Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

RaeLynn placed the tiny packages on the ground making sure to keep the products in a neat pile. Reaching into her backpack she pulled out the once pure white mask and began to swipe away the crimson liquid that dripped off the edges from her former opponent. Silently she nodded to Akiko’s conditions before thinking about her own. “The only condition I have is that you take this seriously… Think of me as a demon that had just ripped your most prized being to shreds.” Her voice rung out within the forest as the mask was lifted up to her face. “If you lose you must leave me alone.” Rynn added in the last part to make sure Akiko would actually fight this time.

She had only versed the male once before but that was years ago back when they were still in training. Both of them at the time where quite sloppy and weak which didn’t pose for much of a fair challenge. Now they were in their prime, their skills were at their sharpest and Rynn knew it. Reaching she pulled the weapon from her back pushing a small button so her Scythe flipped out. Just for fun the young blonde spun the weapon and stopped in a fighting stance. “Shall we start, Akiko?” Rynn asked as a grin hid behind her mask.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...
User Image
User Image

What was that feeling she was getting from this girl? Was it trust? That was a new one. Seeing as Deanne usually kept out of other peoples affairs and rarely ever actually helped anyone no one really trusted her, weather they could sense her vampire blood or not. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not but for now stayed she smiled and tried to think of what her crazy life could be like with people in it. She could tell that the girl wasn't totally comfortable with her way of dressing, now that was normal from females. The boy didn't seem to mind her carrying him, that would at least make the trip an easier one. Not that her weighed anything to her at all but because a wriggling person in pain to carry was not a fun day for her. "Well Mina, you can call me D. And don't sweat it." Why didn't she offer her full name? Because Deanne never did. The less people knew about her the less there was to leave behind if and when she's gone.

The walk back seemed a lot longer than the trip there. Guess when one is focusing on tailing another time flies. But eventually they were inside that same inn she'd left earlier and the boy was up in a room. Deanne sat around for a while, not buying anything as she had no money left although she was longing for that sweet amber liquid that might just fight off the visions for another night. Finally morning came and a young woman told both her and Mina that the boy was awake. Deanne smiled and nodded. "Thank you miss." then she slid off the bar stool, adjusted her hat and pulled on her thick black cloak. "Well Miss Mina, I trust you've got things under control here? If so I suppose I'll be on my way." She said, smiling over at the other slayer. She didn't really want to go at all. And that was why she had to... that and she needed some more money.

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

Oh my. This was the most interesting condition he had ever heard. That he had to take this seriously...it was genius! She was clearly trying to make him fight his best. Along with the condition that if she won, he would have to leave her alone. Both of them knew that he wouldn't, but the idea of it to him would make him fight much more persistently. She truly was trying this time. "Alright, Rynn. It's not going to turn out like last time. I'm going to beat you. I'm going to make you stop being so darn stubborn." Although traces of a smile remained, his face had gone slightly serious, the way that he looked when he was playing with his prey. The dual pistols glimmered in the light, one an ebony black and the other a pearl white, his signature weapons and the two that he was the most skilled with. Fire magic ran through the machinery on the inside, lighting them up and illuminating his face, making his previously quite unnoticeable fangs stand out. He spun the clashing weapons in his hands a few times before facing up at his 'opponent.' "Show me a fun time, Rynn. Let's get this started."

Akiko knew that he couldn't get too close. Even all those years ago, she could swing that scythe. Perhaps if he was lucky, he could dodge some strikes with his improved speed, but one of them would eventually get him. From when he had fought her before, he had underestimated that scythe, and gotten pummeled. It had been close though, as even back then he had some skills with weapons. Maybe he could even take it from her if he could time her movements right, turn the tables a little bit. Although nowhere near the level of skill Rynn had with the weapon, he could still handle it pretty well. The handguns that she had were easy, though. It didn't matter what kind of enchantments were on the things, he could dodge a bullet like nobody's business. Although very skilled with swords and the like, Akiko truly shone when it came to ranged combat. His marksmanship was impeccable, and he could tell exactly where to shoot to even intercept her bullets. All he had to do was keep his distance, maybe take advantage of the dark places around them. What he lacked in magical ability, he could more than make up for in physical. Deciding to at least test her ability with the scythe, he fired off a couple rounds, the bullets blazing in midair due to his slight enchantments. If they hit, they would inflict a pretty nasty wound. If she could block them, though...Akiko decided to take a chance with the melee combat, pulling out one of his katanas and rushing towards her left, the bullets still rushing at her. Taking a few quick swings, he hoped that something connected. There was absolutely no way she could stop the bullets and his own attacks. Something had to connect, and if it didn't, then he would have to start making some more tactics...

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

RaeLynn took in a few deep breaths preparing to push her body once more. Many times she wondered how long it would take for her to fully crash. Would she die or perhaps wake up in another person’s arms. Her past was a constant trouble and she knew that sooner or later her mind would reboot back to the memories she erased. If anything one could say that the girl was afraid to learn about her past life. All the feelings of grief and happiness… it’s all too much especially for Rynn. Some things where just better not being known. Letting out the breath the blonde slayer opened her eyes to the sound of a few rounds going off.

Rynn knew all too well that Akiko’s abilities lied within long range combat which happened to be the exact opposite from herself. His gunman ship was extraordinary much better than her own. At times like this Rynn cleared out her mind and emotions to insure victory. Her eyes turned an icy blue as they followed the movement of Akiko’s feet. The vibrations she was able to pick up quickly began to calculate both the time that the impacts would take. The bullets would be much faster than his swings she could tell that in a matter of seconds. Digging her pole into the ground Rynn pushed herself up and balanced her body in the air with one hand on the scythe. The bullets whizzed by just barely missing her by milliseconds before she pushed her body off to the right. Once her feet made contact with the ground Rynn went to her knees in front of the rushing boy. Her hands swiftly smacked his wrist off by an inch causing him to only cut her right shoulder blade. This was a lucky move she doubt that the rest of the battle would be this easy.

Backing up she nimbly flipped back and took her scythe back into her hand. Seeing that Akiko was still in motion she went and swung for his lower torso knowing that it was his main point of balance.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageMina knew better than to ask for "D"'s full name. People who gave out pseudonyms when introducing themselves always had a good reason for doing so, and she had long ago learned that it was not only rude, but also pointless to prod into someone else's personal affairs. Eventually they made it to the inn, where D worked her magic and the Omen was recuperating in a private room upstairs. Mina had a modest meal of her own, shared with D, but the Dunpeel didn't stick around for too long. "May the spirits' blessings go with you," she said to the black clad slayer, wishing her luck as she departed the building. Mina would have offered her something, a place to stay perhaps, but being a pauper herself she had no money with which to do any favors.

Still, for her part she stuck around the inn for a while longer. Klex was dead so there was nothing urgent to tend to, and she was exhausted from her trek to this town, as well as the battle she had fought just a few hours ago. Her curiosity lead her up the stairs, to the door of the room where the white-haired slayer was resting, but she stopped herself from knocking. He said he would be on his feet by morning, which meant that he still needed rest. It would be best not to disturb him until then... but she was still worried. There were many demons in that building, and if any of them made it alive, it was possible that they would be back with reinforcements to finish off a slayer that they knew was weakened. In his current state, even the Omen would not be able to fight them all off. Mina decided to stay in the hallway outside his door, sitting down on the floor and leaning her back against the wall where she intended to wait until morning.

To pass the time, Mina sang softly to herself. It was a lullaby in a dead language that nobody understood anymore, the song itself being an adaptation of a holy scripture that she had studied as a child. She made sure to keep her voice low enough that it would not be heard if the recuperating slayer was asleep. The lyrics were something along these lines:

Fear not the nightmares that haunt you
Nor the shadows on the wall
For though the night be dark, your path may yet lead you into light
Rest, my child, for the spirits watch over you tonight

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

Such a lucky move! If she had moved just a second later, everything would have hit her, and he would have a lot more to clean up. But still, Akiko got her right shoulder blade, the main arm that held the weapon she was so skilled at. This meant that her melee attacks would be slightly easier to dodge, but not by much. As he rushed back at her, katana still firmly in hand, she went for his legs. It was a faster move than he had anticipated, but he jumped, trying to clear it completely, but the large weapon making a rather large gash on his left leg. Trying to shrug it off the best he could, Akiko quickly switched his weapons, using his now injured leg to propel himself off of the scythe and following the motion up with an array of flaming bullets. No way was he losing this time. It had been humiliating losing to her back in training, and along with that, there was absolutely no chance he was giving up a date with her easily. She had accepted his conditions, so there was actually a chance he might be able to make her loosen up. It seemed like an endless spray of ammunition, the gunfire in midair lasting for a good ten seconds. Despite the lucky move, there was no way she would be able to stop this.

After he finished his onslaught, Akiko landed on the ground, panting, but now holding his trusty blade again. "I'm not losing today...so just give up now. Do you really think that little of me that you won't allow me to treat your wounds unless it's a condition in a fight?" That may have been going a little too far, but he had no intention of giving up. Even if she chopped his hand off, he would continue to fight. But he was fighting to help her, she was fighting to get rid of him. Did he really not matter to her, despite trying to be a good friend to her for all these years? "You know what? I'm going to break those stupid Rules for you! I'm going to show you that you don't need to be a loner to be strong! If you really think you can beat me with the condition you're in, then be as arrogant as you want!" No matter what she did or how far she pushed herself, eventually all of those wounds were going to catch up to her, as he had told her. And even in that condition, he was going to pick her up, make her see that her logic was flawed. Akiko held up the bright red sword, running his hand across it to reveal glowing white runes along the blade. In a moment, the weapon was engulfed in blinding energy, and her held it out to her. "Come on. Let's finish this." Just enough to make her stop of her own accord, that was how far he was going. His tone from his last words was much calmer, much more sensitive. He wanted to show her that she was wrong, if only on this. It seemed as if he had to help her.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image

RaeLynn had achieved to inflict a rather harsh wound on Akiko’s leg knowing that it would cause all his movements to be slightly off. Getting on to her feet the blonde slayer began to mumble a small spell which then she was able to pull up a shield to block the fire bullets. She had underestimated Akiko all his attacks where key point hits yet held little aggression behind them. How could he be so powerful? Rynn gripped her scythe before gritting her teeth together easily becoming frustrated with why her body was hardly moving. One bullet had managed to ricochet off her mask causing it to shatter before her. The white shards lashed out into different directions quickly leaving Rynn’s frustrated face open for all to see.

Reaching up she wiped the blood from her face as the scratches formed on both sides of her cheeks. Her panting was now noticeable along with the struggle in her steps. It was easy to tell that her body was slowly giving out but the young slayer had little thought of stopping. “I’ll prove you wrong.” Rynn stated through closed teeth. Akiko’s words seemed to get to the girl. Confusion and anger mixed with emotions that Rynn hadn’t felt. Each shout just pierced her heart leaving her chest tight and uncontrollable. “Why…” Rynn murmured aloud as her arms fell to her sides, “Why do you even care about me?!” Her voice shouted out with no intentions of him answering her. “Just let me do my job!”

With that being said Rynn used up what pint-sized energy she had left and charged at the rosy-haired slayer. Her scythe was drawn but had little intent of hitting the man. Rynn dropped her weapon in mid swing as her legs where the first to go. Her eyes widen in shock as her body refused to follow her commands. There she was knees in the dirt and hands slammed across the ground in a weak effort to keep her upper half up. The expression was rare, it showed all her insecurity she had from the beginning along with a hint of need. “Finish me.” Rynn lowered her eyes to the ground ready for Akiko to end their battle. She already knew it was too late for him to call off his attack. I-I lost for the first time…

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

The bullets had done enough damage to send her over the edge, apparently. Her mask had shattered, and Akiko was taken aback slightly at what he saw. Although her face was usually bruised, it had always kept a sort of brightness to it, no matter how serious she was trying to be. It didn't matter how hurt she usually was, she always looked as if nothing was wrong. But not now. It seemed to be a grim facade of what it usually was, like it was trying to keep itself driven but was unsure of what it was supposed to be feeling. It was scratched, bruised, rage one moment, and unbearable pain in the next. A flash of pain went across Akiko's face, seeing her in this condition. It was difficult, to say the least, to see what had eventually become his crush so hurt, so unsure of what she wanted to do. But then she spoke. It was the same question she had asked him before, but the tone was so different. It was no longer an innocent question, it was a pained one. She made one last rush at him, and Akiko raised his own weapon to defend against it, but it went flying by him mid-swing before Rynn had fallen to her knees.

He had known what was going to happen, although it had happened earlier than he had expected. She had crashed, the wounds having been too much for her, and was now desperately trying to hold on to consciousness. But her face was different than he had guessed. It wasn't a look of playful defeat, it was a look of insecurity, of want, like an uncared for child lacking the necessities it needs. Her plea for him to finish her was the saddest thing about it...Akiko dispelled the enchantment on his blade, sheathing it and crouching down to see her. "I won already, Rynn. I get to help you. Now don't you move, it'll only hurt more." Akiko lifted her up, a soft smile returning to his face. He moved over to his supplies, picking up a first aid kit and hooking it to his belt to use on her later. "Alright, Rynn. I'm going to bring you back to town, if you can still hear me. And don't worry, i'll get you what you need." Akiko wasn't only speaking about her medical aid, but for that look of need in her eyes when she was on her knees. She needed something more. And Akiko was going to give it to her. He began the walk to town, Rynn cradled in his arms. It was going to be a long night.
User Image
User Image

Deanne tipped her hat the the girl and moved to leave but stopped suddenly. "If ever you or the half blood are in a bind Miss Mina... just call for me." the Dunpeel said without a glance back. And with that she left the inn, pulling her cloak tighter to cover her fully. She wasn't sure where she was going to go, all she knew was she needed a job and fast. Deanne hated having to sleep in the ground. She set off on foot for the next town, the land desolate from the war. And what a war it had been. Half the slayers out today only knew stories of it but Deanne was there. She fought with the humans to the bloody end. That was why she tried not to involve herself with people anymore, she had lost too many loved ones in that war.

((damn iiitt! sorry again, not much to write about >w< ))
Often are tales spun
by the most wicked,
cunning thieves

Tala, the Blood Wolf

User Image
"It has been a long time indeed since last I heard the Hymn of the Faithful."

Tala's voice broke the relative silence of the upstairs hallway, coming from the open window at the end. Her slender frame curved along the sill, gracefully balanced even on the narrow opening. At Mina's startled reaction the she-wolf could not suppress a playful laugh, though held her position. "Relax child, I told you I have no quarrel with you and that is still the case. However..."

For the first time her expression became serious, and she shifted her blood-hued eyes away from Mina to face the night sky. "... I am still a demon bound to the orders of the Blood Court, and I am compelled to act in accordance to their wishes." Around her neck hung a small pouch on a leather cord, which at that moment she proceeded to remove and toss to the young slayer.

"Inside are several seeds I have imbued with my essence, enough for a small handful of people. Upon consumption, they will revitalise and invigorate the body and spirit, elevating your potential beyond anything you have ever known; I warn you though, once the boon has run its course you will pay the price, exhaustion and fatigue overtaking everything you percieve until my power is fully returned to me.

"They can ensure your survival, or they will be your undoing. Use them wisely."
Her gift delivered, Tala prepared to take her leave, once again glancing over her shoulder to the girl, though this time her expression was far from humored. In fact, if anything she almost seemed to show remorse. "I apologize that this next trial has come so soon, were it left to me I would have allowed your recovery first." About to dive off the windowsill, she was stalled as the slayer asked exactly what she intended by delivering such a gift and details of the approaching trial.

The smile that spread across the demon's lips was somewhat endeared, though her eyes still portrayed sadness and regret. "Dear child, I may have been able to approach unnoticed by masking my aura, but surely you can feel the horde approaching." With that she dropped from the window and vanished, leaving no trace that she had ever visited but for the seeds she had offered and her parting message:

"Prepare quickly."

And perhaps I am
one such trickster,
such tangled webs I weave

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageMina had just finished her song when a voice called her attention to the window at the end of the hallway. She was startled to find the powerful wolf demon from before, prompting her to stand up and prepare to defend herself, only to be reassured that the demon was not there to fight. She didn't draw any weapons, but nonetheless stayed standing just in case. To her surprise, she was tossed a small pouch which she gingerly caught with both hands. Inside the pouch she could feel several tiny objects, about the size of an acorn each. She looked at the pouch in her hands with a mixture of wonder and and confusion as the purpose and origin were explained to her. Just as the she-wolf was about to leave, Mina called out for her.

"Wait! I... I don't understand. Why are you doing this? What trial?" she asked. There were a number of other questions that she had but these seemed to be the most urgent. Tala's emotions were laid bare to her now, but she didn't need to read them in order to tell that she was feeling sadness. It was almost like pity. And it was more terrifying than the empty threats of any other demon.

This question, at least, was answered before the demoness departed. Mina could still hear her voice, and her warning, echoing in her mind. She clasped the pouch in her hand, and closed her eyes. Her senses departed from the here and now, and expanded to feel the Earth beneath her and the heavens above. A dark cloud was forming; the balance of the cosmos was out of alignment. The grass and the trees trembled in fear of what was to come, and birds were evacuating en masse, flying away from the coming storm. Mina's senses continued to expand, until she felt it. Rather, until she felt them. The emotions of a thousand hungry souls marching relentlessly towards the town of Anile, the place where so many slayers had already fallen to Klex the Many. Ordinarily, she might not have felt them at this distance, but there were so many of them that their combined aura was overpowering. And they were no more than an hour's march away from the town, maybe even less.

The young priestess gasped, her concentration broken and her consciousness returning back to her body. The town had to be evacuated, otherwise the slaughter would be unthinkable. She first let herself into the Omen's room, where she found him resting in his bed. She wasn't sure if he was asleep or not, but either way she could no longer afford him the luxury to rest.

"Alexander," she whispered urgently, nudging his shoulder. The innkeeper had told her his real name when they checked him in. "A demon horde approaches. We need to evacuate the villagers and then leave, immediately."

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
ℓυкє яąι

Luke wondered the streets of the town that had become one of his many towns. Only a few people on the streets returned a smile, which was find for him. The less people he knew, the less ties to hold him down to one place. As he shifted in his pace he felt the weight of his box against his back resting in its sling. It had taken him two years to receive his prized weapon and he was very proud of the fact. The bag he held in his left hand carried the day's hunt of small foul and game. Nothing a family of five could survive off of in a day, but at least it was food. Eventually his wondering led him to the local inn. There he walked in and went straight to the back, the owner had relations with Luke and would purchase from him quality kills. The fact was encouraging for Luke, because most people would not touch whatever he brought back. Deeming meat from the wastes of the world, living with demonic activity, is unsafe and spoiled.

Luke just never thought of it that way, food was a needed for survival and why take something that acts and is perfectly normal for granit. At the back of the inn was a small yard with a large surviving tree. Luke took a seat on a old wooden bench and began skinning his kill. Slowly the sun was beginning to sink, and it looked to Luke like he was not going to get the chance to work on his motorcycle. Which was a shame because all he needed was a few more connections to make it ran. Thinking about the machine made his hand work quicker with the carcasses. Until something strange stopped his work. Two female voices, one demanding and one confused, with a quick glance to an open window Luke only saw the shadowy blur of a figure that disappear before it touched the ground. This angered him greatly. "Damn demons frightening guests..." Cleaning his knife and placing it back on his belt he gathered the meat and took it back to the kitchen area. The head of the inn ask how the hunt was and Luke was honest with the man, " There is a disturbance to the South....something did not feel right when I was out there.."
Luke was quiet afterwards and accepted the mans pay, though his pay was almost useless as he would need a room to stay in and pay for a meal. The young man walked out of the kitchen mumbling to the cook to serve him a meal once the meat was cooked. He then sat out in the area meant for the bar and dinning guests. There he pondered over the vibe of the building, it seemed rather off.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

Alexander had been awake from the second the wolf demon had entered the hall. Why would it come only too warn them? This day had gone from odd to completely mind boggling. When Mina came in to wake him the young man was already dressed. This had been difficult since only one of his arms had been given the time to regenerate. Leaving his left arm to dangle lifelessly at his side.
Turning to Mina Alexander kept his cold expression.
"I feel them too. From the looks of things they are coming from the southern wastes. Our only bet would be to get people moving into the ruins. There they can get the tactical advantage."

Fighting inside the towns walls would lead to nothing but a bloodbath. Plus the darkness already gave the hell spawn an edge over most of the people here. Alexander however could see just fine. The perks of being a half breed battle demon.
"I need you to start leading them out. I'll buy you all some time before i meet up with the group."
As things were now they didn't have time to argue on the fact. If the demons kept up their pace they would overwhelm the town way before they had a chance to escape. Sure he wasn't back to full strength but he could slow them down enough to give the people the little time they needed.

Not even giving the girl a chance to object to the idea Alex opened a nearby window and quickly jumped out. Most of the time omen was know for leaping then looking but this time he had a plan. Being in his weak state wouldn't hinder it at all. Having healed enough to move at top speed the slayer bolted down the road. It would be only a matter of time before he meet face to face with the hoard.

So i'll just make them wish for hell

User Image
User Image

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageMina's gaze met his, then wandered down to his arm. Her heart fell as she saw that he still hadn't had time to fully recover, yet he was taking it upon himself to buy the townspeople time to relocate. This just confirmed her assessment of him: that underneath that emotionless exterior, he was a kind soul who genuinely cared for the well-being of others. She worried for his safety, but at the same time she knew he was right. There was no way for the town to have enough time to evacuate otherwise; somebody had to hold them off. It could've been her instead of him, but he had already disappeared out the window, leaving Mina the task of spreading the news of the oncoming invasion.

"May the spirits watch over you, Alexander," she said softly, mostly to herself, following it up with a short prayer. She then rushed down the stairs to carry out the task that had been entrusted to her. Since it was after hours, there weren't many people there, but Mina approached the first person she laid eyes on: a man in a black jacket, sitting at a table.

"Sir," she said, addressing him with politeness but also urgency. "Demons approach from the southern wasteland. I believe it would be in our best interest to move to the ruins up north. If you would please help me spread the news, I would be most thankful." She gave a quick bow, then grabbed an electric torch that had been hanging near the door, and headed outside.

"Everyone! A demon army is coming! Please drop what you are doing and follow me to the ruins!" she shouted as loud as she could. Although she hated calling attention to herself, she would just have to deal with it. Many lives were on the line, and the sooner she could get everybody moving, and the less time Alexander would have to be out there, holding off the horde alone.

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
ℓυкє яąι
X

Right, Luke thought as the young lady who had approached him gracefully walked away from him. She was definitely different from just the way she spoke and dressed. He was just going to ignore the question, after all he had yet to eat. Though she knew about the disturbance within the South. Thinking it just an occurrence by chance would be like ignoring the obvious. Raising up from the bench Luke could all ready hear the calls of the young lady outside the streets. He glance over to the keeper of the inn and saw that he was packing his valuables. Luke sighed and readjusted his sling ... didn't the town have protocols involving demon invasions? Walking out to the back yard again he look to the run down wood shed. Under a tarp was one of the only things he really cared about. Uncovering the bike he bent down to work on the wiring again. Fishing for bits he found in the wastes he fixed them in with electrical tape. Hope this works, he thought as he would usual ask help from the gods, but there existence seemed meaningless to him now. Turning the key all that could be herd was the started clicking away. "C'mon you piece of crap!" Luke cursed and kicked at the engine. By some way that magically started the beast and it roared to life. The bike was less then quiet and even more street legal.

Mounting the bike he slowly eased his way out into the streets and then hit the throttle wide open. The adrenaline rush and speed was overwhelming to him. He slowed once he met up with most of the civilian life. As they walked on foot he scanned the crowds and spotted the young girl. He drove up next to her, "I'll work the streets and look for stragglers. Make sure the elderly and young get out before able body fighters. By the way Miss, my name is Luke." His voice was now calmed and stern, u tuning he took a side street and began scanning. Off in the distance he all ready heard the calls of the enemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff