Welcome to Gaia! ::

leon_flare
BakaNe
leon_flare
Leon laughed back."The the younger part of the human race is like that minus the crap part."he said chucking a knife with a tracker on it at her.

Ami sighed, leaning to the left and allowign the knife to whiz past her. "I've been doing this kind of stuff for over a hundred years, pup, don't underestimate me."

Leon throws Ikubara off and says to Ami"Leave im not stopping you."

Ami chuckled, holding her head. "That's what I intended, pup." She said, heading towards a nearby town.

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
"Get off it"Leon mumbled to Ikubara."if you want to kill me do it,if you want to protect them you can leave.Im not going to pull a sharp move at this distance.
*turns into a black jaguar and runs by the girl and looks up at her*
sweatdrop (Emmz: *sits and eats popcorn until her character wakes up, lol) 3nodding

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
"I said i would'nt stop her,never said i wouldnt follow."Leon mumbled and silently walked into the bushes and followed.
*continues to protect the girl*
leon_flare
"I said i would'nt stop her,never said i wouldnt follow."Leon mumbled and silently walked into the bushes and followed.

Ami stopped at an inn, paying for a room and entering it, she placed the girl on the bed and took a seat in one of the nearby chairs, waiting for her to awaken.
ikubara4
*continues to protect the girl*

Maaaaaa.. I'm a coyote demon.
*jumps through a window at the inn and turns into a human shape*

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
"I'll wait till a better time."Leon laughed walking to a store.

[brb dinner]
Name: Onimous
Race: Omni-Elemental Demon
Weapon/s RT-20 Antimateriel Sniper Rifle :Firing Caliber 20x110mm HE=High Explosive .Two Customized Colt Government model Series 80 .45ACP :Caliber Caliber: .45 ACP AP .Neostead shotgun :Gauge 12 ( 2 3/4" - 70 mm chamber .M4 carbine with older style M203 40mm grenade launcher :Caliber 5.56mm NATO .Grenade :HE Thermite .Emulation and Menipulation of Elements .
((Why are we getting all thr frowning guys godammit??)
I'm not one, but my sig is messed up crying
Maiya stirred and opened her eyes slightly. Her vision slowly came back to her and she tried to sit up
ikubara4
I'm not one, but my sig is messed up crying

You're a guy? What's with the rose?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out