Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules are simple:
1.No Spamming, flaming, or munching (Bumps are okily ((okay)) )
2.No overly romantic stuff (I know that is unlikely, but I just don't want the unlikely to happen
3.You are free to RP other creatures to attack (demons, Lycan, ect.)
3.5:You may change the mission, as the story goes. We could, for example, have to fight off demons, and you decide, "A demon warrior uses a crystal jewel, that empowers him" And some way or another, we must get the jewels.
4.You must post you character's appearance in the topic. Nothing more is required. But you are free to post it. Just know that I won't read anything more then your appearance.
My appearance: Face of avatar, but wearing old fashioned garbs, with the same gloves and shoes. I have a special sword that appears and disappears at will, and disintigrates demons in one hit (exceptions to demons with counteracting swords.) Fairly lean, but muscles are easy to see.

Kain stood frozen to the spot. His demon opponant laughed maniacly, as the dark world overhead came down.
"This is it, my dear demon hunter," He bellowed gleefully, "Earth and Hell are one, and Lucifer's servants are free!"
Kain acted fast. He threw his powerful sword through the demon, and the demon disintagrated. He recreated his sword in his hand, and stood watching the dark planet. It was moving quite fast, and Kain was well aware that the impact was not going to affect anyone. But once the worlds combine, the demons would all be unleashed.
He almost forgot he was still in midfight. He quickly whirled his sword, but noticed all the demons were gone. He considered that they were afraid, but realized they just didn't want to get hit by there planet.
Kain walked out of the battle scarred wasteland, and decided to head to the small village nearby. The Dark Moon of Hell leaned ever closer, but again, Kain could do no harm to it. He'd have to kill the demons. He'd have to slay Lucifer and Satan, so as to save the world.
((May I join?

Edit: I take that as a yes))
((*blink blink* But technically arent Lucifer and Satan the same being?

Appearance: He has Silk-like black hair that extends down to the top of his neck(in the fashion of my avatar), and seemingly tranquil sapphire eyes. His clothing changes regularly, though at the moment his is clad in his traditional Black tanktop, Black jean pants and long, black, reinforced trenchcoat.))

Hyuga looked up from atop a near by building, at the sphere moving towards the earth, radiating dark flames as it moved towards an inevitable collision. "....Hmmm....I would've never though Lucifer would go this far....He must want earth more than ever if he's willing to desecrate it in the process...He's so impatient..." He shrugged slightly as he stepped off the building top, plummeting towards the ground. He turned a flip, and landed with out a sound, gently on his feet. He looked up again and started to walk off. "....Its gonna get real ugly...real fast..."
((*Blink blink again* Every body die?))

Several figures fell silently in behind him, each on clad in a dark crimson cloak that drug the ground behind them, deep hoods pulled low, concealing their faces. Hyuga continued walking aware of the presence of the four, though pretending to remain unaware. ...Besides...they prebably know I know they're there....
((I'm not dead.))

Appearance: First avi edit, without the tail and ears.

Ami sits up quickly, still drowsy from sleeping. She places her hands over her heart and feels the burning wound given to her by a demon. It acts as a warning, shooting pain through her chest whenever demons are near.

"Ugh, I thought I had seen the last of them." she mutters to herself as she gets dressed. Then she walks outside to see a glowing red ball coming for earth. "This could be...bad."
Appearance: My avi but she has a silver brachlet too, and earring on her right cat ear and sometimes a hooded purple cape with a mouth piece.

*A girl sits up on the roof of a building with her hood and mouth piece on. she just stares out thinking.* What is going on out there? *she jumps form the roof and walks into a bar. takes a seat at the bar.*
Suddenly, without warning, the two cloaked figures in the front of the group, raised their hands. The other two dashed off to the sides, one to the left the other to the right, comming around to the front of Hyuga. Hyuga smirked slightly as he stopped walking. "I was wondering when you'd make your move..." The two figures infront of him sneered as they removed their cloaks, tossing them aside. They appeared to be two normal humans, dressed in thick leather clothing, that was all a deep red in colour. The only thing that made them stand apart were the massive, crimson red angel wings that adorned their backs. The one to the left spoke. "Hyuga...So nice to be given the chance to meet you...The master has sent us to make sure that you dont interfere with his...little plan..." Hyuga crossed his arms over his chest. "He wants to keep me from interfering, yet he sinds common thug demons after me? Thats kinda pathetic on his part, y'know?"
*orders some hot tea. her muselse hurt from two days of travling with out rest. when the tea came she pulled the mouth piece down to take a sip then put it back up. She didn't wan't to start troulbe with any one on her looks, today.*
The demons both grew angry at Hyuga's mocking words, the one to the right voicing his fury. "We are no common demons! We are members of the first wave, hand picked to come after you by Lucifer himself!!" Hyuga yawned, looking on the whole, unimpressed. "...I always figured Luci had poor judgement, you guys proved me right..." Also growing angry by his mocking words, the two hooded figures behind him fired off seering beams of crimson energy at Hyuga's unprotected back. With a leap, Hyuga lauched into the air, cutting a back flip that would land him behind the beams, which would continue forward, incenerating the two demons that stood before him. He turned slowly, grinning as he faced the remaining two. "Tsk tsk... You guys just vapped your own buddies...Thats not very nice..."
Ami's gaze turns to the commotion down the street. She runs in the shadows of the buildings, practically unseen because of her dark clothing, and peers around a corner. She sees a man talking to four demons and raises an eyebrow. "Strange, most people do not even survive their gaze."
((sorry guys, I was in another RP. But I'm here))
Kain walked into a bar, since he haden't a clue where else to go, in wait of the demons. He sat at a window seat, watching the dark moon fall overhead. He noticed that there were few people in the bar. Probably panicking, thinking the moon would damage the planet. He knew it would slip into it. No harm. That is, till the demons decide to wreck the Earth.
*She throw some money down and walked out on to the street. People gave her looks as she walked not cause the ycould see her face but cause she wears a hooded cape and mouth piece whiech nomarly means "troulbe" but she didn't care. She found her looks would get her in worst troulbe.*
Kain saw that the dark planet not only was crashing on to Earth, it was crashing onto this city. It would be evacuated of course, but the village wouldn't be destroyed. He knew that whatever was intended to crash here, was going to be aimed at him and the other powerful energies around here. He, of course, couldn't be there only opponant, right?
*she jumped on to the roof of a building and stared out on to the harazen. She couldn't wait to get to a forest but she found it a little safer in town.* Oh well.
One of the demons sneered as he removed his cloak, tossing it aside as a long spear appeared in his hand. "...That was clever...You knew we were there all along, didnt you?" Hyuga shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah, The odor gave you guys away when you walked up..." "Your tongue is sharp...let us hope you do not cut yourself on it..." Hyuga smiled, warmly, as if conversing with a good friend. "I didnt plan on it." The other demon removed his cloak and materialized twin scimitars, crossing them infront of him as he slid into a stance. Hyuga merely looked at the two, his hands deep in his pockets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff