Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

Welcome to Wishing For Love or WFL. It’s true that most young people wish for love when it comes to choosing a spouse, even if they know odds are stacked against them, they still hold onto that hope. Not all wishes come true and that’s a fact. Ten young men and women, from different cultures, must now face the moments where their wish for love will shatter or come true. The arranged marriages created by their parents will result in marriage or banishment or death, with the later two most likely going hand in hand. What happens is up to them, and of course the player of the characters. Enjoy!

Table of Contents
+Intro+
Story
Rules
Characters
Profile skeleton
Important links and Info
Date/weather/time
Match Making
LOA

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

For decades the kingdoms of Maganda and Dirkshorn have been at war. Three generations of rulers have fought this war of their ancestors. The people grow weary of loosing their families, lands, and money to their rulers and have called for peace. The revolt of both kingdoms seems to have startled the rulers of each kingdom into deeply assessing the gains and losses of this war that has waged for over eighty years. Having grown up in the shadow of this war the Emperor of Maganda, Emperor Shao and the King of Dirkshorn, King Donovan, must now make the decision on if they want to pass on their legacy of blood shed to their children or give their children the opportunity to put a stop to the suffering of their kingdoms. To end the war maybe a long term sacrifice, for these young people. Will they and can they endure what their parents have thrown them into? Failure results in being stripped of their title and banished, and that is of course if the angry mob of commoners doesn’t get them first.

Emperor Shao and King Donovan have established a shaky truce and ordered their children to meet and live together under one roof. An old summer palace, left unused during the war because of its location, a mere 25 miles from the border between the two countries. It is equipped with all the luxuries including a bath house, gardens, ball rooms and even a theater. Here the children will meet and their marriages arranged. They will not be permitted to leave unless they have been banished or are wed. To enforce this the sons and daughters have been sent right before the snowy season of winter begins. Once the snows start the passes will close with ice and snow until spring.

{The time frame for this is middle ages}

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

1. What I say goes. I'm understanding with most situations, I won't bite your head off, but these are the rules and if they aren't observed. You shall be booted out My Mod (if there is one assigned) shall also be respected and will help me in enforcing the rules of this roleplay.

2. Obey Gaia TOS. Simple enough

3. Romance is wonderful, but keep it tasteful and clean. Time skip please.

4. No killing other people's characters unless you have my permission and the person who owns the character you are killing.

5. Unless approved by me nobody should have more than 2 characters. I may allow you to have more as long as you aren't over loaded, but this is on a case by case basis.

6. We all have lives, school, jobs, ect..., but please be active. I expect at least a post every other day. Just let me know if your going to be gone a few days.

7. All profiles should be sent to me titled I'm not sure about this

8. I will periodically update information on the front page, keep an eye on this because it's usually important so you aren't lost.

9. I don't expect perfect posts, what I do expect is to have a decently in depth post. This is semi-lit to lit. Meaning a minimum of 2 paragraphs ( 5 to 8 sentences) per post. Make your posts pretty, you don't have to go all out, but there must be a pic, your character's name and their title in the post. Don't use * or - for action and no text talk. Please use 3rd person it makes it so much easier to understand.

10. Use font colors that are easy to read. Very bright or light colors are hard to read and if I have to highlight it to read it, its probably not worth my time to try and read it.

11. There is no reason to be rude to anyone, if your character has an attitude then fine, but it will not be accepted in the OOC. IC no one should be intentionally ignored.

12. I can and will add more rules as they are needed.

Highlight the rules and add a smiley to your profile to prove you read them all

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

[align=center]
[color=postingcolor1][u]When I look in the mirror I see:[/u][/color] Picture or link to pic. I prefer anime.

[color=postingcolor1][u]My parents named me:[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2]<Full Name>

[color=postingcolor1][u]I am[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2]<insert age>[/color][color=postingcolor1][u] years old [/u]

[u]In the kingdom I rank as a:[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2]<prince, princess, guard ect…>[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][u]Here is my life in a nut shell:[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2] <Biography, at least 2 short paragraphs>[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][u]People say: [/u][/color][color=postingcolor2]<Personality 1 paragraph please>[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][u]I love:[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2]<list 5 likes or more>[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][u]I hate:[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2] <list 5 dislikes or more>[/color]

[color=postingcolor1][u]My master is[/u][/color][color=postingcolor2] <Gaian Name>
[/color][/align]

Do not change this skeleton! Rawrz! scream
If you have issues with it PM me and we'll fix it
And remember to PM it to me ^.^ Thankies

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

Shao Family (Think traditional Chinese.)
As needed the Emperor or Empress shall be NPCed by myself or another person appointed by me to help advance the plot. Nobody else my NPC either of them

Eldest daughter- Jai Shao age 24
Middle daughter
Youngest daughter- OPEN

Eldest son- Masaiwao Ryuu Shao age 26
Youngest son-OPEN

Donovan Family (Think European or English)
As needed the King or Queen shall be NPCed by some one of my choosing or myself. Nobody else will NPC either of them

Eldest son- Arthur Victor Donovan age 25
Middle son
Youngest son- Logan Jericho Donovan age 17

Eldest daughter-Alana Nicole Donovan age 20
Youngest Daughter - Analeigh Viola Donovan age16

The youngest child maybe no younger than 16 and no one over 25...
Others- This is where any other characters will be placed. Several people have been sent to help care for the princes and princesses. This includes guards, servants, and ect...
There may be spies or assassins among the staff members so everyone needs to be on their toes.

For any one in the others section ages are unlimited.

Note: Any one wishing to pick up a royalty spot- If none are available, more slots will be opened as interest is shown. Pm me and let me know your interested other wise I won't know and a slot won't get opened. Currently the slots that have a strike through them have been removed, I will reopen them IF some one can persuade me.

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

Date
January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Early Morning
Mid Morning
Late Morning
Noon
Early Afternoon
Mid Afternoon
Evening
Late evening
Midnight

Weather

Cold, cloudy

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

These are the people who are arranged to marry.

Arthur Victor Donovan X Jai Shao
Middle Donovan X Youngest Shao
Logan Donovan X Middle Shao Princess

Masaiwao Shao X Alana Donovan
Youngest Shao prince X Analeigh Viola Donovan

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

Any time some one is going to be gone for more than a day or two, and they have notified me. Their name will be listed here. Please check before you go all rawrz on them. They might have a good reason...

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points