Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I haven't seen one of these on Gaia. I do have rules, and I'd really like them to be followed. Finally, please don't talk about last nights episode. I can't watch it until tomorrow, therefore what happened last night hasn't happened here. Thanks.

Rules

1) Don't GM/PP
2) Please know how to use punctuation, capitalization and hopefully you know how to spell at least a little.
3) This is in story mode. Don't know what I mean? Well it'd be something like this:

Toboe huddled under the overhang, not wanting to become any colder than he already was. He looked over at Kiba and asked, "How long will this last?"

Not this:

*stands under overhang* How long will this last? *looks over at Kiba*

Easy enough?
4) Only two made-ups. Look under the character sheet to see what ones are taken.

Character Sheet

Toboe: venicioneo
Kiba:
Hige:
Tsume:
Blue:
Cheza:
Made-up:
Made-up:

The rain fell in sheets, a surprise to the travelers. It had been awhile since it rained, and it had been unexpected. The small group made of wolves hid beneath the overhang of a building. Toboe leaned against the wall, staring at the rain in an almost hypnotised way.

They should not have stopped there, but they were already soaked to the core with the freezing liquid, and probably could not have walked much farther anyway. True, if in wolf form they would have been fine... But in a city that was impossible. Either way, they ended up beneath this particular overhang, waiting for the rain to lighten.

The humans had found them out, and they were on the run. Toboe's hair pricked at the back of his neck and he blinked. Shuddering just lightly, he realized that someone was watching them. He looked at the group, wondering if they noticed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff