Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne blinked once, but nodded obediently. She couldn't really say she was surprised her father did not want her being around his wife. Philophrosyne secretly had to wonder if there was anyone who willingly wanted to be around her. The young woman waited patiently while Hephaestus attached his leg brace, her attention drawn with curiosity towards the metal servants. It amazed her that something lifeless could move and speak so. An...automaton, was it call? She did not really know much more than that.

As Hephaestus started to reject her offer to help with the tournament preparations too, the smile started to fade from Philophrosyne's face. Something close to jealousy pricked within her as it seemed her father would prefer the Marcos' help to her. Was it just because she was a girl? Philophrosyne's posture relaxed as Hephaestus finally gave his okay on her coming and she nodded exuberantly. "Yay!" she cheered with some energy. At the mention of the contestants, the young goddess giggled shyly and shook her head, sending locks of her short silver hair twirling. "Oh, I'll be gone before they arrive. Don't worry about that," she reassured, trying to ignore the faintest tinge of color to her cheeks.

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
[qed.
User Image
Atlanta stood for a moment looking at Apollo her arms crossed. She was suppose to meet Jason in the auditorium at noon. There wasn’t any time to be showing a lunatic around. “ No “ The young woman said turning and walked away. There was no way she was going to show a stranger to the god of travelings temple. The god Hermes had been good to her. Whenever she prayed for a safe journey and left an offering things went well. “ find it on your own “

Lavish Ladykiller

"As of now the end begins
I want to laugh but there's no joke
To eat with the beasts and run with the wolves
On the ashes you must choke"

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"Ah!!!!!" Artemis nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice right behind her. She had to place her hand over her heart to keep it from ripping out of her cheast. "What in Hades is wrong with you?! You don't just sneak up on a girl when she is sleeping. What is wrong with you?!" Artemis took a moment to calm her heart and compose herself. Hermes should know better then to poke a sleeping bear. The goddess tore straight into the package and smiled like a kid on christmas. Her bow! Her glorious bow! "Oh my, oh my, oh my!" She could barely contain herself.Artemis snatched Hermes up and pulled him into a powerful bear hug.

"I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it
********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus
God of Forge and Fire, Commander of all weapons of his creation.

"Great." Hephaestus said breathlessly as he attempted to recall what he needed to do. "First I have to pick up my tunic from Aracne..." The drummed his fingers on his chin. "Double check the entry fees..." He sighed and rubbed his forehead again. "I'll figure the rest out when we get there." Hephaestus grumbled. "Hold my hand Zinny." Hephaestus knelt down so his daughter wouldn't have to reach far up for his large hand. The giant god groaned as he remembered something. "I better check if the witch eating and bitching for two wants anything when I come back before she bites off my head." Hephaestus said half serious then cupped his mouth with one hand. "WOMAN! DO YOU WANT ANYTHING WHEN I GET BACK?" Hephaestus hollered through the house when quickly lifted Zinny, and placed her on his shoulder before hurrying over to the kitchen to grab a loaf of honey soaked break. He would hate to get home and discover it had been devored by his wife. ''NO? ALRIGHT! THAT'S FINE!" Hephaestus called out as he hurried over to his fire place to attempt an escape before getting an answer.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
r.
User Image
“ I’d like you to massage my feet Pheastus !” Aphrodite shouted to the god of fire. She was laying in bed propped up on pillows pregnant with her fifth child. She wasn’t feeling well and ambrosia was all she could keep down “ Im …out of ambrosia be a dear and bring me a glass!” The goddess of love didn’t want to move for anything. Her servants took care of her ,but as of late she sent them away and she counted on her husband to take care of her .

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gumby Ningata
[coor]

User Image
Hermes blushed laughing nervously Artemis being close was strange. She didn’t often allow men very close. He had heard stories about how she’d turn mortals into deer and hunted them down .The young god were family, but he was concerned how far that would count in his sisters eyes. “Arty ….would you like to send a thank you card to Father …or Uncle Hephaestus. I’d like to get it now so I can deliver it on my way out “He said scratching the back of his head.” um …and I need a dracma for the delivery. Congrats on your bow. I’ve been trying out Hephaestus experimental sandals “he said pointing out his winged sandals “…I didn’t hit as many trees today as yesterday “

Lavish Ladykiller

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

Artemis backed away from Hermes and cleared her throat. She was hiding the slight tint of red that was on her face. "Ahem.... Uh... No. I'll tell them myself." Artemis took a moment to straighten herself up. Her hands started to pat around her night gown as she felt for a coin. "s**t." Artemis swore as she held up her hands. "I'm sorry. I don't have any on me. I have an idea. I'll give you a kiss if you win the archery contest. If you lose you will deliver my next one hundred messages for free." A smile spread on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus

Smoke rose from the top of the fire god's head as he began to duck into the fire place. ''FOR THE LOVE OF OLYMPUS YOU'RE A ******** GODDESS! JUST MAKE THE DAMN ABROSIA APPEAR!" Aphrodite would find the ambrosia by her bed side in scorch marked glass. The foot rub he would leave to some nymph his wife would surely summon. He decided he would visit Aracne last, no point in risking a good tunic being destroyed before the games began. Hephaestus appeared with his daughter sitting on the edge of the large arena's wall. His eyes scanned the last minute set ups. A few Cyclopes still lingered making sure his orders had been followed. Hephaestus frowned as his eyes landed on two abnormally tall identical young men with thick wavy black hair. It seemed both Marcos had began to entertain themselves by throwing flaming discuses at the the targets just as a cyclopes set one up. The pair were laughing hysterically as they ran from around the area from the one eyed giant. The three stopped dead in their tracks as the saw the large god of the forge looming down on them with disapproval. "I SPEND DAMN NEAR A CENTURY SETTING UP THIS TOURNAMENT AND YOU THREE DECIDE TO RUIN THE ARCHERY RANGE WITH A DAMN DISCUS?!" He bellowed at the Cyclopes and his two sons. "YOU! ONE EYE GIVE ME YOUR SHIELD!" He pointed to the cyclops, who hurried over with the large shield. Hephaestus took the shield in one hand and lit it aflame. He then threw the shield at an angle, the shield slammed into the side of one Marco's face then just at his brother began laughing, the shield turned back and went into his face as well. Marcos rubbed their cheeks looking unfazed at the battery. "Relax old man. We'll fix em." Marco said while the other waved at their sister. "Look, Pops brung Zinny. HEY ZINNY! COME TO WATCH YOUR BIG BRO'S WIN THE TOURNAMENT?" Marco yelled with a grin as he waved at his sister.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
I’m sorry; I enjoy the novelty of being waited on! Aphrodite snapped in Hephaestus head. She was allowed as many guilty pleasures as the next god. The idea of a husband that waited on her hand and foot was appealing especially well she was pregnant. Ares was away at war again, He didn’t have time for her. War was a trivial thing when the woman he was supposes to be lavishing with affection. Was instead stuck in the bedroom of her worst enemy her husband.
The goddess of love got to her feet her round pregnant belly very apparent. Her normally exposing gowns had been traded for long flowing gowns. It was not Hephaestus although they were claiming it was. Zeus wouldn’t be barking down their backs to consummate the marriage. If Ares had already done her husband’s part. Affairs were not un-comen among the gods and they couldn’t be condemned for it.
Aphrodite needed praising it was to yell at Hephaestus for attention. The goddess vanished to her temple in Athens. Only the most beautiful examples of mortal flesh were allowed to work in her temple. The Priestess was far from virgins. The priests had known each woman carnally. Orgies were preformed in the evening during the day. People prayed for her blessing in a marriage. Or for the health and beauty of an unborn child. Some prayed for family member’s recovery in hart break from a departed love one.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gumby Ningata

User Image
“ What ? “ Hermes laughed in surprise at Artemis suggestion. He knew how to fast talk people to in getting what he wanted. Seemed Artemis had picked up this trait somewhere along the way to. The messenger shook his head “ Sorry Arty no can do ,…you know how bad ,I am with a bow and arrow. Plus goddess aren’t allowed in the Olympics anyways. I know ,I Helped plan the games. Apollo can’t shoot for you on this one and I’d be out a lot more money then just the one dracma you owe me. If your deliveries suddenly became free of charge. …Can’t even give you a family discount ….because everyone’s family. “ Herm explained before putting out a hand .” Bow please ,I have to take it back till you can pay for the delivery. “

Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne was grateful to be away from the noisy Aphrodite and outside. She stepped gingerly from her father's shoulder to the top of the wall, looking with quite some excitement at the place where the Olympics would soon be held. "It's so big!" She exclaimed with a little laugh. It was a pity only men could participate or even watch, but that was the way things were. Philophrosyne wouldn't argue with it.

The noise of laughter and the shattering of things breaking brought Philophrosyne's attention to the Marcos causing mischief as usual. She giggled softly in a nervous way. Their father sure wasn't -- Before she could even finish her thought, Hephaestus confirmed her guess with his hollering. The roaring nearly shook her down from the wall. Hephaestus's daughter flinched in sympathy pain for her half-brothers as they were struck by the large shield. She tried not to laugh at the spectacle, clamping a hand over her mouth. As the young men noticed her, Philophrosyne lowered her hand to wave at them fondly. "Hey boys!" she greeted cheerfully. She grinned back at Marco and winked at him, "No, but I'll be waiting at home with your victory party! If you don't destroy everything before the tournament even starts, that is."

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

Lavish Ladykiller

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"Hold on Hermes. It would not be a fair wager if I did compete. I know that no one can beat me with a bow but all I am asking is for you to beat the other gods that can not shoot a bow as well. The only one with any skill is my brother and he has been gone for many years. I doubt he would come back for just this." Artemis started to play with her hair as she talked to the god. She was working off of what she remembered seeing Aphrodite did when she lured a pour soul into her clutches. "How about two? This one and one other. Is that too much to ask? It really sounds like you are scared to take a little wager." Artemis tried to make it sound like she was challenging his manhood but it just did not come out that way. She just could not muster up the contempt. Artemis looked at him as he asked for her bow back. The goddess snatched it off of the table and clutched it close to her chest. Her head shook 'no.' He was not going to get it back. It had been too long a wait and it was hers. "No.... It is mine..... I...it... Is just not fair." Artemis started to cry as she held the bow close. See looked at Hermes with big, teary, doe eyes. "You can't take it! I won't let you!" Artemis screamed before she ran to her room and slammed the door behind her.

********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,415 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
Persephone
of the Underworld

Persephone was taking a walk through her secret garden, the one she so lavished with love. It was almost bittersweet to leave it behind amongst other things. She had what most people had little chance of and yet every time she would leave to go to the other side, she would feel guilty in leaving people behind. She talked sweetly to her plants as if they were friends of hers who listened with keen ears. It was silly, but it helped ease her anxiety.
She was so caught up in her talking that she didn't hear her name being called the first time. "Oh, of course!" she exclaimed aloud. She was so caught up in preparing to leave that she wasn't thinking of her family. Her daughter who she loved dearly, only wanting for her to know what it was like to be up with her and her dear husband who she grew so fond of.
Running, she followed the voice. She couldn't leave without a good bye from them, it wouldn't feel right. No, not at all.
"Oh, you two." she bent down to give her daughter a hearty hug. "I will miss you terribly. I only wish I could bring you something from above. It's so unfair!" she pouted as she ran her hands through her daughters beautiful hair. "I know you'll be good but I will miss you so." she said before she stood up, wanting nothing more than to bury herself in her husband's arms. It was the same each time, Persephone felt uneasy about leaving everything behind to go up there, and vice versa when she was above earth. She felt like she had so much she wanted to do still.
"Hades," she took his hands in hers. Words didn't seem to come out. Each time it felt like some excuse. She knew that he wouldn't be lonely, not since they had their daughter. Sill, she would miss having him within her reach. "Please take care. Please don't neglect yourself, make sure you don't spoil Macaria too much. Please make sure my garden is taken care of." She gave his hands a kiss.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gumby Ningata
[r]

User Image
“What just happened…?” Hermes whispered to himself finding the female gender a puzzling one. He needed the bow back it had value till he got his coin. Artemis talking about wagers he was good at wagers. The young god knew though when an outcome wasn’t going to suit him. Thieves didn’t gamble they took what they wanted. Apollo would most definitely show up for the Olympics especially to prove a point he was superior to everyone else. A god of the hunt Hermes was not. He stole his food and asked questions later.
The young god sighed heading to Artemis door and tapping on it. “Sis …You know, I can’t out shoot Apollo. “ Hermes said at the door. “I don’t gamble on poor odds and ….the more you wait to give me the bow back the more frustrated, I’m getting. Still a god you know...even if, I don’t bark like everyone else. I’ll steal the bow back if you don’t come out here now and talk to me. Either that or swear on the Styx you’ll pay me by the end of the week “

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus

Hephaestus continued to glare at his sons as he stepped down off the wall and made his way down to the field. There a ways off from the archery targets stood a large marble circle platform. One the edges was a small stone wall to ensure none of the boxing opponants would be pushed out the ring. Hephaestus slammed his hand hard on the side to check for sturdiness, one Marco was following his father checking for signs of approval for his work while the other was still hanging back to talk to his sister. "He's joking you know." He said bitterly with a frown. "Pops forbade us from entering all the main event." Marcos pointed to the boxing circle. The young god looked around before giving a smile. "You know, I think the whole thing is fixed." He said with a wink. As if to confirm Marco's belief Hephaestus yelled yet again. "MOVE THOSE TARGETS, I WANT THOSE ARCHES BLINDED BY THE SUN!" The giant god frowned down on the fields, the Marco following Hephaestus rolled his eyes the two could be seen clearly arguing. "Looks like dad forgot the rings." Marco grinned and pointed at his brother and father. A series of swears could be heard from the bleachers where Marco sat. His brother down before disappeared then reappeared a few minutes later with a wooden box, Hephaestus had occupied his time by yelling at cyclops. Hephaestus looked inside the box before scowling. "ZINNY!! COME WITH ME FOR A WALK!" The god yelled over as a cyclops came over to the god leading a giant donkey large enough to carry Hephaestus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff