Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I am not very good at 'the rules' but here we go:

1. No killing people for fun.
2. Only kill people if they WANT to be killed.
3. Dont boss others around.
4. Dont make yourself better than others.
5. No one lineres.
6. No wings, elemental stuff.
7. Please obey all the rules above (and this one) and have FUN!

A small white fae stole acrost the land, her stomach growling uncontrollably. "Shush, we will find something soon.. Soon.." She said to herself over and over again. Finally, tired of walking, and dead hungry, she laid down and went to sleep, her stomach growling with every breath she took. When she woke, she imagened a voice telling her what to do: 'Tahilia, go north-west and you will find a jack rabbit.' This is a game that often worked with her, some how. So sure enough, she found a small jack rabbit, but was too weak to chase it. Again, she laid down by a small stream, and drank, and fell asleep.
A pitch black wolf with red eyes prowled through the land. She sniffed the air trying to find food. She sat down and stared into the darkening landscape, waiting for something, anything to happen.
(Bump.. stare )
(HI!) Tahilia sat up, sniffing. She smelled nothing. She howled, a long, mornful howl, easing all the hunger away. She knew that she needed to eat soon, and fast. So, with all her strenght left in her, she got up, and searched.
The Panther
(HI!) Tahilia sat up, sniffing. She smelled nothing. She howled, a long, mornful howl, easing all the hunger away. She knew that she needed to eat soon, and fast. So, with all her strenght left in her, she got up, and searched.

She heard the howl of another lone wolf. She stood up and sniffed the air she was not far off. She ran toward the sent seeing the other wolf she stopped. She saw that she was weak she gave a slight bark to get her attention.
She saw a jack rabbit, and pounced, broke its neck, and begun to eat. The she saw the black wolf. She quickly devoured the rabbit and stared into its eyes, feeling even smaller than before.
The Panther
She saw a jack rabbit, and pounced, broke its neck, and begun to eat. The she saw the black wolf. She quickly devoured the rabbit and stared into its eyes, feeling even smaller than before.

She stared back at her for a moment than bowed her head slightly showing her that she meant no harm. There was a slight glint in her eyes that seemed like a smile, she had shown her human side.
She barked back, not as hungry, and strenght almost replenished. "Come hunting with me." She said, in a voice that was weaker than her own.
Tahilia cocked her head to one side, and smiled, showing her teeth. Also bowing, she ran off in the woods.
The Panther
She barked back, not as hungry, and strenght almost replenished. "Come hunting with me." She said, in a voice that was weaker than her own.

Alright...
She gave a smile and lowered her head to the ground sniffing. She raised her head again and walked forward.
((You like Ron Weasly right?)) Tahilia grinned, and followed the black fae.
A silver femme pads through the woods quietly, not knowing where she was. She had been a loner since her pack was slaughtered. She sat on the moss covered ground and relaxed for she had been on the go for quite some time. She looked and saw her reflection in a small pool next to her. Her silver coat was a trade mark of her pack, and she was that last.. What was she going to do now..?

(( hiya, may I join? ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you ve been tagged by the GG's
click it
(( umm.. I'll be back in about 5 minutes.. ^_^; ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff