just wanted to calm Rynn down, ease her mind.
User Image
User Image

As the group gained speed it was obvious their plan was going to pieces. It split into tow groups, the first and smaller of them attacking the duo as the other charged ahead towards their objective. This made Deanne quite angry, although she had almost expected something like this. She put her guns away, instead using her bare hands to fight what even came at her. D's eyes were glowing brighter than ever as she tore heads from bodies and ripped out throats with her beast like teeth, the blood giving her just the power boost she needed. As The Omen spoke she was already turned around and running. "You got it kid!" She called back as she pulled off her cloak and tossed it aside, her voice no longer it's usual seductive purr but a venomous growl. It was as if she weren't even touching the ground as she ran towards the second group, blood soaked and hunger crazed. These demons had no idea what they were dealing with.

Deanne crouched down quickly and launched herself into the air, taking out her guns as she started to fall into the hoard and fired a barrage of rounds into the thick of it, the bullets exploding in impact causing sections of the group to recoil back and some to splatter across the dirt. But this only slowed them down a little. Deanne landed within the group and he hunger took over. With a gun in one hand and the other cutting through anything that was close enough the Dunpeel let her blood rage take over. A frightening howl of excitement and cries of pain was all that could be heard from the middle of the group. Suddenly she sensed Omen's aura behind her and leaped with a flip through the air before his wave of flames could take her with it. "Woah! Watch it kid, nearly took me out there." She said with a dark chuckle as she laded on top of a demon that was just about to jump at him and ripped it's head from it's body. Deanne knew that her frenzy would end quite easily but what of The Omen? He was changing rapidly, would there be dire repercussions like last time? Or worse? No time to worry about that now, D continued with her attack, the demon blood running down the length of her body. It had been such a long time since she fed her burning hunger on more that just the blood of pathetic imp demons.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

RaeLynn rolled her eyes at the rosy haired male before shaking her head. “You’re lucky I’m in a good mood.” She stated while taking her hand out from behind her head. Closing her azure orbs Rynn took of her jacket and folded it into a neat square before placing it on the ground. Lifting up Akiko’s head she placed the jacket under it and stood up on her feet. The blonde slayer strolled over to the first aid kit and took it into her hands. Rynn sat on her knees and began to take out what she needed to rewrap Akiko’s wounds. “What happened to the town?” She glance off to her left finding that the place had been completely destroyed. “Did anyone survive?” Rynn asked Akiko while wrapping up the most serious wounds.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

Akiko gave a bit of a laugh at her comment. "You're in a good mood? That means i'm accomplishing something." It was a bit sad how she moved his head down onto her jacket, he was really enjoying her warmth. It was a welcome change from being face-first in his own blood in the dirt. But she seemed to still be trying to help, which was a good thing. She had gotten the bandages, perhaps noticing how he had been staring at them for a while. As she began to wrap his wounds with them, she began asking questions about what happened to the town, if anyone survived. "I'm not...i'm not sure. I was only trying to keep you safe, really...it was a massacre. There was a lot of screaming, but I think some others may have escaped. It all sort of blurred together after the bullet ran past my forehead." His usual smile had become a bit of a frown, sad that he couldn't help the other people.

Anvile was gone. If it wasn't it was going to take forever to build back up to even a fragment of it's former glory. When Rynn had finished bandaging him up, he had a long wrapping around his chest, a patch on his cheek, and a few other bandages wrapped around his arms and legs. She had done a fairly good job, he doubted that they would come off. "I don't think you were awake for any of it...I helped you with the supplies before I passed out. I think I woke up for a second, you were yelling at me about something, but then I think I fell asleep...how have you been? Better than me, I hope..."

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageThe heart of the little town had been consumed in chaos, the cacophony of the rampaging demon horde drowning out all other sounds. Embers from the flames of burning buildings drifted by, lighting up the scene like dancing fireflies. In the center of it all, Mina roamed the streets as discreetly as she could in search of the girl's brother. Fortunately, the demons were not expecting much of a resistance, so her appearance came as a surprise. Still, she had to be careful. If she slipped up for even a moment, she could be surrounded and that would be the end of her. After several minutes of sneaking around the streets, she finally came upon a small crowd of demons that had formed a circle around a lone warrior, whom she recognized to be Filio.

"Eat lead, ya ugly shitheads!" he shouted, firing his musket at one of the demons. Its head exploded in a spray of guts, only to reform a second later with a grin on its face. Filio was putting up a decent fight, but with only his musket to work with, he simply didn't have enough firepower to challenge a demon, much less a demon army. Still, Mina had to admire his dedication to protecting his hometown. Before the demonic force could finish him off, a sigil of light appeared on the ground, and several of the demons disappeared. Then, a pair of iron fans flew out from the shadows, stunning a demon each, followed by a rush of white as the priestess emerged from her hiding spot and grabbed Filio's hand, whisking him away. The young man could scarcely believe his eyes. "It's you!" he said, a look of astonishment on his face. He never would've suspected that backup would come in the form of a girl that he had insulted and slapped.

"Come, your courage is needed elsewhere," responded Mina, not even mentioning the way he had treated her before. She had long since forgiven him for that. The two of them fled as a large group of demons chased after them. The priestess was, however, too level-headed to turn around and fight. It would be a pointless battle, and one that would probably end in both of their deaths. So instead she kept running with Filio in tow, and the demons hot on their heels.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

RaeLynn was beginning to finish up with Akiko when he went explain what had happened to the once joyful town. He explained it as a massacre knowing that she would understand what he meant. Akiko went on until he went to change the topic. Dropping the role of bandages the blonde closed her eyes and stood up. Reaching out for her scythe she placed it over her right shoulder and faced the town. “Do you remember,” Pausing Rynn turned her head to look at the rosy-haired slayer, “Asking me why I killed demons?” She asked the question more to herself rather than Akiko. Rynn’s first mission was one she always wished to forget but never could. She went off with a team whom all were killed along with a village much like Anvile.

“Have you ever seen a child’s life being taken before you?” The boy’s name was Kal and he was at the shy age of thirteen when he became a new slayer. Rynn knew that everyone heard of him for he was the youngest slayer in the land. He had great potential. “The sound of crushing bones beat the screams of the people…” At this point the blonde had all the intention of killing every single demon she would see in this forest. “I kill to revenge the death of my team and Kal,” Rynn slammed her scythe into the bark of an oak tree. “You should’ve woken me up or something!” The fact that she slept through the whole massacre made her sick.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

Oh no. She was getting feisty. He did indeed remember when he asked her why she killed demons, it seemed unnecessary. Nobody deserved to die, no matter how cruel they were. He remembered that mission as well, the one that she was talking about, the one where Kal was slaughtered. "Wait, Rynn...you know I have. You know i've seen things that most people wouldn't be able to handle. I understand your frustration, but..." But she was just going along. How could she stop, when she already started in full swing? She went on about her team, how she fought in their memory. He had heard this a million times, and, perhaps, the new addition was the thing that changed something. In her anger, she had slammed her weapon against the tree bark, yelling about how he should have woken her up. Akiko sat up, using most of his strength to do so. His face had an actual touch of anger about it.

This didn't happen often, it was actually only the second time he had ever actually gotten angry with somebody, but he was sick of it. "Rynn. You know that what I did is why both of us are still here. I wasn't going to wake you up, and I wasn't going to leave you behind. There were hundreds of them, if I had woken you up in that condition, you would have run in and gotten yourself killed! How do you think that would have made me feel?!" Akiko paused for a moment, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. "You're always going on about how I need to look after myself, and not for you or other people. You say you can handle yourself, but i've saved your life...what, five times now? Six? More? I look out for you, Rynn. I like you, I really do, but it's..." Akiko took a deep sigh. "I understand what you fight for. It's a good cause, but if you're going to keep being so stubborn about it, at least don't tell me that helping you is wrong! I really do try to keep you alive, Rynn. Don't you get that? You think that everyone else gets the special treatment? No...I do help who I can, but I keep you alive, Rynn. I'm always looking out for you, and you think that's a bad thing? I didn't wake you up because I didn't want you to go killing yourself. Sometimes I wonder if in these sorts of situations, you would have done what I had done. What if I had lost, Rynn? Would you have woken me up, pushed me into the fight knowing that I might not come out? Are you really that against everybody that you would have done the opposite?"

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

Seeing Akiko angry was something Rynn never expected to see in her whole life. The boy was always so cheerful and optimistic. Slightly startled by his rather harsh scolding the young blonde froze up. He went on and on until it began to hit her. She hated him and how he could make her feel so unsure about herself at times. He was the reason for the pain in her chest in the moment. Rynn clenched her teeth becoming quite frustrated with the situation at hand. Swiftly she pointed a finger at the slayer and growled. “You…” Taking in a deep breath Rynn turned her back towards Akiko as she sat back on the ground. Her knees pulled up against her chest giving her the feeling that she was somewhat in control of her own feelings.

“Akiko, you’re an idiot!” Rynn shouted into her knees as her head buried into her chest. She looked like a little child who was in time out for some stupid reason. Tears stung her eyes giving her no choice but to release them. “I would never leave you.” The blonde girl told him quietly. “I would’ve done the same… I’m just a hypocrite.” Rynn said into her knees. She tried her best to hide the fact that she was crying for this was the first time she had actually cried in front of anyone. “You’re really mean.” Rynn said with a child-like whine. “To make a girl cry is really something only a bad guy would do.” She said while wiping her eyes keeping her back in his view.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas