Demons 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Whoever pays more 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
I dont give a damn 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
PollWHORE!!!!!!! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image
User Image

The sound of a clock ticking away on the wall was slowly driving Deanne into madness. She'd been awake for three days, unable to rest as she traveled but not for lack of trying. Every time she closed her eyes she saw brutal murders. This could only mean that she was close to finding at least one of the beast that killed her mother. For some reason her visions revolved around them when they were near, even over taking attempts to find a paying client's target. Without looking up from underneath her large brimmed hat Deanne took out one of her throwing knives and effortlessly tossed it directly at the clock, stopping that infernal ticking. She grumbled and sat up, pushing her hat from her head and letting her shoulder length purple hair fall free as she rubbed her eyes. The room around her was dim as the window was covered with her cloak to keep out the sun. It was a dingy little space, rough timber walls that smelled of decay and only a bed and an old table within it.

The beautiful young girl ran her hand through her hair and stood up, grabbing the whiskey bottle from the table and opening it before taking a deep swig and replacing it down. "I gotta get out of this place." She thought as she tried to block out the sounds of everyone around her. "Too much noise. Too many people." She grabbed her hat and pulled her knife out of the clock before donning her cloak quickly and putting her hat back atop her head. She finished the whiskey and made her way out of the room, down the stairs and to the bar. There Deanne dropped the last of her coins on the counter and turned on her heal headed for the door.

It was bright outside, Deanne hated bright. She sighed and tilted her hat down over her eyes, making her way down the road. There were a few people about, shopping in the stores and she could even sense a group of slayers. But none of this mattered to her, they were none of her business and she theirs. Deanne simply started on her way without an upwards glance.

((I assume it's day but if not I can change things))

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

With one less p***k in his way the half blood proceeded down the street. Taking in the layout of the area as he moved. Every detail could prove useful someday and every path was something worth remembering. Something that had been burned into his mind during the months his father pitted him verses the lower kind. Knowledge is power....something even the demons of hell followed in their pursuit of the human world. He could understand why now after his time alone on his path. It was clear the more you knew about a place the better you could later fight in it. This town was no exception to that rule. One day it would become a battlefield just like any other place in this ruined existence.

As Alexander moved deeper into the ruins of the old city he could see the marks of war. Buildings crumbling in their disuse over the years. Cars covered in rust like monuments to the lost place that humanity help not so long ago. Even the paved roads that once led the way were now in disrepair, cracked and dusty with the lack of travel. But even so Omen now walked this path. There was very little living energy in the area as he traveled past relics of old. The only question was where he would find the so called building that housed his target. Deeper and deeper he traveled until his destination came in plain sight. There in the center of the ruins stood a tall office building. Like a monument in the emptiness that surrounded it.
"Bingo." The word left Omen's lips bringing with it a smile.

Inside he could feel hundreds of lesser demons scrambling about. Most likely fighting over the travelers that they had caught. Or even the bodies of those that fell at the hands of their new found master. The very same demon that would soon be eating his boot. What better way for him to work out the stress of traveling the wastes of this world with nothing but dust too entertain him.

So i'll just make them wish for hell

User Image
User Image
User Image

Deanne was bored with this endless traveling and was out of money. She needed a job and fast. An energy caught her attention suddenly, making her look up just in time to see a young man with white hair running off down the road. A slight smirk tugged at her lips. "He's in a hurry, must be something big going down..." she thought to herself as she picked up her pace to following, being sure to stay far enough behind so that he wouldn't notice. ""Maybe a little slaying will break the boredom.

This kid was fast, she'd give him that. And he wasn't all human either. As she followed him Deanne found herself quite curious about this one indeed. That was new. She had to change tactics, there was no longer anyone else around them on this old, decrepit track and he was bound to notice her soon. The girl decided it was time to put her mother's magic to good use. She slipped into the shadows of an old building and transformed into a small black kitten with sparkling crimson eyes and away she went, jolting from shadow to shadow after the young slayer. He'd slowed his pace so she was able to linger in spots and watch him go by.

Eventually the boy reached his destination, and boy was it worth the trip. The air reeked of blood and malice. Inside the looming old building was a hot bed of evil. There was only really one big demon in there but the others would put up one hell of a fight. And what was that... there was a familiar aura within. "Michail... finally..." Deanne thought, her little kitten ears perking up in delight. She padded into the light towards the boy, hiding her aura so he would think she was just some dumb animal at first, jumping up onto a broken stone wall by the door and staring at him she meowed. D wanted to see what this boy could do before interfering.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

As Omen approached the front of the building a slight movement caught his eye. What he saw only made him question things for a bit. A black cat, clearly he couldn't have been just a normal animal. A normal one would have been food for a demon in no time. Made clear by the lifelessness of the city he just passed through. But now wasn't the time to care about such small things. The little beast gave off no demonic energy so it was no more a target then the rubble around him. Returning his gaze to the entrance of the building once more Omen knew just how he would go about letting his presence known. Bringing his arms out at his sides the half blood summoned two disk like blades inches away from his hand.
"Knock Knock."

Lashing his arms out the blades were sent flying at the door at amazing speeds. Dicing them into four parts that hit the ground seconds later. This wasn't taken lightly by the imps just beyond the door. As one after another poured out looking for the one that had disturbed their new home. Dashing violently at their new pray each little demon soon found out why the Reavers were called masters of arms. Without warning they all fell to the ground sliced clean in half with Alexander appearing just past them in front of the door. In his hand a distorted blade that was more energy then metal. There was no need for him to use a real weapon on such little maggots. No, they earned no effort what so ever when it came to their death. being mindless as they were gave them no advantage at all. The slayer simply had to move forward and slash off and on as the little buggers jumped. But oh how the sound of their lifeless bodies hitting the ground made him tingle. The smell of fresh demon blood dripping down the walls as he continued on his way. Knowing how the more intelligent demons worked there was a good chance it was in the center floor of the building. There it could simply bring the whole thing down if things didn't go its way.Most slayers would meet their end by these means. It was a good thing Alexander was not like most slayers. He had a mission, a purpose on might say. Bringing hell to those who hide in the light was a pass time that he could never give up.

This was a good start.

User Image
User Image
User Image

How strange. When the boy looked at her, his blue and red eyes locking onto her own, a strange chill ran through Deanne. This slayer was different than others she'd met. He was on a mission, just as she was... but what? He shrugged off her presence as she knew he would and returned to the task at hand. She watched him summon his weapons, a power not many she'd come across used. And soon enough the door was in pieces and the boy surrounded by critters, making short work of them. "Hmm, not bad. Not difficult... but not bad." Deanne thought to herself as she slipped off the wall and through the front door, slinking into the darkness quickly.

It was apparent that this particular slayer enjoyed his work. D decided to watch just a little bit longer. The small kitten leaped and bounded up into the rafters and sat awaiting the next show. She could hear the boy's footfalls as he entered the building, her little red eyes gazing down at him. Chances were he was going to head up to the next level, that's what she would do next. Kill her way through all the floors till she found her target. But something wasn't right. Deanne could sense that familiar aura watching them but the boy seemed clueless, perhaps focusing on the stronger one above. Deanne sighed, not pleased that her observation would be ending so abruptly. She could see Michail's eyes in the darkness by the stairs behind the boy and leapt down from her perch with a loud hiss. This was sure to get the boy's attention so he'd notice the vampire about to pounce.

In a swirl of dark smoke the kitten became herself again. "Watch out!" She snarled as she drew her pistol and pulled the trigger, her bullet blowing off Michail's arm, causing him to howl in pain and scurry away from the fight hissing her name.

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

Akiko gave a light chuckle, understanding her little joke. Despite how serious she usually was, sometimes he was able to pick her mood up a little bit. That was a good thing, all of those rules really made her a little on edge. "I get it. Monty Python, correct? Ah, that was an old piece of art right there. Funny, though." Akiko contemplated for a moment before continuing on. "But, but really. I know you'll be fine, but eventually all of those wounds, no matter how minor, are going to catch up to you. I just want to help. I mean, that's what friends do, after all." Oh, right. Rule number one, no friends. That might be the most depressing one of all, if Akiko really had experience with depression. Even now, a legitimately caring smile was on his face. "And besides, even if you refuse, i'll be forcing one onto you anyways, so there! You'll have no choice but to accept my offer of kindness and heal your wounds! Besides, all of that dirt and blood keeps the usual shine out of your eyes."

Akiko's tone had gone from a playful one to almost a flirty tone, which he was trying to get better at. Hopefully he would eventually break the rule of 'no friends,' but with someone as serious as her, that may be a tad difficult. When she offered to help carry his equipment with him, he decided to at least make an example of how much somebody could help. And besides, some of it was getting pretty heavy. "Alright. I think I have a few pouches here with some stuff you could carry, if you're actually up to it." Akiko removed some of the pouches from his being that were full of food, water, and medical kits, and gently handed them over to her, locking his sling in place again. "Thank you. You see? It's not bad accepting help. It doesn't make me any weaker or anything. It just means that people are willing to support you, and that's a good thing. There's a medical kit in those somewhere, and a lot of food and water. Since i've been in another town for a while, I have some money saved up for here, it's easy for me to buy more. You keep what you need." He wasn't actually trying to make a point with that last statement, he actually wanted her to keep what she needed. She spent a lot of time in the wilderness alone, and hunting could only get so lucky. Speaking of hunting, he needed some blood soon...that usually wasn't too much of an issue for him, but he hadn't had any in about a year, and the fatigue of it was starting to wear on him. It wouldn't kill him, no, but it was slowing him down. He only fed if they were willing, so he would have to get some soon.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageOut in the streets of the town called Anile, there walked a priestess named Mina Arahan. Although a celebrity in her hometown, here she was just another nameless face going about her business. The white robe wrapped around her thin frame had once been pristine, but months of travel with no repair or replacement had left it worn, tattered, and washed out nearly to a dull gray. Yet, she carried herself with a dignity and grace that was not typically found among beggars.

In the distance, Mina encountered a man laying on the ground on his back, groaning and clutching his stomach. No one else was even paying attention to him, so she walked up to him and knelt by his side. "You poor thing, let's get you inside," she said, shaking her head. He was actually a giant of a man, but the priestess showed that she was not quite the delicate flower she seemed when she managed to hoist him over her shoulder, albeit with some difficulty. She took him to an inn down the street, dragging him inside. "Sir," she said to the innkeeper, "This man has been injured. If you would please allow him to rest here until he has recovered, you would have my eternal thanks." She stayed polite, even though her voice was strained under the weight of the seven-foot giant. The innkeeper, amazed that the priestess was even managing to hold up the man for this long, merely nodded and motioned her towards one of the armchairs that were in the lobby. Mina smiled, and dropped the injured man off in the armchair. Just as she was about to leave, the man spoke for the first time.

"It was him. I didn't notice at first... but it was definitely him," he wheezed.

Mina turned and looked at him quizzically. "Who?" she asked.

The man curled up in the armchair like a baby, and whispered one word. "Omen."

No sooner did he say that name, did Mina rush out the door to her original destination. She had been on the road for days after hearing about a house, a congregation of demons. This was her chance to finally speak to a large demonic audience, to hear their grievances, and perhaps work out a way for them to live peacefully on this earth, with no more fighting or killing or demon slaying. It was a long shot, she wasn't stupid enough to think otherwise, but it was the hope she had been clinging to. And now, one man with a terrible reputation was going to shatter any chance of diplomacy she might have had. One slayer whose name was spoken only in frightened whispers...

The Omen.

Mina only prayed that she would get to the ruined building in time, before there were casualties on either side, slayer or demon.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

The interruption was too be expected. After all there was little chance that the cat had been normal. Now that she showed her true form and had attacked her own pray Omen smiled.
"Well, it seems i can leave this floor to you. I cant leave the master of this place waiting so i'm going to give him a show."
As Alexander spoke his body was encased in the blackest of energies. Then all at once the sound of glass breaking revealed the young slayer in a new form. His body dripping with the energy his father had forced on him. The armor he now wore seemed to be pulsing with his own life force and a blade glowing to match. In the Reaver form Alexander saw the world differently. As he was there was nothing keeping his power in check. The remaining lesser demons seemed paralyzed at the sight of this unholy form.

"Now then, you have your fun but i would recommend taking the fight outside. No telling if this place can take the beating its about to receive. "
Without saying anything else the slayer kicked off the ground busting into the floor above him with ease. Again and again he repeated the action until he finally came to the floor where Klex was now waiting. It had made a throne of bones and flesh of victims at the far end of the room and simple sat there watching. Its body a distorted blackness that only had the shape of a human. Eyes burning blood red that watched every movement in the room.

"So, It seems that Rathek was over taken by his offspring. What a shock."
The demons voice echoed in the room.
But before anything else could be said Omen sent an arc of energy from his blade that ripped into the wall beside the demons seat. Just hearing his fathers name made him lose the little bit of composure he had left. After all a Reaver lives for battle, the urge to fight was overwhelming. More so now that the right emotion was tugged on. Klex stood only to suddenly be surrounded by six more of himself. Their faces gaining a large jagged smile with razor like teeth. The show was about to start.

User Image
User Image

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageMina came to a stop at her destination, looking up at the run-down tower. It was a wonder that they used to make buildings so tall and beautiful back in the days before the war. The days before the endless cycle of fighting and killing between demons and humans. That was what she ultimately wanted; a return to gentler times.

With renewed determination, she entered the building to find that it had already been infiltrated. Even without performing the holy dance, she could sense strong emotions coming from above, probably at the top of the tower. The hatred... no, it wasn't even that. It was more like a primal rage, a lust for battle regardless of the target or the outcome. She couldn't tell if it was coming from a demon or a slayer, and for a moment she thought "what if it's both?" before dismissing the idea as ridiculous. Why would a demon hunt his own kind?

She had no more time to ponder the matter, as a part of the ceiling caved in, sending splinters of wood and bits of broken plaster everywhere. Mina sidestepped deftly out of the way, and looked up to find that the integrity of the building had been compromised. Someone had forced his way through every floor, leaving a gaping hole in each one. A couple of imps had hopped down through the whole, rubbing dust out of their eyes and then glaring at the priestess through yellow irises.

"Another one? Pah! This one looks weak. We'll save Master Klex the trouble and kill you ourselves!" chittered the imps, hopping towards Mina and leaping with their tiny claws extended. They grabbed nothing but air, however, because Mina was suddenly standing three feet to the left of where she was before. The sleeve of her robe trailed behind her, tracing out her graceful movements.

"I am not here to fight," she tried to explain, but the imps were skittering towards her once more. Glancing up, she decided that she would at least lure the demons out of the building for now; it was standing at the moment but who knew when it might collapse? Stepping back and back again, she kept twirling out of the way of her attackers, with movements as fluid as a flowing river.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

Raelynn lightly listened in on the male’s rambles but soon took her interest into the sky above them. The clouds seemed to be harmless which meant the day would be quite enjoyable, something Rynn hated for it always brought her into a lazy attitude. Akiko is very persistent. Rynn turned her curious orbs to the rosy-haired male before rolling her eyes. “Your flirtatious charm does not work on me.” Deep down the young slayer was working her hardest to keep up her walls unsure of how long it would take until she slipped up. Rynn knew that this was not who she was. Being an emotionless loner wasn’t something she like to be… it just all she remembered being.

The only thing she could actually recall about her life was that she woke up in a man’s arms. The man was soon identified as Doctor Travis whom became somewhat like a father to young Rynn. Time passed and he soon placed her into training believing that she would make a perfect slayer, from that day on her childish ways where locked away along with most of her jokester ways. Quietly Rynn watched as Akiko accepted her help having the intentions to show how help could be good for everyone. The blonde female stared at the boy before smirking. “Why are you always so nice to me?” Her soft voice rung out as she reached into the bag to take out a fresh apple.

Quickly she whipped the fruit on her shirt and took a bite while waiting for Akiko to answer. As much as Rynn would hate to admit it…. The odd boy was starting to grow on her.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

OOC: Bad post sorry =.=' }}

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
Alexander Roh, The Omen

Killing is all i know.

The room the two combatants fought in had become nothing but a crumbling mess. For every clone Omen struck down two more replaced it. But this only caused a rush within the slayer. After all the odds were always in the demons favor. To Alex however that only showed that crushing him would be so much sweeter. Again the Reaver slashed down a clone causing its blood to splash on the walls. At that second the remaining clones all struck him from every angle bringing the young slayer to his knees.
"We are many, we are legion. You have no chance." The demon and his clones spoke together causing an echo in the room. Before his foe could react Klex parted his clones and sent a swift and powerful kick to Alexanders chest sending him flying out the remains of a window. Crashing into a nearby building the slayer could only cough up blood in the crater he now resided in. The blow was more then a lesser demon should have been able to apply. So something wasn't right here.

Dropping to the ground Alex did everything he could to regain his footing. If it wasn't for his armor most of his ribs would have been shattered. Thankfully only a few bones broke in the attack. Nothing he couldn't fix if he tried. Stabbing his sword into the ground to balance himself the slayer looked at the hole he was used to make. There stood the clones and the target. Looking down on him much like any of their kind would. To them Omen was a pest that needed to be destroyed. After all a half breed was never in hells plans and in his case a half breed of one of the most powerful combat type demons. Reavers were a force of hell that had to be place on a tight leash. having one.... even a half human one was unacceptable.

User Image
User Image
User Image
Often are tales spun
by the most wicked,
cunning thieves

Tala, the Blood Wolf

From atop a desolate structure Tala watched as several slayers approached Klex's makeshift stronghold. He was a powerful demon, of that there was no doubt, but in comparison to those Tala wished to one day overthrow, he was a distraction at best. If the multiplying demon was to be any sort of suitable test for the slayers, he had to bring more of a challenge to the table.

Weeks ago Tala had approached the fellow demon, offering a potent boon in exchange for one of his own. Of the last ten slayers to attempt to bring down the newly-strengthened Klex, all had met their untimely demise, much to the wolf's dissatisfaction. If none could bring down this triviality, who could she hope to turn against her betrayers?

As she sat upon the once glorious skyscraper that now served as her lookout post, Tala absently rested her tail within her lap and began to stroke it, combing the fur between her fingers. A new group of slayers had arrived, though decidedly not as a committed squad. The young boy showed a remarkable amount of strength from the get-go, and her attention was certainly drawn more to him than to the others; at least for the moment. As her ears twitched and shifted to pick up his dialogue through some broken windows, she nearly fell from her perch with a fit of laughter as she heard about his heritage. So that is what happened to Rathek! Oh how I cannot wait to spread this news around the Court!

While the ensuing fight was delectable to watch, it was soon apparent that Tala's boon to the other demon was quite unexpected. She frowned as the white-haired boy was ejected from the building; certainly he could put up more of a fight than that? At the rate things were going, the other two slayers in the area might have to assist to stand any chance against the enchanted Klex.

And perhaps I am
one such trickster,
such tangled webs I weave

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
+ + A k i k o ! + +

+ + T h e P l a y f u l S l a y e r + +

"Aw...that stings a bit, Rynn." Although jokingly, if Akiko were a bit more emotional, he might actually have been a little bit offended. He had gotten that from Rynn a lot, that his flirts didn't work, and usually he went along with it, as they weren't very good. A smile still remained though, as it always did. "But why not give in to it? Break the rules a little bit for once! I mean, you've got to be at least a little lonely, being out in the world with nobody else all the time." Akiko jumped to a branch on a tree and hung upside-down as Rynn walked by him. "Hey! Come on! How about one date?" Well, that was new, especially for him. Oh well, it didn't really matter. Whatever happened, he would break her little barriers eventually. Akiko flipped off of the branch and caught up to her again, beginning to walk alongside her as he had before.

It was going to be difficult to break her, that was for sure. She seemed to brighten up a little bit when he was around, but he had that effect on most people. All of those rules gave her quite the resolve, but something inside of her wanted to break out. Like everything on the outside was a sort of facade to make her appear stronger. While there was nothing inherently wrong with that, it certainly did bring her overall mood down. Wait...what did she just say? While Akiko had been contemplating how to break her barriers, he had asked why he was so nice to her. That was the most rhetoric question he had ever heard, really. It was such an obvious answer. At least she had a smile on her face though. "That's an easy one, Rynn. I like you. You're...actually, one of my best friends. I don't say that to a lot of people. When you want to be, you're really nice, you're pretty...all you have to do is lighten up a little bit. It's like you're trying to be something you're not. You should just be yourself, break your own rules, loosen up. There are enough friends around you to back you up, so you shouldn't be so much of a loner. In all honesty, i'd rather lose with friends than win by myself. I know that sounds weird, but still."

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
₪ ₪ ₪ ɱina rahan ₪ ₪ ₪

User ImageEach time the imps jumped at her, Mina seemed to slip just out of their grasp. However, they were tenacious little beasts and the priestess seemed to be driven back. Eventually they began to circle around her, cutting off her path of escape.

"We have you now," the imps cackled, thinking that they had her trapped. "And now we tear you to shreds!"

Mina closed her eyes. In her mind and in her heart, she could still see the diminuitive demonic creatures around her. She could feel their heartbeat through the earth, and the sway of the grass at her feet. When she spoke, her voice was quiet, but confident. It was not the voice of a trapped mouse.

"This land is our home," she said, sweeping her arm in front of her in a slow, rhythmic motion. "And ordinarily, you would be welcome guests here. However..." Her foot drew back and she spun her body once in a counterclockwise direction. "If you insist on being unruly..." A divine energy filled her, and when she opened her eyes they glowed as if she were possessed. "...then I shall be forced to request that you leave!" She knelt down on her knees with her hands tracing a cross in front of her, completing the banishing spell. A huge glowing pentagram appeared on the ground underneath her and the imps, and after a brief flash of light, every single imp was gone. There was no blood, there were no bodies. The horde of little demons had vanished without a trace. Without the cackling and chittering of the imps, the streets were quiet. Serene, almost.

The peace did not last. A white-haired slayer fell from several stories above, landing on the ground a short distance in front of her. Was this the one that they called Omen? He looked hurt, and that was all that Mina needed to see for her to know that he had been battling the leader of the demons that resided here. Sure enough, when she looked up she saw... several identical demons. Presumably this was Klex's special talent. She walked forward, her sandals barely making a sound as she stepped wordlessly in front of the slayer and spread her arms out to her sides. She didn't look back at the slayer behind her, and instead focused her attention on the demon.

"Sir Klex!" she called out, her arms still spread protectively in front of Alex. "I request an audience! Will you stop this fight and speak with me?" Her tone was polite, but also firm.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

RaeLynn Blaxe User Image
Out of site X Out of mind

“The truth hurts.” RaeLynn said while strolling past the monkey-like boy. Akiko had way too much energy for this time of day and Rynn had half a mind to scold him for acting so foolish in a place where anyone could be watching them. A gentle sigh escaped from the slayers lips only to be taken by the wind. All was at peace for the moment. Rynn knew it wouldn’t last long though, the demons would come out to play and she would be called to clean up their mess. “One cannot simple break the rules Akiko.” The blonde swaged a finger at the male’s face while clicking her tongue to the roof of her mouth. “Tsk, you should know better.”

Rynn arched a brow when Akiko went to answer her question obviously being as blunt as anyone could be. “Something I’m not?” Her voice held a hint of bitterness to it as she closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air, “I guess I’m just some joker to you then, always placing on the mask to hide what expression I truly have…” The blonde paused and opened her eyes unsure of what her body was feeling. Half of her was offended by the blunt words Akiko had spilled out but the half of her sort of agreed with it all. Maybe she was just a puppet who was unwilling to cut the wires from her own body?

“Fight me.” Her voice came out plain as if the command was something friends would ask each other to do on a daily bases.

No one can HEAR you
                    if you don't speak up...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas