Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now, a good thing to know was that Tyran was not exactly sane. Neither did he like having his space invaded being for that was done enough in the lab. He was meekly fine with the scientist who made him to examine him up close, however not with some random girl. He reached out and took the girl's throat, and with surprising speed removed a knife from a sheath at his hip and held it to her throat, placing his arm around her waist and pulling her against him, baring the blade at her neck." Vanku", he said softly, gazing at the man with his silvery iris'." Come with me or the girl get's her blood spilled across the ground", he smiled.

Tipsy Prophet

Sercauda rose to his feet as he saw the reaction of the new beings entrance. Leaping down from the top of the building, he stood off in an alley way. His form slightly crouched as he was ready to strike if the need be, or if things got out of hand. Though few knew of him, he was quite the fighter, never willing to back down, nor give up on anything.

Distinct Vampire

CheshireCat19
Now, a good thing to know was that Tyran was not exactly sane. Neither did he like having his space invaded being for that was done enough in the lab. He was meekly fine with the scientist who made him to examine him up close, however not with some random girl. He reached out and took the girl's throat, and with surprising speed removed a knife from a sheath at his hip and held it to her throat, placing his arm around her waist and pulling her against him, baring the blade at her neck." Vanku", he said softly, gazing at the man with his silvery iris'." Come with me or the girl get's her blood spilled across the ground", he smiled.

Vanku stood and smirked "Sure where ever are we going?"
CheshireCat19
User Image
Stacy looks at him in fear.
"What's going on? Let me go! Take the money! It's in the register!"
Vanku the Insane
CheshireCat19

Vanku stood and smirked "Sure where ever are we going?" "Vanku no!" She grabs his arm, trying to pull him away.

Distinct Vampire

chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
CheshireCat19

"Vanku no!" She grabs his arm, trying to pull him away.

He doesnt budge and looks at her "Who are you to tell me to not go?" He removes his arm while sending her a mental message "Just get home ok? I'll be ok just listen to me"
-slams tail on floor- my i kill them sister if the touch the kids
"The labs." The thing Tyran really wanted to do was slit the girl's throat right then, or cut open her stomach and carress the steaming entrails that would droop out. Of course, he wasn't allowed to satisfy his sadistic ideas at that point or his creator would be angered. He removed the knife and shoved the girl away."Oh? I was hoping you'd put up some kind of protest. Then I'd be able to kill her. . .Oh well", he looked over at the woman who protested."Is she special to you? How precious", he giggled, resheathing the knife."I wonder what you would do if I killed her, and how you would respond to her agonized wails."
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
CheshireCat19

"Vanku no!" She grabs his arm, trying to pull him away.

He doesnt budge and looks at her "Who are you to tell me to not go?" He removes his arm while sending her a mental message "Just get home ok? I'll be ok just listen to me" "Stubborn as always, my friend. Fine. I suppose we will finish our meeting at a later date." She gets up and walks to her brother.
"Calm down, you."

Distinct Vampire

CheshireCat19
"The labs." The thing Tyran really wanted to do was slit the girl's throat right then, or cut open her stomach and carress the steaming entrails that would droop out. Of course, he wasn't allowed to satisfy his sadistic ideas at that point or his creator would be angered. He removed the knife and shoved the girl away."Oh? I was hoping you'd put up some kind of protest. Then I'd be able to kill her. . .Oh well", he looked over at the woman who protested."Is she special to you? How precious", he giggled, resheathing the knife."I wonder what you would do if I killed her, and how you would respond to her agonized wails."

He slaps the girl who grabbed his arm to put the point across "Shes just some idiot who seems to think my life matters" Then he waits "So you going to lead the way or what? Honestly I don't have all day"
Vanku the Insane
CheshireCat19

He slaps the girl who grabbed his arm to put the point across "Shes just some idiot who seems to think my life matters" Then he waits "So you going to lead the way or what? Honestly I don't have all day" "See if I offer to pay for your coffee again you b*****d!" She gets up and grabs her brother's hand pulling him out of the building.

Distinct Vampire

He shrugs staring at the creature "Well are we going, or are you going to admire my looks all day?" How could he be such a smart a** in this creatures face?
"Oh, I was hoping for some beautiful bond to be between you two. Then if one of you died the agony and despair would be just even more precious. Too bad. He smiled at the man's words."You really do have nice features. I'd of hoped to destroy them myself. Flaws make things just prettier. Oh well, my master wouldn't be pleased at that, anyway. Follow me, I wouldn't really want for anyone else to get hurt unnessesarily." he headed to the door.

Distinct Vampire

CheshireCat19
"Oh, I was hoping for some beautiful bond to be between you two. Then if one of you died the agony and despair would be just even more precious. Too bad. He smiled at the man's words."You really do have nice features. I'd of hoped to destroy them myself. Flaws make things just prettier. Oh well, my master wouldn't be pleased at that, anyway. Follow me, I wouldn't really want for anyone else to get hurt unnessesarily." he headed to the door.

Vanku shrugged and followed him "So the institute sent you to get me? I wonder why"
Vanku the Insane
He shrugs staring at the creature "Well are we going, or are you going to admire my looks all day?" How could he be such a smart a** in this creatures face?
Sorry to do this Vanku -kicks him- you have a problem with creatures?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games