• Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:
i grew up on a farm not like u u were raised in royality and saw these things while i was making the vegstables and the meat that fed u

Gasps, then slaps you,"How dare you..."

WHAT U DO THAT 4!?!?!?!?!?

Pulls Legolas by the collar, "Make it clear, dear brother.. I HELPED your father plant those vegetables, even when I wasn't supposed to. For you to imply that I was a spoiled royal who did nothing for her serfs, then you are truly mistaken!" Lets go of him.

OK OK I WILL RIDE THE HOORSE JEEZE (puts his wings down and grabs his cloc making him look like a peasent)

Good... Lets ride on, "HEYA!" she yells as she digs her heels into the horse's sides. and races through the forest.

(starts to ride after her) w8 shouldnt a peasnt be draged around by their lord?
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:
i grew up on a farm not like u u were raised in royality and saw these things while i was making the vegstables and the meat that fed u

Pulls Legolas by the collar, "Make it clear, dear brother.. I HELPED your father plant those vegetables, even when I wasn't supposed to. For you to imply that I was a spoiled royal who did nothing for her serfs, then you are truly mistaken!" Lets go of him.

OK OK I WILL RIDE THE HOORSE JEEZE (puts his wings down and grabs his cloc making him look like a peasent)

Good... Lets ride on, "HEYA!" she yells as she digs her heels into the horse's sides. and races through the forest.

Kicks him off his horse, "Damn it brother, no more of this royalty bit! As of now, I am not your milady. I am your sister... Now stop it and let's ride on!"

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:

Kicks him off his horse, "Damn it brother, no more of this royalty bit! As of now, I am not your milady. I am your sister... Now stop it and let's ride on!"

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:

ok ok w8 i here some one coming towards us (picks himself of the floor)runns near a tree by the clearing) there is mercinaries coming this way
Name: Tas Kaimetsu
Weapon(s): Shadow Imbued Diamond Long Sword
Race: Youkai
Bio: He's been seen wandering the countryside.
Apperance: :User Image
Personality: Rather mysterious and usually to himself. But he has a better half.
Skills: Controls the Darkness Element
Anything else you would like for us to know : He has black fox ears, A black fox tail, A pair of black wings, and a large scar running down his left eye, sealing it shut.
Quote:
ok ok w8 i here some one coming towards us (picks himself of the floor)runns near a tree by the clearing) there is mercinaries coming this way

Backflips into the trees.
-He sees the horse, and begins to walk towards it, looking for possible owners. He arrived at the horse, seeing no one around, he took his hood off. He glanced around once more, sure he had missed something, and layed down beneath the tree, quickly dozing into a deep slumber-

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tas Kaimetsu
Personality: Rather mysterious and usually to himself. But he has a better half.
Anything else you would like for us to know : He has black fox ears, A black fox tail, A pair of black wings, and a large scar running down his left eye, sealing it shut.

hello how r u. welcome to this journey
legolas230
Tas Kaimetsu

hello how r u. welcome to this journey

(( ^_^ ))

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
Quote:

Backflips into the trees.

r those them? are those the Murgos?
-He back slipped off the tree and onto the ground, he started to snore slighty-
Tas Kaimetsu

looks at the intruder...
-He rolled over, snoring louder. His ears twitched-

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
Tas Kaimetsu

looks at the intruder...

i will hold off the Murgos u see if he will help us
-His breathing became calm and even, and his snoring stopped. His eyes fluttered slightly as they opened up. He glanced around, and leaned back upon the tree, only to fall asleep again-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff