• Tycoon 200
                ONE x ONE BETWEEN
                      withlovesparrow & SynShadowWolf

Business Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
---Maisie Sparrow
---Twenty Years Young
---I'm not a princess, I don't need saving

Maisie stood outside a fairly average faux marble bank front in the business district, looking not at all like her average self. Plainly manicured nails tapped away on a blackberry with one hand while the other held a fashionably over sized black purse. She glanced around through her strait black bangs and the short bob of hair every so often, trying to catch the signal. A single black heel even tapped a little. She was very impatient. But she soon saw what she was looking for and tucked her phone away in the pocket of her dark blazer. Everything was going according to plan.

She pushed open the reflective glass door and headed inside, blending in easily with all the other business people doing boring, grown-up banking. Her glossy red lips pulled into a sly smile. If only you sad ******** knew... The tall 'I'm in charge' heels clacked across the tile floor as she approached the teller desk. She almost felt bad for the young girl behind the counter. She wasn't much older than Maisie herself, and the poor thing was about to have the worst day of her career.

Maisie lifted her purse onto the counter and laid it on it's side, reaching in nonchalantly. "I would like to make a with drawl, please. It's rather large, I'm afraid." Before the teller could answer, Maisie had a gun in her face. "And don't even ******** think about pushing that button, dear." Her second hand took out the other gun she had stashed, swaying it around the people behind her. "All right, faces on the ground and asses in the air. NOW." Her voice echoed around the suddenly silent building, loud and unwavering. This was obviously not her first rodeo. She was originally one of these poor schmucks in the wrong place at the wrong time just over a year ago. But the thrill of being a hostage and later an accessory to robbery was too much. She had to have more. Now, country mouse Maisie was a big city thief.

Where the hell are the big guns when you need 'em?

I'm a queen, I've got this handled.---

SynShadowWolf

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Syn Ryder

24 years old

Stealing? No...

Bank robbery is an art, just like a painter a robber needs everything to be perfect before they start but even then things go wrong. Syn watched from the other side of the street waiting for the money to be put into the bag so he could go in and pull off his part of the job. "Come on hurry up in there, Maisie." Syn breathed to himself as he tugged at the collar of the blue button up uniform shirt. The plan had been for her to get the money and him to run in and arrest her disguised as a police officer and take the money as evidence but this was starting to try his patience. Drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. He couldn't believe how far Maisie had come over the short time they had been working together. "Stop show boatin' cher." Syn couldn't help but shake his head as he watched the spectacle go down. The cashier slowly handed the girl the bag full of money with shaky hands. Speeding the car forward and stopping in front of the bank Syn rushed in and drew his gun. The strands of blond wig hung in his face as the fake mustache tickled his nose. "Freeze get on the ground!" Syn called out as he made his way over to Maisie with the hand cuffs out. He loved it when a plan came together.

...I like to see it as liberating

withlovesparrow

Business Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
---Maisie Sparrow
---Twenty Years Young

Things were going exactly as planned. This teller had been her own personal pick. Her lack of experience and slight air of anxiety in the recon trips had made her perfect for it. She wasn't about to be a hero and she wasn't smart enough to out maneuver Maisie. Once the bag was full of fifties and hundreds and Maisie had checked for dye packs, she grabbed the pretty girl by her collar and kissed her, full on the mouth. It was kind of her trade mark. She may have gotten her idea from the school teacher turned bad a** in Holes. Love that damn movie...

Maisie flashed around as Syn yelled at her to get down, sliding the black bag of money down her arm as she did. She had to push down the small smile of recognition. Syn was definitely not meant to be blonde. [******** no babe." She winked a little and let the bullets of her guns loose. She was an excellent shot, so she missed. She had a little game in her head. Let's see how close I can get and not hit him?In just a couple seconds, her guns were empty and she'd managed to nick the edge of his sleeve.

Now for the finale. She'd run past, he'd grab her, drag her out to the waiting police car, and they'd return home for Chinese and money counting. Life as a bank robber was sweet. With nothing more than a, "Catch me if you can," and a Miss America smile she took off. Best give these scared little mice a show.

SynShadowWolf

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Syn Ryder

24 years old

Stealing? No...

The shooting part Syn wasn't crazy about but he knew she could do it. Running after her he quickly caught up and continued the display as he dragged her down and shoved her into the back of the late model Crown Victoria with a playful little smile only she could see. Walking slowly around to the front of the car he pulled out the car keys and got in. Driving off rather quickly he pulled off the fake mustache and the wig. "You did good in there I think they totally bought it that I was one of the city's finest." Syn couldn't help but laugh as he pulled off the blue button up revealing a black undershirt. "Maisie do you want me to pull over so you can get in the front?" Syn asked as he looked in the rear view mirror at her and to make sure they weren't being followed. It was surprising how much she actually changed since they first met. Pulling over slowly he put the car in park and turned off the ignition. "Actually come on get up here this seating thing feels weird." Syn breathed as he unlocked the passenger door for her.

withlovesparrow

Business Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
---Maisie Sparrow
---Twenty Years Young

As soon as they were out of sight of the bank, Maisie was out of the handcuffs. It was kind of her party trick. The wig came off soon after and she ran her fingers through her long red hair. Once the car stopped she slid out and into her proper seat beside him.

"If you ask me, you're always the cities finest. That's why everyone is looking for us." She winked and continued her quick change. She took off the blazer and the rest of her business clothes, changing instead into an over sized muscle tank top with the cosmos across it and a pair of studded short shorts. For some one who tried so hard to blend in for 'work', she stood out a lot in her personal life. She kicked her feet up on the dash and started to fiddle with the radio.

Once she found a good station playing Nirvana she opened up the bag of cash, smiling like a Cheshire cat. "We did so good this time. Especially for such a small bank. We could probably stand to take a break." Her smile got a little wider as she paused, "But we probably won't." Since she'd joined Syn's adventures, she'd become a bit of an adrenaline junky. Maisie would do anything to keep the rush going. "So go home, eat some orange chicken, get cute, and go dancing to celebrate another success?"

SynShadowWolf

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Syn Ryder

24 years old

Stealing? No...

Syn chuckled to himself as she made the comment about taking a break. "Of course not, it is too much fun to rip these people off." Syn announced as he draped his arm over the back of the passenger seat as he looked out the back window of the car. It wasn't the thrill of the heist that pulled Syn in to the bank robbing it was the media coverage and the wanted posters on the ten o'clock news. The thrill was in the ends and not the means, to him it was being free at the end of the day and being able to blow his part of the government insured score. "You know that sounds like a pretty good idea." Syn said with a smile. "So maybe we should go smaller in scale then it seems easier," Syn teased as he turned the car onto a small side street and cut the engine. Getting out of the car he made his way over to her side and grabbed up all the parts of their costumes. "Only one thing left to do now before we order the Chinese." Syn breathed as he made his way to a metal door with the bundle of clothes. Grabbing his keys he opened the door and dropped them inside. "We make an amazing team," Syn began as he wedged the door open for her as he began to ascend the narrow wooden staircase.

withlovesparrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas