Just... Uhh... PONIES! O^O 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 95 96 97 >

User Image
Lady Hyacinth de Seraphim

Location: The streets of Wintersrowe, heading towards Heaven's Basement
With: Herself
Emotion: Determind

Wrapping herself in a cloak before she left, Hyacinth looked at her glorious apartment. If only she could spend all her days here, whiling away at her potion-making. It brought her such joy to do so. However; sustenance was needed and she needed it badly. Not covering her face, but covering her regular outfit, she locked her doors and went outside.

The noise coming from some sort of commotion could be heard but it was of no concern of hers. If the guard wanted payment to deal with it, she would do so when the time came. What happened to the others was of no concern of hers unless she could make something from it.

She turned, her long violet hair bouncing as she started walking. Where exactly could she get food? She was thinking of the market at first but it was always so busy and annoying. She didn't like the comments made towards her by some of the merchants there. While some days it was easy to ignore, the days where it wasn't were the things she remembered. There was one in particular, a particularly rude man. She had sworn to get him back. Maybe today was going to be the day. Or maybe not. Hyacinth hadn't decided yet.

Instead she headed towards the Tavern. Heaven's Basement was like a second home. Very few, dull, men ever went there. Most of the people there were rather pleasant. It would be nice if she actually would try talking to one of them for once. Instead, she'd sit in the corner, sip her wine, and people watch. And hey, sometimes she ends up making business contacts there. Today was not a day for business. Today was a day of relaxing. After all, her sleeping drought recipe had been taking so long to complete. Determined to get to the tavern, she started to quicken her pace.

User Image
Clover the Wood Nymph

With: Spirit and their new friend
Emotion: Curious
OOC:

As the group started their march towards this "Inn", Clover listened. There was a look of confusion on her face. Spirit could barely walk or stand. This woman's apartment was on the third floor. How would Spirit be able to get up there. "Um... I don't mean to be rude" Clover started, sounding very meek. She did not enjoy the tone of voice she was using. She felt like a bad nymph child who did not understand what was going on. The internal struggle of trying to understand these new concepts while trying to remain intelligent seemed to write within her. "If we attend to your apartment, my lady, how would M'lady Spirit be able to get up to it? I mean I can use my antlers as support but if she's falling, wouldn't stairs be difficult go up?" she asked. Clover did not want to seem stupid amongst her new friends, the crestfallen look crossing her face. Her doe ears sunk as she asked the question.

User Image
User Image
Captain of the City Guard

At least it was only plant matter. Right after Canaan, Zee flew right through the hole but she would hover above the opening and watch as the young man hit terra-ferma and appeared unharmed. She hadn’t intended to maim him but she certainly wished to have hurt him some, so seeing the male stand back on his own two feet and head back in her direction she narrowed her gaze. Something wasn’t exactly right with him; sure she didn’t know what he was, but he didn’t appear right even by a warriors standpoint.
Zee let her feet touch down from that hovering position then watched as a forest grew up around them, she watched as buildings were broken and carved out of. The white haired woman couldn’t help but groan, this shouldn’t have been causing so much damage. Zee was a seasoned fighter and new how to avoid unnecessary damage and casualties. She knew no one would be out nearby because of what was going on so it had been safe to toss him. The fact that someone was needlessly breaking parts of the city pissed her off more than anything, why? Because she was going to be blamed for it. So she spent the moment to lock eyes onto the pink haired woman standing not that far away. Instantly her expression dropped having found the culprit to the mass amounts of destruction. ”You realize you have destroyed many homes and business right? In your effort to control something that is beyond containment… you understand nothing of battle.” It was rare for Shazeerah to speak while in the midst of battle, but she was dead serious with her cold eyes while looking upon the young woman.
Drawing those cold orbs away from the young girl they fell upon Canaan who was drawing closer and closer to the two of them, her eyes seeing the blood coming from just about every orifice in his face. Yes this boy was not well. Zee was going to have to put him down and put him down fast if she was going to avoid any further damage to the city by either of them. It wasn’t something that Zee used often in combat save for when she wanted to end something swiftly, flying was something most humans and beings of this realm couldn’t do without wings or magic. Today she would make an exception. The woman didn’t even kick off from the wooden dome she just suddenly rocketed towards the male. Unlike before as she flew at him she didn’t intend to tackle him to the ground, no she was going to have to use a different tactic. Just as she looked like she might run into him again she shot straight up into the air only to come straight back down this time with a leg kick to aimed for his head. If he managed to block it with his arms he would find himself a bit shorter as the force would drive him into the ground.

Company: Canaan and Jezabelle
Mood: FIGHT!
OOC: N/A

Oni Ignasha

Truest Valor
User Image
User Image
It was clear to Spirit that the woman was attempting to subtly invite her to her apartment in order to ascertain with more clarity her true condition, and perhaps preform a more thorough examination on her person. In her whole life the brown haired woman had never been to a physician, save for the one time that Dash grew fearful of her condition and had taken her to the hospital. That had been when they found out she was not suffering from some slow and deadly disease, she was only pregnant. It was a new thing to the both of them. Yet as Spirit stood there she couldn’t help but feel something in her chest, it grew heavy suddenly and she could feel her tear ducts begin to excrete the salty liquid that were tears. It had been months now since Spirit had seen Dash, she missed him greatly so much so she knew that it made her sad. That was what this feeling was, sadness washing over her. Pausing in her steps the woman lifted her hands and tried to gently wipe her eyes of the tears.
”Sorry, my condition has caused me to become a little emotional at times.”
As soon as she was composed enough Spirit nodded in agreement to what Kathryn had said. Perhaps it would be best if she got a clean bill of health before she went about her usual life.
”I also have a room at the Rabbits Hole Inn…”
So the round woman new the way back well enough she was confident she could get there along with them. Though she did reach into the sack she was holding and withdraw one of the wrinkled black fruits from within and took a bite out of it. It was Clover’s soft words that caused her pause this time; it was still so nice to hear someone’s worry on her behalf. But she need not worry about Spirits mobility she had ways of getting around.
”If it worries you so Clover, I can instead ride the elevator.”
Knowing she would not know what an elevator was Spirit set to explaining what the device was.
”The elevator is a box like room that can move between the different levels of the building. Would that make you feel better if I did that.”
In no way was how Spirit spoke condescending or rude, she just didn’t want her new friend to worry about her to much.

Company: Clover The Wood Nymph, Kathlyn
Current State: Good to have Friends
OOC:

[Lojyo][in][Lust]

Yorkshire Rose
User Image
User Image
Watching the male raise his hands over his head and stretch out Lithia couldn’t help but tilt her head to the side slowly. The long lengths of red hair tumbling over her shoulder as green eyes drifted along bare flesh and spied his tattoos; well she figured he wouldn’t have them if he didn’t want other people to see them. And who was she to ignore such designs embedded into flesh, though it was more of a fact that she could not, her lineage simply wouldn’t let bare flesh pass by unnoticed. Both vampires and demons were highly sexual beings, not that she was going to jump on him right now and convince him to kiss her and do things with her.
Still as soon as he had stopped stretching she stopped ogling him and put her hand on her hip. He didn’t want to track snow inside, if this was his house she could see where that line of thinking had come from but it was a hotel and she was sure people tracked worse than snow across these carpets.
”That is… kinda silly. I mean it’s an Inn… why would you take your shoes off in an Inn and not be in your room?”
As for if someone out there needed his boots more than he did she would just shrug her shoulders, now that was entirely up to him. Getting ready to go up the stairs to her own room she was paused when he spoke his name and said he would be staying there for a while, that was the case for most people. But she supposed she might as well introduce herself since they would be living under the same roof for a while. Moving closer to him Lithia stretched out her hand and offered it to him.
”I am Lithia Reign, I live on the second floor. I guess welcome to Wintersrowe.”
Now that was an interesting question, he was inviting her to go grab some drinks with him. Smiling softly she shrugged her shoulders; there were two things that Lithia just couldn’t turn down. One of them was to go clubbing while the other was a good time at a bar. So of course she was going to accept his offer.
”Sure… Heavens Basement is pretty close it’s the local drink establishment.”
After they had greeted one another she would turn and move to the door ready to lead the way to the bar.

Company: Tobias

Octaviaaaa

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Althoci

0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Yunneth Vargas

User Image

Where am I?: In town
Who am I with?: With Max and the hostess -> no one
What am I feeling?: Curious, worried
What am I thinking?: Brother should be here by now...
What am I wearing?: What is in the picture.

soon enough Yunneth wanders into the ball room and was partaking in the festivities. She even took one of those magic presents and received a snow globe. Inside it was a little statuette of her home. In it, it showed a night time sky with a moon that changed phases from time to time. Yunneth seemed to love it. After some time in the party, Yunneth noticed her brother hadn't arrived yet. The girl looked at the entrance and began to walk out of the party and through the morning snow, deciding to leave the capitol in order to search for Soren. She had forgotten to tell Max where she was going, focusing too much on finding her brother. Yunneth didn't mind going out alone. She hated harming living being but she was no slouch when it came to defending herself.
User Image
Clover the Wood Nymph

With: Spirit, Kathlyn
Emotion: Curious
OOC:

Clover nodded in response to Spirit. She still felt stupid for asking her question. Obviously Spirit and this other woman would know these things. Mentally, Clover couldn't help beat herself up over it. She wished she understood more. More intellectual topics, such as environment conservation she could go on about for hours. But what is an 'elevator'? These concepts were new to her and while it was exciting, just as market, she was starting to get confused and flustered.

She followed alongside her friends in silence, listening to their conversation and hoping to fully understand what they were talking about. Maybe it would be one of those things that when she sees it, she'd be able to understand. In the meantime, she'd look on like a deer in headlights, trying to comprehend the truckload of information coming her way.
User Image
Lady Hyacinth de Seraphim

With: her lonesome
Emotion: Thirsty, fiesty

Hyacinth wasted no time getting to her location. The bar was one of her favourite hang outs asides from her own apartment. Nothing like music, eats and alcoholic beverages to get her needs out of the way. Pushing open the door, she felt a welcome wave rush over her body. Hello, home away from home!

It wasn't packed but there were people present. Ignoring them, she walked forward to the bar. The bartender looked at her and knew her order. She had been here so many times, she barely changed from her regular order. Inception Wine. A delicious brand of red with deep chocolate undertones. That would come alongside a small order of jalapenos. The heat of the pepper always danced on her tongue and filled her with joy. Her secret delicacy!

While she waited for her food, a few men stood around her trying to chat her up. She mostly ignored them until one made lewd comments about her skin. "Ah, the words of an overcompensating male," she mumbled. Her mood was being ruined. She addressed the man more vocally before slapping him across the face. "If you spoke to your mother with that tongue and vocabulary, I'm sure she'd kick your a** and fill your mouth with dishsoap. I'd happily obliged to take her place in kicking your a** if you do not leave. me. alone." Her words stung like a wasp's sting. The man seemed to have gotten the hint. Now to deal with the other bozos floating around her. It was going to be a long trip to the bar....

User Image
User Image
Misty wasn’t exactly sure how long she had been asleep but she knew when she started to feel strangely, the feline opened her eyes and noticed she was no longer laying on the small creature, she was floating in the air! Her tail puffed up for a second as she looked with wide eyes as she was moving. Finally being set back down on the bed by whatever force had lifted her into the air she shook her furry little head and just watched the creature put the blanket on top of her. Blinking a few times she scooted around under the blanket before finally releasing herself from the blanket around her.
Standing outside of it she shook herself off and watched the little creature standing there, he looked a lot better than when she had brought him here. Sitting down Misty proceeded to think of what to do with him while licking her paw and cleaned her ear with it for a few moments. Finally a thought struck the feline as she was sitting there. She needed to get this creature out of her home and out on his own again, he was safe and going to survive so she didn’t need to be watching him anymore.
Standing up the black and white feline stretched out then padded over to him. Much like a cat she rubbed up against his leg and mewed at him. Softly Misty purred for him only to slip in between his feet rubbing on him a few times before prancing over to the hole she had brought them threw. The cat stood there for a few moments and meowed at him again to make sure he would follow her. Once out of the den she would lead him through the streets headed for a nice safe spot for him to be.

Company: Little Guy
Mood: Off You Go

ULTlMATE_KODIAK
User Image
BANE

Maybe it was just this house or the fact that Bane had been working tirelessly for weeks now that had caused him to just suddenly burn out. That was the best way to describe it; Bane didn’t want to be here anymore. It was fine when Kyoko was running it but now that he had to be in charge of it he wanted nothing to do with this place. Sure that was probably only because of the sudden announcement that his girlfriend had run off back home and not told him about it.
With another grumble Bane took down the rest of his beer and set it roughly on the countertop and shook his head, that faint buzz just barely touching him. Angry, that was the best way to describe how he was feeling. Absolutely freaking pissed off and he wanted nothing more than to go out and do something stupid to prove how many ******** he actually gave anymore. Still as reckless of the young man wanted to be that little loyal hound inside of him knew he shouldn’t do that to Kyoko she didn’t deserve it even if he was pissed off at her. With a heavy sigh the red headed male looked towards Tao and then around. ”Well I think I need a breath of ******** fresh air. I think I may head to Heaven’s Basement you in?” Stepping away from the counter Bane rubbed his hands over his head and just tried not to appear as miserable and angry as he really was. Though the surly look on his face would make it hard to miss.

User Image

Vixen_E_Covenant

dagongirl13
Quasimodo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seeing the cat lady awake, Quasimodo stood up and watched as she rubbed her fur against his leg and headed towards the den's entrance. Tilting his head in curiosity, the childlike being followed after her to see where it was she was heading to; perhaps it's a place that had a lot of food, or a place that had amazing things to look at, listen to, or simply experience. The infantile being followed the leading furry companion, not knowing where he would end up until he got there.

Through bends and curves and convoluted pathways, Quasimodo's thoughts were Pretty kitty... where...? Where nice place...? Food in nice place...? With concern, the childlike being wondered why the cat lady lived on her own; did she not know that if she were hurt or got sick that no one else would be there to take care of her? It was a problem that Quasimodo couldn't solve as easily as he could have before, not with his mind now back to its jumbled state.

With: A mysterious girl in a black dress (as a cat again)
Thoughts/Feelings: worried
Theme: A Cup of Coffee
xXNarusLoveXx
User Image
~Vesper Avira Borealis~

A forgotten prince...
...Losing his way...
...Fighting to survive...

Mood: Bit concerned

Vesper took his time looking around the ballroom to see what it had to offer, partaking is whatever food they happened to have, a dance here or there for whatever lady asked him, more so to be a gentleman and not disappoint anyone. Didn't need any upset people at him, just he felt bad for anyone that was flirting with him, since he heart belonged to someone else. Not that he expected anyone to do so anyway, too much of a loner. It started to drag on though, so he took one of the smaller presents underneath the tree and headed on out. He never really liked these kinds of events now that he thought about it. At least it was something different, and it kept his mind off of the more depressing stuff he was thinking before.
With a sigh he looked around, taking in the colder winter air. It was really pretty, this place, reminded him of home occasionally as well. Whether that was a bonus or not he really couldn't tell, since home also had his now ex- fiance. If there was anything he really missed, it was her. He sighed again, scratching his head a bit before he noticed a woman out here as well. She looked rather confused, if not a bit worried if he was to note anything else. "Hey..." he said, coming up to the woman. "Are you lost or looking for someone?" he asked. He was kinda hoping he didn't come off as a creeper or something, as she could probably hurt him if she tried and caught him off guard.

With: No one in particular -> Yunneth
Thoughts: Hmm.
...A sad mercenary...
...Forced from his home...
...Due to the darkness within.

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
dagongirl13

Yunneth Vargas

User Image

Where am I?: In town
Who am I with?: No one -> Vesper
What am I feeling?: Worried
What am I thinking?: ...That startled me a little...
What am I wearing?: What is in the picture.

Yunneth was wandering the snowy streets, looking for a trace that lead to her brother. She was feeling cold. Her feet felt cold and the bandages Max gave her for her feet were already damp from the snow. In a way, she wished it was him looking for her merely because many have told Yunneth that she sticks out like a sore thumb. Mainly due to her appearance. She obviously didn't look bad but she looked as if she was from a fairy tale book. Some didn't even need to say it. She could read their hearts and see what they were feeling. Soren on the other hand was sneaky. He was so limb and flexible that he can hide in the shadows or dash on roof tops and he would still be stealthy. Yunneth gave a soft sigh, hoping it would not be that difficult. Soon she heard the voice of a stranger. The sudden voice, made Yunneth jump. The woman quickly turned around to see the rough looking man in front of her, questioning her if she was looking for someone. After a moment, Yunneth quickly regained her composure and looked at the man.

"Y-yes. I am currently looking for my brother. A Dhampir boy. About 5'3', dark long hair in a pony tail with greyish blue eyes. Have you seen him? He went out to get some items and hasn't come back..."

Bashful Lunatic

xXNarusLoveXx
User Image
Name: Tobias Burnhardt
OOC:Sorry it's a bit short.

TOBIAS
User Image

Tobias could feel the woman’s gaze upon his torso as he stretched, and in return he admired her long, red hair. His eyes dropped to her waist line when the woman placed her hand on her hip. Not wanting to feel perverted; Tobias quickly snapped out of it and responded to her question. “I didn’t want to head upstairs until I had at least met someone first, and as for the snow; I’m not like all demons, I’d rather not make a mess instead of having someone clean up after me.
The woman introduced herself as Lithia and welcomed him to Wintersrowe. Tobias could see the sparkle in her eye when he mentioned going to a bar. He knew at that moment this woman would be fun to be around. Lithia had suggested a place called “Heavens Basement”, it sounded right up his alley.
Tobias took her outstretched hand and kissed it gently. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Reign.” He then looked directly into the Lithia’s captivating, green eyes and said, “I hope you like Whiskey. First round’s on me.

User Image
~(Allister) Tao Lyren~

A happy face with a warm smile...
...Keeping in mind of others...
...To control a frightening side...

Mood: Determined

Tao remained quiet, drinking that disgusting tasting beer. Bane was irritated to say the least, that much was obvious to the half demon. Probably just everything that had happened lately, and the fact that Kyoto was gone and left him in charge. Something told him that Bane didn't like being in charge of the manor, especially considering the owner told him that he was in charge after she left. "Uh, sure." Tao said, finishing his beer and placing it next to Bane's. Fresh air sounded kinda nice at the moment, and maybe this place called Heaven's Basement had something that tasted better.

With: Bane
Thoughts: Hm...
...A wandering face with a sad smile...
...Keeping in mind of others...
...To control the demon within.

xXNarusLoveXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers