Demons 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Whoever pays more 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
I dont give a damn 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
PollWHORE!!!!!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image
User Image

Deanne was approaching the edge of the town when a wave of demonic energy shook through her senses. "Oh no. Not again." She turned to start for the town to warn the others but saw Omen speeding towards her and an alarming pace. When he reached her she sped off to match him. "I take it you already know about the coming attack." She said, an obvious annoyance in her voice towards this news. Why did they have to attack during the day? Deanne could fight fine in day light for a while but in a large battle her cloak would slow her down and without it she would loose her strength slowly. "What ever you're planning boy, I want to help. Just tell me what I can do." Even if he told her to leave she wouldn't. D didn't loose all those people and risk ever finding her father in the war just to let the demons get the better of her now.

((hopefully now I can make better posts ^-^ ))

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

As Alexander ran he tried to come up with a plan. Just throwing himself in the line of fire wasn't going to be an option this time around. The objective was simple but executing it was a whole different matter. The young slayer's thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of D. As she matched his speed the half blood smiled wickedly.
"Oh i know whats coming. I know that we are no were near ready for it was well. But that's where we come in."
As the moved outside the town a column of dust greeted them in the distance. The aura behind it made Omen's hair stand on end. There were so many demons that this almost felt like overkill. Why in the blazes would they attack in such a large number of the death of one mid level demon?
Turning to D he couldn't help but have a look of desperation.
"Listen, we are here to buy time, nothing more. So lets make them hate us more then the town for a few minutes. No heroics ok...... there's no reason we should die fighting something this large."

Now was the time to prepare for the hoard. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath Alexander started chanting much like he had done when he summoned his fathers sword. However this time the sky above them seemed to reacted. Clouds pulled together causing lightning to crack across the sky.
"I call upon the weapons of the dark forge. Bringers of suffering and pain. Come forth and display yourselves for me. By my right as the Dark arms master!"
As the last phrase finished black lightning struck the young man causing a plum of smoke to cover the area. When the smoke finally cleared there around him floated five Blades, Weapons he had himself forged from souls of powerful demons.

Reaching out Alexander grabbed the butcher like blade with skulls embedded within. As he did the other weapon vanished from sight. This weapon would be perfect for the job.
"Vertos Blade of the Devourer. Your hunger shall be slated on the flesh of the unholy. Drink deep of their blood and consume their souls. As you do help me grow to the strength we need."
Even with one arm working he was able to hold the massive sword with ease. Giving the motion to D for them to move out he was ready to fight. Battle was his calling. his only reason for living one might say. Peace was something he could not understand. For it was in conflict that people show their true colors. In battle life is simple......Kill or be killed.

So i'll just make them wish for hell

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The wicked smile upon the boy's features made it obvious that he was planning something crazy. Just the way D liked it. It also seemed infectious as Deanne seemed to return her own sadistic smirk. "You're insane kid, has anybody ever told you that?" She asked him as they ran. The growing power of the demon horde was only making the Dunpeel more excited for this fight. She no longer worried about the draining power of the sun she was going to spill as much demon blood as she could. "But I like the way you think." The sadness in his eyes didn't change her mood. This was dangerous. Deanne could die today, but just like last time she didn't matter anymore. These vermin were going too far and someone had to put them in their place. ["Don't you worry about me. Just do me a favor. It's a little odd asking a stranger this but... if I die today will you find the vampire Laurent Jacques and send his sorry carcass to hell?"/b] The name should have been known to him, the fictional character Dracula had NOTHING on her father. He was the oldest known vampire left living and the strongest.

Deanne had all she needed on her, as prepared as she'd ever be for this fight she watched as her ally summoned his weapons. And what a beautiful collection that was! It appeared as if they were made of demon's souls, their auras overpowering. This kid just kept getting more and more interesting! At his final signal Deanne took out her pistols and nodded, eyes ahead on their fate. What would come of this battle? No one could possibly know. She just hoped they would come out of this to fight another day. "Well, it's been nice knowin' you kid."
Deanne's eyes glowing red, her fangs ready as the thought of the demon blood made her thirst burned like wild fire all through her. As long as she never drained a human she would remain in control but demons... they were free game.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageAs Mina patrolled down the streets, making sure every house was evacuated, she couldn't help but wonder what had become of the mysterious slayer known as D. Was she still around, or had she moved on to the next town? Part of her hoped that she had moved on to safety, but if she was still here, she would no doubt be a great help when they made their stand at the ruins. For the sake of everybody, Mina had to wrap up the evacuation as soon as possible. Children were crying, and worried murmurs pervaded the air, but she kept her voice strong and loud, raising her electric torch high in the air, spreading a beacon of light for the others to follow.

The roar of an engine hailed the approach of the young man she had met earlier. "Thank you, Luke. You may call me Mina," she said with a grateful bow, watching as he zipped off on his metal steed. She had heard of such vehicles before, called motorbikes or motorcycles, but had never actually seen one with her one eyes, much less a working model. Normally she would have inquired about it, but now was not the time. Later, perhaps, when the invasion had been stopped. If it was stopped. Her eyes scanned the worried crowd that was following her. Everything was going well, so far, and a few people were even helping to organize the evacuation process. Some, however, were less than satisfied.

A group of ragtag warriors approached the young priestess, getting her attention by scraping their weapons along the ground. She smiled as they approached, noting their weapons and their fitness. They might be able to help defend their position once they reached the safety of the ruins.

"Yes, may I help you?" she asked as politely as ever.

"Yeah, you can help us by telling us who the hell put you in charge!" barked the ringleader.

Mina responded with the same respectful tone that she always used. "Nobody put me in charge, sir. I am simply doing what I can."

"Well your plan sucks. We should be out there meeting the demons head on, not hiding behind some rocks like a bunch of cowards!"

Mina shook her head. "No, there are far too many of them to fight out in the open, and if we do that, what will become of the children and the elderly? We will need to use the cover of the ruins if we are to survive this ordeal."

"And what'll become of our homes? Not that you'd care. I've seen you sleeping out in the streets, like some sort of second-rate whore." The other warriors laughed, and one of them prodded Mina in the shoulder with the butt of his musket, to which she merely took a step backwards. Annoyed by her lack of action, the ringleader continued. "Well ******** this plan and ******** you. We're going out to fight and some two-bit whore in a fancy dress isn't going to stop us."

Before they could leave, however, Mina placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head."There is one who is already putting his life on the line to give you this opportunity. If only for his sake, I cannot allow you to throw away your lives so recklessly," she said, her voice becoming more stern now, but still polite.

By now the warriors had had enough. The ring leader growled at her, tore her hand off of his shoulder, and then backhanded her in the face with all of his might. The priestess's head snapped back, and then she slowly turned to face the warrior again. Her cheek had turned red, but her eyes were still as determined as ever. She didn't cry, or whimper in pain. Nor did she retaliate with violence of her own. She merely held her ground. Enraged by this simple act of defiance, the leader hit her again, but Mina didn't so much as make a sound. A contest of wills had begun.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're attractive, lιттle wιтcн, you're B E A U T I F U L.
Your wickedness, lιттle wιтcн, it broke myHEART.
Enchanting words, lιттle wιтcн, you've cast ya spell.
Masked destroyer, lιттle wιтcн, your B E A U T I F U L, a p r o b l e m e r.

User Image

They where close. Very close. But where are they?!? Alex whispered to her self as she grabbed the roof she was crouched on as she looked around. The strong scent of demons was in the air, the wind seemed to carry it from all direction, throwing her off. Some kind of hunter I am. She thought with the shake of her head as she stood up, and looked around. She was standing on the old worn building in what seemed like the middle of no where. She then picked a direction, where the strongest of the scent was, and followed it.

It didn't take long for the dark haired female to come across the village where the strongest of the demons scents was coming from. She stood on a roof, watching as people panicked as they ran from the village into the ruins that where near by. It seemed that some girl with a straight head was leading them. She watched them for a moment, before she turned her attention to the hoard of demons that where heading straight for the village. But she knew she should face them head on. But something was pulling her towards the group of villagers, as if a secret calling for help was in the air. Though none seemed to call it. Sighing, she fixed the black mask, that covered the lower half of her face, leaving her blue almost silver eyes bright above them It matched the dark black outfit she wore. the black leather vest over a tight black turtle neck, and tight black pants, with a black pouch strapped to her right thigh, and black combat boots laced up her calf. She adjusted the sword on her back, and ran from the roof tops towards the retreating group of humans. As she ran out of roofs, she jumped to the ground, but kept to the back, following the leader. Watching her, judging her. Just to see if she her self could trust the girl.

She watched from the distance as a group of village men approached her. Alex just watched through narrow eyes at the men's attitude, one of the many reasons why she hated men. And winced as the other girl was slapped repeatedly across the face. Not being able to stand it any more. She moved quickly, using her gift of enhanced speed, till she grabbed the hand of the male. just before it slapped the girl again. Preventing the girl from getting hit. Though Alex admired the girls strength, she was strongly against men hitting women.

Alex held the man's wrist in a tight grip, as she twisted it slightly. Hasn't your mother ever told you, not to hit a women? Alex said in a soft taunting voice. her silver blue eyes narrowing in on the male before her.

OOC:
Mint Mia
I hope it was okay that I intervened.

User Image

"I tricked you. to fall inlove, lιттle вσу.
I played with you. 'til I was done, like a T O Y.
YourHEART in love as I d e s t r o y the end of you.
So easily fooled, lιттle вσу. to think it's true. "

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXYour Angel of Death. XXXXXX

So they where to fight. Attack a village that was rumored to house a lot of hunters. This sounded like fun, to the ice demon. But unfortuntly , she was not allowed to lead it. Maybe one time in the future she could lead a hunt, an attack. But first she would have to prove herself. An ice demon living in hell, well it was very uncomfortable, since hot places did not deal well with her. But she would prove her worth one day. Fighting for many years, never dying, that should be worthy enough. But she guessed not, as she marched with the other demons keeping to the back for now. Acting like the rest, eager to fight, but staying silent, she would pick out the one she would want to fight later, but for now. She would just sit back and enjoy watching the fight, till one caught her eye.

So she stood in the back. A figure that was nearly blue- purple in the skin, with a white dress that hugged her top, and flowed around her legs as she walked. She was shoeless, hating having the soles of fabric beneath her feet, when she felt closer to the earth with her feet bare, that and it allowed her to be more silent. Attached to her back was a sword. With in easy grasp for when she was going to attack, but for not she would just wait.

OOC: Sorry this post kind of sucked. Writers block.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageThe man winced and tried to escape from Alexandria's grasp, but found that trying to move ended up hurting his wrist even more. To his surprise, it was Mina who spoke on his behalf.

"That will not be necessary," she said gently to the demonic slayer, although her expression said that she did appreciate the gesture. "If striking me will dissuade this man from throwing away his life, then so be it." After all, she could have easily moved out of the way if she wanted. Mina may have looked like a delicate maiden, but she was a slayer as well. An ordinary human could only injure her if she allowed it. Annoyed and somewhat embarrassed at being treated like a child throwing a temper tantrum, the scrappy human warrior clicked his tongue in irritation and left as soon as he was released from Alexandria's hold. His followers murmured something, and then followed suit.

"I take it you are a slayer as well?" asked Mina, noting the newcomer's speed. There seemed to be another one everywhere she looked, not that the assistance would be unwelcome.

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're attractive, lιттle wιтcн, you're B E A U T I F U L.
Your wickedness, lιттle wιтcн, it broke myHEART.
Enchanting words, lιттle wιтcн, you've cast ya spell.
Masked destroyer, lιттle wιтcн, your B E A U T I F U L, a p r o b l e m e r.

User Image

Alexandria enjoyed the discomfort to the male before her. She enjoyed it up till the moment seemed to stand up for him. Alex eyed the girl, the let the male's arm go, and crossed her arm over her chest. Next time I wont be so nice She said thickly under her breath, as she watched the man walk away. Glaring at his retreating back. She really hated men. Somehow this act could show that hatred, but it could also show, she didn't approve of a fellow female taking any kind of abuse.

Alex turned to look at the girl, as she question if she too was a slayer. She nodded simply. Yes... I am... Please call me Skylyn. Alex said with a small bow to the fellow hunter, or at least she assumed was, while also giving her hunter name in turn. Is there anything I can do to help around here? She indicated to the people that stood behind them, and the demons that where sure to be entering the village by now. If there was one thing she hated more then men, was demons. And she was a bit excited to fight them, after taking so long to track them here in the first place. But she kept her face emotionless, her bright silver-blue eyes on the girl before her

OOC: A little short. Sorry

User Image

"I tricked you. to fall inlove, lιттle вσу.
I played with you. 'til I was done, like a T O Y.
YourHEART in love as I d e s t r o y the end of you.
So easily fooled, lιттle вσу. to think it's true. "

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
ℓυкє яąι

Luke drove about the dilapidated building, shack, and what some people called a home. It had amazed him the what was left of the human race, could survive in such a way. Humans were truly the sole survivors of the chaos that had engulfed the world. The young floss green haired man slowed his bike down at the approach of another seemingly dead end. Though with the quiet drone of his engine the man picked up a sound. Muffled at first, but it soon grew clearer. Stopping his bike and dismounting it he moved around the area a bit. The comings of war could all ready be heard.
"Hello...Hey is anyone here?" he felt stupid asking the question but continued towards the noise any ways. Eventually he maneuvered himself through the rubble of an abandoned cave in of a concrete building.
"Hello??" he spoke quieter and shifted his body faster towards movement in the corner. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." He said calmly and outstretched his hand to the four year old child. The child just clung to his knees even move whimpering a bit. Since it was dark Luke could not make out the details of the child's state. After a few minutes of coaxing Luke was about to give up, recoiling his hand he went back out to turn the bike off. Slowly he wheeled it to a safer place, hiding it as if it were just another pile of junk. Afterwards he climb back into the tight space and sat just a few feet away from the child. They sat in awkward silence for an even longer time listening to the wind slightly blowing through the crack and the sound of the outside world. By this time hopefully the group was three fourths of the way to the ruins.
"You got a name kid..." Luke whispered glancing at the mass in the corner. A loud sound nearby startled the boy and he rushed into the protection of Luke's arms. Surprised enough Luke just held the trembling child. Sooner rather then later they would have to leave the protection of this little hole, but Luke needed the kid to gain some composure before he tried to speed out of there.

((small side task lol))

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

RaeLynn heard the soft sound of a sword sliding back into its sheath which only gave her a confused expression. Why would he stop? Her once lively blue orbs became cloudy as her body trembled from all the weight being held up by her own arms. This was it, she lost and Akiko won all because of her foolish pride. Doubt filled her mind as the young slayer turned her head up to the man. He was talking to her yet nothing seemed to process within her mind. Rynn took in a deep breath as her arms gave out. She couldn’t stand the fact that Akiko was seeing her like this. So weak and fragile like some injured fox that had been caught by a hunters trap. Warm arms wrapped around her limp body as Rynn fought to keep her eyes open.

It wasn’t long before the shadows climbed their way into her sight. The last words that reached her mind were don’t worry. Akiko’s soft voice could only sooth Rynn for a few minutes before she slipped into an unconscious state. Here in the dark was where all her fears came to life. This was the reason why Rynn hardly slept anymore. Within these nightmares came her past. Knowing she would be out for a while the young slayer had no choice but to actually trust Akiko.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...
User Image
Often are tales spun
by the most wicked,
cunning thieves

Tala, the Blood Wolf

"This is a most foolish endeavor." the blood wolf muttered under her breath as she stood upon a small rise overlooking Anile, observing with calculating eyes and extending her blood sense to feel the activities of those within. Klex had apparently made connections higher up within the Blood Court that she had thought, and once she made her report confirming the demon's death their order for retaliation was unexpectedly hasty. Whether it was the fact that she was the highest-ranking demon who knew the layout of the city or that she had been the one to announce Klex's death she wasn't sure, but somehow she found herself appointed head of a veritable horde with orders to butcher the town.

Tala was rather uncomfortable in the vanguard of the swarm, the mass of bloodthirsty demons behind her. She was much more suited to the role of the assassin, preferring to work her way alone to her target and dispatch them quickly without any wasted effort. She supposed she made an apt strategist as well however; after all, she had studied under some of the most famous and intellectual minds during her centuries in the human world.

So, it seems they are falling back to the more ruinous terrain just outside of the main town... clever. She mulled to herself as she watched. Using guerrilla tactics within the cluttered area would greatly reduce the advantage of our numbers. Trying to flush them out would likely result in more casualties than the Court would find acceptable... I suppose we will simply have to 'lure' them out.

About to turn and relay her orders through the makeshift chain of command, her attention was then drawn to two figures making their way towards the horde. Interestingly enough, it appeared to be two of the very slayers who had been present when Klex was obliterated. They certainly made a dramatic enough show, flaring their auras and the boy summoning a plethora of blades. Drastically inferior numbers openly drawing attention to themselves... either a distraction or a diversion. Focusing intently on her blood sense, she concluded that there was no army hiding in wait for them, the two slayers were meant to delay their advance. Which in turn meant there was something they needed time to complete. Ahh, their retreat is not going as quickly as they planned... perhaps some souls can still be claimed for the Court after all...

As powerful as Tala was, the dance she performed upon the razor's edge that was her relation to the Blood Court was delicate at best. If she pushed the humans too hard, the chances of finding suitable pieces for her personal vendetta diminished; if she pushed too little or acted out too much, she could be perceived as either a traitor or a loose canon, either of which was generally punished by death. Such was the case now: attack too viciously and she risked losing the slayers she believed capable of helping her, too soft and she would face the consequences of the Court.

After a moment's contemplation, she had reached her decision. Turning back to the hoard and meeting briefly with the generals, her orders were delivered:

A small but capable force was to counter the approaching slayers, focusing not on outright killing but on denying them any recovery and wearing them down, forcing their retreat before they could implement any delaying tactics. Of utmost importance was to deny the young boy any kills, as they would only feed his strength.

The city itself was to be the main target, pillaging anything of value followed by a scorched earth policy. Under no circumstances were anyone to advance into the ruins, to do so would be to forfeit their life. Any humans lured out of the ruins attempting to reclaim the city before it was razed to the ground were fair game.

Tala desperately hoped this plan would work; with the city pillaged and a high likelihood of at least a moderate amount of souls collected, the Blood Court should be pleased. She also figured that, despite her orders, the white-haired boy was bound to collect a few demon souls of his own during the encounter. Most of all she hoped the slayers would keep a tight perimeter around the ruins, using the seeds she had provided to keep themselves alive.

Once she received word that her orders had been delivered, she turned to face the city once more and thrust a fist into the air, her command echoed by a thunderous roar from the teeming mass of demons charging forth.

"Blood for the Blood Court!"

And perhaps I am
one such trickster,
such tangled webs I weave

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
ℓυкє яąι

The charge, Luke could hear it coming. The child clung to his shirt as a squirrel would to a tree. Using that motive he picked up the boy and maneuvered out of their hiding place. The child still had not said a word to Luke, but that was not the current problem. Once at his bike he placed the child on its seat and wheeled it into the street. Getting on the bike behind the kid he started the bike up and drove as fast as he could. Speeding to the ruins Luke all ready saw some destruction of the area. Outside the city the land looked untouched and Luke rolled into the ruins with some very unhappy faces staring him down.

((transition paragraph lol))

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

Akiko was busy making his way back to Anvile, before a monstrous roar was heard. What was going on? With a slight limp from the gash on his leg, he walked to the town, holding Rynn in one arm with his other arm free. He had one first aid kit and his weapons, hopefully that was enough for whatever was going on. It suddenly hit him as he entered the town that it wasn't. It was a madhouse, demons running around everywhere, buildings set on fire. What had gone on while he was away? Akiko ran through the crowds of screaming people, the ones who hadn't escaped during their chance. A series of gashes appeared on his free hand, the demons going too crazy to watch what they were hitting, just reveling in their coming victory. Akiko had to fight, to defend. It was his job...but there was no way he was leaving Rynn behind. He had to get her somewhere safe. Akiko pulled out his katana, stabbing on directly in the head. This was going to be difficult.

What happened next was just a series of blurry images, most of them followed up by an immense amount of pain. A bullet barely missed his forehead, making a slice across and blurring his vision further with blood. An explosion, sending shrapnel and fire everywhere, on of them hitting his head and singing his face. Two bullets to the chest, claw marks down his arm and across his face. Three demons fell to his blade, despite the condition he was in. A rushing cloud of smoke, making his breathing shallow and light. All the while, Akiko ran through the town, trying his hardest to prevent any damage to his companion. After what seemed like an eternity, Akiko came from the other end of the village, into the next set of woodlands, and into a deep part of the wooded area. His vision was pretty much gone, but he slowly and agonizingly placed Rynn down. Pulling the first aid kit out, he used the last ounce of both his strength and supplies to patch up whatever wounds she had gotten. Although they were far less serious than his, he felt as if she would need them more. She was more important. Akiko struggled to keep himself up, his wounds creating a pool of blood around him. He was in severe pain, his clothes torn, his once-perfect appearance ruined completely from his damages. If he hadn't been carrying Rynn, perhaps he would have been able to help. But he didn't resent her, it was his decision to keep her safe. Running out of energy, Akiko slammed into the ground next to her, and slowly slid into unconsciousness. Maybe Rynn would be able to get up before him...and then maybe she would see how much he cared.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

RaeLynn awoke hours later within a forest. To her surprise the place smelled like smoke and dried up blood. Quickly the slayer snapped out of her dazed mood and shot her body up right. “Where am I?!” Suddenly her memories flashed before her eyes stating that Akiko had been with her earlier in the day. Glancing to her right she found the rosy-haired boy slumped down in the dirt. His body was badly torn and slashed at which gave Rynn a clue as to what was happening in the burning town. The demons attacked and Akiko probably fought them before landing in the other side of the forest. Crawling over to the unconscious male the blonde frowned finding that he was in much more trouble than she thought.

“Idiot…” Her voice hissed knowing that he only ended up like this because of her. Akiko probably treated her wounds before he passed out. This did not sit very well with Rynn for she could have easily treated herself when waking up. He always had to put others before himself and that was why she found his ways to be stupid. “Why couldn’t you just take care of yourself… stop breaking the damn rules!?” She scolded the boy with a growl knowing that he probably couldn’t even hear her. Truth be told Rynn was actually worried about Akiko. Yes, worried which wasn’t something she would actually admit to anyone. Slowly the blonde took to her feet with an unsteady stance. Placing a small barrier around the fellow slayer Rynn went into the woods to fetch water and any plants she could find that would be able to help heal some of his wounds.

Rynn returned about an hour later relieved to find that Akiko was still safe. Getting on her knees she placed him on his back and began to use what she could remember about their training. Certain plants where used for burns while others where for large gashes. Opening his mouth she poured a blend of herbs and warm water in knowing that the mixture would be able to sooth some of his pain. I’m so going to kick his a** when he wakes up! A weary sigh came from the female when she had closed her eyes for a quick break. This was all she could do for him at the moment and somehow this made her upset. Akiko wasn’t looking good and she had run out of ideas… that was until her brain remembered something important. He was a vampire, and vampire’s had a tendency to heal quickly when given blood. Rynn began to tease her bottom lip unsure if she should give him any blood not knowing if he would want it.

“I’ll just wait until he wakes up and then I’ll ask him.” Rynn took a sip of the tea and shook her head. Giving him her blood was the least she could do. Reaching over she gently placed his head against her lap before turning her eyes up to the sky ready to play the waiting game.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

He didn't know how long it had been before he came to. His eyes hadn't the strength to open quite yet, but he heard a few words in his slightly awake trance. A yell for him to just take care of himself, to stop breaking the rules. Akiko fell asleep, as was the best way to put it, and about an hour and a half later, he finally figured he had the strength to open his eyes. He was going to try and figure out the situation he was in beforehand, though. From the voice he had heard before, he figured Rynn was awake...but he slipped into sleep after he had come to. What had happened to Anvile? Was Rynn even there anymore. There was a warm feeling under him, as if his position from before had shifted...was he somewhere entirely different now? Wait...somebody was saying something. To his relief, it was Rynn, but he still wasn't sure exactly where he was. Something about asking him something...was she speaking to somebody? So many questions...he figured that the only way to find out the answers was to open his eyes.

Akiko felt weaker than he ever had, and for the time being he was embracing the cool, inviting darkness under his eyelids, but he needed to know what was going on. Cautiously, he opened his eyes to the best of his ability, seeing Rynn looking at the sky above him, his head resting on her lap. "Good morning..." Although his voice was weak, a smile was on his face, as it usually was. He was just happy that she was safe. It appeared as if she had been trying to treat his wounds...she did care, however much she wanted to deny it. Akiko slowly sat up, sure that if he remained that close to her for too long, she would get angry. The open first aid kit sat near them, with some supplies still resting in it. Why didn't she use any of these? Akiko found it difficult to stay up, so, against his better judgement, he resumed his place on his friend's lap. "Urmph...what did I miss?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff