Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            "Oh you like it? A friend lent it to me."

Wyatt's smile was infectious, but the smile in his eyes contained a sensuos flame, "Hmmm~ very much so...it kind of brings out your..." He shifted his weight as his head moved with his eyes, raking Kathleen's figure as if searching, "True colors," His smile widened to show his teeth. "Though, I didn't take you for showy wear," He chuckled.

Soon his smile had deterred when Scar turned to him, and addressed him. He chuckled bitterly, and didn't return her smile, but instead furrowed his brows in concern. "I do thank you for letting me sleep in," Should he also thank her for being the reason he couldn't sleep...for keeping him wide awake...for making him into a fool staring and waiting for a call or text? Though a nerve pulsed to pop, his voice coated more with sugar, "but as your servant, I don't think I quite deserve the privelege of having the princess----"

"I believe they're eating breakfast on Lizzie's balcony."

He closed his eyes, and took a breath in. Urgh, this girl is going to push him to the edge of his patience. "I've got to go, but I'll see you later Kat." Wyatt pushed his weight away from the frame and moved to follow, but when she neared him and whispered...he felt himself stop in his tracks. "I'll call you after?" He glowered down at her, as he growled with irritation. If she thought he was going to sit around waiting for her call again, she was dreaming. "Like hell---" And then she left him, staring after her, just waiting for her to look back...and she didn't. The only woman to have ever done that to him.

Fine...he'll give her a head start...but be assured, he would follow.

A hand wiped at his frustrated face, and circled his temples as he closed his eyes. "How did you sleep last night?" Oh, right..Kathleen. As he brought his face up to look at her, his eyes tried to push the frustration Scar brought to him, and regain the playful demeanor he basks in. "Tuesdays have always been my most favorite day and night of the week," He took a pause as he returned his figure to lean against the frame, his arms crossing again. "Sleepless..." He omitted how true those words were, and how he couldn't enjoy it as much as he usually does with all the worrying. For a moment he looked to the ground, kicking at something...anything. "Should I ask you the same thing?" He raised a brow as he brought his eyes to meet hers again. "Or...should I just assume it was your best, since you..." A finger raised circling the air, pointing at her neck area---more specifically where the mark was.

COMPANY :: KathleenxxxxxLOCATION :: kitchenxxxxxMOOD :: frustrated, trying to regain amusement

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

███████ ███ ▌█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌████ ▌

She scoffed lightly, although her outfit was quite form fitting, it was still rather conservative for her. Kathleen put on a face of disgust pursing her lips lightly. "This isn't showy! I could be a nun at the convent, in fact I could be in charge of the convent! She teased sticking her tongue out at him. Kathleen merely watched as Wyatt and Scar interacted, there was something hidden with the way Wyatt turned frustrated as he was not one to anger easily. She watched as her sister just coldly left her servant, maybe she was finally toughening up. In a way, she was proud of her for standing up to Wyatt who charmed many. Tuesdays were great but often were slow for her because most of the men were at work while the housewives had some fun. Not to say that she wasn't involved with women, they were great gentle creatures with her in a more loving way. It wasn't Kat's thing, she needed aggression as a form of venting.

As he pointed out her hickie more directly, she placed her hands on the choker with her slim fingers pulling it down gently. Uncovered, the dark mark was only more prominent as she bared her neck towards Wyatt, a sort of subtly sign of submission. She huffed at his remark, it was no where near her best. The man was just sloppy and didn't do as she told, after all she was only a sexual object. "Hardly." Kat said rolling her eyes. "I had told him that I didn't want any marks, but I guess I was too hopped up to even notice him making it." She continued. Kathleen uncrossed her legs and finally stood up. Despite her being rather tall for a female, she was still shorter than Wyatt and most of his brothers in fact except for Al who she beat by two inches. Walking over to the boy, she placed her fingers on the mark biting her lower lip that was a vibrant pink color. "Do you think it'll go away soon enough? Its just so noticeable against my pale skin." Kathleen said with a small pout on her full lips.

She placed her hands on her hips, being able the feel underneath her skirt reminding her of the outing tonight. A group of sailors would be arriving and for Kat, that meant she had plenty of men to choose from. "Tonight will be interesting don't you think? Well mostly for me~" Kathleen said adding a little wink at the end. In the end, both of them usually had plenty of fun anyway. Eventually she pulled her choker back up, knowing all too well that nothing and nowhere in this house was safe. Her sisters were particularly good at sneaking up on her and catching her off guard.

[Location: Dining Room/Kitchen ]xxx[Company: Wyatt ]xxx[Clothes: ]xxx[Voice: ] xxx[OOC: The perv squad, population:2 and a half ; D ]

9,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image███████████████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PrincessElizabette Alexandria Windsor

User Image
                                              Seeing Callahan be so free was always a treat for the youngest princess. Sure, he was pretty open when he was around his brothers, but a lot of the time he was all business: quiet and polite and timid. He could be himself around her and she wouldn't judge. Why would she? This was the boy she'd grown up with, the boy she made play dolls with her and keep pinky promises. They'd been through good and bad and now awkward, though she didn't fully grasp that at the moment. In retrospect she'd see it all, but now she was only an oblivious teenager. Lizzie couldn't hide the fact that she blushed at her servant's touch and felt the fluttering of wings in her stomach. It was weird and exciting and she was trying to push it out of her mind whenever she was around him. She wondered if Cal had a crush on anyone. They didn't know many people since they were all taught at home, but surely he must've seen a girl who struck his fancy while out in town. Was this sort of thing different for boys?

Mentally, the girl was freaking out in her second of contemplation, so much so that she only caught the tail end of what Cal was saying. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know if I should keep it a secret or not," Lizzie spoke quietly with a concerned tone. She thought she'd genuinely hurt his feelings. His cheerful expression proved otherwise and the brunette let go of her worry. "They were inside the fort out in the woods. I found them when I went walking last week," she paused, scratching behind a black and white kitten's ear. "I visited every day, but I couldn't find the mom, so I brought them here. I'm actually surprised no one caught me!" A smile spread over her delicate features and she looked over at Cal. "You can come and see them whenever you want as long as you make sure no one sees you. I haven't named them yet, so maybe you can help me."

Elizabette scanned the boy with her brown eyes. If he wasn't stuck here attending to her there would be girls flocking all around him. Heck, even Sophie had made a comment about how "cute" Cal was, to which Lizzie just shrugged and changed the subject. Her partner in crime's lack of presence was becoming more and more apparent to her, but in a way it was nice being able to spend alone time with Cal without being interrupted. The blond, flirtatious sister teased Lizzie all the time about her feelings, but she didn't budge. And there was no point in confessing since now she was going to be someone else's.

Finally, the youngest princess gave in. And while holding the orange tabby she rustled up the courage to blurt out the question eating away at her. "Cal, have you ever had a crush on someone before? Soph talks about boys all the time. I just don't get it." Lizzie didn't dare look at him. Her attention seemed to be focused on only the kittens, but her ears were wide open. She felt her cheeks grow furiously hot and red and she cleared her throat, beginning to laugh. "What a dumb question," she started to dismiss it even though Cal had already started to answer. "It's none of my business. And I guess I don't have to get it. I'm getting married after all." Elizabette nestled the kitten back in the blanket and stood, brushing off her clothes. "We should go see what everyone else is doing," she chuckled nervously and walked towards the door, waiting for Cal to join her so they could walk upstairs.

When they closed the basement door behind them, Lizzie heard her sister's voice. "Tonight will be interesting don't you think? Well mostly for me~" She raised a brow and stepped down the hall and through the archway into the dining room.

"Hey, you two. What're doing?"

location//dining room/kitchen mood//confused company//callahan, wyatt, and kathleen. song// voice// outfit// ooc// <3
                                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            He held his tongue with a scoff and a roll of his eyes at her nun comment. Her? A nun? The thought was laughable. If there were more nuns like her, then he'd more than enjoy his time going to church and whatever. So would most sinful men for sure.

Craning his own neck to get a good look of the hickie, he scrunched his face in distate. Sloppy, sloppy...and it looks almost painful. He didn't know whether he should laugh or he should sympathize, so he settled with what he did best...tease. "I don't get why you settle for second best..or maybe in this case, last place, when I'm at your disposal," He managed a little wink, before he straightened slightly as she neared him. "You need only ask," His smile turned seductively playful, as his eyes darkened. A waft of her scent washed over him, tickling his nostrils, and he couldn't help but uncoil a hand from the crossed bundle, and reach for a strand as he twirled with it. She smelled just like their very first encounter when their odd alliance and friendship had formed. He had caught her coming out of a brothel from the back, disheveled and just finished satisfying her lust. He thought it was a rather interesting and scandalous secret..and he couldn't help but want to be a part of it.

He remembered cornering her, and teasing her. He hadn't had the slight intention to really bust her to her family, to Lavi, to anyone really....but the look of dread, a wide-eyed doe she resembled, yet she held an air of defiance...that just seemed to beckon him to test her. It was a game of push and pull that he loved to play. He remembered playfully suggesting a kiss to seal a leak of information, thinking that she wasn't one who would entertain his little play...Much to his surprise, she did and the next thing he knew, she was kissing him. A hint of her smelled like Scarlette, and he knew then he shouldn't, but he dared to close the distance of the kiss, deepening it, just to catch that smell of her upon Kathleen's skin. If he closed his eyes, he could sometimes feel like it was Scarlette.

Now he hadn't and wouldn't dare go all the way with Kathleen particularly, knowing not only was she a Princess, but Lavi's secret little fancy, and Scar's sister. Besides, he respected whatever sort of alliance they have not ******** with it and make it even more complicated. But he was confident enough that he could pleasure her enough with kisses and just the right touches.

His eyes looked down at her pouted lips. She was close enough for a taste..but should he dare? "Do you think it'll go away soon enough?" Forcing his eyes to look away from her lips, he moved the hand twirling the her hair down to her chin. Tilting her head up and off to the side, before those same fingers trailed down to her neck to poke at the mark that had no right being there. "Don't know...but ever try turtlenecks?" He raised a brow before chuckling at the thought of Kathleen wearing such fashion statement.

His chuckle continud even when his curiosity peaked at her words, "Tonight will be interesting don't you think?" He raised a brow slightly confused, "Oh? Why...what's the occasion--"

"Well mostly for me~" He searched his brain for what could possibly be so entailing about the coming night...We'll sea farers were to dock toda--"Ohhhhhhh~ well aren't we a lit--"

"Hey, you two. What're doing?" Someone passed by his leaning figure of the arch, and now stood close beside Kathleen. Lizzie followed by Cal. He found himself blinking at the intrusion, but didn't seem too fazed as he smiled at the youngsters. Maybe he was even a little thankful for their presence. Taking the gem of the choker, he tilted it up as he said, "Kat needed a man's opinion on accessories," He said a shrug. Letting his eyes fall on his youngest brother, a shine of endearment and same playfulness lighted his eyes like it did seeing Al earlier. Side stepping Kathleen as he moved towards Callahan, his arms stretched wide, "Han~ you should give your brother dearest a hug," without permission, he engulfed him in a hug, "I could at least get some love from you right Han?" He squeezed his younger brother a tad bit, before letting go of him, "Al was being extra sour this morning, fufufuf~" He chuckled.

COMPANY :: Kat, Lizzie, CalxxxxxLOCATION :: KitchenxxxxxMOOD :: concerned, amused, thankful, playful

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Your words can crush things that are unseen
So please be CxxAxxRxxExxFxxUxxL with me, I'm sensitive

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Location:Dining room - Company:Lizzie & Kathleen &Yeti - Clothes:Cal - OOC:xxx

It had only been minutes but the black haired male had already quickly bonded with the calico cat, nuzzling his nose to his the soft fur. He looked up at the princess when she mentioned she found them last week. Where the hell had he been? Lalaland? Although he did admit he sometimes spaced off as Lizzie talked at times. She was one to attack you with a thousand questions in a second concerning all of the things she was feeling, so it usually ended up with Callahan becoming only more confused than he was. Although this sort of made him think that he should probably pay closer attention to where she was going. Cal didn't want Lizzie to get in trouble because of her older sister Sophia who had a tendency to wreak havoc everywhere. Honestly he didn't know how his calm level headed brother Al was able to keep tabs on her most of the time, or how he hadn't turned to medicine.

His eyes brightened up as she mentioned naming the kitties, Callahan was only really interested in naming the calico cat as it was the only one that paid attention to it. "Parker, its name is going to be Parker." He said immediately without checking the gender of the cat. Its not like he would have been able to tell either way. He continued stroking the fur of now newly named Parker. It wasn't because Cal was conceited but he really liked his middle name and else nobody used it.

As he continued on, Lizzie seemed slightly more fidgety than before as she held the orange tabby kitten, before she blurted out a question. A crush eh? It was a rather sudden question that left him without words. "I think its safe to say that I have a super duper big crush on......" Callahan said trailing off, giving Lizzie time to feel the suspense."Parker!" He said with a laughed as he put the calico down. He told the kitty he'd be back later on to visit, before he walked up the stairs with Lizzie shutting the basement door. He followed the princess to wherever she went, seeing Kathleen and his brother Wyatt slightly surprised seeing the pair together. Lizzie was the one to ask the question and he listened. Wyatt came closer to him as he gave him a hug. Gladly he returned the hug even wrapping his legs around his brother like old times. "I love you, Yeti~" Callahan said while whispering his nickname into his ear knowing that he didn't want the princesses to know about it. "Al's just acting mean because Princess Sophia isn't around. He'll be better once she returns.." Cal said with a smile before putting his legs back on the ground.

And I'd like to SxxTxxAxxY that way.
You always tell me that is impossible
User Image
User Image

xxx "How long until it kills me?" that was a sentence she hadn't even begun to bring herself to ask during visits like this one. Watching her doctor flip through test results she picked lightly at the sides of her fingers; a nervous habit she had since the beginning of time. "Ms. Scarlette. The medications don't seem to be working unfortunately. There are other treatments, but they're extensive. We could try chemotherapy or even radiation. Of course there is the final resort of removing the cancerous lobe from your right lung, but let's see how well you respond to other treatments before treading that water." Everything he said sent chill through her. The medicine that was meant to slow the spread wasn't working and now being at the month mark was serious enough to be contemplating lung lobe removal. "But, it's not that bad......I don't feel bad. A cough and a slight fatigue at times but that aside I'm fine." she said keeping a calm demeanor on the outside. Maybe she was lying to herself about being fine, perhaps she had somehow talked herself into believing that she was really okay, and stopped seeing the signs of degeneration.

"The cancer is spreading toward your lymph nodes, making you now a stage two. This stage isn't terrible considering it's not an advanced stage just yet, but it's not necessarily where you'd like to be. We'll have to keep an eye on it and see where it goes, if anywhere. Our hope is that it stops spreading without surgery or chemotherapy. I'm going to give you a different medication that should target the cancerous area. If it doesn't work, then we'll move on to other treatments." he said before scribbling down a prescription that needed to be filled and handed it to her. Taking the slip of paper, she felt a lump forming in her throat. "Thank you doctor. Here's what we agreed on." she said as she pulled the fat, money filled white envelope from her purse and gave it to him. "Our little secret." he mused as he opened the envelope and ran a thumb along the crisp bills. Scar walked out of the office and made her way through town. She wasn't planning on heading home until she could suppress the lump in her throat and regain her composure. She wanted to cry but she wouldn't allow herself to cry in front of strangers. Hell, she couldn't even bring herself to cry in front of family or even in front of her trusted servant. One of these days she was going to break down but today was not the day.

Scarlette walked past the cafe she usually stopped at; hunger avoided her at the moment. She instead headed for the park where she could people watch and get her mind off of the news she had just received. Scarlette would have to go have the prescription filled on her way home, since the pharmacy was in that general direction. Finding a bench she took a seat and crossed on knee over the other. Resting her head on the back of the bench she stared up at the tree above, watching the light spew through the little spaced between the leaves. Lifting a hand, she watched the light spill between her fingers for a moment before she closed her hand. If only she could really capture sunlight. It's comforting warmth it's ability to scare away darkness...
She was pulled from her thoughts when something rolled into her foot. "Hey throw the ball back!" someone called out to her. Shifting off of the bench to look at her foot, she noticed a soccer ball sitting beside her. Bringing her eyes up to see the group of teenagers around her age beckoning for the ball she nodded. Standing up, she gently pushed the ball out from beneath the bench and in front of her. Even in heels she had one hell of a kick and with a swift movement of her leg she sent the ball straight to the boy who asked for it.

'Hey you wanna play?' The question brought a smile to her lips. She scanned the area for a moment, almost expecting to see a shock of white hair and slightly scolding eyes staring back at her. When she noticed she was alone she grabbed her things and headed over to where the group was playing soccer. Kicking off her heels and setting them beside her bag she jogged over to the group and introduced herself. These teens didn't know who she was, and they didn't need to. As far as they knew, she was just a lonely girl at the park with good soccer skills. Now with even teams, the game began. Boys versus girls was how the teams were divided this match, and soon Scarlette found herself at a full run toward the opposite goal. Being crushed with the news of not only the engagement but cancer as well, Scarlette had forgotten what it felt like to be a teenager. She hadn't played a game of soccer in a long time. Sure she had her sisters to play sports with, but with everyone growing distant she started to lack the motivation to run around.

User Image

〖▸Location: Doctors office>>Park〗【▹Party:Alone>>Teenagers】〖▸Theme Song: The Milky Way〗【▹Wearing: Outfit

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Kathleen laughed gently at Wyatt at the way he offer his services to him in such an odd manner. It was something she had considered many times even before he had offered it, even before they had become alliances. He was attractive and there was no doubt about it, she wouldn't mind it and she'd actually have fun with it. The thought of Lavi flipping out at her made her smile, it would be even worse to find out it was one of his brothers. Kat didn't know why she loved to tease her dear servant Lavi, and even putting him in intimate situations. Maybe she was a tease but it was because she still saw her servant as the hot headed little kid still in the training academy. "Perhaps I can have a little taste tonight before deciding?" Kathleen said with a smirk. She wasn't completely selfish and actually enjoyed making men feel satisfied it one of the ways she got off. Wyatt took a few strands of her hair, twirling it on his fingers in such a way that it made her remember how they encountered outside of the brothel. She had been begging him not to mention any of it to her family mostly to protect her image. To seal the deal, Kathleen had kissed him deeply and skillfully to show that she meant what she had said.

Kat winced lightly as Wyatt poked the dark mark, it was fresh so it still hurt a little bit. She scoffed lightly at the notion of her wearing a turtleneck shirt, she didn't even own one. In fact it'd probably raise more suspicion if she ever ended up wearing one. Kathleen frowned before poking his hard chest, it was basically pure muscle underneath his shirt. "Turtlenecks are too constricting for me, if I wanted something constricting I'd wear a corset, it is much sexier on me." She said with a smile. Her eyes darkened slightly. "Unless you're secretly into turtlenecks, don't worry I won't judge you too hard." Kat said laughing. The two had been talking about the night's plans when Lizzie and her boy Callahan walked in. She gave a little wave at Callahan with a smile, it wasn't too often she'd see him. Kathleen was thankful that Wyatt was good at making quick believable lies that often got the two out of trouble.

As Wyatt hugged his brother, she did the same to her younger sister as a sort of distraction. Her chest against her sister's barely existent chest, stroking her brown hair. "Elizabette, have you been practicing the piano lately? You know better than anyone that father would be displeased if your skills decline." Kathleen said with a stern tone. "Lizzie, do you know if Sophia is coming back tomorrow?" She asked her youngest sister. Kat was making small chat with Lizzie in order to distract such a clever girl.

[Location: Dining Room/Kitchen ]xxx[Company: Wyatt, Lizzie, and Callahan ]xxx[Clothes: ]xxx[Voice: ] xxx[OOC: D'awwh brother bonding As opposed to brother bondage >//.//> Sowwy for such a short post >,< ]

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Lavi Oliver Aldis

Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires. ❜❜ The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept. ❜❜

========================================

xx x xx I'll take crazy over stupid any day. ❜❜ I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. ❜❜

User Image
                                      The smell of fresh air filled the air, giving the red male a chance to refresh his mind. He was quickly nearing his home: Windsor Manor. Waiting for him there was his illustrious princess that he had dedicated himself to for practically his whole life... or at least, the part of his life that actually matter to him. Now, sitting in the back of a rather expensive convertible (courtesy of the king and queen) with a package containing a necklace that he had been on a quest to find in his hand, Lavi could hardly contain his excitement of return. It would be bliss. Or, it should've been.

"Oh s**t, I dropped my soda"

Lavi's head whipped around to the pest making the return trip with him, only to be disgusted at the sight of an offensive brown liquid seeping into the floor and seat of the car as well as into the clothes of the blond princess sitting beside him. "Princess Sophia, why must you insist on being so vulgar? Honestly, you're sisters are so well-mannered, what happened to you?" Lavi snapped, immediately reaching for his bag and pulling out a traveling kit of cleaning supplies he tended to keep on him at all times just in case. He swiftly went to work, removing what should've been stains from the back seat, keeping up an irritated expression as he did so. "And such repulsive language! You're supposed to set an example for those in lower statuses than yourself" he hissed, "Your mother would be disappointed in you." After removing the soda from the seat, he unbuckled himself and fell onto his hands and knees, carefully tending to the stain on the floor.

Almost immediately, he found his back burdened with the crossed legs of the annoying princess on the seat above. "Why do you scold me when you're the one making such a reckless decision as to unbuckle yourself in a moving vehicle?" Sophie teased, "It makes me uncomfortable to know that you're the one taking care of my eldest sister when you make such moronic decisions like this." Lavi couldn't control a flinch of disgust as she said this. "I wouldn't have had to unbuckle if you didn't have butterfingers" he growled, sitting up abruptly, knocking her legs from his body. He returned to his seat and, after returning his clean-up kit to his bag, he re-buckled himself. "It wouldn't have been much of a problem if you had taken a different car" Sophie retorted, crossing her arms stubbornly.

Lavi looked at her from the corner of his eye, inspecting the stain down the left side of her chest. "It looks like you've gotten sick on yourself" he observed coolly, "It makes you look like a drunk." Sophie looked down at herself and back up at him, unimpressed. "If it bothers you so much, why don't you get your little kit back out and clean me off too?" Sophie questioned sarcastically, "Geez, you're so embarrassing. I don't know how Kat can handle you." Lavi leaned closer to her with an impressive intensity in his eyes. "You know nothing about your sister, do you?" he asked smugly. Sophie leaned over towards him, matching his glare. "I know more than you think" Sophie insisted coolly. The two leaned even closer to each other, creating a atmosphere that could even scare the devil away.

"Arrogant"
                                      "Obsessed"
                                      "Rude"
                                      "Bite me"

The two leaned away from each other abruptly and crossed their arms, looking away from each other, both annoyed. The driver had to stifle a laugh through a fake cough. Lavi rolled his eyes and looked to the manor that they had pulled up in front of. Once they stopped, the servant got out of the car in a rush to get away from the troublesome princess. As he fell through the front door, ignoring Sophie's looks of disgust, the red haired male went straight for the dining room, hearing the voice of his beloved Princess as well as what seemed like most of the other brothers and princesses. As he went, he made sure to smooth out his clothing and hair, hoping to look at least somewhat presentable after the long car ride he had just taken.

"Al's just acting mean because Princess Sophia isn't around. He'll be better once she returns."

"I can't understand why" Lavi stated almost automatically as he stepped into the room and found two of his three siblings as well as two of the four princesses. He acknowledged Kat and Lizzie with a small, innocent smile before nodding to his brothers. "Hello everyone, have you behaved while I was gone?" he asked coolly. His eyes slid over to his princess and landed on the dark mark on her neck. A small twitch of his eyebrow betrayed his desperate attempt to completely disregard the intention of going ballistic on whoever had tainted her usually flawless neck. He regained his composure quickly, however, and looked to his brothers instead. "Wyatt, shouldn't you be with Princess Scarlette? You haven't become a slacker during the short time I was away, right?" Lavi tested before turning to Cal, "And where is the shrimp? His demon has returned with me. I believe she's running rampant around the manor at the moment."

↩ - ◇ - - ◇ - - ◇ - - ◇ - - ◇ -↪

Who? :: Kat, Lizzie, Yeti, Cal
                                      Where? :: The dining room
                                      OOC :: I hope this was alright! ouo

Questionable Genius

10,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
S o p h i axx G r a c exx W i n d s o r
x ═════════════════════ x

The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.❜❜

Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.❜❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                          Long blond hair trailed out behind the young girl as she strode up the stairs and into her room. Once inside, she changed quickly, taking off the new blue blouse she had received from her relatives while she was visiting. There was a newly made stain across the front of it, rendering it useless to her. Giving up before she even tried to get it out, Sophie threw the ruined clothes onto her bedroom floor. She changed into something comfy and returned to the ground floor. Though she heard voices in the other room, she decided not to investigate. She had been away for a while but wasn't interested in committing herself to social activity just yet. The princess would first walk about the gardens.

Outside, the young girl ran first to the stable, eager to see her horse. Kaiser had no doubt awaited her return with anticipation; she was the only one who would talk and ride the unpredictable young stallion. Without her, the black horse was generally left alone without a soul to keep him company, how lonely he must've been! The girl moved to the last stall in time to hear an exciting neighing. "Kai baby, how are you?" Sophie giggled cheerfully, "You wouldn't believe the trouble I had to go through today to get here!" The horse nudged Sophie's shoulder appreciatively. "I had to deal with that half-wit Lavi. I don't see why anyone likes him" she sighed.

Sophie leaned against Kaiser's stall door with a small smile. "I wonder... has Al visited you at all while I was away? I hope so," Sophie stated, "If not, I'll have to punish the runt." Her mouth expelled a small laugh at the thought and she gave Kaiser a final pat. "I'll visit again soon, right now, I have some things to do... unfortunately" she said kindly. The princess left reluctantly, glancing back at Kaiser several times to see the horse watching her expectantly. It practically broke her heart to leave the poor horse sitting there once more by himself

Now, she moved to the trees, climbing up one in particular to see if the birds that had been nesting there had left yet. It seemed they hadn't, although, the baby birds inside had become much bigger. It'd be soon that they'd fly. She was a little jealous. These babies would see the world before she could! And, of course, she would travel the world. She never had any real intention of going through the arranged marriage. She'd promised herself that she'd run away with Kaiser before something so ridiculous could happen. And, just for the hell of it, she'd steal Lizzie away too. There was no way that Sophie would let her best (and youngest) explorer be forced into a marriage that she was too inexperienced for. Completely unacceptable. Plus, in order to adventure with Sophie, one needed to drop everything and go at a single word. A husband would merely drag Lizzie down.

Content with what was going on in the tree, Sophie climbed down and sat in the soft grass below, enjoying the view of the garden. The sun was warm against her bare skin and she closed her eyes, enjoying the smells of the flowers around her. Mixed with the long car ride that she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep on and the sudden fit of comfort she got from the nature outside, the young girl fell asleep. She was exhausted.

9,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image███████████████████████████████████████████████

PrincessElizabette Alexandria Windsor

User Image
                                              At that very moment, Lizzie was less concerned with what her sneaky older sister was doing with Scarlett's servant and more on the teenage turmoil she was experiencing. Back in the basement she'd finally rustled up the courage to ask her question and it was brushed away. She was being completely serious and Callahan kept her waiting for a stupid answer. Her face fell when he pronounced his love for the kitten he named Parker. If Sophia were here she might tease Lizzie for asking such a thing, but at least she'd take her seriously.

And now the brothers were caught in an embrace, which Kathleen strangely followed suit to with her. The youngest princess was locked tight in her arms, her forehead resting on her sister's shoulder. It wasn't comfortable to be honest. She sort of felt like she was being crushed by her sister's large breasts. reminding her of how non-existent hers were. If she were any shorter she'd probably be swallowed by the buggers. But at least now her face was hidden. Tears were starting to well in her eyes due to frustration and confusion. Plus this hug was forced. Kathleen hardly ever touched her. Not to mention, she was bringing up piano. "Are you feeling well, Kathleen? You're being really weird." Elizabette disregarded the oldest's distractions and wiggled out of her hold, rubbing her chest as she stepped back. If anyone's piano skilled had declined it was Kat's. She wasn't nearly as fond of playing as Lizzie was.

After backing away, she observed the red head up and down. Kat was always so polished and put together, yet she had some kind of mysterious flair to her that drew guys in. Elizabette was starting to wonder if she should dress less modestly and stuff her bra. All guys seemed to be interested in was that stuff anyway. And now the brothers were saying Al would be less cranky if his girl was around. Had everyone solved the maze that was love and left her behind? It was times like these that she wished Sophia was there to help her.

To her surprise, this wish became a reality the moment she thought it. Lavi sauntered in and told them he'd brought the other princess back with him. Lizzie smiled brightly at this and pondered leaving the group to find her fellow explorer. The brunette decided she was in need of a makeover and that would require the help of her spunky leader. So, without a word, she left the others and Cal and went outside. If Sophie wasn't inside with them then there were only a few places she could be. Kaiser snorted when she peeked her head into the stable and saw it was empty of people so she went towards the woods. She was there lying in front of the nearest tree, snoring even. She must have been tired from traveling and Lizzie couldn't bring herself to wake her just yet, so she lied back next to her and stared up at the clouds.

location//outside by the stable mood//determined company//sophia. song// voice// outfit// ooc// I referred to Kat's boobs as buggers xD Sorry this is crap.
                                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyatt couldn't help but laugh when Callahan even wrapped his legs around him in their hug. It's times like these that he remembers just how young Callahan was. Kind of easy to forget, when he's a giant as he is. How times really do fly. He could see from the corner of his eyes Kathleen following suit, and he couldn't help but smile. It family loving time! The smile on his face widened as he gave one squeeze to his words. Somehow the nickname he sometimes loathes doesn't seem so hateful when Cal was the one to says it. But he couldn't help but tease him, as a feigned annoyance marked his features. When Callahan jumped off him, and widened the distance between them, he moved his hands to his cheeks and tugged at them. "You are cheeky, cheeky,"

"Al's just acting mean because Princess Sophia isn't around. He'll be better once she returns.."

"I can't understand why,"

Wyatt dropped his hands, and raised a brow as he turned to look at the direction of the familiar voice, just as their eldest brother Lavi walked into the room. A sneaky little grin slipped on his face at the word, "behave,"---his eyes flickering to Kathleen as he brought a hand to his own neck in the pretense of rubbing it, but Kat would know it as a warning. "Well-behaved as we'll ever be~ but I do say...so many god damn mosquitos everywhere," His eyes fell only a millisecond to Kathleen, but just as fast turned to Lavi with a teasing smile as he nudged him. "I think they heard the repellant would be gone for a while," He chuckled at his doubled meaning little play. Lavi was known to be a total neat freak that not a single dust or bug would be in sight...but he was also a sort of "keep away" talisman...no men, especially, would come near Kathleen if he was just by and around.

And that mark? To other people, it may not be visible, but Lavi was the most attentive when it comes to Kat. Wyatt decided this time to give him a hug without his permission to complete his brotherly lovin'. "Ahhhhh~ Lavi Lavi~ How was your---" "Wyatt, shouldn't you be with Princess Scarlette?" His smile darkened slightly, but retained its playful demeanor at the mention of Scarlette. He added a chuckle, "We are sort of playing...cat and mouse," A glint of mischief lighted his eyes. As he moved himself away from Lavi, a coy little smile appeared on his face. "Slacker? Moi?" He feigned hurt, "Heheheheheh~ Al was sure to take keep me in line while you were away," The resemblance of Lavi and Al in appearance and mannerism was there....the only difference was Lavi was more aggressive as Al was subtle...maybe that was a way to put it. He shrugged his shoulders as Lavi questioned Al's whereabouts. "Moping?" He chuckled, but watched as the youngest of the princesses left the group, his eyes looking to Cal with raised brows before he addressed the group. "Well," His eyes looked to his nonexistant watch. "I think it might just be time for me to catch a mouse no?" He added his notorious little smile and that infectious sparkle in his eyes.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Wyatt..."

Looking up, his eyes met the confused gaze of a man in a white lab coat. Scarlette's doctor. A little smile greeted him, as Wyatt pushed himself off the wall, his crossed hands dropped beside him and slipped into his pockets. "Doc," His head bobbed to acknowledge him. Looking pass the doctor, Wyatt looked, but no familiar brunette peeked back. "Where's Scar?" His brows furrowed. "She left a good 20-30 minutes ago,"

- - - - - - - - - -

"You know where she is, don't you, Marge?"

"Your little princess?"

Wyatt didn't answer, but glowered at her. "Heheheheh~ come on don't be so sour, I might know where she is...I might not...why don't you give me a little kiss, and I might remember,"

- - - - - - - - - -

As he neared the park in a gallop, he slowed his pace as he spotted the familiar brunette. And she was running. The scene had pricked at every nerve in his body again. "What the hell is that girl think she's doing," He nearly spat. Taking intidmidating strides towards the field, but as he neared the bleachers of the field, something stopped him from moving forwards. Scarlette had turned her head to look behind her as she ran, a big and carefree smile bore on her face. The scene softened the anger in Wyatt's eyes, and he couldn't bring himself to drag her out of the field just yet. It had been a while since he had seen that. Her smile. It irked him that he hadn't caused that smile himself, but a part of him did not dare be selfish and could only smile slightly as she smiled as well.

So he let her be.

He looked to the bleachers, and moved himself up--taking a seat at the corner of the second or third row. Letting his elbows fall on his knees, he let a palm hold his chin as he watched. In a matter of a few seconds, he could guess that the teams were divided by girls versus boys. They all looked to be about his age and Scar's age, and at the thought, he debated whether he should join, just in case one of those guys decide to pull a touchy move. Maybe he shouldn't...his presence would probably make Scar lose that smile...and he'd kill for even a second of a glimpse of it.

As he began to ponder and watch Scar play, some of Scar's own teammates (the girls), had seemed to have gotten a glimpse of Wyatt. Two or three had stopped or slowed in their play, and had huddled to giggle as they began to point and giggle some more. From the corner of his eyes, he could catch some waving, a little curious he turned his head to look...and sure enough, some were trying to catch his eyes. Urgh..how bothersome. Wyatt could only smile back, giving them a small little wave before turning back to watch, but the girls didn't seem to want to return playing and continued to wave or giggle.

[[ ooc:: so this is crap XD i am sooo sorry~ // OUTFIT ]]

COMPANY :: Lavi, Kat, Lizzie, Cal // Doctor // Marge // Scar and some teenagersxxxxxLOCATION :: Mansion // Hospital // Somewhere shady // ParkxxxxxMOOD :: Playful // Worried // Irritated // Irritated >> At peace >> Annoyed (?)
User Image
User Image

xxx Scarlette chased the ball back and forth a few more times before she realized the size of her team was getting smaller. Pausing, she noticed the rest of her team, including the goalie were all huddled together and waving. Letting her light green orbs float over to the bleachers she spotted Wyatt sitting and watching. Just how long her had been there she was unsure of. She hadn't bothered calling, or even texting him bout her news. That simple thought made her grin fall. "Enough games Scarlette." she whispered to herself as the boys easily scored the winning goal. Letting her attention flick away from Wyatt, she glanced over to the boys who were relishing in their victory. "Hey you guys did good up until the last round." said the male who had originally asked her to play. "Yeah we did alright." she said with a light shrug. "Are you up for another game?" he asked curiously. Scarlettte shook her head, "I've got to go, maybe another time." she said with a light gesture in the direction of the bleachers. The male's eyes flicked over to notice the white haired male sitting on the bleachers and then back to Scarlette. "Hey let me see your hand." he said as he pulled a pen out of his pocket and uncapped it. Holding out her hand, he scrawled what looked like a phone number onto her palm. "Just in case you ever wanted to play again." he said capping the pen. Scarlette looked at her palm and nodded, "Alright, thanks." she said.

After she had pulled her shoes on and gathered her things, she walked toward the bleachers. "Hey." she said, her teeth sank into her lower lips. She felt like a child who was in trouble. "I probably should have called before I started playing, but..." she trailed off. She wasn't going to admit that she was on the verge of tears after her visit. "I've got to go to the pharmacy really quick, they should have the prescription ready by now, and then we can go home." she said, simply changing the subject.

User Image

〖▸Location: Park〗【▹Party:Teenagers >>Wyatt】〖▸Theme Song: The Milky Way〗【▹Wearing: Outfit

((Sorry it's short and crappy, I rushed it because I'm going somewhere, but I'll be back later tonight.))
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Xspacerz
                    spacerzX
                    spacerzX
                    spacerzX
                    𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖

Xmillieb𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝
                    xxX&& 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕
                    tab I WONDER WHY YOUR`E ALWAYS THERE ...
                    tab tab tab xxxxmilliebabesyb...EVEN WHEN I`M NOT SUPPOSE TO CARE

𝑖-𝑖`𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 × × × 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠xxx
                    XFOR WHAT YOU AND I COULD BE . FOR WHAT YOU AND I COULD BE
                            tab tab tab for.all.eternity.for.all.eternity.for.all.eternity

X
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    allan jace aldis THE SECOND YOUNGEST SERVANT

Seeing as Wyatt would not say anymore to him, and had even dared to close the door on his face, he decided that he would just waste precious time standing around here like a total creep. With a heavy sigh on his part, he took one more glance at the door, before he shoved his hands in his pockets and went to his own room.

He didn't think he could hate waking up so early in the morning more than he did now. Normally, his hatred for waking up in general was just something that came natural, his hatred grew when he did it for the sake of Sophia's tendencies. Because Sophia was the kind of person to do crazy s**t at any given time---a time bomb if you will, that had no set timer...she will go off whenever and wherever---sacrificing his mornings and his nights to see her wake up, and see her go to sleep, was a must. He had thought that Sophia leaving him behind was a blessing. He could focus more on his drawing, have the time for himself that he wouldn't normally have when Sophia was around. But it proved to be more stressful than actually relaxing---because not being able to see what kind of mess Sophia was getting in, his mind went crazy with assumptions and scenarios that had no right being there. It made him crazy with worry.

A look of irritation crossed his features, as he rolled to his sides and looked at the wall. He grew even more irritated with the unsual silence that gave way to his god forbidden thoughts. With a frustrated groan, he abruptedly sat right up, with a cuss, "Damn itttttttt~" Another growl. Sliding himself off the bed, he bitterly crossed the room to his desk, and grabbed himself a pencil and his drawing notebook. He might as well get his mind elsewhere before he goes crazy with worry.

- - - - - - - -

"You know she's a lot to handle, right Kaiser?" The stallion only neighed before munching on the stem of carrots Al had offered to him. "I should be free doing whatever the hell I want to do," He scoffed, "But even in my head she's creating a mess," Another neigh. "You know how she's like..." As the stallion continued to munch, he neighed and looked at Al. "I'm not mad she didn't take me," Al stated crossing his arms. The stallion gave him a look that seemed to question that, "I'm not." Al decisively and stubbornly said. "Don't give me that look Kaiser," A moment of silence from the stallion as it turned its head from him. God, how crazy must he look right now. "Aish..I don't even know why I'm talking to a horse," Al softly, but frustratedly mentioned, before a chuckle escaped his lips. Reaching for the horse's mane again, he gave him a few pats, letting the horse finish the remainder of the carrots before picking up his pencil and drawing book and leaving.

- - - - - - - -

He had been sketching away, on top of the neighboring tree, when he looked up to catch a glimpse of his subject (the nest of birds), and Sophia's face sauntered into view. He blinked. What the h-- He looked around. Was he hallucinating now too? Placing the pencil behind his ear, he rubbed his eyes...but found that the image was still there. A few moments of shameless staring, and then Sophia began to move. Al didn't seem to want to make a move or sound, as he watched her drop to the floor and soon just sat there. Motionless. He wondered how long it would take for her to notice him up there. Then her eyes began to close...He couldn't help but tilt his head, and furrow his brow at he even watched her go to sleep. His face contorted with worry. What if she caught a cold? What if she gets bitten by something rabid? What if---would he dare to wake her even knowing that she must be real tired?

Anything to keep those what ifs from happening, he thought decisively. A rustling came to the right, and soon Lizzie joined the slump form of Sophia, and another line of worry added to Al's face.

Stabling the pencil behind his ear, he closed his drawing pad, and dropped it to the ground. First dangling his feet off the branch, he held tightly on the branch, before he slid slowly and carefully off. Moments later, he was dangling a few inches, maybe a foot in distance infront of Sophia and Lizzie, right above the dropped notepad, before dropping to the ground with bended knees. "Hmph!" He made the sound, as he hit the ground. Turning around, as he straightened himself up, he picked up his notepad, and turned on his heel, turning to look at the pair silently before he greeted. "Yo~" He let his eyes travel to Lizzie at first for a moment, "When did they arrive?" He walked close to Sophia's sleeping form and nudging her foot. "Oy," No sound, other than her snoring. He raised a brow. Crouching down, his hands poked lightly at her cheeks, "Oy~" He repeated again, still no reaction. She must be really tired, and at the realization, he can't help but groan to himself. "Urghhhh,"

"Why is she sleeping in a place like this," He groaned as he began to look around. Turning to Lizzie, he couldn't help but raise a brow at her expression. "Is something the matter Lizzie?" He questioned tilting his head. Then he began to look around again. Where was Callahan? It was odd not to see the two together. As his eyes landed back to Sophia he pushed the thought aside, "Hold that question..." He had to take care of Sophia first. Shoving his pencil and notepad to Lizzie he added, "And hold these," Before he took hold of one of Sophia's hand, pulling her body towards him, just as he turned, and supported her weight against him. "I'm not letting her catch a cold," He placed both hands around his neck, and let her head fall on his shoulder, before he stood up, and took hold of legs. Piggyback style, and began to walk, assuming that Lizzie would just follow, since what a trouble it would be if he has to hunt her down later to get his sketchbook back.

[[ooc:: oh gawd...if I controlled your characters too much in this post, and it is a bother, please just let me know and i'll fix it XD didn't know what else to write T___T

OUTFIT]]

COMPANY :: Lizzie and SophiaxxxxxLOCATION :: Gardens Pathway..(?)xxxxxMOOD :: - - - - -

////////////////////////////

Beloved Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

As Lizzie backed away Kathleen raised her eyebrow slightly, weren't siblings suppose to enjoy hugs? Even if they were rather forced. "Are you feeling well, Kathleen? You're being really weird." Her younger sibling asked. She shook her head her head no with a slight laugh. "I'm feeling perfect." She answered with a confident smile plastered on face. Knowing Lizzie, bringing up the piano is what caused her to ask. Kat was musically talented but it was something she loathed doing mostly because the queen pressured and exploited her to do it. Anything that had to do with the queen was what Kathleen hated, she seemed to disagree with anything she said or thought. That b***h even manipulated her dad to get all of her and her sisters married. Thinking of the queen caught her off guard for when Lavi entered the dining room, Wyatt was making subtle motions using his neck. Kat turned over to Lizzie who had already disappeared from sight, leaving Callahan behind which was rather odd. Perhaps he had ticked her off? She adjusted her choker,making sure it covered the mark even though she figured Lavi had already seen it. Kathleen looked at Lavi for a few seconds as he talked to his two brothers before Wyatt left, presumably after Scarlette. She gave him a nonchalant wave as he left despite the conversation earlier. If tonight was the night they took their alliance further, let it be so for she was ready and willing. This secret hadn't turned out so bad after all as it did have it's perks. It was now only Lavi, Callahan, and herself left in the dining room, as Lavi seemed to have the effect of repelling every male within a mile.

Since her servant decided to arrive a day earlier than expected, it cut down on her ability to let her guard down thus he was going to suffer a little. Kathleen glanced over at her servant for a second before walking with her hips swaying naturally towards Callahan. Deciding to tease the boy, despite knowing that males were a hormone timebomb waiting to explode. She studied the boy's face that held beautiful colored eyes and she looked down at the rest of him. Cal was very tall especially for his age and seemed to be rather gentle. Looking back up at the boy's face she grabbed a bit of his hair, her hand brushed by his face rather on purpose in order to tease Lavi. "Callahan, you have beautiful hair, I love it. I could comb my fingers through it all day. Lizzie's lucky to have a looker like you." Kathleen said before poking the boy on the cheek. She then faced Lavi with a rather apathetic look to her face.

"Oh, hi Lavi, did you get what I asked you to? Kathleen said holding out her hand, expecting the boy to hand her what she had sent him to go get. He was probably going to go off on her for not giving him a more warming welcome such as a hug or something but the way he reacted often caused Kat to do things that pissed him off on purpose. It was like a game to her, wondering what buttons to press to make him the angriest.

[Location: Dining Room/Kitchen ]xxx[Company: Callahan and Lavi ]xxx[Clothes: ]xxx[Voice: ] xxx[OOC: bleh bleh]

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Your words can crush things that are unseen
So please be CxxAxxRxxExxFxxUxxL with me, I'm sensitive

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Location:Dining room - Company:Kathleen & Lavi - Clothes:Cal - OOC:Poor Cal and his nervousness.

Callahan only laughed as his older brother called him cheeky, as the youngest he often did or said things but usually got off the hook. Well maybe not so much with Lavi but Wyatt and Al usually dismissed him. One by one, Lizzie and Wyatt left the room off to look for people. Normally he would have followed after Lizzie, but she was going to see her sister Sophia and he didn't want to intrude. Not to mention that he was rather frightened by the loud mouthed girl even if she was a lot shorter than him. He turned around after waving goodbye to his brother and princess facing the two that stood before him. The atmosphere held an awkward tension as it usually did around them. It was well known to his brothers and him that Lavi was rather infatuated with Kathleen even if she wasn't very receptive of him.

At times, Cal would laugh at such odd dynamic they had and wondered why they didn't schedule to switch or anything. He often worried that Lavi would get a heart attack with how much he freaked over his princess. As they stood in silence, it gave Callahan a chance to think about what Lizzie was trying to get across by asking him his crush. Why did she have a sudden interest in his nonexistent love life? He shrugged it and blinked back into reality. Kathleen had approached him, grabbing his hair. Feeling her hand brush across his face, he felt himself get warm with a blush. "Callahan, you have beautiful hair, I love it. I could comb my fingers through it all day. Lizzie's lucky to have a looker like you." The princess said. It only intensified his blush making him look down however instead of meeting the empty space he was familiar with, he was met with Kat's chest his eyes widening in surprise. He was used to Lizzie's flat chest not this! He looked at her face, deciding that was only safe place to look. "...Ah...t-thank you Princess Kathleen" Callahan said shyly before she greeted his brother despite knowing he had been there all along.

Girls were so confusing.

And I'd like to SxxTxxAxxY that way.
You always tell me that is impossible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out