Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Sage

Lovely Broken Soul
rasalhagues

"Bye." A simple farewell to company that was probably going to be trouble in his future. Shutting the door, he looked as Dominique and said, "It's fine. You're here now, you're more or less comfortable on the couch, it seems silly to force you up and out. I really don't give a rat's a** if you're a drifter or not so long as you aren't the sort to rob and murder wantonly."

Friendly Hunter

rjjuarbe

The man took off being trailed swiftly by his new accomplice. He hated the idea that the murderer he had so eagerly been hunting turned out to be a child and he could do nothing to avenge all those families who would never see there loved ones again. After a few blocks he picked out an old rundown bar that looked to be empty and he broke the door to splinters. He turned to the boy and said, "Get in quickly before anyone sees! You and I need to have a talk."

The child nodded, ducking inside the place. He was still CLEARLY frightened but he wasn't about to question this man right now.
"...Whadda we need to talk about...?"

rjjuarbe
The assassin felt more uncomfortable in this city than he had ever felt. Everyone knows vampires are fiction and yet here he was forced to believe in what he knew wasn't real. He looked past her to see the cabal of freaks she was leading him toward.....though she looked like his late beloved, his wife would have never been seen congregating with such people. He shot her a look of discomfort but continued to follow her anyway.

She led him towards the manor, leading him towards the steps.
"Adrian! I found the guy!"
"How did you get your powers?" The angry detective looked the boy up and down reading him very quickly. "It is obvious you were only acting in selfdefense however atleast three victims were normal law abiding citizens so what happened there? Now I have been hunting you for far too long and your pattern leads me to believe that you can either teleport or you are not the only person flash frying their opponents."

Feline Sage

rasalhagues

((Waiting on you >>;; ))
AnCatDubh
"Bye." A simple farewell to company that was probably going to be trouble in his future. Shutting the door, he looked as Dominique and said, "It's fine. You're here now, you're more or less comfortable on the couch, it seems silly to force you up and out. I really don't give a rat's a** if you're a drifter or not so long as you aren't the sort to rob and murder wantonly."

Devoted Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I can see that you did," Adrian answered, stepping out to meet the girl and her prisoner, leering angrily at the assassin. The front step had been cleaned, even the blood having been wiped away, leaving just Adrian and his butler there to leer at the young man. "I trust you have a good reason for delivering him to us alive? He DID just kill a guest on our front doorstep. I'm not usually inclined to letting my houseguests be murdered," he pointed out, silently, pressing a hand up to the rim of his glasses so he could leer at the assassin.
As Adrian spoke to the vampire a man came out from behind them, hidden in shadow, and tapped our assassin on his shoulder. "Sir Pane has broken contact with us and his intentions are probably to kill the vampire."

Friendly Hunter

"It wasn't the best place for it of course, but it sounds like he was hired to kill him. If the guy had a hit out on him, he probably wasn't the most upstanding individual." She answered with a shrug. ...Though upon hearing the newcomer's statement, a hand smacked to her face.
"...Brilliant. Really. ******** GREAT." She muttered.
"I'm really... REALLY getting sick of being hunted!"

Devoted Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Don't be TOO concerned about it. I'll have my butler go pick up those friends of yours, and in the meantime, you can stay here. Whoever's been hired to take care of you will have a hard time getting through my entire serving staff, me, AND my Aunt Winter," he insisted.

"... But for future reference, in my experience, one makes as many enemies doing the right thing as the wrong. And doing the right thing more often upsets the kind of people willing and able to pay for a silent disappearance," Adrian pointed out, before gesturing the vampiress and her new... Friend inside.

The great lion of a chef gave the assassin a wary, warning leer, but said and did nothing else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff