Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha! You clicked! Now you must answer!

I'm thinking of joining! 0.69067796610169 69.1% [ 163 ]
Not my style..even if you could add my style (WHICH WE CAN! D:<) 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 24 ]
I <3 u Leader-sama 0.20762711864407 20.8% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 186 187 188 > >> >>> »|

Nyaakin's Waifu

Bashful Mage

4,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕼𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊 ♫

User Image

Theme:
x

Pride feeds their blackened hearts.
And the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames is the only way to repent.
Renounce what made you
Words that kill
Would you speak them to me?
With your breath so still,
It makes me believe

╔══════════════╗

Alastair slightly sighed gently and sensed that someone was trying to invade his realm, some strange presence. '' I will have to be excused, there's a problem back home.'' he said as the clicked his fingers slicing a portal to his home on to the floor. Alastair gently smiled and patted her head and said '' You have access to my home at anytime, if you wish to meet with me.'' he said slowly as he jumped into the portal. He slowly sighed as he wasn't ready for such people to enter his territory especially for people that had no permission to do so. He didn't like the idea of it, he slowly lifted his hand creating a large amount of energy that stopped anyone from entering and also healed the barrier from anyone else entering. He would have to do this all the time, he hated people invading his home. He created this place after all, if people entered without permission he wouldn't be very pleased about it. He had completely cut off the person who tried to invade his home. Plus the girl he was chatting with was fun to be around but he had to deal with this almost everyday, unwanted people entering this area. He only allowed certain people to come in this area and had to heal the barrier every few weeks just to stop outsiders.

Alastair hated the idea of it, he would have to stay here which was a good move although he hated that people would just come into his home like that. He slowly sighed gently thinking nothing of it, the person who tried to enter the Spectraverse would be completely cut off, most outsiders were usually. '' Damn, who do they think they are..?'' he said with a rather irritating tone, he wasn't too worried about it now. The silver lake was a good blockage against any outsiders. He slowly walked towards the home that was twisting and turning, the places were warping in front of him and the warped door slowly opened. This was his place of weird and very peculiar things. He wanted to protect such a place that he would call his home, as a god he would and even as a mortal. He didn't mind the creatures that were around the silver lake, as long as they had not entered the Spectraverse then he would be fine with such things. he slowly entered his home and grinned lightly as he walked down the warping hallway. He slowly walked over to a room where his alchemical tools were. He usually was doing this most of the day, people were interested in his skills back at Wintersrowe. He slowly grabbed the herbs on the tabled and sat down putting them in the bowl mixing them.

He slowly dipped water in to the bowl whig he had obtained from the silver lake. He had an infinite number of herbs but he liked to get a few herbs from the Limbo forest and combine them with his other weird glowing her from the Spectraverse. He had figured out a new formula with this potion which was rather exciting for him, he would probably get paid more for this. He watched as the water glowed a bright amber-like colour. He was waiting for Emiko and he left the portal open, once she had entered the portal, it would be closed. Plus he was a little bit more powerful, anyone else who tried to enter the portal would just be transported to another place. He made portals for the people he allowed to enter the Spectraverse. Now he was ready to sell it tomorrow night, he still wondered if Emiko was going to come to his house. He would make her some tea since she seemed to love his tea a lot.

With: No one at the moment.
Translation: N/A
Feeling: Slightly annoyed.
Thoughts: Who thinks they can invade my territory.
OOC: Just to say, if you're trying to get into the spectraverse then Alastair will try everything to stop you. He made that place.

╚══════════════╝

The Sins never die.
Can't wash this blood off our hands.
Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.
Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Beyond the truth,
Let me suffer now.
In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Kyoko heard Spirit’s voice from out of nowhere, “Help…how? What do I need to do?” Kyoko was still confused but she knew that Spirit needed help. Then the hooded man who had entered told her that Spirit needed energy to anchor her, very well...her veins coursed with power so she kneeled down placing her hand on Spirit’s forehead and began to transfer energy to Spirit. As she was transferring energy the name her father used finally came back to her…Nephilim, that is what he called her. A wellspring of power and she was willing to lend that power to Spirit.Kyoko poured vast amounts of energy into the transfer hoping it would be enough.

Where: Room 3 (Kyoko's Estate)
With: Zeira, Spririt, Pink haired girl, hooded man
Feels:Focused,Confident
OOC: Didn't quote anyone, too many people to quote lol,also the nephilim thing goes back to post I did with Vlad
User Image
User Image
Captain of the City Guard

Most people in authoritative positions tended to flaunt their presence, most of them wore gaudy clothes and long billowing capes behind them, their attire being enough of a dramatic entrance than anything else. They wore things that were flashy, things that captured the attention and led the populace to believe that just because they appeared to be someone of high class or someone in politics. Shazeerah, as a very small core group knew her or more commonly known as Zee didn’t care for the uniform that followed her position so she had instead opted to make her own uniform. Given her preferred attire was a little too provocative to the soldiers and guards of the city she had instead gone with something a little more subtle than a tube top bra and something that resembled women’s panties. Instead Zee was wearing a tank top that stopped short of her navel, and a pair of short shorts. Still the massive tattoo that rose out of her shorts and down her thighs could be seen, that wasn’t the point of the clothing but she bore her tattoo proudly that was for damn sure. No, the reason Zee wore so little was because in combat she preferred to have full range of motion and had learned it was easier to just wear less rather than continue to replace clothes she tore apart to get that range of motion. As for her feet she would prefer to walk around barefoot but that was never an option, for she was constantly replacing shoes, a set of light footwear adorned her feet as she walked down the sidewalk calmly. She had heard there was a disturbance at one of the local Café’s so others had flooded there in droves for the chance for a fight. As much as she had wished to join her fellow warriors she instead decided it was best to walk the streets while so many where away.
As the white haired woman walked down the street she lifted her arms over her head and stretched them out, soon after letting them fall to her sides, she tilted her head from side to side popping her neck. Zee was a pretty tall woman, she was just shy of six feet, and she was nothing but muscle. It wasn’t like she was a walking hulk but she clearly wasn’t a woman who expressed her femininity very often given the way she dressed and acted. Everything was for the simplicity of life and the eagerness for a fight, nothing she did was for the attraction of a mate. She supposed the only thing that would give her any semblance of being who she was, was the fact she had to wear a badge on her strap as well as a gun at her hip, not that it was loaded it was more of show. Besides she could throw a gun harder at someone than the thing could shoot a bullet, not to mention she could cross the distance before anyone could do anything anyway. Which was why the gun wasn’t loaded. There was no honor in guns. ”I wonder if anything interesting is going to happen this evening?” Zee said mostly to herself while she walked along the street soon putting her hands behind her head as she walked.

Company: None
Mood: Bored
OOC: N/A
User Image
User Image

"I would love to join you for dinner! Although, I should tell you that I'm a pescetarian. It's almost like a vegetarian except I also eat seafood. I hope that isn't too much of a hassle for your cooks." She said with a sheepish smile. Nora followed Kyoko into the dining area and sat down in the seat closest to Kyoko. "Yes, Noir. He's a very friendly and spoiled cat. I rescued him as a kitten. He sort of just walked into my apartment and we've been inseparable ever since! He's good company. I'm glad Jenkins is taking a like to him. But, if he needs to stay in my room, he will." Nora adjusted herself in the chair. She sat weirdly, almost childlike. Usually one foot was sitting on top of the other. "I'm from a very small town. It was in the middle of no where and was mostly an agricultural and military town. I left after I finished high school because a lot of the people avoided me. I'm half demon, and my father, being the demon, got bored of my mother and tossed her away as if she were nothing. I have special telekinetic and telepathic powers and as a child, they were mainly controlled by my emotions. I was looked at as a freak. Since I left, I've traveled around all over. It was the same story over and over again. I finally did some research and found Wintersower, and even though I just got here, I have a good feeling. That's the basics of it all." She said. Nora crossed her arms over the table and smiled.

A servant soon arrived and Kyoko had a situation to deal with. Nora nodded and as Kyoko left, she examined the dining room. It was very simple, yet flourished with elegance. It was stunning. She was lost in thought until Kyoko called her from another room. Nora stood up quickly, hoping it wasn't anything too serious. She walked down the hall to find Kyoko with three woman. She was very confused as to what was going on, but one girl seemed to be in danger. "Is everything all right?" A cloaked man suddenly appeared in the room, almost out of no where. The cloaked man explained that the girl, evidently named Spirit, needed energy. Nora wasn't sure how that would take place, but she was willing to help in whatever way she could. Nora knelt down and put her hands on Spirit. "So...how exactly do I do this?" She asked, looking around frantically.

i`d still adore you with your hands around my neckor i did last time i checked

ooc: sorry this took so long. i've been out all day running errands.
mood: confused, worried
company: kyoko and a few other people

Vixen_E_Covenant

Water God Ninia

Auroraus

MidoriPotente
User Image

User Image

and I'm so high on misery..

Mateo turned to his demon with a snarl. His eyes turned to slits as he stared him down. The demon came at him with a punch, and Mateo was unable to dodge it. He was knocked back, but quickly stabled himself and ran at the demon. He threw multiple punches, only landing a few. He put his full palm on the demons head and released a ball of thick energy. The demons head exploded and the shadow dissipated. He looked between the boy and Celeste, then to the head demon causing all of this. He glared daggers, wanting so badly to take him on right now, but he knew he wouldn't stand a chance. His anger and frustration would be the thing to get him killed. He didn't care much about dying, but he didn't want to see Celeste or the other boy get hurt.

The head demon began to talk again, this time about Celeste and how she was losing control over something called blood lust. Was that what made her trip out earlier? The demon had the audacity to call Celeste a monster. Mateo tightened his fists and gritted his teeth. This thing is killing innocent people and had the nerve to call Celeste a monster? He then heard him say they would have to kill Celeste. Mateo's heart dropped to his stomach. He didn't want to kill anybody. That wasn't in his nature. Yeah, he's fought before and yeah, sometimes it was over something stupid but he would never kill anyone. Ever. He didn't have it in him. He looked at Celeste with sad eyes. He couldn't do that to her. She had been nothing but nice and polite to him. He looked back at the demon, trying to find a way to get through this.

..can't you see?

ooc:
mood: pissed off, worried
company: demon, bandanna boy, celeste, some knight guy

XxTheLovelyJxX

NAUGHTY DISTRACTION

Lord Damien1

Fashionable Phantom

User Image

User Image

In the blue dark of evening, Katra lay on the double mattress in her temporary room. She listened to the faint murmur of noise coming from the other occupants scattered about the inn, wishing it would distract her away from her thoughts in the way that her other attempts to obliviate herself had not. In her right hand was her portable gaming system, screen lit up and currently running through the title sequence. The mighty chanting and heroic melody pouring out of the small device seemed to fill the entire room. It was obnoxious, but in the end, decidedly not obnoxious enough.

Rolling onto her side, the teen flung her arm over the edge of the bed and let it fall from her hand onto the carpet floor.

The music glitched up, gurgled and then died out.

A silence even more uncomfortable than the too-cheery ambiance quickly permeated the room.

"s**t..." Katra groaned quietly, turning to face the wall as another wave of restlessness crawled through her.

She could barely stand being here.

For sixteen years, she had lived in one place; rode in the same car, greeted the same people in town and came home to the same house every night. She had a handful of friends, but they were good to her despite her sometimes brash disposition, and they were dependable. Her parents were kind and generous people who would do anything to protect their only daughter.

She had a good home and people who cared about her...

Or, so she had believed.

Katra picked up the cellular device sitting at the corner of the bed and squinted at the lit screen. In her list of contacts, a new, unfamiliar name stood out in bold lettering.

Izumi.

Aside from what to call him, Katra barely knew a thing about him. Only telling her that she was no longer safe with her parents before shoving her into a car and driving her far, far away. During the explanation he had given on the way to Wintersowe, the way he had excluded certain details about himself had not slipped past her.

Why was she sent off with someone like that? She remembered their first encounter; how her parents seemed to act like they knew who he was. If that was true, it would certainly explain why they relinquished their custody of her so easily, but...something was wrong.

A lot of things were wrong.

The very first of these things being that she was now of age to make decisions for herself. Once or twice in the past hour, Katra contemplated leaving Wintersrowe and attempting to return home, but the blank look on her parents' faces and their flat, unfeeling good-byes kept her from so much as opening the door.

As frustrating as it was to stay inside, she found it that much harder to leave the room.

Why...

How?

For the n-th time, more questions than her mind could handle began to bubble up; pointless things to be stewing over while she was by herself.

Pointless; that's what all of this was. All the racket inside her head was starting to give her a serious headache...

Or maybe she was hungry...When was the last time she ate?

Stretching her arms above her head while glancing at the digital clock on the small end table by the bed, Katra did a double take.

Unbelievable.

It was that late already? As if to emphasize, the teen's stomach let out a ravenous growl.

"Sheesh..." Katra grumbled, getting to her feet and making her way across the room. She grabbed the gun off the desk, checked the safety and then tucked it into the hidden holster at her hip before pulling open the door and walking into the hall.

She was a little skeptical about talking to one of the locals here. The person that had helped her take her luggage up to her room was wearing some kind of gas mask and really creepy eye contacts...If Katra didn't know better, she'd have mistaken him for some kind of sewer ghost, or ghoul.

In the end, she assumed there was some kind of weird, pre-Halloween festival going on. October was fast approaching, after all.

Once in the lobby, Katra ignored the greeting of the lady with the scaly complexion and webbed fingers seated behind the front counter and pushed the doors open, exiting the building. The streets were moderately quiet, but unfortunately, not lacking in more... eccentricity.

Slipping through the loose throngs of strange people, Katra moved toward a small cafe spotted up ahead.

She was almost there, when...

"Ooph!'

Her body crashed into something solid.

Groaning and rubbing her sore shoulder, Katra watched her gun clatter across the sidewalk from where she sat in an awkward heap on the ground.

Great, perfect.

Stuck in an unknown town and already busted for possession of an unlicensed weapon. Prepared to give whoever she had bumped into an earful, the teen stuck her chin up and opened her mouth...

Only to stare in awe at the tall woman before her.

She had to have been nearly six feet tall.

Long, white hair. A strong, feminine figure with defined muscles. Winged, tribal like tattoos adorned her thighs and torso. Her appearance was far from normal, but Katra was relieved that she at least looked human...

"What...are you?"

She was human...wasn't she?

Everyone here was...

Katra blinked twice and returned from her shock. Grabbing her gun, she placed it into its holster.
Moving quickly before a confrontation could occur, she mumbled an apology and tried to move past the white-haired woman.

User Image

Mood: Frustrated>Confused Company: Shazeerah Location: Rabbit's Hole Inn>Streets of Wintersrowe Theme: Smiletron - Gemini

xXNarusLoveXx
User Image
User Image
Captain of the City Guard

There were quite a few things about Zee that she just sort of could never change, her height, her solid mass, and her thirst for a good fight. She also couldn’t help she wasn’t always completely attentive to things around her when it wasn’t something she was looking for. It happened more often than she would like to admit that she and someone else would collide on the street or around a corner… or at the bottom of stairs… or when she jumped off a building… being in peoples way was an ever common occurrence. The one thing about constantly colliding with others was the fact she was never the one to fall down or be repelled. Zee blinked confused when she felt something bump into her, she looked down at a young girl, but more importantly she noted the firearm that seemed to have flown loose from its holster and landed carelessly on the ground. Blinking a few times the blue eyed woman started at the gun wondering why a girl like that would feel the need for a gun. The sudden question as to what she was drew her attention away from the firearm and to the girl. ”A better question is why do you have a gun?” There were several reasons why Zee didn’t want to get into the semantics of what she was. Technically she was human, her race existed before humans walked the earth, so they were the first, but she was a lot different from a human. She was bigger, stronger, faster, and more cunning than most. Some people had mistaken her for a demon before because of how she was in a fight. So she preferred to leave out the true nature of her origins in most cases.
When the girl tried to leave Zee was quick to be in her path again, in fact in the blink of an eye, her arms crossed before her as she look down at the girl. A disapproving look on her face. ”I assume you have permission to carry around a firearm in Wintersrowe and in fact know how to use it with some accuracy. Also you may need to alter your holster so accidents like that don’t get people shot.” This sort of thing happened more frequently than the combat, petty crimes and incidence, some of the more boring stuff. But you couldn’t have one without the other.

Company: Katra
Mood: Bored

Furutsugus
User Image
User Image
Much to Spirit’s surprise when she spoke Dash actually looked at her, not at her body or to the stone she gave him; he could actually see her ethereal form. It seemed a little too late though, it was nice of him to attempt to catch her but he had forgotten she wasn’t really there, not physically anyway. So she sat on the floor leaned up against the wall and watched as he explained to everyone what was going on, she would have liked to have told them that sooner but she might not be here if she did. The little bits she could say was all that Spirit could manage.
With a silent sigh those ghostly hues watched the room fill with people, such a telling experience and she couldn’t even feel it. All the people she had met in just a short time gathered into one small room and everyone trying their best to give a little so she could ‘wake up’ in essence. One by one everyone put their hands on her empty vessel and poured their will, magic, energy, life force… whatever you called it into her. The site of it was enough to bring the woman back to her feet though she leaned heavily on it. For a moment her mind wondered to that wall behind her a solid surface but she was sure if she wasn’t focused so hard on what was going on she would phase right through it and fall into the courtyard bellow. Spirit shook her ghostly head, her wisp like hair flailing back and forth as she did; she had to stay focused on what was going on here. After this was over she could try to jump through the wall and into the courtyard, if she felt up to it anyway.
Even though not everyone was touching her the want to help and what was going on had caused the ball of energy to expand even more, she didn’t know if they could see it or not but she could. The swirling of colors and elements, the more that had joined in the more it was filled with other things. All colored lights swirled around the greater mass like a solar system. If she wasn’t worried about dying she might actually try to figure out what it was, but that very thing was what she was relying on right now. Just when she thought the orb might try to enter her form instead it exploded, light fell down like snow all around the room in her vision, it covered everyone in the room, it coated her body in a thick blanket and even herself. After a few moments she watched as her body just completely dissolved into nothing but sparkling star dust and even that vanished.
Spirit was gone, her body no more, her mouth fell open as she stared at the empty place on the bed where she had been under everyone’s hands. She hadn’t even paused a moment to look at herself, one body had vanished but another had formed around her soul where she was standing in the corner of the room. There had been no fancy lights around her; it had sort of just grown like skin.
”My bodies gone… I’m dead…. It… didn’t work….”
All along she had been able to hear herself speak so when she spoke out loud to herself she didn’t hear anything different, but the room of people would. They would see and hear a perfectly healthy and alive Spirit standing there who really had no clue what just happened.

Company:Zeira, Mina, Koyko, Nora, and Dash
Current State: ALIVE!

Water God Ninia

MidoriPotente

Auroraus

Vixen_E_Covenant

thecolorsofinfinity

Fuzzy Wolf

User Image

User Image

Wearing

Located on Wintersrowe Street

With No one at the moment

Singing

Tuning her guitar, a young figure relaxed on one of the benches placed everywhere on the street. The woman ignored the rush of the evening crowd, too deep in her owe little world. When her slender and pale fingers stopped turning the tuners, she light grazed her fingers across the strings, giving a soft sound. without missing a bet, her fingers began to play a song close to her heart. As the beginning of the song echoed through the business of the street, her voice began to join it, a cool breeze waving through her beautiful, teal hair. The song was simple but to Adal, the young woman, it was more than a song. The song was about the life she use to have with her grandmother, Vivian, and all the emotion she felt through the years.

As she sang, Adal stayed in her little world filled with the past, unaware of the crowd that formed around her. She never looked at them as her eyes gazed up into the sky, seeing the clouds pass by.

(( OOC : Hi everyone ^^ ))

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Zeira

"Spirit is dying.. or dead already. She needs us to will her back to life, or in other words, give up some energy." said Zeira to Nora. She motioned her to come over and help, then turned to the angel, Mina. "It's nice to meet you, Mina. My name is indeed Zeira and I thank thee for helping me with this." It seemed somewhat weird how she suddenly said 'thee.' Perhaps she was that desperate.

Eventually it seemed that as they all did this, something extraordinary happened. Spirit's body appeared to be glimmering, then all of a sudden it... disappeared? All that remained on the bed was the glimmer which also faded away in seconds. Zeira could feel her heart beginning to sink. When she looked to see the reactions of the others in the room, she noticed something in one of the corners. It looked like... "Spirit...?"

"SPIRIT!!!" Zeira hopped over the crowd as well as the bed and rushed over to her friend, then hugged her tightly. "Y-Y-You're alive! You're alive!" Was it really normal for a member of Wintersrowe's loyal guards to be this emotional? Who knows. All that Zeira knew now was that she was pleased -- no, that was a really big understatement -- exhilarated that everyone's hard work brought Spirit back to life.
"I'm so glad!" exclaimed Zeira, who was now quite preoccupied with patting Spirit's head.

xXNarusLoveXx
MidoriPotente
Auroraus
Vixen_E_Covenant
thecolorsofinfinity

[perhaps i should've added "animated" to Zeira's personality, cause surely that describes her lately]

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
User ImageKyoko stared at Spirit in her new body “Welcome back Spirit, it’s glad to have you back in the land of the living. Now then as for all of you I suggest that we head to the dining room so you can explain what all this was about, and we can also have proper introductions.” Kyoko left and went to the dining room and sat back in her chair. The servant came in “More wine your majesty?” Kyoko shook her head “Not this time, I’m gonna need the sake and bring glasses.” The servant bowed “Yes your majesty.” and he left. Kyoko waited for the rest of the people to join her.

Where: Kyoko's Estate
With: Zeira,Spirit,Mina,Nora,and hooded man
Feels: Tired

thecolorsofinfinity

Auroraus

xXNarusLoveXx

MidoriPotente

Water God Ninia

Tipsy Lunatic

It had gone to rest. Closed the large, lidless blue eyes with their soft glowing cerulean hue- putting the room around it into a darkness that it could only enjoy when it was so tired, it's body was dotted with like-wise coloured and glowing, glassy freckles; it made it hard to hide, it made it hard to rest at times.
It had dreams that caused it to toss and turn and the room it occupied turned icy cold, sweat appeared upon its body as crystals of ice, glittering and sending forth a magnificent prism of light each time it was disturbed enough to open its eyes. The sweat pasted the short white-blonde bangs to its face and made the rest of its clipped scalp itchy, forming pale purple bumps and bruises as it detoxified itself, forced the useless mater that it had consumed from its body.
In one of the many dreams, rolling over many days of rest (but a moment in time for this being and all of its kind), it met with its creator.
Unpleasant was how Jorgen would describe these encounters. Its creator had never forgiven it, and the life it was living now was punishment for what it had done in the moments of their kinds creation. The creator was a beautiful, albeit flawed creature, and had the power to move much more than it admitted and than could ever be considered good for any mass population.
Jorgen knew it was being moved, it had felt the sensation many times before, but Lin- the creator, had never shown itself while doing so, letting Jorgen know that it was not being abandoned as it had before, but it might now start working on its apologies. To placate Lin, it would have to force upon itself all the things it had to the creator, so it woke, with glowing eyes, to a cold, forested area, knowing it was being told once again to kill or be killed.
Literally.
Only, instead of wanton murder, the creator wanted everything that Jorgen could set its eyes upon, for its own. To consume it and re-create it as it saw fit, and though it seemed to make sense that a creature would want to take away everything from happy to sad and replace it with nothing, the thought was only primal, these were not as mindful as they appeared to be. It was the only way the creator knew, and Jorgen was the only link between the humanity and the monster in each of its race-mates.

Too much for it all to comprehend at once, perhaps. It was torn knowing that it was thinking its own thoughts, but the thoughts were an old habit and that it was only being driven forward by the need to destroy. So, with eyes open, it let out an agonizing scream, stirring the life in the woods, it rolled side to side as it felt the light of its creator fade away and it was left alone in another world, yet again.
Where it had appeared became freezing. It required no breath and so there was nothing to hang about its mouth as it began to ride to its feet. The body was long; it stood at almost nine feet tall, each arm and leg ended in five, knuckle-less digits that could hardly stay still, thought the feet were covered in the illusion of knee-high boots. For all of their kind, clothing was an illusion formed by the matter that they had collected. Jorgen had a certain power concerning moisture and sound, so many of its clothes appeared damp and glistened, but were drab and black and military style.
Most notably was the pressure that gathered around it. Jorgen directly effected the weather no matter where it went, bringing with it rolling thunder storms, pounding rain, and pressure in the ears. And the wind. The howling wind that was even beginning to drive Jorgen mad.
Now the sky above it was darkening over, the wind whipped at it, tearing away the icy crystals that had formed from its sweat. The smell of it was of ozone and blood and dirt and there was no separating it from the being and the storm it brought, often it required a cigarette to make its smell more bearable, or a bottle of whiskey. It rocked back and forth on its feet, then began to shout, at no one and nothing but the situation.
"Fuuuu-uck! Why!" It threw its hands to its heads, the fingers melting into its flesh, dragging down along its long, Germanic face, then pulled out of it as easily, disrupting it's jaw momentarily, which was formed of four sets of mandibles, fingers of bone and tooth that, when separated, was terrifying. Unless it spoke with the mouth, it was almost unnoticeable except for bad scarring all over the lower half of its face.
It hated woods, it hated new places- but it resisted the urges that the hatred brought and suffered a crippling pain, Lin reminding Jorgen that it was watching and it wanted to see Jorgen suffer through the uncontrollable consuming hunger it did.
It bent to one knee and placed one hand to the ground, taking a deep breath, a motion not a fulfilling action, and when it lifted its hand away one of its fingers remained behind and liquefied, turning the grass under it black and dead, the patch slowly beginning to spread.
"There, you see?! I've done it! Done it for you!"

A moment of silence and it thought perhaps the creator had left, waiting for it to consume it all, but it came back and alerted Jorgen that there was a populated area close by, and that it was busyness as usual. It made it apparent that should it try to make friends and fall away into a happy existence again, it would hunt down every living thing it had gotten close to and feed them to Jorgen.
With a shudder it tried to get its bearings, but it was to unnerved and as warm rain began to splatter down upon it, it put one foot in the direction of the closest trail it could pick off of the forest floor and began to walk, begrudgingly.

((Not sure if anyone will be around for a while, I will come back another time if anyone is interested.))

Dedicated Giver

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the day grew later, Sophia's mood became more cheerful than anything. The night was her favourite time of all. Often times back home she would sneak out of her home to have midnight strolls around town and every now and again, go exploring through graveyards and the woods nearby in search of some creatures of the night. Needless to say; she had never found any. Still, in all seventeen years of her life she had yet to meet someone far from human.

Sophia dreamed of becoming a part of that world. To be able to take her long, midnight walks in the moonlight - each and every night. With light footsteps, she treaded through the streets of Wintersrowe in search of a place to stay for the evening. Despite having just arrived into the town, she had been fully prepared. Coin was of no issue, not only had she had been saving up, but with the agreement to make a life of her own, her parents had also given her some just as any caring, concerned parental would. "There should be an inn here somewhere.." pulling forth a map from out her dress pocket. With only a quick glance at the thin cloth, her grip wasn't tight enough and the map had been swept from her fingertips by the breeze. "Ah! H-Hey..!" in circles, the cloth danced with Sophia quickly behind grabbing empty space all around as she tried so desperately to reach it. Within a few seconds, the map had quickly been swept away, almost as quick as it had initially taken off from her grip.

"O-Oh. Well...I guess I'm exploring this time." a faint, embarrassing laugh and Sophia collects herself to begin down the street once more.

Thirty-three minutes have passed since her incident with the map and Sophia continued to explore. Her excited mood slowly disappearing into exhaustion from her journey into the town - and through it. "Come on!" shouting into the streets. Causing yet another scene, she was indeed embarrassed but much too focused on her current situation. Getting lost as it becomes darker and in the middle of a town she hadn't yet been familiar with? The thought alone sent chills down her spine. "Fia? I think you've just took on mission impossible." she sighs.

User Image▲{{OOC: }}
                                          ▲{{Mood: Cheerful, Frustrated, Worried, Exhausted }}
                                          ▲{{Location: Wintersrowe Streets }}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWithout the mask, where will you hide?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff