Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sure)) Tahilia smelled a new scent, and hurried towards it. She spotted the silver fae, and sniffed the scent quite a ways away. She smiled her wolf smile and padded towards it. "Hello, I am Tahilia."
The Panther
((You like Ron Weasly right?)) Tahilia grinned, and followed the black fae.

((Of course!))
She came to rabbit hole that she knew that there was quite a feast inside. She motioned for the other fae to stay where she was and she walked a few yards ahead of her. She found the other exit of the hole and smiled. She began growling and digging into the hole. The rabbits inside became scared and ran toward the other exit right toward the other fae.
a dark brown-black wolf with sharp green eyes walked up, cautiosly sniffing the air. . .
Not bothering to stay where she was, she came back to the hole right as the rabbits came out. She quickly begun digging at the rabbits, and she knew that the black fae was as smart as she was.
((G2g sorry))
((It's okay))
Krissy again padded towards the other wolves, looking for a rat. Finally she found one, and gobbled it up. Then she found a dead fox and gobbled that up too. She felt better, and laid down right there and went to sleep.
The Panther
((Sure)) Tahilia smelled a new scent, and hurried towards it. She spotted the silver fae, and sniffed the scent quite a ways away. She smiled her wolf smile and padded towards it. "Hello, I am Tahilia."

(( back! ))

She looked up at the other Femme, "Hello Tahilia, My name is SilverFrost..I hope I wasnt intruding.."
Tahilia got up and walked towards the new wolf again. "No your not intruding SilverFrost." She said, dropping the fox at her feet. "You hungry?"
SilverFrost smiled, "No thank you.. I have already eating today.." She took a quick drink from the small puddle. "Where am I anyway?"
"Moon Forest, the most beautiful place on earth!" Tahilia sang.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff