Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

closed

User ImageUser Image

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Supernaturals have been written in books. These beings that have powers or anything beyond human were not real but fairytale. Written in books to keep the children preoccupied with it, to let them get fantasize on it even though they were just fake. What if this was just a lie? And those supernaturals are real? This story is mostly focus on werewolves, but that doesn’t mean they may encounter other beings that humans don’t believe are real.

In New York lives a small pack, a pack that keeps to themselves; only to come and mingle with the people in the town they live in. People say that they are strange, but beautiful. They keep to themselves but they give to the town when it is needed. They also noted that they never aged, that they are doing something to look young. The pack doesn’t cause trouble, and the humans don’t know what they are. Now, in the years the leader of the pack allowed his pack members to leave but once he calls them back, they better come back. It was peacefully, the town (called Asto) the last incident was a century ago. The leader of the pack let the pack go, but told them the rules like always.

The pack was living in the other states, but knows when the times come around that they would have to go home. They made a life in what they are doing now, but that doesn’t mean they would be there forever. It would only seem to be that since it been years that the leader spoke to them. They do, on occasion, check in with him but nothing more of a small report on where they are at or to a simple thing of a number change. That is what the leader requires for them to do, let him know their whereabouts and anything new. Now twenty years have passed and still nothing big was happening, but that was going to change a bit. A newly form mutt is going on a killing spree. The mutt was leaving his victims on the leader property, making a statement.

The leader didn’t appreciate the law enforcement on his property and asking him questions about it, asking if he had seen wolves on his property. ”They come and go, they never stay in one place” he lied, knowing that this kill wasn’t from an ordinary wolf. They just told him that if it happens again, they would have to go into his property and search for the wolf. The leader knows they wouldn’t find anything and would rather not want the humans to snoop around his estate. So with that, he called the pack home.

Now, would they actually come back? Or are they too comfortable in their ‘lives’ to come back?
The pack is calling, will you answer it?

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Mutts: The reason why these wolves are called mutts is because they were kicked out of the pack. They are the loners, the ones who disobeyed and were punished for it. These were also made from another wolf who wasn’t supposed to be turning humans. They are few of them on their own, and the pack has dealt with them in the past. They have it out for the pack; they don’t think its fair for them to make the rules. They want to show expose themselves, thinking it would be easier for everyone to know that they exist. But they can’t if they have the pack down their throat. If they change now, the pack will know and they will get killed.

The pack: The books in the basement told it history of how they began. The werewolf breed was born ever since the first Indian that lived the land. The man was born different. No one knows how the Indian became a wolf in the first place; some say God granted him the power to change into a powerful creature to protect his clan. Other says magic was the cause, but no one is really sure about how it happened. The books are more sided with the first wolf being granted the powers. Other soon followed being what he was, a werewolf. The alpha, what they called the man, watched the pack and made sure they followed the rules he invented. If they step out of line, he would put them back into their place. The only time they would be kicked out of the group and be forever called a mutt would be if they do something they shouldn't be doing, such as disobeying the alpha or killing humans for the fun of it. Now centuries go by, new alphas and new wolves take place of the old ones. Now in 2014, a new pack takes place and still enforces the laws.

You are only born being a wolf and 10 out of 10 chances will be that it is a male who has this trait. A female isn't strong for the change that comes with being a wolf, so its rare for a female to be a wolf.

The ones who are a wolf can bite a human, and in return that person can get infected and turn into a werewolf. Usually if one gets bitten, they get attached a bit to the person who bit them. Once again, females don't typically survive the transformation.

Female wolves are rare, but they can happen. Those who survives the transformation are the strongest humans. Females aren't born a wolf, they are usually transformed.

Humans: They are important as well, they are hunters who are now hunting those so called wolves in the forest who are killing people. The cops are also helping by keeping people away from the forest, keeping them all safe. The hunters are doing this for an award, catch the wolf that killing and they can land a beautiful 1 million dollars.

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

1) Please no godmodding, auto hitting or thinking you are god. The only person who is god of this rp is me, and I am even limited to what I would do. I will only strict on the important laws.

2) These wolves actually look like wolves, but they are a bit bigger than the average wolf. This means, no anthro looking pictures. Anime pictures only (since real life picture are harder to go with)

3) Violence is encouraged but please remember rule number one. You can kill people off but you must get their permission and mines for them to die.

4) Romance is also encouraged but please remember that it not a one shot thing. Wolves mate for life, but that doesn’t mean that their love is or mate is accepted by the alpha. The alpha is the only one who is allowed to tell someone if they are allowed to show or not. The alpha is very strict about this.

5) Back to rule 4, if it gets too intense please time skip. No one wants to read the nasty part (okay I know some will and don’t really care, but Gaia ToS doesn’t allow it).

6) Please use third person when typing, only one point of view is allowed if it by dialogue or in thoughts.

7) This is a semi- lazy lit. Quality over quantity, but that doesn’t mean give me just one sentence or even a paragraph. Please at least try for two. The paragraph limitation is at least six paragraphs.

8 Please send me a reservation first before sending me the profile. Reservation put in the subject ‘howl’ and profile ‘Great’. I will give you at least ten days to send me a profile after you send me a reservation.

9) Please don’t change anything in the layout I provided for the profile, if you do I will ask you to fix it.

10) Please don’t be afraid to ask me any question, I don’t mind answering the best I can.

11) The pack can fall in love with the mutts or humans and vice versa. The alpha isn’t allowed that type of luxury. He isn’t allowed to fall in love with a mutt. A human, maybe.

12) If I can think of anything else, I will add it with the color red.

13) You may play up to three characters.

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

• Alpha is the only person who would give permission to change a human to a wolf.
    • No changing in front of humans, if that happens; you must kill them and inform the alpha.
    • The word of the Alpha is the law.
    • When the call home shows up, the pack must show up; no expectation.
    Do not go killing humans
    • Hunting in the forest, nowhere in the civilization.
    • Beta is second in command and will only be allowed to give orders if the Alpha told too.

If any of these rules are broken will require punishment. It ranges from what degree they did, if it was something small just a talk or too from the alpha and beta. If it is something major, it would require the alpha to kick the wolf out of the pack; making that one a mutt. Sometimes, wolves get kicked out for their own reason. Not kicked but more asked to get out of the pack, sometimes they are allowed other time they are denied, which result them to do something outrages to get kicked out.

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Alpha-Open

Beta- Taken.
User Image
    Leon | Hu | Tatum
    I am: In the pack
    Role: Beta
    Username: Lunar_Nyght

Tracker
User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Carson | James | Sinclaire
    I am: In the pack
    Role: Tracker
    Username: RizaInTheWind

-open
-open

Hunter
-open
-Open
-Open

Omegas
User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxKira | Olivia | McNair
    I am: In the Pack
    Role: Omega
    Username: Crazy is my game

-open

Mutts

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxDominic | Jack | Lopez
    I am: a werewolf
    Role: Mutt

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Jennifer | Lucas | Sinclaire
    I am: on my own
    Role: Mutt
    Username: RizaInTheWind

Humans

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Samantha | L.| Fusaro
    I am: Hunter
    Role: Human

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ouka | Y. | Shidoku
    I am: Hunter
    Role: Human
    Username: santitamex

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Reserve
[align=center][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/animerock1/Roleplay 3/Re_zps1d729f6b.jpg
(342x330)[/img]
[list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=19][color=post1] First name [b]|[/b] Middle name [b]|[/b] Last Name[/color][/size]
[size=10]Age: [color=post2] (18-20) [/color]
I am: [color=post2][/color]
Role: [color=post2] (Mutt, pack, human) [/color]
Username: [color=post2] (username)[/color][/size][/list][/align]

Profile Layout
[align=center][imgleft][/imgleft][/align]
[align=center][list][size=10][color=1] “Quote” [/color][/size][/list][/align]

[align=left][list][color=1][size=9][u][b]ɧ[/b]ere are the basic [/u][/size][/list][/align]

[align=center][list][list][color=1]Name: [color=2][/color]
Race: [color=2] (Werewolf or a Human) [/color]
Height: [color=2][/color]
Weight: [color=2][/color][/color][/list][/list][/align]

[align=center][list][color=1][size=9][u][b]ɢ[/b]oing a bit deeper [/u][/size][/list][/align]

[align=center][list][list][color=1]Personality: [color=2](At least 1-2 Paragraphs)[/color]
Biography: [color=2] (2 Paragraphs minimum.) [/color]
Role: [color=2] (Alpha, Beta, Tracker, hunter. Mutt: basically a loner. Human: What job do they currently have) [/color]
Like: [color=2] (Five likes) [/color]
Dislike: [color=2] (Five dislikes)[/color]
Wolf Picture: [url=] (url the wolf picture please) ]/url][/color][/list][/list][/align]

[align=right][list][color=1][size=9][u][b]ρ[/b]uppeteer[/u][/size][/list][/align]

[align=center][list][list][color=2] [i](username)[/i] [/color][/list][/list][/align]

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Role play was made on 4/14/2014.
Role play open on 4/25/2014

This will be a brief summary:

Anything importance happening?: So far, the call been sent.

Weather : A sunny, breezy, small cloud in the sky and it is humid.

Setting: The place is set in New York in a town called Asto

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Shy Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff