Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( and now i shall lurk cause .. i have no f idea what to do now .. ))

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*vanishes into the dark thick cloud and for an unknown reason i appear infront of Lilly and stares at her in the eyes with the deep red eyes*
Skylar nodded and took Raquel's hand lightly, "Okay, I don't know where I got it from. It was with me when I was dropped off at the Orphanage about 17 years ago," she looked at the crest again, the familiarity returning but she set out bacon down and touched the identical one on her neck, "Calm down, Raquel. All of that's in the past...are you hungry? I bet Lily is," she smiled. She sighed when he left again and went back to her room.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly was feeding the baby hawk when he showed up." You know your going to give some one a heart attack." She scolds him." Why so red in the face ?" she would look up at him finally as she whips the hawks beak of any mushed bugs warms and well any thing else. " Thought you be running to Sky right about now swinging her around the place." She makes a hand motion and then winces." damn .." She had been working hard every day tending to animals painting. That she never really got a break from it all.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*eyes slowly change back to blue* She had a crest of the family that killed my wife 10,000 years ago and looks around your room and looks at the painting of me and smiles* Did u make these?

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly rolls her eyes and then huffs." Trust me there are more out there " She snickers " But don't worry the humans are .. say slow to pick up things like this " she waves her hand and then sighs " though I did draw some of Sky as well. Though not as many. " She scratches her head and then rubs her hand. " You minding helping me real quick i have ten birds to let lose. Five foxes twp deers and a raccoon to release "

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*helps you with everything and starts talking with a hawk and smiles warmly* I use to eat humans before i got married 10,000 years ago

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly looks at him as the hawks took off and then sighs " Oh yes. then you feel in love with .." she thinks " Was she a demon or a angel ?" She would tap her fingers on her chin " But then again i am only half a angel and half a human. Which means I still get pains like any one else " She chuckles " Though you do need to go and find you .. women .. " she looks up at the sky." For you have been . .well gone for three months.. and I am sure she is lonely.. "
Skylar cleaned a bit and made some food in the kitchen before putting on a jacket and going out in the cold. Being in the big mansion was making her stressful. She walked the streets, looking around and even stopping to listen and give money to someone playing the guitar at a park. Skyllar also met one of her friends and went out for ice cream together.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My late wife was a Goddess and i had to rethink alot of things*sighs and stares at the paintings of me* You did a good job with my likeness but why so many?*instantly transports my credit card to Skylar*

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly rolls her eyes " Would you believe i only made one but every one who saw it at the art show. Said i had to make more. so I did Though they are all different." She giggles " I told them I am stopping for a while and going back to my animals. So they were fine with that." she rubs her wrist and then gasps " Oh i almost forgot !" She digs out the one she made for him and Sky.".. You said that sky is like .. you wife. Or she came back. " She turns around " So I thought of drawing you two but .. you the same and her. Well I kinda of had to picture her what she would have looked like back then." She smiles.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*looks at the painting and a tear slides down my cheek and kisses lilly's cheek* You have gotten the likeness of my Ishtar perfectly.... I dont know how but u did. Sky is my wife re-incarnated again.... but the pain of losing her over and over again the past 10,000 years has made it hard for me to move on
Sky and her friend ate some ice cream, putting away the card because she didn't have to pay, "You're all...not happy, you okay?" Her friend asked, "I'm alright, Aria.," she smiled in reassurance. They both decided some soccer might cure Sky's nostalgia. After an hour and a half of playingsoccer at an empty park the two girls fell on the ground, laughing and breathless, "Maybe tomorrow we could get the guys and have a real game, yeah?" Skylar shrugged and said maybe.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Lilly looks at him and then nods ".. Maybe she can't either.. Maybe your both tied to each other more then you think " She says to him softly.".. She might die. She might live. She might .. say screw the heart break. You just don't know." She shrugs.. " But you don't have to really listen to me. What do I know ? You... could be like my great grandfather or something. " she teases him a little and then sighs softly " So .. stop standing around .. and go after her .. " She shoves him out of her room.

Down stairs the demon was watching the mansion. Not sure if she wanted to be in there. Or not. Though a male steps into the shadows behind her.".. Ma'am .. your parents wish to speak with you." He spoke to her lie silk. She sighs and then nods " Right .. " She turns on her heals and her white short hair rustle softly in a cool breeze/.

Mythical Wolf

15,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*flashes to the soccer goal at the end of the field and stares at Sky with arms folded, leaning on the soccer goal and smiling happily at Sky*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff