3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
*sits calmly back down in his chair* i almost killed my sister my blood i almost killed her *stares into the fire*

((Gah!! you almost KILLED me?!!))

Wakes up rubbing her eyes, "mm.. What time is it?"

around dawn i think.... u passed out when u saw what those vamps did to that horse

"I think we should keep on moving.." She rose up from the bed and stapped her weapons onto her hips, and walked outside.

as u wish ur highnes *says with a large grin on his face*
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
*sits calmly back down in his chair* i almost killed my sister my blood i almost killed her *stares into the fire*

around dawn i think.... u passed out when u saw what those vamps did to that horse

"I think we should keep on moving.." She rose up from the bed and stapped her weapons onto her hips, and walked outside.

She stopped in her tracks, "Don't make me hurt you, Legolas..." She smirked as she swung her leg over mounting her horse.

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230

She stopped in her tracks, "Don't make me hurt you, Legolas..." She smirked as she swung her leg over mounting her horse.

i see u r riding on the horse shall i fly or walk?
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230

"I don't recomend it though, but if you must---" stops speaking abruptly, "Do you hear that?"

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
legolas230

"I don't recomend it though, but if you must---" stops speaking abruptly, "Do you hear that?"

might just be a mouse
Quote:
might just be a mouse

Shakes her headm "That doesn't sound like any mouse..." Her glaze snapped to the trees as multiple figures rose from the leaves, "THULLS!" She cursed as she drew her sword.

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
Quote:
might just be a mouse

Shakes her headm "That doesn't sound like any mouse..." Her glaze snapped to the trees as multiple figures rose from the leaves, "THULLS!" She cursed as she drew her sword.

thulls????? hey watch ur mouth i may have lived with a human but u got to remember i lived in an elvish town. *draws his sword which again fkames ingulf his sword*

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
Quote:
might just be a mouse

watch ur mouth i may have been raised by a human but i still lived in an elvish town
Name: Saphire
Weapon(s): long crystal sword, long silver bow and silver arrows
Race: demon/fox
Bio: Her parents died by demons along time ago now she is getting revenge by going around the world looking for them to kill them
Apperance: avi
Personality: very hyper and annoying sometimes a clutz but not alot
Skills: good at fighting with her sword and has high acuracy powerful with her bow and arrows
Powers:she can use some white and dark magic
Anything else you would like for us to know? : nope thank you! whee
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:
might just be a mouse

mulls????? hey watch ur mouth i may have lived with a human but u got to remember i lived in an elvish town. *draws his sword which again fkames ingulf his sword*

Growls<" I don't care right now! if they get a hold of you they'll tear you limb from limb." Jumps off her horse and smacks it's arse with her blade sending it to the hills.

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
saphirejewel711
Bio: Her parents died by demons along time ago now she is getting revenge by going around the world looking for them to kill them
Skills: good at fighting with her sword and has high acuracy powerful with her bow and arrows

hay kattsune 3 on 3? up for some team fighting with me and my sis? ((not realy sis just freind but my sis in this rp))
saphirejewel711

((Hello. Would you like to help on this quest of ours? You did read the first post correct?)

Wealthy Businessman

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
scarlette reverie
legolas230
scarlette reverie
Quote:
might just be a mouse

mulls????? hey watch ur mouth i may have lived with a human but u got to remember i lived in an elvish town. *draws his sword which again fkames ingulf his sword*

Growls<" I don't care right now! if they get a hold of you they'll tear you limb from limb." Jumps off her horse and smacks it's arse with her blade sending it to the hills.

*starts to swing and talk at the same time* mullen da kashla dan!!!
((Um team fighting? Sure i guess! Hi legolases sister whoever you are lol))

Saphire walked into the feild her hair swaying in the breeze, she took one step forward walking across the feild in one step everything around her suddenly came alive. Her beauty and grace mad all the creatures stare in envy....NOT!!
Saphire ran throught the feild skipping happily dancing around not caring if anyone was looking. "Hahahaha just you wait ugly demons i'll kill you for i am saphire the crazy lunatic hehehehe!" Her stomach made a loud growl shaking the earth. "But first i need food..."
Gets smacked in the face by one of the Thulls, Grabbing her throat the took her off her feet squeezing. Coughing and gagging she took a dagger from her thigh and stabbed into the side of their necks. One the Thul feel dead, she sunk to her knees coughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff