Will you join!?

HMMM... Thinking 'bout it! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
Ohmahgawd yeessss~ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Not really my style... {B-But... D;} 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Just... Uhh... PONIES! O^O 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95 96 97 > >>

Wheezing Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Teddy laughed, smoke came pooling out of his nose and mouth, and whistled from the space between his two front teeth. "An' just howssa knife gonna help me 'gainst doors, b'ye, nah you keep that, I got more, I got other s**t. I got other s**t, I'm good."

However, he was particularly interested in the cut that lined Devin's arm, and upon being presented with the scab, Teddy's brow had knit with concern as he drew on his cigarette again. Smoke pooled out of his nose slowly this time as he tilted his head, as if that would help him see it a little better, although Devin had long since covered the injury again. His warm gaze flitted up to meet Devin's again, and it was a little perplexed.

"So ya's gotta hurt yourself to use this magic shitta yers?" He frowned a little, and turned his head to cough softly before returning his smoke to his mouth. Teddy chewed the filter thoughtfully, as though he were trying hard to see things from Devin's point of view. "s**t I guess t'ain't much diff'r'nt from me fightin' the s**t outta friends to get a rush eh? Except you's got a good thing there b'ye, ya can probably do some crazy s**t with that kinda thing eh? How's'is, how's if I buy ya's a drink and we go for a walk and ya tell me more 'bout this magic a'yers 'cause it scares the s**t outta me but hell if I ain't curious as ******** about it. Whaddaya have, whaddaya drink b'ye, you like beer, wine, harder s**t, what's yer poison?"

With: Devin
State: carefree

Literally Literallying OOC
;n; sorry the post is a shortish one!!

rasalhagues

Sparkly Lunatic

Soriath

User Image Soriath saw an unfamiliar woman approach her, and for a moment she considered striking at her. She hesitated however when the woman reached out and set black flame to her blade. So she was on their side..or at least whatever "side" Soriath could be attributed to. When the zombies ran out, who could say what she would do? "Ooh..pretty." She said, tilting the sword to get a good look at it. It would make for good zombie killing. Soon, tornadoes of flame began to materialize, causing her to jump back towards Kyoko. "Oh, there you are. We thought you were dead." She grinned and patted the woman's head.

Soriath then moved to a spot where the flame cyclones weren't raging and began to battle the zombies there. Her movements were quick and precise, each step was followed by a swing. Each swing followed by a kill. The black fire made it easier to put the undead down, since she didn't have to aim for the head and neck each time now. The fire would finish the job while she moved on to the next undead.

Vixen_E_Covenant

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Kyoko shot a blast of concentrated air at the zombie that went after Bane and the creature smashed against the wall. She turned her head and saw Wintersrowe soldiers…just standing there. She heard something about a quarantine over their radio. Kyoko glared at the soldiers then shook her head and went back to ridding the property of undead. “I’m going inside someone back me up.” Kyoko made her way into the estate “Not them to.” Kyoko’s heart sank when she saw her staff lumbering around as undead. Kyoko noticed a bunch of undead trying to smash down the door to the study. Kyoko began to take out her undead staff, “Please forgive me my friends.” she would say as she formed a large mass of condensed air and shot it at them. The bodies hitting walls and objects crumpled to the floor, Kyoko was so tired of the death and destruction. “When is this ever going to end?”

Shizuka Tensui
Karismas
The Original Nosferatu
xXNarusLoveXx
”Daron Wolfgard”
”xXNarusLoveXx”
”i-c2-the-witch”
”dagongirl13”
”Numrigaaz”

With: Starr, a bunch of townsfolk and some damn zombies
Thoughts/Feelings: I want my life back
OOC: Sorry this is so short, I’m exhausted

Wheezing Cultist

The engine of Anka's Vanquish could purr as softly as a kitten, but Anka insisted that it simply didn't.

She had rolled into Wintersrowe earlier on, and had found a place in the core of the town to park. The cobblestone streets were rougher than the asphalt she was so used to, but she would simply have to suck it up and drive a little more carefully.

As if that was ever a thing that she did.

The coal-black Vanquish sat on the right side of the street facing North, flanked by buildings that, as far as Anka could tell, were all but completely abandoned this time of night. There was some strange thing in the sky and Anka could hear a commotion coming from an estate that she had passed on her way in, but she was paying neither of these situations any real attention. Instead, she was sitting back in her car, the radio filling the silence with broadcasts about a quarantine or ********, and she was reading intently from the screen of her phone. One of her sharp eyebrows was cocked while she concentrated, and a menthol cigarette smoldered away in her right hand. She dragged on it only intermittently as she made her way through the message on the screen.

This would be fun. Anka could already smell the magic at work in this place. It was a foul stench to her senses, offensive and outright wrong, but at least it would make spotting her human target a whole lot easier, given that they hadn't moved on from this place.

With a heavy sigh, Anka lifted her trusted Thompson gun Gillis from its place on the leather seat beside her, and she opened up the door to swing her legs out and pull herself from her haven. As the car locked behind her with a beep, Anka began to stroll down the sidewalk with the air of a lazy cat, wrapped in black and perched precariously on four-inch stiletto boots that clicked against the stones with each step.

Where the hell was everyone? This place was deserted.

With: literally no one apparently
State: bored

Devin Malik
×××××××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××××

location × heaven's basement
status × normal
company × teddy
profile × [link]

××××××

Devin snorts at the thought of the sturdy redhead taking on a door with a knife. "I gotcha." He grins, pocketing the switchblade. "Thank you."

The conversation topic returns to bloodcasting, and Devin seems to enjoy Teddy's fascination with the subject. "Makes sense though, doesn't it? Stronger spells are more complicated, and they also require more blood, so an ability like this is hard to abuse. Get too carried away with casting and you'll regret it real quick. We're not like vampires, we don't have that creepy superhuman regeneration s**t to rely on if we ******** up."

He notices Teddy seems concerned by the injury. "Hey, don't worry about this. It'll heal." The sorcerer shrugs, waving his hand in a dismissive gesture. "It was for a real weak spell--slamming your finger in the door probably hurt a lot worse than this did."

Despite the magic in his veins, he doesn't see himself as much more than human. "Hey, you like to fight, you said?" He aims a playful grin at Teddy. "I'd be on the ground so ******** fast. That ******** ******** door would make a better opponent than me. Just cause I got some tricks doesn't mean I can't get my a** kicked, hah! My magic's not for fighting."

He goes quiet to listen as Teddy speaks, and he's pleasantly surprised when the man offers to buy him a drink. Oh? "Well, I'm partial to vodka, but I've already had a good amount of that tonight." He curls his lip, making a face. "Too much more and I'll regret it in the morning, but ******** if that's not a tempting offer. I bet you know your s**t--what do you think, what should I have?"

Literally Literallying
User Image
User Image
Standing there on the wall she had erected to protect Wintersrowe from the potential Zombie invasion Lithia had crouched down when no one called out for help but instead turned her attention to the afflicted who were trying so desperately to reach up and grasp her. Some of these soldiers were not to affected, well they were zombies but their turning had been a result of bites rather than mauling mutilation. Curious blue eyes lingered over the outstretched arms of the soldiers and guardsmen turned till she reached down towards one of them. In an instant bright yellow flames consumed the creature. It did not shout in pain or anger, it didn’t even look to feel them. That was because they were healing flames and Lithia was preforming an experiment on this one. The yellow flames healed up the wounded skin giving it life for a short time, then it traveled within mending broken bones, rejoining broken veins and making the body whole again. Closing her eyes Lithia felt the need suddenly to focus intently on what she was doing following something around in the body before the flames finally captured it and burned it from within. Opening her eyes she watched the soldier fill with color if only for a moment before falling over dead. That had not been her intention but it was clear there was no ‘bringing back’ the dead. But he wasn’t getting up again. So it appeared she had been chasing the virus in his system.
Looking up and around she watched the others cutting down zombie after zombie and for some reason it didn’t seem to be working and they were still being flooded with them. Lithia couldn’t stand to see it anymore, the struggle of the living against the dead or the dead suffering as they were. Sighing on the inside she knew what she had to do and she hoped it would end right here and now with her.
”Okay, here goes nothing.”
The yellow flames started out on the inside of the wall she had erected to keep the contaminated in, like wild fire they burst forth spreading across the ground and those who were contained. All those fighting would find the flame upon them, it did not burn or sear, it simply was warm to the touch then cooling as it cured them of their aches and pains, mending wounds that held no obstruction; the wounds that bore shrapnel would be touched by the flame, the metal within turning liquid and seeping out before closing up. There was no telling how much energy this was going to take but Lithia was willing to spare most of it and suffer the consequences later, all in effort to stop this plague before it ever started. Closing her eyes tightly she just concentrated now more than she ever had before. The flames would saturate the area. Even spreading into the house that Kyoko lived within. The man within soon felt the warmth of the yellow flame as his wounds mended becoming whole again.
One by one the zombies began to drop like flies, just thumping down onto the ground motionless, dead once more. By the end of it all Lithia wobbled where she stood on the wall and it wasn’t till the last dead was back to being dead that she gasped softly. Her eyes no longer that pleasant green but instead red. Falling backwards off of the wall Lithia collapsed and passed out from the extreme use of that healing flame. Always one to want to make everything better she might have gone overboard this time, oh well maybe she wouldn’t be trampled. One never knew. It was in the instant that Lithia hit the ground unconscious that the wall crumbled back into the earth barring the gruesome view of the battlefield to the world. All the dead and the clear survivors of the zombie onslaught.

Company: A Whole Lot Of People

Spooky Mittens

Vixen_E_Covenant

dagongirl13

i-c2-the-witch

The Original Nosferatu

Karismas
A loud bang was heard throughout Rabbit's Hole Inn. Shadow then, after the werecat bled to death, cremated him and threw the ashes out the window "looks like i got my revenge... Now what" Shadow asked the kitten in CL
Aurora shrugged "lets get some sleep. Shadow nodded and laid down,letting sleep take over.
User Image
Mai Hayashi

Mai looked at the tome in her hands and nodded at Naru as she fell asleep on Quasimodos hat. She looked at Quasimodo as he was floating not even walking! Mai then head a thud behind them and she turned around seeing a undead dragon?! It shifted though into a girl with pink hair. “A voice?..I didn’t hear a voice.” said Mai as she saw Kalath calling her undead filth. It actually didn’t occur to her that the pink haired girl could be a threat. She thought she might had been curious about this castle in the clouds. Mai was about to try to calm him down until Naru then told him that she’s not a dragon but someone from the town below so she’s a shape shifter? She followed Naru as she opened the gate a little and listened to Naru as she spoke. “Someone named purpose wanted to be found here?…” asked Mai as she followed Naru though the door she opened it abit more in case if Kalath was going though in his dragon form. Mai wondered what that voice was since she didn’t hear it but shes here now to help who ever purpose was. She looked behind to see the others “Come on guys lets go.” said Mai. So far it was clear but she wondered what was ahead of them...

Profile Location: The castle in the clouds Party: Naru, Kalath, Quasimodo and girl with pink hair
Numrigaaz

xXNarusLoveXx

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0
User Image
~(Allister) Tao Lyren~

A happy face with a warm smile...
...Keeping in mind of others...
...To control a frightening side...

Mood: Serious time

Tao noticed her glance towards his demonic arm before looking back at the zombies. Was she not the least bit surprised at the demonic arm? Then again it was chaotic so his demonic arm is probably the least of her worries at the moment. Though he did notice the red eyes, so it probably didn't surprise her at all. "Doubt many people would like being attacked by zombies anyway." he replied, sending a slash of demonic fire towards some zombies. "Name's Tao, Ms.Mitsuki." he replied to her. She gave him her name, might as well give her his. He barely knew her as well, so he opted to be respectful when talking to her unless she told him otherwise.
Chaotic it was, with walls coming out of no where and flying burning zombies, which was something. None of that bothered him though. It was the yellows flames that freaked him out for some reason. No matter how helpful the flames were going to be to him, he was absolutely terrified of them. His own flames grew around him, pushing away the other flames and their healing effects. Tao noticed that his own flames were even burning him and thus quickly moved himself away from Misuki so that he didn't accidentally hurt her, the flames following him as he moved.
When the golden flames finally disappeared, so did his. His eyes and arms had turned back to normal as well, but the damage from his flames on him were done. Well, at least until he was healed (whether by him or someone else) anyway. And due to pushing the healing flames away, his wounds from before his burns from his own flames were not healed, so there was that. He was confused though, why was he scared by being surrounded by flames? He wasn't afraid of fire, so why? Breathing hard, he looked around at the remains of the battlefield.

With: A whole lot of people
Thoughts: For the love of...
...A wandering face with a sad smile...
...Keeping in mind of others...
...To control the demon within.

Karismas

The Original Nosferatu

xXNarusLoveXx

Daron Wolfgard
Quote:

Vixen_E_Covenant

i-c2-the-witch

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

I've got nothing left to live for :: I don't even know her name...but there's just something about her...
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          No Weapons In Use :: Got no reason yet to die

xxxxx
                                                          But when I'm standing in the gallows :: Mercenary...?
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Human Form In Use :: I'll be staring at the sky

Who would except him of all of demons to end up saving a human life? In truth no one expect this. For such an act was not seen or heard of often. Which was probably why it would come as a surprise to many. It wasn't shocking to Ibuki, though, oh no. Not by a long shot. If they knew of his history, of the life he lived, then perhaps they'd shed a bit of light on this aspect. Maybe they'd turn a blind eye and look past it? That was the hope that was held within him still after all of these years. No amount of time or effort could change the faint trace of faith that remained within his aching and yearning soul. The chance of redemption continued to cross his path several times but one small act would take ages to get noticed. However it didn't matter how small of an act or how large of one. What mattered was that he did it without the feeling of regret for not doing such a thing. Standing on the sidelines, watching... it wasn't within him any longer, thus he did what his impulses and desires told him to do.

Follow what his heart was seeking.

"You shouldn't be here." That descent from the roof wasn't a difficult one. Neither was blending into the fray and only causing a few heads to look his way. He had been expecting more out of them but with so many others to gain the attention and headlines... his appearance didn't matter to those around. So that meant he could make a break for it. Simple as that. Bringing the young Mage into his grasp, Ibuki's hold would instantly maintain a firm grip. His voice was calming and stern, such was his nature with this power of "Soothing Voice". He could calm most anyone with this technique alone. Friend or foe. "W-What..?" Making out the sounds of her voice with his sense of hearing the demon could tell that there was quite a strain being put on her. Remaining here was useless and it wouldn't be right to linger. There was no time to waste.

A clean getaway... They better know whose side he was on. "I'm going to get you out of here. I'm sure the others will be fine." Even with his calm words he was displeased with another male having touched what he saw as his in those red eyes. So out of instinct that dim red glow would retrace over to the last person that had touched her. Though it was only an act of protection that had been issued the demon was more than informed on that... He couldn't help it. His feelings that were settled on making this human his were certainly not about to go away anytime soon and he was about to just give up and fade back into the shadows. Just as the blur of black and red would wheeze by, Ibuki would let out a small huff as he'd remove himself and Serena from the equation.

Thankfully nothing would follow them or even dare to chase after them. This was perfect, then. Everything could be set into motion in a different sort of way. "B-But I... I can still help them..." Lifting a brow as he'd look to the girl within his arms, the demon would give a flick of his tail. Was she going to continue to be this stubborn? She already wound up in a mess that she couldn't get out of on her own. If it wasn't for the others, or him... "Do you really believe that?" Questioning her as he'd remove his gaze from her he'd stare at the road ahead of them. He didn't care how far they had to go. He'd make sure she got somewhere that was safer and out of the line of fire. He would do this much. "W-Who a..re you? Wh..ere are y..ou.. t-taking m..e? B-Because.. if you're o..ne of those sol..diers..."

Perhaps his comment wasn't the best to say aloud but he was trying to get her to realize something here. She needed assistance of her own and she had to know when it was time to rely on another. This was something even Ibuki himself had trouble with. In this moment he could honestly see traces of himself within her, but to a different degree of course. The way she would begin to react suddenly would also cause Ibuki to drawl out a soft sigh. She must of gotten blind sided for the time being. Within that close of a firing range and surrounded by a gas that could probably kill... of course she'd cause her vision to be put on the line. "I don't get it..." Saying these words softly under his breath he'd give a small shake of his head. This was no time to be thinking along these lines. It wasn't really his place either, thus all had to be by-passed.

Figuring now was as good as time as any to return to his Human Form, which he didn't use nearly as often as he should(because he can also change his demon appearance to hide his horns and tail), he'd suddenly take on the characteristics of a normal being. Breathing heavily as his footsteps would move into a sprint that a normal human would maintain, he'd begin to find it harder to keep himself steady. In fact he'd stumble, and drop to his knees on the pavement. He wouldn't loose his grip on Serena, oh no. He was smarter than that. "S...top... Trying to...talk... You can't...really..." Well wasn't this embarrassing? She wasn't the only one right now at a loss of breath and speech. Loosening his hold to where he'd lightly set her down against the sidewalk, his head would begin to lower as he'd feel a bit light headed.

"Oh, I... I'm sorry for thinking you might have been.. one of them... I couldn't see anything, and I'm.. new in town so I'm not familiar with..." Lifting his gaze to peer through the shade of his bangs, he'd crack a half smile at her. Well she could see now, couldn't she? That was an improvement. Keeping his arms rested around her, in a comforting and protective manner still, his now different-colored eyes seemed to glisten. They were unnatural and out of this world. If one were to look close enough they could see just how many colors resided near the pupil. Shades of green, yellow, and the outer traces were mixed with a light blue. His constant use and change of his eye color had begun to make them mold into one at some point or another. "I apologize... T-Thank you for, um.. getting me out of there.." Lifting his left hand to carefully brush some of her loose strands of hair off of her face, he'd try to recompose himself quickly.

"See... That wasn't so bad...was it?"

Whispering this, he'd suddenly feel the world begin to spin. His hand would slip and end up moving to her side. During this his face would begin to lean closer to hers. The look in his eyes read of frustration and exhaustion. Turning his face so only a few bits of his hair would brush against her cheek, he'd mumble out words of his own now. "S-Sorry... I'm not used to..." Pressing his lips firmly together in order to swallow, he'd let out a low growl. He wasn't used to the need to breathe or how slow the human body was. It could compromise everything he was but he didn't want her to see him as a demon, and he had to breathe in order to be seen as a human. What a risk he was taking again. He was down on his knees from running... "Hey... We need to--" Trailing his eyes over to peer into her own, he'd suddenly freeze for a moment.

His nose would begin to twitch at the familiarity of his own unique scent. It was unusual but, he normally smelled like cherry blossoms. Most women held such a fragrance but he wasn't usually around women. For whatever reason it was just what he usually smelt like. Sometimes it still surprised the hell out of him especially when he could still smell, hear, and sense things like normal in his human form. He could carry over only a select few senses and powers in this one and he decided he'd chose what would be most valuable. Forgetting what he was about to say and address Serena with, he'd realize just how close he actually was to her within this moment. Gasping and moving his arms to lean away from her, he'd end up biting down on his lower lip and turning his face away from her view. My heart is racing... is this how humans feel when they...? How...odd...

[[ IBUKI LMFAO ]]

Because no matter where they take me :: 96% Healthy // ...
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Wintersrowe -- Streets :: Death I will survive
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          And I will never be forgotten :: Serena
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Demon :: With you by my side

User Image

Shizuka Tensui
    (i like how no one on here actually talks to other people, only their own characters. Although, im too shy to talk to you emo emo emo emo )

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Hero 100
    User Image
    Starr watched as a blaze of yellow fire filled the area, consuming the dead and healing the living. The fire consumed even her and she could feel it burning away something dark inside her. She watched as the person on the wall fell to the ground after the last zombie fell. She looked back to the estate then to the giant wall that was now falling back into place and she ran to the unconscious woman and held her. Starr placed her hand on her chest and slowly began to transfer energy to this person. She had seen many cases of magica exhaustion and she was no exception herself. “Come now, open your eyes you brave and foolish girl.” Starr continued to transfer energy into her, after all this was the least she could do for this girl. “Come on sweetie, it's time to wake up now.” Starr had transferred enough energy now it was just a case a snapping her out of her coma like state. As much as Starr wanted to be with her sister she knew she had to stay with this girl.

With: Kyoko, Bane, and others
    Thoughts/Feelings: Please be ok
    OOC: N/A
    Shizuka Tensui
    Karismas
    The Original Nosferatu
    xXNarusLoveXx
    ”Daron Wolfgard”
    ”xXNarusLoveXx”
    ”i-c2-the-witch”
    ”dagongirl13”

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

Here come bad news talking this and that :: No Crush Yet!
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Staff In Hand :: Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine :: No Job... D:
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              No Powers In Use :: No offense to you, don't waste your time~

"Do you really believe that?" On some level, just because it was Serena, yes she did - but at the same time.. she knew better. Her thoughts would go right along with this stranger's words, confirming for her that she really wasn't much use after that turret had been taken out with her being blinded. At least she had been of some use to those people before her mask had given out and allowed that gas to get to her eyes. With as many people as were there, from what she caught a glimpse of anyway, Serena was sure they would be alright... at least, she sincerely hoped so, or she would feel incredibly guilty about it later. "I don't get it..." Though this was a quiet remark, Serena still caught it with as close to Ibuki as she was, and of course she could only wonder what he meant. Was he talking about the fight? her stubbornness to try? "Don't get what..?" It could be anything really, but it seemed like she might not get an answer to it.

Feeling jarred around a bit before the sound of something hitting the pavement would enter her ears, a look of full concern would cross her temporarily blinded features. Was he injured? From the way his body shifted around it felt like he'd fallen.. "S...top... Trying to...talk... You can't...really..." Talk? Well, it didn't sound like he could either now with how out of breath he sounded, and with how she felt herself lightly touch what she knew to be pavement below while he was still holding onto her. Focusing on her eyes and the burning all along her skin that the gas had caused, Serena began to heal herself, although she would completely forget about the fact there was a piece of shrapnel still embedded in her shoulder that needed to be removed. Some of her wounds from earlier left untreated, she would open her eyes and finally be able to see where she was and just who she had grown so curious about. Now that Sere was able to look at the man, a wave of relief would wash over her at the fact he didn't appear injured; maybe it was just how quickly they'd been moving that left him out of breath?

Apologizing for her near accusation that he might have been one of those soldiers she'd been fighting, Serena found herself smiling a tad more when she caught sight of the half-smile on this stranger's own face. Noting his hair, more specifically that red streak in it, her gaze moved to the male's face. Rather comfortable being held there in his arms, Serena honestly forgot all about the happenings at the mansion for a moment - though, his eyes definitely had something to do with that too. "See... That wasn't so bad...was it?" They were just so... mesmerizing. So many colors leading into other ones and the gleam they seemed to hold to them left the Rygaard girl unable to look away, even though her gaze shook slightly at the feeling of a few strands of hair being brushed from her face. "N-No, I suppose not..." she'd reply in a similarly whispered voice after a moment, a small laugh escaping her after. Still caught up in his eyes until Ibuki's head would start to lean forwards, Serena blinked several times, her emerald hues glancing down at the hand that would move to her side just before she felt his hair brushing against her skin.

"S-Sorry... I'm not used to..." Swallowing a bit roughly at being so close to his face, Serena would slowly raise one of her gloved hands and touch it lightly to his head. Maybe she had mistaken his condition earlier and he was simply out of shape? With as much trouble as he was having breathing and staying on his feet after running away from the chaotic scene at the Estate earlier, that was now the only thing Serena could come up with. He didn't look like he was out of shape though, which was what confused her. Then again, quite a few things had begun to confuse her since the moment she set foot in Wintersrowe. "U-Um.. u-used to.. what?" Deciding to question Ibuki about what he meant, since he didn't finish his words and just growled in what sounded like that same frustration from moments ago, Serena's fingers gently tensed against his hair, running them through it slightly as a calming gesture. He was still holding her and she was more than comfortable, so why couldn't she help calm him down? "Hey... We need to--"

Literally freezing for a moment when her emerald hues met with Ibuki's again, the first thing that crossed Sere's mind at about the very same moment it crossed the demon's was how he smelled. Now that she was a bit closer to him and her senses weren't on the fritz, she could actually pay attention to that too. Was that... cherry blossoms? It had been forever since Serena had even seen a cherry blossom tree, but to find someone that smelled like one, and on top of that a male, it was rather... well, unique, to say the least, just like his eyes were... Unable to help herself, Serena ended up leaning forward just a bit herself, the Rygaard girl taking a deep breath just to smell him. It was weird, yes, and she was completely aware of it, but that certainly hadn't stopped her. It wasn't like it was the first weird thing she'd done in her life. In the process of moving her face closer to Ibuki's body, obviously that left her dangerously close to his own face - and those eyes of his just seemed to draw her in, like their multiple colors and shades were just too irresistible.

"Do you always make it a habit of not finishing your sentences..?" A little observation Serena had made during the past few minutes she had spent with this rather attractive stranger that had taken her from a battlefield, the Rygaard's words were spoken quietly and slowly, her tone holding a sense of distraction to it, those emerald orbs peering deep into Ibuki's gaze... Well, until he gasped and turned away that is. 'Gorgeous eyes, and he smells good... what kind of amazing sorcery is this?!' It had to be something like that, right? No one could be this striking on their own, at least not that Serena had ever came across before. Her hand still on Ibuki's head while the other rested in her lap and lightly held her staff, Sere shifted her left arm with a slight wince at the pain from her shoulder that she still wasn't paying any attention to and set the staff against the ground. Bringing both hands to Ibuki's face now, gently she would turn his head and bring it back towards her so he was looking at her again and that closeness had returned.

For whatever reason, she got the distinct impression he was nervous about something - though, now, he would actually have reason to be, with how Serena was only in partial control of herself at the moment. Literally just two inches from Ibuki's own face, the Rygaard girl did nothing but gaze into his eyes for what seemed like the longest time when, in reality, it was only a few seconds. So many colors... "...my name is Serena Rygaard..." Muttering this just before leaning in, Sere's face would turn a light shade of red the moment she touched noses with the stranger. Giving Ibuki a soft kiss, one that only lasted a brief couple seconds, Serena pulled away and finally let his face go, a giggle following suit, "..a sign of my appreciation~" Ah, yes, that's entirely what that was. A sign to back up her thank you? Well, at least it sounded convincing when she said it, even though those colorful hues and the smell of cherry blossoms had a much larger hand in her action of kissing him than making sure he was aware she was grateful did.

[[ LOL XD OH SERENA, IF YOUR DADDY KNEW 'BOUT THIS.... rofl ]]

I’ll make you run faster, faster, faster :: 'Wow.... So pretty...' // Shrapnel in shoulder, Various cuts - 82%
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Wintersrowe - Streets :: Flashlight, flashlight, get outta my way
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Get outta my way, 'Cause I can’t lose :: Some guy...? (Ibuki)
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Chick with the Gun :: Get outta my way, I’m coming through

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume
    Shadow sat up,looking around the room. Her eyes fell onto the bowl of apples and she smiled,her sharp teeth showing "nothing like an apple to start out the day" she climbed out of bed and towards the bowl. She ate the apples quickly, finishing each in about two bites. She chuckled "i've loved apples since i was 18" she sighed at the memory "every thing changes that day...." she whispered
    "dont dread it. Just think if that never happened you would of never met me" Aurora said in CL. Shadow nearly jumped
    "i didnt know you were awake. Also you seen to forget our dear friend, the weretiger and everyone else that formed me to be such a dark and quiet character" She replied in CL
    Aurora shook her head "oh child, when will you ever listen?"
    "i still find it so strange that even though your only like 8 months your really so many years older. The other strange part is that you arent older because of cat years either" She smirked
    "come on, lets go get some human food its been years since ive had that stuff"
    "anything in mind?" shadow asked, grabbing a wad of cash
    "this may sound strange but ive craved McDonald's since the day i died"
    Shadow smiled "i havent had it since the day i died either"
    They walked silently down the hall

Sparkly Lunatic

Soriath

User Image Soriath wasn't sure what exactly happened to the zombies. One minute, she was battling an undead horde, and the next they erupted into flame. That was unusual, to say the very least. The warrior stepped away from the undead to avoid being burned herself. Within moments, the zombies were again lifeless corpses. Or maybe they were double dead. Who could say? She scratched her head with confusion, but decided that it wasn't worth questioning. "Yay! We win!" She began to jump up and down, singing a little victory tune with "da" and "na" as the lyrics.

"Have we leveled up? Lots of kills. Should have. We are now level 39! Fear mah powah!"
    she declared, striking a victory pose with one fist in the air and another planted on her hip. "Sooo..now what? Whoo..we are tired." She turned towards the estate, which did not seem to be in very good condition. "Aww..we're gonna homeless again. We can find somewhere else to live. But we have no money. Hm, problematic, isn't it? Yes, we'll need funds..or an empty shack." she tuned the rest of the world out while she tried to solve her little problem.

Vixen_E_Covenant

dagongirl113

xXNarusLoveXx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out