JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rainner-Eras

♪Sanya ♪Igna ♪Blaire

User Image Sanya didn't even notice Thanatos arrive, but the air did feel a bit different. Noticing this distracted her from the music she concentrated on. Pressing a bit to hard one of the taut wires snapped lashing out across her cheek. She yelped slightly falling back onto her butt.

She raised her white sleeve to her injury the material soaking up the blood. It wasn't that deep of a cut, but it was enough to hurt. However! Sanya was a uber klutz so she was used to this. She reached towards a bench where her bag sat grabbing it. Digging through it she found some gauze and necessities. She cleaned the cut using a small mirror, with said mirror she saw Thanatos. But her reaction, wasn't what he would expect. She turned around and pointed directly at him. "kitty! Cuuuuuuuuute~"

But I'm not property:
I like it here:
I feel

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image

||--|| arnon ilver ||--||

The White Stag

Karnon took his feet as soon as the Wraith left the room in his usual manner. Suddenly he felt his feet waver below him, as though gravity was pulling him down more than usual. Steadying himself, he edged his way back over to the bookshelf and deposited the book back to where he found it. As he stared blankly in front of himself, he realized that his vision had doubled. Today, his aura and life force was completely unfocused.

Ever since he had run into that damnable demon, Karnon had been damaged beyond his own repair. Even with his healing powers he was only able to stabilize himself. However he concludes that he got the last laugh, even in his horrid state he had survived. The demon that had done this to him was no longer apart of the land of the living. At that a smirk reached up his pale face, corrupting his facial expression. Still grinning Karnon went back to his seat just as the Wraith returned.

The Celtic ghost still seemed to be determined to call him Master, but at least he was using his name. Though he did not push the point again. He could another presences but decided not to acknowledge it. They obviously didn't want to talk and Silver couldn't be bothered chatting either ”Very kind of you…” he started as his face returned back to his basic stoic features ”….however I ate a few hours ago. Though you are dismissed to get your own food” he finished as he sipped at the water, feeling the cool liquid slip down his raw throat.

POWERS: Healing | Evasion | De-materialize | Sensing | Persuasion

҉ ____ Master ____ ҉
Where am I: Library
I’m with: Dughall
I’m still feeling ill and I still own Seth and the Wraith

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I am a doll
A perfect doll
My heart is my own to do with as I please

Juu "Doll" Kokoro

Juu looked over when she heard Cordelia walk in and say morning. She nodded her head a little but said nothing in response. She knew everyone in the castle by name but at the same time she didn't know many of them personally. Her general distrust of people made it hard for her to get close to many people. She heard a response from Dante asking about the music box on the table, if it was for him. Before Juu could make a response, Seth went around placing the plates of food down before joining his twin with his own. She looked over towards Dante and gave a little nod. "Do you like it?" She knew Dante had a soft spot for music and she thought it could be a small gift to start to repay him.

Before she got a response, she noticed Dughall appear then disappear as soon as he appeared. Then Dante's own slave Liadan and apologized for not preparing breakfast. With that, Juu started poking at her breakfast with her fork. She still had not heard word of Rootna yet but she didn't mind letting him sleep in for once. I wonder how long it will be before I get another order. I guess I can start another music box at this rate. She started to nibble on the breakfast before her seeing as she didn't need food to survive. It was a luxury to her just like sleep. She wanted to make another doll but she only made them for customers and not for herself. She contined to nibble and pick at her food as she waited for some response from Dante. Once she was done she would most likely start carving the wood for a new music box.

So, I won't accept it
No matter what she says, I won't awknowledge it
I'll never... awknowlege it

Where am I: Kitchen
Who am I with: Dante, Grunty, Seth, Felix and Cordelia
What do I feel: Calm but a little happy
Whose life I own: Rootna

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Falling Falling Snow...
I want you to hide me and my lost world.
So I can never see the memories that haunt me.

Miyuki "Yuki" Shirobara

Rolling around in her bed was the small snow fairy Miyuki. Her sapphire blue eyes fluttered open as she looked around her bedroom. The sun was pouring into the room through the windows as she rose up in bed. Morning already...? I better get up before someone gets mad. She hoped out of bed and walked over to her fluttering blue dress laid out from last night. She quickly slipped out her pajamas and into the dress. She made her way out her room and down the stairs. She could smell breakfast from the foyer as she made her way near the kitchen. She peered into the kitchen seeing the large crowd inside growing very timid. Too many people... I better not go in. She backed away from the door way.

She decided to make her way out towards the garden. She felt most at peace out in the flower garden and not as afraid. The mass flower garden she could easily wander into and not be found set her mind at ease a little. She wandered outside to browse the flowers and enjoy some peace. As she walked around, she noticed a young girl sitting on the ground with what looked like a violin beside her. She couldn't remember her name but she noticed in the distant what looked like Thanatos. He was in his jaguar from which was kind of scary to her. I want to approach them but... I'm scared... She kept to a corner on the fencing watching the two with curious but timid eyes.

Falling Falling Snow...
Hide me from the pain and despair I feel.
So that I can someday heal from the lost I suffered.

Where am I: Flower Garden
Who with is me: Sanya and Thanatos in the distance
What is the feeling: Scared but Curious
Who I call Master: Bell La Rue

Desirable Werewolf

10,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Thanatos Sieberg
User Image

'the fire of the night still haunts me.
Hunting me, Burning me, Killing me.
Their cries pierce the night
Calling me. Pulling me. Breaking me.'

Thanatos was enjoying the music but when the girl snapped the string with such sudden snap it causes him to jump a little ears alert. He calmed himself noting only a string on the wood instrument snapped and it wasn't a tree being lit on fire. He looked at the girl seeing she was bleeding he assumed from the string snapping. The jaguar watched as the girl seemed a little stunned falling on her butt before covering the wound with the sleeve of her shirt. He blinked his one eye watching her dig through a bag to clean her cut.

He was going to walk away until the girl noticed him and yelled quite loudly, 'kitty.' It made the jaguar freeze with a little jump before looking at her with his lavender eye. He blinked before sitting down shaking his head. Thanatos guessed he couldn't run away noe but wasnt going to move forward either. He had problems interacting with females. He didn't hate them but he often saw his wife or daughter in some of them which would trigger traumatic memories. So he was going to sit right there. He did smell another person and looked around seeing the snow fairy. She looked shy and scared but he knew she was also new here.

'This madness is never ending, clawing, biting fighting.
Please save me from the madness, the fire, the abyss.
Drown me in your waters, the loving embrace,
the oblivion of nothingness.'

Where: garden
Who owns me:
Collar and charms:Black collar. Charms: Black Pillow, water droplet, Apple, Question mark, Skull, Emerald crown, heart
Mood: cautious, shy, surprised
With: Sanya, Yuki at a distance
Over Obedient Cat:
ღღღ๑_۩ ۞ ۩_๑вєℓℓ ℓα яυє / αяєs๑_۩ ۞ ۩_๑ღღღ

◈♦ ⒟⒠⒮⒞⒠⒩⒟⒠⒩⒯ ⒪⒡ ⒜⒭⒠⒮♦◈

User Image
My Pretties: Thanatos and Miyuki
Main Emotion: Curiousity
Company: Thanatos, Miyuki, and Sanya
•.¸¸.•´´¯`• Ⓢⓘⓩⓔ Ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓢ Ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ Ⓦⓗⓔⓝ Ⓨⓞⓤ Ⓒⓐⓝ Ⓚⓘⓒⓚ-Ⓐⓢⓢ•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Bring it on and...

Ⓑєℓℓ had woken up that morning and done everything as she usually did. She tended to wake up a little before the sun came up, so she would get up and dress herself. She would then comb through her long hair and tie it back into a high ponytail before stepping outside to the garden to take a small morning stroll. She loved the crisp air that always came with the first lights of morning. It made her feel more energized to go throughout her day. Of course, her morning coffee did that too. She would be wanting that very soon. It was always with a splash of vanilla creamer and a small teaspoon of sugar. The coffee was always a milk chocolate color from that and it was strong and bold. Just how she liked almost all things.

As she continued on her walk, the sounds of people, mainly a girl, came to her ears. Her attention perked, and she lazily walked over to see what all the fuss was about. She almost couldn't contain her laughter when she realized it was a girl who was fawning over one of her own. She had called him a "kitty." A. Kitty.

She snickered into the palm of her hand, but her eyes were drawn to another girl as Thanatos had looked over that way. She was a new one, but she was her own too. Miyuki... I think that was her name. Aw she's so adorable... Looks just like a kid, I wonder how old she really is. she thought to herself and approached the girl.

Miyuki... oui? she asked. She actually struggled a little bit with the pronunciation of her Japanese name. Her French accent and Japanese didn't compute together well. She would have to find a nickname that was easier to pronounce. She wouldn't want to sound like she was constantly jarbling her words to pronounce the young girl's name. That would be ridiculous.

...taste my fury!

**__** B e l l ' s Out Of Character **__** : .
Rainner-Eras
MadamePockieh
PandaKitty22

User ImageUser Image

Angelic Ally

10,950 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Falling Falling Snow...
I want you to hide me and my lost world.
So I can never see the memories that haunt me.

Miyuki "Yuki" Shirobara

Miyuki was so focused on watching the young girl with the violin that she didn't pay attention to the approaching footsteps. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard her name even though it was not pronounced right. She turned around when she saw her new Master, Bell La Rue coffee in hand. She backed away a little bit fidgeting a little bit with her hands. "Good m-morning, Miss La Rue..." Her gaze was adverted to the ground as her hands figdeted together. She didn't know what else to say or what she could do for her new Master. She was still new to this whole Master and Slave thing.

She wanted to run away but she wanted to be a good slave and was afraid of being hurt. Calm down Miyuki! Just be polite and ask something nice. She looked up La Rue but she tried not make eye contact with her. "How was your morning Miss La Rue? I hope it was nice... so far." She tried to give a small smile but she looked down at the ground to hide it. She couldn't help but being timid around this new place with strangers. She was waiting for a response from her master while trying to keep herself calm. She didn't want panic and hurt her new master but if she was pushed too far, she couldn't help it. She waited for the response from Miss La Rue still staring at the ground.

Falling Falling Snow...
Hide me from the pain and despair I feel.
So that I can someday heal from the lost I suffered.

Where am I: Garden
Who with is me: Bell La Rue, Sanya and Thanatos
What is the feeling: Scared and Timid
Who I call Master: Bell La Rue

Izumi Matsuka

Rainner-Eras

PandaKitty22
ღღღ๑_۩ ۞ ۩_๑вєℓℓ ℓα яυє / αяєs๑_۩ ۞ ۩_๑ღღღ

◈♦ ⒟⒠⒮⒞⒠⒩⒟⒠⒩⒯ ⒪⒡ ⒜⒭⒠⒮♦◈

User Image
My Pretties: Thanatos and Miyuki
Main Emotion: Amused
Company: Thanatos, Miyuki, and Sanya
•.¸¸.•´´¯`• Ⓢⓘⓩⓔ Ⓜⓔⓐⓝⓢ Ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ Ⓦⓗⓔⓝ Ⓨⓞⓤ Ⓒⓐⓝ Ⓚⓘⓒⓚ-Ⓐⓢⓢ•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Bring it on and...

Ⓑєℓℓ saw the girl's fear and nervousness in her stance and eyes and she chuckled warmly. She bent at the waist so that she was at the girl's level so she could look her in the eye. You have notsing to fear from moi. Also, please use my first name. she told her with a playful wink and sincere smile. She then straightened up and took a sip of her coffe. And my morning is going quite well, merci. And you? How's adjusting? she answered and looked on to Thanatos and the other girl.

Oh mademoiselle, did I pronounce your name correctly? I don't think I did, but I'm not good with Japanese names... Is there perhaps a different name I could call you that would be easier for my tongue? she remembered and looked down at the girl. She finished by taking another sip of her coffee. The heat felt so good against the cool morning air. She didn't really get cold anyways, but it's more the thought that counts. I sure hope she lets go of her nervousness. I won't hurt her... well as long as she doesn't make me extremely angry, but I'm not much of the punishing type. she lamented briefly to herself and took another sip of coffee as she awaited the girl's response.

...taste my fury!

**__** B e l l ' s Out Of Character **__** : lol Yuki is so adorable .
MadamePockieh

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Werewolf

10,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Dante Kai Santiago
User Image
Party Rock
Sexy is hard work......

Dante smiled at Juu as he sat the music box next to him. "I do like it Juu. It was very thoughtful full of you." he smiled at the girl as he started to eat before one of his slaves came into the kitchen. Liadan he believed her name to be. It was early in the morning and his brain wasn't quite working but getting there. The girl seemed upset about not being able to cook him breakfast. Now wasn't that sweet unlike Eblis who continued to misbehave for attention in the prince's eyes.

"Liadan Darling its OK really. I dont mind you missed cooking breakfast. Your always so busy keeping the castle clean especially my extensive library I dont expect you to always cook as well. Now get yourself some food ok.?" the incubus spoke with a smile and stroked the girl's hair with his tail before he went back to eat. Besides he couldn't have a slave too tried to feed themselves. Dante finished off his food but didn't leave the kitchen as of yet hoping to get a fee more conversations in before he went for a swim.

I just make it look easy.

Out Of Clingys:

Who I own: Desiree Melanie Elvire, Eblis
Company: Desiree, Felix, Seth, Cordila, juu, and grunty
Mood: happy, relaxed

MadamePockieh

Aoife of Erin

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
♪Sanya ♪Igna ♪Blaire

User Image Sanya was quite amused with Thanatos that she didn't notice La Rue or Miyuki at first, instead she moved closer to Thanatos reaching out poking his ear softly. "Так мило и мягкий." (So cute and soft.) She said petting his ears a bit more before she saw a bit of blue brown and white. The two other women who were in the garden. Normally Sanya could be quite shy around people, if they were in a human form. But Thanatos was now officially mister Kitty and he didn't seem scary like lots of people. As much as she wanted to continue petting Mister Kitty (Thanatos) she really wanted to restring her violin. She she moved back over to her violin and the case taking out a spare string from a little cubby in the case. It was a pretty gold colored string. She turned to Thanatos. "This string is called corda." She said taking the only string out of the instrument putting it away into a baggie and into the cubby. She then put in the new string and made sure it sounded alright. "There we go all set."

Sanya took no time at all and stood up running the bow over the strings, the sound was pretty. She pondered a few moments to which piece she wanted to play. She eventually decided on the Chanson Triste She loved how the notes sounded a bit wavy and quivered. Music had always made her calm down think straight and put things into proportion. It was her outlet for stress. It was one of few things that made her uber duper happy pretty much without fail pretty much no matter the situation she found herself in.

After the song was down she lowered the violin and bow and gave a little curtsy. "So mister Kitty do you like music?" She asked putting her violin down in it's metal case. The case had her name engraved on it as well as the names of her parents and brother. She treasured the case just as much as the violin it housed.

But I'm not property:
I like it here: The garden
I feel: Happy

Izumi Matsuka

MadamePockieh

Rainner-Eras

Romantic Explorer

User Image
Emeragle "Grunty" Tiberious

"Want to play hide and seek?"
"I just want to play, not run away."

Grunt just smiled to Dante before seeing alot more people flow into the kitchen and he just smiled hearing all the talking. He then began running out of the room and into the hallway trying to figure out where to go next. Since he didn't really know the whole house, not like he was going to memorize a map or anything, he decided to just run down the halls exploring on his own. He went past a few people, as well as the library. He stopped for a second as he figured on checking out the library and ran back a bit then slowly walked into the library and just looked around.

He walked around looking at all the book and walked down one of the aisle of books seeing all the names, some from when they were originally new, but alot of the others were re-editions of others, as well as older ones that had only recognized the name but never touched as his masters had thought it would be best if he didn't learn too much. Keeping this was always what he did, though he still liked to look at the pictures.

"If I ran, where would I go?"
"This is my home."

[Location: Kitchen>Library] [Mood: Happy/Hungry] [With: Dante Kai Santiago and lots of others>Karnon and Dughall (Not near them)]
[{( OOC: )}]

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
~Dùghall Mac an Rìgh ~

User Image

Duglas could tell that his master was not feeling well, but he also realised that it would not help to argue with him. He was no particularly hungry, however he would go and hang with the others in the kitchen.
As you wish my master he said as he faded into the void, there was nothing more he could do for his master at this time.
While traveling through the void he could not help but thinking about the fierce battle his master had had with the demon, and how much he wished he could have done something.. Anything to help.
Even though the void walk seemed to take mare seconds to others, it could take hours for the one who took it.
This gave Duglas plenty of time to think and to reflect on the world around him.
As a young lad growing up in the moors of Scotland he had often heard tales about the supernatural, however he had always dismissed them as fairy tales that were made up to scare little kids into going to bed early.
He knew now that it was far from a fairy tale, it was more real than anyone had dreaded to dream about.
Duglas had to find a way to break the curse, however being a slave made it impossible for him to do the necessary research to find the solution. He had tried to bring books and equipment with him into the void, however it did not seem like physical objects would be possible to bring in.
After what felt like forever, he exited the void in the corner of the kitchen, it had been no more than a second since he left his master.
None seemed to have noticed him yet.

Where am I: Library/Kitchen
Who am I with: Karnon Silver
My current mood is: Avoiding
I belong to: Karnon Silver

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image

The White Stag

With the Wraith off to collect himself some food, hopefully, Silver was free to leave the library. The books were of no use to him today, the writings too fine for his migraine plagued head to handle. Cautiously he took to his unsteady feet, blinking rapidly in some desperate attempt to steady his vision. Finally growing frustrated with his illness Karnon placed a hand over his chest, allowing a faint healing glow to illuminate from one of his thin ghostly hands. Instantly he felt the effects, his migraine quieted but now he felt fatigued. Today defiantly was one of his weakened days. Most days weren’t like this, but a couple times a month Karnon was almost bedbound with his sickness. Sadly though today was the day he was supposed to be introduced to his newest slave. ”Typical” though hopefully he wouldn’t prove to be too much trouble. Proving his powers today would just leave himself in a worse state. With that thought Karnon rubbed at the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.

On exiting the library he came across one of individuals he wasn’t familiar with. The young seemed intent on whatever he was doing so in the end he decided just to give Grunty a small polite smile.

Now feeling somewhat stabilized Karnon headed off towards the garden, the fresh air would do his body some good. Karnon reached the grounds in a matter of minutes and took a slow leisurely stroll around, surprised to see that no one was out yet. That was until he rounded a corner and noticed that everyone had seemingly gathered in one spot. Taking in the scene, Karnon leaned up against the nearest tree as his orbs danced from one person to another. One of the female’s seemed startled, while another seemed to be fascinated by the large cat. All in all it was quite a marvelous scene.

҉ ____ Master ____ ҉
Where am I: Library -> Garden
I’m with: Dughall -> {He’s near the group in the garden}

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▌Avatar of The winds can carry songbirds' chirps,
▌Silence just as easily as wartime screams.

"My my, what do we have here?" Avasi said looking down at Silver who was now sitting in the spot Avasi normally sat in but today had taken to sleeping in the treetop instead of the bottom. "Perhaps a visitor of a peaceful nature? Perhaps a master to whisk me away? No, no, That is a silly notion...I can be owned just about as much as this tree can really be owned...Look how despite being confined to the grounds it still twists and grows in whatever direction it wishes...but yet I didn't receive and answer yet so may haps it may be true....this master being you...came for me? Though it is doubtful...." being as airy and cryptic as ever Avasi wasted no time in entering and then backing away from a conversation only to realize he was utterly alone otherwise.

Flipping right side up as he landed in front of silver he seemed unperplexed at the magical orbs dancing in the crowd not too far away. Avasi's white collar with red spikes was one of a few it seemed but very rarely did any master even cast a glance at the otherwise normal looking slave. He was told to remain in a humanoid form at all times unless asked to change by a prospective master or the shop owner them self. Though it was listed that Avasi could change shape if asked nobody ever did think to ask a spiked collared slave to shift into their alternate form. Avasi merely looked Silver over at an incredibly uncomfortable distance inspecting him as if he was a new creature entirely.

Who? Silver and the group not too far away.
Where? In then out of a tree, since He doesn't need sleep.
What? making yet another uncomfortably close introduction.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image

The White Stag

'Curious' Silver thought as he sensed a being near by, one of strength it would seem. Karnon could feel the energy the being emitted, more clearly than he would be able to see him visually, so when he heard the creature speak he didn't bother to look upon him. He knew everything he needed to. As Avasi leaped down, Silver finally focused his purple tinted eyes at the man. Instantly he noted the white collar, with the red spikes and placed away the information for later. His eager eyes took in any other information that would prove useful then finally answered the being, before his attention turned back to the group "I'm a Master here... my name's Silver and at the moment I am a peaceful visitor"

When his vision flickered back over to the silver haired eleven looking individual he was surprised to find that the man was a little too close for comfort. Before he was able to answer, his form convulsed again, making his footing weak. He corrected his footing, letting out an irritated grunt before speaking in a silky tone "As far as I am aware I am not your master. I am gaining a new slave..." the last word tasted bitter on his tongue "...but I was promised that his color was green... I believe. Though you would be an interesting addition" he commented as slipped his left hand into his pocket.

҉ ____ Master ____ ҉
Where am I: Garden
I’m with: Avasi and near the group in the garden

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items