Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Lilly huffs once he was out of her hair. She would walk to the bath room and gets the water going. She was really tired And wanted to soak in a tub and then go to bed. She was sure the male and sky would becoming home late.Or not at all. There were those strange places humans went to for .. well that kind of thing. Though she ignored that part of her brain. It wasn't about her. It was about them.

The demon had walked through the shadows and bounds to hell's gate. Petting the three headed dog."Good boys " She smooths some kisses on each muzzle and then skips happily away. She would find her parents with the one who ruled the under world." Hello Uncle !" she says to him giving him a kiss on his dried up cheek. She waves her parents and then sits down." So .. what is going on ?" She leans forward
Sky talked and laughed with Aria for a while before they both got up, muddy and wet with grass all over, "I need a shower. I'll see you tomorrow okay? I mean it this time, we need to catch up. Night," she waved as she left. Skylar smiled and waved back, looking to the side and seeing Racquel. She hesitated a bit and then jogged over to him, her grey eyes now light with a bit of excitement, "Hey, what are you doing here?" She brushed her hair back from her eyes because it had mud in it and might get in her eyes.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Just watching the women i care for play something i created with my wife.... though we used our enemies heads than a ball.*smiles at u warmly and brushes dirt and mud and water off your face and takes off my shirt and hands it to u looking down* You might want to put this on unless u want everyone to see you*hands shirt out to her*

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly gets into the tub and then soaks.; She let the hot water sooth the pain she had gotten from working and working. she shuts her eyes wondering if .. any one out there will ever come along ..
Skylar looked at Racquel in surprise, "You created soccer with Ishtar? I used to love soccer but I don't really have the free time to play it now. Thank you," her cheeks warmed up in a blush when he brushed the the dirt away. She out on his shirt, feeling warm without even her coat and looked at Racquel, seeing he had no shoirt on. Sky stared for a few seconds and then looked away slightly, "Um...aren't you cold?"

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*gently laughs* No im not cold because of im not human and of my high body temp*grabs your hand and puts it inches away from my skin and the body heat starts burning ur hand* You are amazing. Not many people can stand me or my crazy empty and dark manor

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly was so tired that her head rolled to one side of the tub. She was still sitting. But .. it seamed the water was doing more then it should have. She would fall asleep and sink further into the water. But before her head could go under water she had woke up. She pushes her self out of the water and gasps softly.".. damn it .. " She mumbles to her self.
Skylar smiled and touched his skin for a bit before looking at her hand, "As long ad you're there I'll try to get used to it. It's not that bad anyway, I like your manor," she told him and touched his skin with her cool fingers again, feeling them warm up pretty fast and pulling them away so they won't burn. She looked up at Raquel and noted, "You seem happier now," she murmered.
Species: Human
Ability's: Viktor's abilities while in hand to hand combat are far more superior then other humans, only being is he has been trained by the Vatican and its Holy Brotherhood of Knights. Being that he is a master swordsmen he has developed what some say are just reflex's from long years of training not to mention his long extensive time training from day to day, but it truly something unnatural. Viktor has the ability to move his body quicker and faster to keep up with demons of all sorts but at a cost, for humans along do not have the strength to push their bodies to move as quick as a demon, but for those who can they later on find out why it is so. Although he is a master of the sword he is also diverse in other weapons such as bows and spears but never a gun of today's modern age for he finds them to be unfitting for a knight.
Looks
User Image
Name: Viktor Khrushchev

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*flashes to my underground manor in South East Asia and sits on my Diamond throne and glares down at my servants and guests who are the Tengu demons from Mount Kurama, The Kitsunes from Mount Fuji and other demonic creatures from all over the world* Welcome to my Humble abode my friends. What new's do you have for me? * They tell me that the 15 armies of Hell, the Kitsune's, Tengu's, Orcs, Obyrith's, Tanar'ri's are ready to move out when ordered* Thats some good news my friends* laughs evily and smiles*
Skylar sighed again when Racquel left. She huddled in his shirt and went back to the manor, getting a shower and putting on New clothes. She leaned over the balcony in her room and looked into the city, wondering where he was.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Raquel walks out of the shadow with the Leaders of the Kitsune Army, Tengu Army, Obyrith Army,Orc Army, Tanar'ri Army and the leaders of the 15 Hell's Army. His eyes are like live fires burning and his skin has changed to a swirling beautiful black and red patterns and serrated teeth, and a dark aura and looks up to see Skylar on the balcony and stares at her with the leaders behind him*
Skylar stared back at Raquel knowing it was him. She remembered why she came to the manor in the first place and narrowed her eyes at Raquel but stayed where she was watching.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly stumbles out of the bath room and then crawl s into the bed. Not bothering to dry her self or put any thing on. She just wanted to take a power nap. So when time flew by. She woke up. She could feel a dark energy swirling around the manor. ".. Ugh .. " She moans softly. Who the hell woke up on the wrong side of the bed .. again. She would roll out and then huffs softly.

Mean while. Her uncle was talking to the demoness who was lost in thought. She was thinking of family. Well the ones that were being well .. not there. She groans out wordily. ".. Uncle ... what happened to your .. um lost brother or so ?" She asks him. And the ruler of hell laughs." Oh he is talking to the generals. All ways trying to get this big throne of mine deer." He says back. The female sighs. " Why not retire ?" She asks back. He could hand the .. responsibility to the male. Her uncle laughs again." Cause my dear. we need to know he can prove him self. To rule this world of ours and the one above and beyond." He snickers. " So until then." He pats his knees.".. We will see how it goes. "

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*speaks in a demonic language and the leaders bow their heads and walk into the manor's secret entrance that leads to an underground house for the demonic visitors that come by. Raquel was into the front door and goes into my room and opens secret passage way and puts on the Obyrith amour on that exudes pure darkness and rage and is invincible to all weapons, the armour was pure black with red patterns on it and had obsidian spikes on the shoulders on where the knuckles were on the gauntlets and then grabs the soul-absorbing great sword and daggers and then flashes to the kitchen and grabs a glass of wine from 200 years ago and smiles widely*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff