Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha! You clicked! Now you must answer!

I'm thinking of joining! 0.69067796610169 69.1% [ 163 ]
Not my style..even if you could add my style (WHICH WE CAN! D:<) 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 24 ]
I <3 u Leader-sama 0.20762711864407 20.8% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 186 187 188 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Giver

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexUser Image
User Image

それ は どの よう に ふかい と いっち し ない はだ を たべる ないぶ しんく です か ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just as he had suspected, Khalla had taken an interest in the exotic fruit so much that she had desired the berries themselves. Slowly, he had reached into the right pocket of his black slacks and pulled out a small, crimson bag. "Indeed they are, my dear." tugging on one of the strings that held the cloth bag shut, the top begins to open and he reveals one of the blueberries, holding it up with one hand, bag in the other. "I believe this is what you are looking for." a smirk and he lets her closely examine the berry, but does not give it to her.

The fruit looked like any other ordinary blueberry but the colour of it was a bit...off. These blueberries has looked as though they were frosted over, though they were not cold to the touch, it was a very peculiar sight indeed. "They're very delicious. If you care to try one....you'll have to steal it from me." Kaede lifts the berry he had been showing her to his lips and holds it between his fang and his bottom lip, leaning in close, inches from her face. He smiles deviously in patience for her next move.

▲{{OOC: }}
                                          ▲{{Status: Lustful }}
                                          ▲{{Mood: Interested, Determined }}
                                          ▲{{Location: Lilith's Place }}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow deep will it sink inside eating skin that doesn't match ?

Jade Maximum Hawkeye

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

For some reason, the girl seemed even more nervous now that he had spoken to her. Not that he minded. Nervousness made for good prey. But he would wait for a while before doing any such feeding. He wasn't that hungry. For now he would just have a bit of fun. Besides, he hadn't actually spoken to someone in what seemed like forever. He usually found it to be pointless. No reason to get close to people if they were just going to be your food. But perhaps it was also a little bit because he was afraid. He did not take to trusting anyone at all after what he had gone through pre-vampire. He didn't need to be hurt like that again. And what better way to protect himself from being hurt again then to just avoid everyone?

People had a tendency to avoid him anyways. He assumed he probably just had that bad kind of air about him. So when the girl responded to him, he was actually a little surprised, but in no way portrayed it. Instead, he grinned as his piercing red eyes met with her arctic blue ones. "My... What pretty eyes." He remarked, taking note of how she put her hands behind her back after mentioning how she wasn't really the social type. He was always amused with how easily women go flustered when a charming man would speak with them. Even if he wasn't flirting. Not to say he started off as being a charming guy... Far from it. After what his mother did to him, he actually despised women and wanted to make all of them suffer just as his mother made him. But as years and years passed, he began to understand that not all women were like his mother. In fact, most of them were quite lovely. Not only that, but he came to the realization that the mother he was raised by was not even his real one... Perhaps his real mother would have been so much better. So he learned to treat them with a bit more respect.

At her mention of clubs not being her thing, he lifted his hand over his lips as he tried to hide a chuckle. What a strange girl. "Well now..." He looked at her again. Long ago he always found it hard to look people in the eyes when speaking to them, but over the years he had gotten used to it and now found it to be no problem at all. "It's quite odd that you would wander into one then, yes?" Though he had no right to be saying anything... After all, he disliked clubs as well. But his reason for being here was tremendously different from hers, he was sure.

User Image

Company: Yukimi

Out.Of.Character:

MirMirBeawr
Where: Lilith's Place
With: Kaede
Doing: Sitting, drinking, talking
Feeling: Unsure yet confident

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Khalla The Red Raven - - -a slave

User Image
Khalla's eyes lit up when he brought forth a white blueberry. It was indeed different, but not in size or shape. In fact it almost wasn't different in color. It merely looked like the berry was covered in frost, but that couldn't be the case, as the frost should have at least started to melt by now. She wanted to hold it..to taste it in it's pure form. But he didn't offer it to her.

Instead he informed her that she would have to steal it, and then he proceeded to skillfully hold the berry between one of his sharp fangs and his lip. He even leaned in close to her, making it obvious how he wanted her to steal it. Whether from the alcohol or his bold action Khalla's face flushed a little. She did want to try that blueberry, but did she want to so desperately that she was willing to play along with his game?

Hell, why not? She had had a bit to drink. She was feeling loose. He was attractive. And she was having fun, right? She may not deserve it, but who did anymore? She sat her glass down on the end table beside her and without too much more thought on the matter she leaned towards him to take his bait. As she did her eyes narrowed a little and she smirked slightly. "You don't think I can find these berries on my own?" She asked him in a whisper, her lips brushed lightly against his own. After the words left her she tilted her head towards him and "stole" the berry from his carefully light grip with her own lips and tongue.

She took note of how cool his lips were against her own. Sure, most demons seemed to be of a colder nature. Except her of course, but she was only half as her heart still beat to keep her blood flowing. But he was exceptionally cold. It had almost made her shiver.

"I've killed too many to feel sorry for myself."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Roaming through this darkness,
I'm alive but I'm alone.
Part of me is fighting this,
But part of me is gone."

CrossMyHeartAndHopeToLove
User Image
Yukimi took a moment to look over the man. His hair was raven black and he had pierced, pointed ears. Her head tilted to the side for a moment in wonder, but didn't want to make it obvious that she was staring. Their eyes locked once more, once again finding that she can't avert her eyes. Something about those ruby red's were just completely enticing. He spoke once more. "My... What pretty eyes." She blinked for a moment, a bit dumbfounded, actually. Her cheeks heated up, causing a rosy hue to form upon the otherwise pale skin.

"T-Thank you!" She gave him a shy smile, hands tightening just slight behind her back. "Your's are quite stunning, too, actually." Another shy smile rose to her lips at her confession. "Well now...It's quite odd that you would wander into one then, yes?" He pointed out and she nodded a little, pulling the map from her pocket before opening it up and motioning toward the big red circle and 'X' on Lilith's Place"This was just sitting on the table, and I wanted to see what it was, but I couldn't imagine what that circle and X could possibly mean. I decided to stay in hopes of meeting someone that could possibly show me around." She laughed a little bit at her statement. It didn't particularly sound like the best idea in the world, but she wasn't exactly completely helpless. She did have her powers if the situation ever arose that she needed to protect herself or someone else.

User Image
Mood: Enticed
Company: Xander
Quote:
0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

She had complimented his eyes. Something he was quite used to as many women before her had done the same thing. He did always appreciate it though. He liked his eye color now. Much better then his brown eyes that he had had before being turned. What a dull and boring color. At least in his opinion.

He continued to listen to the girl as she spoke. Telling him of how she found a map on a table that had a marker over Lilith's Place. It made sense, he supposed. Human nature. Almost like pirates. Find the X and you will find treasure. He surely would have done the same thing if he were in her shoes.

With a slight nod, he now stood up straight from the wall which he had been leaning on. "I apologize. I have only been here for about a week..." He had to put some thought into this. He knew the thirst would creep up on him sooner or later. Ah... But perhaps she could owe him a favour if he showed her around. It was only fair, right? Now the bigger question was... Should he make her aware of the deal? Or spring it upon her after their little tour? He closed his eyes, thinking, thinking. Finally, he decided it would maybe be better if he kept it quiet for now. Who knew? If she warmed up to him enough, maybe she would even let him feed on her willingly. With a grin, he now said in his most sincerest voice; "But I would still be more then glad to show you around."

User Image

Out.Of.Character:

MirMirBeawr
User Image
Yukimi watched as he moved from his spot on the wall. "I apologize. I have only been here for about a week..." Yukimi gave him a soft, reassuring smile. "Don't apologize! It's not your fault.or" Her hands came unclasped for a moment so she can brush the blue bangs from her face.

Looking back to the male it seemed like he was contemplating something. She tilted her head for a moment and studied his facial features once more. She had always wanted to learn how to read people, but unfortunately, she wasn't at all good at it. To tell the truth, Yukimi wasn't the best judge of character at all, which is why she had trust issues. A grin then grew on the man's face before he spoke.
"But I would still be more then glad to show you around."

With that, Yukimi's eyes lit up just slight as relief washed over her. She was glad that someone offered to show her around. She wouldn't have the courage to go up to someone herself and ask them.
"Are you sure? I don't want it to be a burden on you." She really didn't want the man to feel like he had to do it because she had mentioned it, but he sounded pretty sincere about it.

User Image
Mood: Enticed
OOC: Sorry the posts are a bit shorter. I am pretty tired, but this really captured my interest, so I don't wanna sleep yet. XD
Quote:
0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xander was happy to see the girls eyes light up, a signal that she was more then willing to accept his offer. Good. That's exactly the way he liked it. Besides... He could tell she didn't seem like the type that would just walk up to strangers and ask for help.

He shook his had when she said she didn't want to burden him. she was definitely not being any such thing. On the contrary, she was providing him with some entertainment in his otherwise boring life. "No burden at all, my lady."

He was growing a bit annoyed with this environment now anyways, so he walked with her over to the entrance and gestured towards the door. "After you."

Once they got outside, he turned back to her, realizing that he hadn't even told her his name yet. Nor had she told him hers. "Please call me Xander." He looked around for a moment, wondering where he should even start. "Shall we start at the coffee shop? A hot chocolate sounds nice right about now..."

User Image

Out.Of.Character:

MirMirBeawr
User Image
She moved from her place against the wall while he reassured her. "No burden at all, my lady." Smiling, she followed the man to the entrance. He held the door open for her. At least he was gentlemanly. "After you." As she exited the building, the cold air greeted her. She took in the crisp, cool air. "Please call me Xander." She turned on her heel, and gave a soft chuckle. How could she have forgotten to introduce herself?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Xander. My name is Yukimi." The rosy hue on her cheeks was still very much there. Hopefully he would think it was just from the chilly weather. He scanned the area for a moment, most likely to figure out where to start before he finally spoke. "Shall we start at the coffee shop? A hot chocolate sounds nice right about now..." She gave an eager nod. She didn't particularly like hot chocolate, but she did enjoy it over ice, as oddly as that sounded. To tell the truth, she was rather excited to make a new acquaintance. He did seem relatively nice, but she also knew that looks could be very deceiving and she had to keep her guard up for now.

User Image
Mood: Relieved/Excited
OOC: ---
Quote:
0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

As they were standing outside now, he did notice that her cheeks had a bit of a red hue to them. Though of course, he didn't know whether it was the cause of the cold air or from embarrassment. But he decided not to assume anything and just left it alone. He wasn't there to make her feel uncomfortable. Not yet, anyways... Though hopefully he wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable at all in the end if things went well enough.

Pushing that aside, he smiled genuinely. "Oh no, the pleasure is all mine, Yukimi." In the time he came from, it would be appropriate to give a slight bow right about now after receiving her name, but in this day and age, he knew that would seem strange, so he refrained from doing so. He was about to reach for her hand to guide her when she agreed to the coffee shop, like he did with all other girls. But at last, Yukimi was no drunk girl like the others. He quickly withdrew his hand and slid them into his pockets.

As they wandered down the path, he pointed out a few shops to her. There were some decent stores around here and what girl didn't like to shop? He pointed out a bakery first as they passed it, making a comment that they had the best cheesecakes there. "I personally recommend it." He may be a Vampire... But he definitely still enjoyed eating regular food. They passed some more stores; A gift shop, clothing store, bags and purses, toy store and even an electronics store. The village had pretty much a store for anything you needed.

They finally reached the coffee shop and he opened the door to let her in first. Bringing her up to the counter, he ordered his medium hot chocolate and then turned to Yukimi. "My treat. What would you like?"

User Image

Out.Of.Character: Haha, it's ok! I am glad you are interested! : ) Just don't push yourself too much to stay awake if you are really tired. : P

MirMirBeawr

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Cold is the steel of the gun that I wield...

User ImageUser Image

From what seems like out of nowhere, a man and his odd looking horse appears out of nowhere in a plume of black smoke and ash, blocking the vampire who had been just about to flee. The equestrian beast stands on it's back legs and whinnies a ominous sound, kicking it's front hooves toward the poor vampire so that he'd stagger back towards the others.

Luther sits atop his hellish steed the now had calmed down, peering down at the group he had taken the liberty of interrupting, if he had eyes in the empty sockets of his floating onyx skull for a head than they would've noticed that he was examining the full-blooded vampire quite thoroughly. "Reginald Braddock?" His voice was extremely dark, the tone raspy and simply oozing terror, when he spoke it was if all of hell itself whispered beneath each word. The demonic-appearing renegade reaches into his chest pocket and removes a small snippet of a photo, confirming the bloodthirsty b*****d's fate.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

The action was so sudden and abrupt that it could have been missed in the blink of an eye, three shots ring out in quick succession before his target even had the chance to admit to his identity. Tainted blood splatters a nearby tree and the leaves below, the nightwalker fell backwards onto the forest floor, and the human-like figure atop his horse held the smoking gun in his grasp. Crowley could be heard snickering devilishly at his fresh kill, which meant the contract was complete, he swiftly shoves his pistol back into the holster on his waist. To show that this just wasn't a random act of murder, he removes a wanted poster from his horse's satchel to allow them to view, it stated: 'Dead or Alive' with the same amount of currency for either outcome, he did this only for the benefit of the two who bared witness to the brutal dispatching so that they didn't seek the authorities and have the bounty hunter apprehended.

"The girly-fella' is right you know, you shouldn't be traveling alone." Luther finally addressed them directly, tugging on the reins of his demonic horse to keep steady.

...Warm is the blood that my weapon just urges to draw.

╔══════════════╗
LUTHER CROWLEY
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

User Image
"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine, Yukimi." For looking so intimidating, he was quite the gentleman. She averted her eyes to the ground shyly. She really wasn't used to such chivalry.While looking at the ground as they walked, Yukimi noticed out of the corner of her eye, Xander's hand had reached out just slightly. What was that? Was he going to take her hand?

Just as quickly as she could really think about it, the hand quickly retreated into his pocket. In a way, she was thankful. He would instantly notice the near freezing temperature of her skin. Part of her wanted to make her powers known, but the other part of her didn't want to yet, because she didn't actually know if she could trust Xander yet, or not. She definitely knew that he was from another species, but she wanted to wait for the right moment to ask.

She was pulled from her thoughts as be began pointing out a couple of shops as they walked by. It was a rather cute little town, she did have to admit. And heck, they really did have shops for everything, here. Yukimi wasn't really the clothes shopper. Instead, she took a liking in buying electronics and other odds and ends. As they passed a bakery, Yukimi's eyes lit up, a wide grin spreading across her face.
"I personally recommend it." before he could even really finish speaking, Yukimi had made her way to the window, where cakes and various other pastries were on display. They were all decorated with so much detail. They didn't have bakeries like this where she was from, so she literally looked like a child in a candy store.

She took note of the bakery and that she would most definitely have to go there at some point. Turning on a heel, she moved back to Xander's side. Eventually, they arrived at the coffee shop. Xander had once again held the door open for him and she gave him a slight curtsy before entering. He lead her up to the counter, and placed his order with the cashier. He turned to to look at her.
"My treat. What would you like?" Caught slightly off guard, she scrambled to look at the menu before making her decision. "May I have a small hot chocolate over ice, please?" She was slightly embarassed for making such an odd request. Looking up to him, she gave a soft giggle. "I hope you're not judging me." She teased, and looked around the cute little shop as they waited for their drinks.

User Image
Mood: Relieved/Excited
OOC: Oh of course not! I just had to get through the sleepy barrier, but I broke through that and I am good, now. c:
Quote:
0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Small, barely visible flakes of snow landed against the roof of his umbrella before falling to the concrete beneath his shoes. The streetlights blew dangerously close to nearby trees making him weary to continue along the paved path leading to his home. Their were a few different route's, all in which connected with this particular road somewhere down the line. Despite the howling winds and flashing lighting he remained inter-looping on one issue that plagued his conscience every week. The bills, his mother's stress, his sister's depression. All seemed to be spokes in the metaphorical gear keeping their family moving. Their misfortune brought them closer together opposed to further apart. In a way, that was a blessing in it's own. Seth pressed his fingers against his forehead, his glossy blue eyes dragged along the metal plate at the end of the corner. Loudon St. His home, if you'd call it that. Unfortunately his family doesn't posses the money necessary for accessories like telephone's or a television at that. Their electric is often cut off and water can sometimes pose as a problem as well.

Seth entered his house leaving his terrible scowl outside. The boy hung his wet jacket on the coat hanger and placed his umbrella in the rack before placing his wet sneakers near the door. With his free hand, he slapped the light switch turning on the faulty ceiling lights which one by one exposed a gruesome image he wish he'd never had the liberty of witnessing. A crimson carpet with some indication of it's usual lime green fabric with bloody entrails scattered about the edges. Freshly ripped nails haphazardly lied along the table yet somehow, formed a smile. Frozen, he couldn't bring himself to speak. Let alone scream or react, he needed to search for his mother... his sister. He turned his head so fast he gave himself whiplash but something on the couch caught his eye. He slowly turned towards the silhouette's supporting each other... and he wish he hadn't. There, sat two putrid decaying corpses with their stomach's cut open... his family, and small children who couldn't have been older then nine! Seth's legs gave way to shock dropping his unsupported body to the blood soaked carpet where he remained despairing until a small...barely audible voice murmured the statement that would change his life forever.

'What if you had a single....wish'.

Voices barely audible, each easily distinguishable by the simplicity of their statements, and the warm caress that carried heavy affection and reassurance. As if someone had purposely invaded his memories and dragged up something that he'd long forgotten. The conversation before their passing, replayed so vividly he could swear he'd just heard it. The despair, and loneliness. Sadness and rage and most of all regret. All in which taunted him with a knife at his throat. Everyday the same dream, everyday the same result, everyday the same routine! Seth opened his cloudy, blue eyes which hid behind his nappy black hair and a filthy pillow case lingering with the smell of musk. He lifted his head off the pile of newspaper's which he'd fallen asleep due to a lack of funds needed for basic accessories. His eyes were baggy, and his arms were limp despite his best effort to move them from their oh so uncomfortable position.

Disregarding his uncomfortable situation, he pulled himself off the floor of the ratty, abandoned apartment complex where he decided to take residence. The boy curiously shuffled down the hall dragging his fingers across the chipped painted that fell to the carpet floor without a sound. His weary persona was just as visible as the hunger written upon that blank expression. His tummy growled, rising in volume despite his best efforts to hush the sound with his small palms. He could remember his mother and sister so vividly. Their bright smile and warm caresses. Their unshakable optimism and calming voices. But what he missed most of all, just their presence. Their scent, knowing full well that he'd be able to wake up, greeted by a hug and a kiss on the forehead. And her usual complement before walking him to the kitchen hand in hand. A pastime he'd never have the option of reliving after all, no one can bring back the dead.

For now, he'd have to settle for the young child that seemed to taken a liking to him. He carefully peaked through the cracks of the corroded planks of wood pent against the window with rusty nails waiting till the pedestrians cleared the street.

OCC: Bleh, entry post. Sorry, I wanted to get most of the crap out of the way.

l Company: Noah l l Location: Wintersrowe [Abandoned complex] l l Feeling: Nostalgic --& Depressed // Weary --& Indifferent l

Mu of the Abyss

Fiendish Shade

ɑ ҹ ʊ ɾ ɩ т ɑ ӄ ɑ ɾ ɑ υ ɱ е

{{Misunderstood Half Blood}}

User Image

In this ɗ ȩ ʂ ȩ ɾ ϯ of darkness;
ɭ ү ɩ ɳ ɠ with the gun ɑ ҫ ɾ σ ʂ ʂ his chest;
Pretending he's
ɧ ȩ ɑ ɾ ϯ ɭ ȩ ʂ ʂ As the fire ӻ ɭ ɑ ʂ ɧ ȩ ʂ in the sky;
He was
ӻ ɾ ɑ ɠ ɩ ɭ ȩ and frozen when the ɓ ʊ ɭ ɭ ȩ ϯ took away his friend;
now he's
ʂ σ m ȩ ɧ σ ω more broken;
He's pulling his
ω ȩ ɑ ρ σ ɳ to his side;
ɭ σ ɑ ɗ ɩ ɳ g it full of his ɠ σ σ ɗ ɓ ү ȩ ʂ
holding an ȩ ɳ ȩ ɱ ү across the line

User Image

I have to get out of here... I have to...

The thought in her head would swirl, but the option of running was so far from her grasp. Perhaps it would be better to give in? What would she be seen as in those golden yellow eyes then? Prey... She wasn't prey... She was capable of causing damage just as everyone else, but the thought of harming another was buried far back in the recesses of her mind. She wouldn't lay a true finger upon this male vampire, instead she would only give that stomp of her foot, squirming in hope that she could break free. Fear was evident, and the fact she was caught in this vampire's grasp left her with no real feeling of another presence near-by. She was so caught up within the situation she had gotten herself into until she'd hear another male voice. Blood red eyes would shake as she'd look over at the man coming closer to them. Was she going to be assisted here?

Listening to how he would address her attacker, Sayuri would flinch at the words "cute fairy". A tinge of pink would make its way to her cheeks as she'd take this as a compliment. The shy half blood would quickly scold herself for allowing that comment to throw her off guard. She was still about to be eaten! In what seemed like no time at all, the other male would swing his fist, knocking the vampire away from her. Gasping as she'd stare at the hooded figure, all Sayuri could do was be baffled by the action. Strangers could be very helpful sometimes... but in a place such as Limbo Forest, it was hard to trust anyone here, even yourself. Taking a small step backwards as her breath would increase, along with her heart rate, Sayuri would have her left hand lifted towards the middle of her chest.

As she was questioned about why she was here, she'd picture the rabbit she had chased after and had killed in order to suffice her hunger. Attempting to think of something to say, or even an excuse in order not to mention of what she was, she'd shake as the vampire would get back up to his feet again. He wasn't done yet? Squeaking as she'd shake and end up lowering her hand back to her side, she'd hear the sound of a small crack. His arm had been broken! It seemed this hooded figured was very, very skilled... an that made this all the more alarming. She was grateful for the assistance, but this...this was a lot for her brain to grasp at the moment, especially when she'd suddenly spin on the axis of her left heel when she'd hear the faint sounds of a horse.

From thin air it was there, stopping the fleeing vampire from getting a chance of seeing another day. So fixed on the scene, and not on what was in the man's hand, she'd jump at the sound of bullets being fired. Oddly enough she'd end up moving closer to her first rescuer. She'd end up unconsciously grabbing his arm, as if she wasn't used to seeing this kind of thing close up. In fact she wasn't. It reminded her of seeing the death of her father... and how her mother was still locked away... By now she'd probably be near 80 years of age... When the vampires body would fall to the ground, and the smell of blood would fill the air, Sayuri would end up blinking back the images of the past that tried to take over her decision making process right now. Focusing on the image of the paper the horse rider would show to them, she'd ease down a little, but not enough.

Not realizing she was still holding onto the hooded figures arm, she'd take note that he'd move a little closer to her. Squeaking as she'd let go of his arm and carefully take a step back, she'd just shake her head of white hair. Her cheeks would turn red at the sense of embarrassment, but she'd hope to bypass it completely... Listening as both of them would seem to be on the same page of wondering why she was alone out here. It was unwise, wasn't it? Especially if it appeared that she couldn't defend herself at all. "I-I-I... u-um..." Starting to speak up, she'd force herself to let out a careful breath. "I just...came here for something to eat...on my own." Her tone of voice would be extremely quiet, and she appeared to be unable to look at the two now.

[[ Got a little carried away with my post |D ]]

User Image

How many ϯ ɩ ɱ ȩ ʂ are you gonna try and ʂ ɧ ʊ ϯ me out;
I told you
σ ɳ ҫ ȩ I told you ϯ ω ɩ ҫ ȩ I ain't turning back around;
You can say
ω ɧ ɑ ϯ ȩ v ȩ ɾ, try to mess ω ɩ ϯ ɧ me I don't care;
I'm not
ʂ ҫ ɑ ɾ ȩ ɗ You don't have to say your ʂ σ ɾ ɾ ү
With a friend like
ү σ ʊ I don't need an ȩ ɳ ȩ ɱ ү
I would give you
ϯ ɩ ɱ ȩ if you were worth it, but ɠ ʊ ȩ ʂ ʂ what you're not worth it;
Whoa and I'm
ɑ ɭ ω ɑ ү ʂ gonna be the last one ʂ ϯ ɑ ɳ ɗ ɩ ɳ ɠ.

Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Embarrassed, Uneasy, Nervous
Ƚσςαʈȋѳȵ: Limbo Forest
ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: Alastair, Luther
[[Ѻѻϲ: --]]

S p a r k l y P o o I i

The Original Nosferatu

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

• They say pleasant dreams reflects your positive actions throughout your life. This saying couldn't possibly be more true, which is why it hurts so much more to not dream at all. To remain in that silent stand still otherwise known as, by humans, limbo. Shrouded by the inky darkness without a sound until the sun rises to relieve the wretched feeling of Closter phobia taking hold of your unstable mind. A fate he dreaded every night he laid his head against the cold floor of whatever place he called his temporary home. Today, he was freed from that dark prison prematurely. His head plopped to the wooden floor as his long term companion left the comfort of their oh so warm pile of papers to investigate whatever had peaked his interest. Noah, groggy and disoriented, rubbed his glistening auburn eyes before muttering a weary, barely audible. "...Seth". Putting aside the growling in the pit of his belly, Noah pursued at a slowed pace.

After descending down the staircase he found his partner planted against the window scouting the area as usual. His insecurity was more problematic than beneficial, especially considering his timing consistency didn't add up. The fact that he was surveying today meant he must've had that same dream again. The one that made him wake up in a cold sweat clenching his face with an open palm. That dream he'd never talk about. Noah's only way of consoling him was by embracing him from the side which he did before they set out into the city for another day.

As usual, the civilians were diverse in race and booming in population. Either selling goods or reminiscing on the old days. No matter how often he saw the shopping district, he never seemed to get tired of the vibrant colors of fruit and quilts hanging on short lines besides the merchants advertising their own goods. "Hey hey! Seth!, Can I get an apple? Can I? Can I? Pleeeeeaaaase". He begged as they weaved through the crowds on their way to a location unknown by the young boy.

OCC: Meh...

l Company: Seth l l Location: Wintersrowe [Shopping District] l l Feeling: Weary // Excited l

King Curiosity

Fiendish Shade

User Image

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
ησ, ι ωση’т ℓєт уσυ тαкє мє тσ тнє єη∂ σƒ му яσρє
ωнιℓє уσυ вυяη ιт αη∂ тσятυяє му ѕσυℓ
ησ, ι’м ησт уσυя ρυρρєт
αη∂, ησ, ησ, ησ, ι ωση’т ℓєт уσυ gσ
╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image
                                                  Maybe it was unwise for Joshua to force someone into a deep sleep...

He could practically sense the eyes that had been suspicious of him. They thought they got the description correctly, didn't they? Well, well.. What if he were to change his appearance suddenly? The Demi God would smirk to himself as he'd continue to weave through the crowd. As soon as he was sure the eyes of the secret staff(aka bouncers) were no longer watching him, he'd wave his right hand. His raven hair would suddenly appear to have shades of blonde within it. His entire outfit would change as well. He'd be wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, and black denim jeans with ripped holes on the thighs. His illusions were almost always fool proof. He didn't expect to get caught, or seen through, but if he did, well... chances were he'd have to leave. He had, had a feeling a warning wouldn't be good enough.

Taking a seat at the bar as he'd let out a deep breath, a devilish smirk would make its way to his handsome features. "Hmm... Bartender, I'd like a Jagermeister." He would go with a minty flavored drink. It was good to start off with, anyways. Taking notice of a beautiful woman taking the seat next to him, his blue eyes would scan her with nothing more than that hunger to break someone. After all his life was mostly all about making people cry... Joshua would make sure of it, however, not every target he selected was easy to break. Not only that, he wasn't just interested in anybody. Plus she was human. His hatred for humans made this all the more...fun. Listening carefully at her drink selection, he'd let out a chuckle as he'd move his right arm and prop his head into his hand.

"Not sure of what to get are you?" Using his natural smoothing voice, that could make almost any girl swoon, he'd just shake his hand at the bartender. "Would something minty do for you, hm?" It was sweet enough, right? All he kept hearing about lately was how many fruity drinks the women would order. Since when was fruit that good to women? It was boring to watch them get drunk off of something so weak. Taking a kind approach this time around, instead of being rude, he'd wonder to himself of what the woman next to him would say. It'd be nice to see how she'd act drunk. Most humans just waste their lives away on it all~ I'd like to sink my teeth into that.

[[ Bad Joshua XD just XD

And he's trying to hide Nine LOL but I don't think he will have much luck with that!
                                                  ]]

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Amused, Thirsty, Curious
                                                  Ƚσςαʈȋѳȵ: Lilith's Place-- Bar
                                                  ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: Callista
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0

Nine Coal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items