Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth, the year is 2045 AD. Corruption has come across earth making it almost barren. Water has flowed to the tops of sky scrapers, almost covering the planet. People now call it, Aquanium. The earth is now 79 percent water, leaving 21 percent land, which is about 7 percent less than in 2004. God is upset with the human actions to making earth so horrible. He has sent down a team of angels to correct the human wrongs in the world. Each team's mission is different, concerning with the wrongs of the humans. There is one for pollution, one for violence, one for hunger, and one for disease, etc. Among these teams of angels is Slaine. The angel without fear. His mission is to correct the violence of the humans. Even though this is his mission, violence may have to be used to create peace.

So as you may have assumed, this RPG is about angels. Each character may choose to be a Human, or an Angel. Here are the forms...

ANGEL FORM
Name:
Team(Pollution, Violence, Disease, Poverty):
Change:
Year of death:
Appearance:

HUMAN FORM
Name:
Guilty or not(Have you contributed to death rates, or pollution or poverty or disease):
History:
Appearance:

Basic Rules
-No God-modding *hey thats Ironic, an Angel RP without god-modding XD*

-Angels will not start out so powerful, they must recieve wings and abilities...

-Please don't nag or complain about the RP, if you don't like it, don't play.

-I will try to keep humans and Angels abilities equal.

-Don't argue, have respect please.

-NO ONE LINE RPERS! This is a literate/semi-literate RP, and requires you to write in story format. Example;

[Slaine walked down from the stairs of the torn destructed building. He looked around at the barren land which use to be New York. He spotted something off into the distance. It appeared to be some spikes of some sort. He walked towards it, and looked closer and noticed it was the statue of liberty. "Humans sure have destroyed this planet." he said as he shook his head.]

-If you speak Out of Character, use parenthesies around your words.
Example;

((Hey john what are you up to?))

-Do not, I mean DO NOT, complain that someone is higher in stats than you. That is your own fault for not training.

Angels rules
Okay, angels can gain abilities AFTER they recieve their wings....
    Getting Wings
    -To get your wings, you must complete 3 tasks you are giving.

Getting Abilites
    -You must recieve wings first. After, you may go to heaven and learn some new techniques, such as learning to fly with wings, and also, learning to stop bullets, and taking bullets into your chest or any part of the body, and then healing your self. You may recieve any technique you can think of basically. The techniques will be listed later.

Using Abilities*
    -Using abilities is not as easy as 1, 2, 3. It takes strategy and faith. Faith is like an energy used such as a power level. It lowers everytime you use a special ability. More on this when I post techs.

Human Rules
    Skill
    -Humans must first complete 3 missions of their to become skilled. When you have become skilled, this opens the doors to aiming with a gun better, more strength, and being faster. You will be able to jump higher, and you may even somehow gain Faith from god.

Gaining Abilities
    -Humans must train harder to become more skilled, and able. They must train to get better aim, strength, defense, and speed. Once they have gained enough skill, they may be legible to gain faith.

Receiving faith
    -Receiving faith is not so easy. To receive faith, you must have a near death experience, or have killed at least 5 angels. Angels are more advanced, being that they have the upper hand with faith. The same rules apply with faith as they do with angels.

Member Stats:Angels
Quote:

Slain
    -Faith:0
    -Wings: None
    -Team: Violence
    -Mission: Stop violence in the East coast
    OPEN
    OPEN

Member Stats:Humans

OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN

Name:Slaine
Race:Angel
Team:Violence Prevention
Year of Death: 2026
Change: Violence
Appearance:User Image
Name: Arianna Caine
Guilty or not: Not, shes a lawyer for child abuse causes, on the side of the child.
History She got her law degree and began at a small private office. she quit after a few month when she was offered a job at the department of child services.
((Why thank you for joining))

Slaine awoke in an alley, with his leather straps hanging down from his arms. He stood up and looked around. Everything seemed blurred, but he looked down to his arms, and tightened the leather straps. He had 2 leather straps across his chest and shoulders. These straps were used to hold down his wings when he recieved them. He was to keep a low profile. He looked up to the sky and placed his hands together as if he were praying.

"Please God, let me survive this day so that I may fulfill and finish the task you have given me." he said as he closed his eyes. He spent a few moments in silence, and stood in the ally with his hands in praying position. He then opened his eyes and pulled his hands apart.

Slaine turned to his right, then his left, looking for a way out of the alley. He noticed a small opening through a brick wall. He walked over to the wall, and fiddled with some of the bricks, noticing they were loose. He kicked through the wall, and found a way out. He looked around as humans glared at him. Slaine just brushed of his black pants, covered in leather straps, and his dark blue shirt, the long sleeves covered with leather straps. His short black hair, with blonde highlights in front, and to the left side, were swaying back and forth. He looked at the people, and then smiled at them. The humans then continued with their buisiness.
((bump?))
(Awesome drawing on your siggy, Appex. And great idea for an RP.)

Name: Raven Aurora Stormrose
Guilty or not: Not... but... well, check in history.
History: Her mother died when she was born, and her father died in a drunk-driving accident. So she believes she is guilty, and is the cause for all of this. She usually does not like people, and rarely prays to God, for she sometimes wanders if there is such a thing as a God anymore.
Appearance: Hair done up in limp spikes, her hair is an ice-white color, and her eyes a pale green. She usually wears a black t-shirt, and dark denim pants, with black combat boots.
(Hmmm... do you mind if Raven starts out in a cemetery near Slaine's alley?)
(Urm... anyone still here? o_o)
( crying If I'm all alone here, I'm leaving.)
(Fine then, be alone. XP See if I care...

But it was such a good idea for an RP... crying )
((In forums not everything is Instant, please calm down. It will take a while for some people to post. I had to do things today. And no I don't mind if she starts in a cemetary. Start her where ever you wish.))
ANGEL FORM
Name: Alexandria or Alex for short
Team(Pollution, Violence, Disease, Poverty): Disease
Change: To heal people
Year of death: 2030
Appearance: Waist length reddish brown hair. Green eyes, 5'6, with tanned skin.
((do I need a human appearance also?))
Sitting in a cemetery sat Raven, near two graves. Her head was hung low, tears running down her cheeks. She stared at the names marked on the gravestones: 'Keegan Stormrose' and 'Rhiannon Stormrose'.
'Mom... Dad... I'm so sorry... I hurt you so much when you were alive... and now... and now you're dead,' she whispered bitterly. Standing, she wiped her tears with her right arm. If you had seen her left, you could see that the wrist was scarred, like she had cut herself multiple times. The cuts seemed to resemble a word...
if anyone had looked closer, one could see the word 'Sinner' ripped into her skin.
(oooo. Morbid. o_o That's Raven for you.)
Slaine stood there, then looked down at his boots. He then look to his right and noticed a row of stores and some bars. He didn't want to pursue sins in a bar, so he just walked past those. He came to a sign at the road. Depicted on the sign was a large area of water, and a tower under the water. Slaine shook his head, and walked forward. He figured the sign meant "under water towers and residents in ruins", so he went to look. He walked forward untill he reach a large body of water. There was a pole sticking out of the water. He then realized it was the pole at the top of the Empire State building.

"How could this land have grown on top of the water so quickly? The worlds flood began in the year 2024, 2 years before my death...God never told me of this." he said as he looked curiously into the distance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff