Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules:
1. little to no romance
2. no despies, godmoders, powerplayers, etc.
3. realistic colors
4. no wings, or elements
5. be literate!!!- you don’t need to write a lot, just write well.

Yellow eyes roamed the territorial forest. A gray pelt with brown markings rolled along with the structure of a thin, female, gray wolf. She searched the land for others. Loneliness circled through her mind. She had been searching for a pack for months. With the experience of a loner, raising herself through her adolescent years, and the experience her parents gave her, she was sure she could rule her own pack.
((hello?))
*A pure black wolf walks in the forest slowly watching her surroundings...she was a rather strange kind of wolf.She was never really in packs. So she never really cared for them. She was off of her own territory and unsure of who was incharge of the area. Soon she finds the gray wolf...across the field from her...she backs behind a tree and watches her closely* Hmm...
Sleeping soundly curled up in a ball near a huge apple tree, a lone wolf slept, not really caring if anything attacked him, he slept in the open. although he was ousted from his pack he still lead a normal life, a much tougher life but still normal
DAMN! The silver wolf staggered as the bullet dug deeper into his paw. He took one quick look at it, he growled fiercely and looked at the attacker. Damn you humans! The human held a rifle, a hunting rifle.. The wolf tackled the human, the human pulled the trigger and the bullet slightly cut the wolf's face. Not serious thankfully. The wolf's paw on his chest, his weight pressing against the human. The wolf growled, and the human's eyes widened in shock, wondering what the wolf may do..

Splat.

The silver wolf's canines dropped red blood on the white snow. A tasty dinner he thought. The wolf kept walking, leaving a trail of pawprints on the soft white blanket of snow wherever he goes. Behind him was the human, his ribs sticking out and the face, devoured.. The wolf's crimson eyes looked ahead. Snow snow and more snow.. But wait.. What was that? The wolf's eyes squinted, a cave! The wolf sprinted into the cave, stopping when he reached it. The wolf lyed on his belly... He closed his eyes, going into a light sleep..

Finally a home.
*She continues to watch the female wolf...*Let's just see how friendly they are...*she comes out of hiding and stands between the trees...for a greeting she would howl. IT would echo throughout the area...and all wolves around would be able to hear it...It was a call to see if they were friendly or vicious.*
His ears twitched as the howl echoed through the trees he sat up and howled back. Finally someone to talk to. He then set off in what he thought was the direction the howl came from Perhaps now I can find a friend and have the begining of a pack of my own
*Her ears perked to the new wolf's howl.Not the wolf she was aiming for...But, one none the less. She began to howl once more only it was more of directions to where she was...Incase the other wolf decided to come...and if he was wanting a fight she would give him one...She was in a strange mood..She smirked wondering if the other wolf was like*Intresting...quite intresting...
((Chili_DragonBane,
Read the rules, realistic WOLVES, not anthros))
((Sorry, over looked that. Usually I don't make small mistakes like that, and please don't call me chili...I will edit my posts.))
((sorry, typo, and it's ok))
The gray wolf, Baja, perked her ears up at the sound of the new wolves. Prepared to stand her ground within her territory, she approached them to make her presence known.

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Soft padded footfalls. Silvery white fur stood out sharply against the forest, as the she-wolf made her way through the unclaimed forest. Every step she took, a black nose sniffed the air around her. Never had she traveled alone, never had she had to search for a new family. Until now.
[[Kay, I reposted...now could you please play with us? Ima huge rper so I will be here everyday.]]
Reaches the clearing and observes the other two wolves, Hmmm, Odd, but this could work, it has to work other wise I'm stuck again. He spots a nearby tree and curls up there while watching the other two wolves, his fur almost blending him into the snow surrounding the tree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff