Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxx` ★★ ▇▇▇ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxWishing on a Broken Heart

XXXXXX____ W h e n __ y o u ' r e __ a t __ r o c k __ b o t t o m , __ i s __ t h e r e __ h o p e ?
XXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
                                          Inspiration : From my Brain ~ Remake
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGenre : Adventure, Survival, and Romance
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPictures : Photobucket ~ Real
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMade by : wiggle my waffle ~ My old account
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxx ~ Hugh J Boobs ~ My main account

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLiteracy : Literate - Adv. Lit
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCurrently : Closed.... due to life...!

OCC xxxx Profiles
User Image

XXXXXX____ W h e n __ y o u ' r e __ a t __ r o c k __ b o t t o m , __ i s __ t h e r e __ h o p e ?

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X S t o r y

They were never the accepted ones. They were thrown out into the real world before they had time to say, "Hey this isn't right!" They didn't leave by choice, they were forced. They never had a chance. All they had was each other. It was their "clique", and they loved it. They were friends forever, weather they liked it or not. They needed each other. To live. To breath. To think. It was hard with out each other. It was as though they were made to be... Unwanted children. Hurt. Neglected. Abused. It was unfair. But, the world is unfair. They lived in their little abandoned apartment in New York with only torn mattresses, old worn clothes, old discarded food, and stolen blankets to live off of. Only three of them.

Until some people they least expected came along. They stumbled into their haven. Disoriented and confused. Questioning glances at the three homeless teens, in an old abandoned apartment building. They were scared, but they were even more pitiful at the three homeless kids, so they let them be, they left. But, somewhere in their heart's they decided, to stay, to help them. They bought them blankets, good food, supplies, and clothes. They were rich. Nobody would notice. The kids, at first, wouldn't accept, they couldn't trust anyone after what they had been through. . .Will they ever realize that they care? Will they finally let people who care in their lives again? Will they finally know what love is?
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X R u l e s

Literacy - I want people who can write a couple meaty paragraphs at the very least, but I would prefer more than that, because the more you give us, the easier it is to work with.

Dedication - If you are planning on joining and then not posting or only posting once, don't even bother sending in a reserve. You are wasting my time, yours, and others' as well. I want people who are willing to keep going and make this a long term role play. Don't let it die after the first couple of pages.

Cooperation - You must be able to work with and get along with others. If you can't do that, then don't even bother joining. It's really not that hard to do.

Reserves & Profiles - Do not change anything in the reserves or profiles. Send in the reserves pm, and title it Homeless or Rich - depending on who your Character is. Title profiles as "Wishing on a Broken Heart" if homeless and "I'll mend your broken heart" if Richy Rich. Also, you can only play up to two characters.
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X C h a r a c t e r s ~ H o m e l e s s

User Image // Rebecca Anderson // nineteen // Female // Hugh J Boobs

Open / Reserved / Taken

User Image // Lily Page // eighteen // Female // chihirosen1925

Open / Reserved / Taken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // Clover Deering // eighteen // female // socially parasitic

Open / Reserved / Taken
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X C h a r a c t e r s ~ R i c h y R i c h

User Image// Adrien Black // 21 // Male // Minion_of_Erulogos

Open / Reserved / Taken

Had to quit

User Image // Christopher Luke Hodges // Twenty two // Male // ChAiNsOnChAoS

Open / Reserved / Taken

User Image // Mason Drew Nichols // Nineteen // Male // Hugh J Boobs

Open / Reserved / Taken
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X C o d e

Reserve -

150 x 150 Character Image // Name // Age // Gender // Username

Profile -

[color=color1][size=10][align=center][size=18][u]The Character you want[/u][/size]
                                          [img]malformed url[/img][/align]
                                          [color=2]• Name : [/color] [color=color1]{Name}[/color]
                                          [color=1]• People call me :[/color][color=color2]{Nicknames}[/color]
                                          [color=2]• Gender :[/color][color=color1]{gender}[/color]
                                          [color=1]• I am :[/color][color=color2]{age}[/color]
                                          [color=2]• I am a :[/color][color=color1]{sexual orientation / Change it up!}[/color]
                                          [color=1]• Here's my life story:[/color] [color=color2]{Bio / personality / likes & dislikes / etc.}:[/size][/color]
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X R u m o r s & R e l a t i o n s h i p s

Friends
                                          ( Rebecca Anderson + Lily Page + Clover Deering)

( Adrien Black + Mason Drew Nichols )

* The Richy Rich and The Homeless do not know each other yet *

Enemies
                                          None Yet

Crushes
                                          None Yet

Dating
                                          None Yet

Hook ups
                                          None Yet

Ex's
                                          None Yet
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXX
                                          T h e X W i s h e s & H o p e s & D r e a m s & F e a r s

What are your wishes ? : blah, blah, blah (Write as much as you like)
                                          What are your Hopes ? : blah, blah, blah (Write as much as you like)
                                          What are your Dreams ? : blah, blah, blah (Write as much as you like)
                                          What are your Fears ? : blah, blah, blah (Write as much as you like)

Wishes

( Rich's ) :

( Adrien Black ) : I wish that things could be different.

( Mason Drew Nichols ) : I wish that I could see my sisters soon, it's been almost two years since that last time I've heard from them. The only sister I've kept in touch with is Harriet

( Home-less's ) :

( Rebecca Anderson ) : My wish is that someone will finally love me. If...only I was strong enough....

( Lily Page ) : I wish that I could find someone to love me, whether romantically or platonically, that someone will find me important.

( Clover Deering ) : I have a lot of them. I wish my father didn't disappear..

---------------------------------------------

Hopes

( Rich's ) :

( Adrien Black ) : My hopes are that I can learn to settle down, and stay out of trouble.

( Mason Drew Nichols ) : I hope some day I could make an impact in someone's life, no matter how big or small.

( Home-less's ) :

( Rebecca Anderson ) : I hope that one day i can go to school and college maybe make something of myself....

( Lily Page ) : I hope that I can learn to trust others as easily as I used to, and that my past will not affect my future.

( Clover Deering ) : I hope that where I am now isn't where I'll be forever.

------------------------------------------

Dreams

( Rich's ) :

( Adrien Black ) : My dream is to own my own business, and to be happy with where I am at in life.

( Mason Drew Nichols ) : I dream to become a singer. Everyone says that I have the potential, now to just pursue it and make it become my career.

( Home-less's ) :

( Rebecca Anderson ) : I dream that I will have my own family one day and treat them better then how my family treated me...

( Lily Page ) : I dream to be a published author, that I will not have to struggle like my parents and will never be forced to give away my children because of it.

( Clover Deering ) : I dream that one day, I'll go back home and everything will be normal.

-----------------------------------------------

Fears

( Rich's ) :

( Adrien Black ) : My biggest fear is to never find someone who wants to be with me for me.

( Mason Drew Nichols ) : I fear that I'll become a failure in life.

( Home-less's ) :

( Rebecca Anderson ) : I secretly fear of being alone forever. - I don't ever show it though- Sure I have my friends, but I want something more.

( Lily Page ) : I’m afraid of going back. I’m afraid of being alone. I’m afraid of my own memories, and what they can cause me to do.

( Clover Deering ) : I'm afraid that I won't be able to let anyone in.
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X S e t t i n g

Living :
                                          * New York City
                                          * In the 2014 time period

The Day :
                                          * It's a day before Halloween.

The Weather :
                                          * It's 23*, and the air is still. It is cloudy. Dress warmly folks!
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X E v e n t s

What's happening? :
                                          * It's New York City, anything could happen, we just dont know what.
                                          Anyone ? Pm me or comment on the OOC
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X A n n o u n c e m e n t s

Things to know
                                          * There are 1 spots Left ~ Don't know how you would join in.

* The OOC is open to talk!
                                          * Needs ideas for the Rumors & Relationships post.
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X W a i t

Tick Tock
                                          Waiting for reserves and profiles to come in!.
                                          Come on people! <3
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X W a i t

Tick Tock
                                          Come on people! <3
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X W a i t

Tick Tock
                                          Come on people! <3
User Image

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                          T h e X W a i t

Tick Tock
                                          Come on people! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces