Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus
God of Forge and Fire, Commander of all weapons of his creation.

"I don't know when it's damn near six am I guess." Hephaestus replied with a smile, vulgarity was something offten associated with the god. "But no one is a guest in their own home." He said kindly not wanting his daughter to be uncomfortable in a home he once shared with her mother. Hephaestus scatched, "I'm glad you didn't hesitate to come home." He sat down on the floor to be closer to eye level with his daughter. It was a habit Hephaestus had never thought twice about when speaking to his children. "You know you can stay here as long as you like." He offered, thinking how much more pleasant his home would be with the presence of his daughter. "h-How's your mother?" Hephaestus tried to asked casually instead sounding anxious. He ran a large hand through his hand as he looked away suddenly finding it hard to meet his daughter's eyes.

Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne only laughed at Hephaestus' language, definitely her father's daughter. Her laughter broke off and she started at the thought of this place being 'home'. Her wide eyes looked at Hephaestus and she was quiet for a moment as she considered this. Had Aphrodite's presence not entirely infiltrated this place? Finally she nodded with a warm smile. "I'll be sure to remember that, and come back often, then," she replied, sensing her father's wish for her to be around more.

Philophrosyne was only slightly surprised at the sudden topic of her mother, but of course it was inevitable. In fact, she had been counting on her father asking. "She's fine," Philophrosyne answered as she watched Hephaestus with a straight face, "She misses you though. You ought to visit her yourself more." She smiled to soften the suggestion and to make it not sound like an accusation. She made a big show of shrugging her arms. "It's not you two are fighting or anything. Mom would visit you more herself, but you know..." She glanced over Hephaestus's shoulder towards the place where his wife was probably snoozing away. "Mom says women make the worst enemies," she whispered to her father with an impish, if not sad, smile.

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo
God of Truth(and many other things)

"MOTHER!" Apollo shouted as he jumped to the defense of his mother only to be sent else where and land on what seemed to be a young mortal boy. Apollo let out a yell of rage as pushed himself off the ground and began flipping over tables at the market place. The young now mortal god kicked over a fruit stand. "Ah! Ow!" He said as he held one foot and began hopping on the other. "Ow...ow...ow.." He complained before tripping over a stool behind him and falling into a drum of a nearby music stand. Apollo hadn't even notice the crowd of angry mortals that began to form

Lavish Ladykiller

"In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am"

User Image

Hades
God of the Underworld

"You like that don't you." Hades cooed to a plant. A mint plant that was once a nymph. He loved her greatly but things did not turn out well. At least he had something to remember her by. "Now give her some more water Macaria." Hades gave his daughter a pat on the shoulder before the little girl poured some of the water on the plant. Hades had to pull her back to keep her from drowning the poor plant. He gave her a smile before steering her out of his greenhouse. Persephone had her own but this one was for him and Macaria.

"Lets go see Persephone. She is going to the surface today." Hades gave the little bundle of joy a smile before squatting down and letting her climb on his shoulders. Hades loved his little girl. "Persephone! Persephone! Are you still here?!" Hades called out. He really wanted to see her before she left. It was only right that he walked or drove her out of the underworld.

"Your born alone, you die alone
The rest is yours to fill the gap
The world goes on without you here
Adjust or just collapse"

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
[form
User Image
Atlanta felt her spine crack as she sat up she cringed getting to her feet. The pain would go away in time the sound of banging wasn’t. A strange man was running into things and pissing everyone else off. He had been the one to land on her. Atlanta looked up there was a tall building. …another village idiot trying to fly …he’s going to get himself killed She thought to herself watching the young man bounce around into things.
The girl was ready to walk away then there was a pulling at her consciences. It was wrong to leave him for the people of Athens to stone. No matter how stupid he was he had a right to live the same as everyone else. “Damn …Doing the right thing “Atlanta turned around and pushed though the crowed squeezing past people.” Tory! What did, I tell you about wandering away in the market place “she said moving over to Apollo. She looked around at the crowed “Please excuse my brother he is not well “Atlanta said pointing to his head hoping people get the gist of what she meant.
When a woman threw a stone Atalanta moved quickly pulling out her bow and arrows. She shot the rock down. “ …Anyone try that again and ,I’ll shoot your eyes out . “ She warned pulling another arrow back and scanning the crowed with the end of it. “ Come on Tory lets go “ Atalanta told Apollo. “ just play along “ she whispered to him.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus

Hephaestus twiddled his thumbs as he listened to his daughter. "Perfect. I'll have one of the golden maidens dust out your room. Or you can have Polo's old room." He offered as he held his finger up to his chin in thought then shook his head. "Actually now that I think about it your sister would probably have a fit, she likes her privacy." Hephaestus glanced at the clock, within a few hours the tournament would be starting. He needed to make sure all the right preparations had been made. Hephaestus rubbed his brow he had a lot to do that day, but he didn't want to brush off his daughter. "I would I would.." He said softly. "I've just been really busy lately with the Olympics, dealing with Aphrodite...meetings with Athena...dealing with Aphrodite." Hephaestus said then gave a horse laugh. Out of all god he knew how horrible women could be, since he bad been born from one and married to one. "You're mother is only half right. Smart women and stupid women are the worse enemies anyone could have." He informed his daughter with a wink before looking up at the clock again. Hephaestus sighed and rolled his shoulders back. "After the tournament is done I promise I'll go visit your mother if not sooner. Maybe the three of us could do something you like."

Lavish Ladykiller

"As of now the end begins
I want to laugh but there's no joke
To eat with the beasts and run with the wolves
On the ashes you must choke"

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"Ohhhhhhhhh............" Artemis let out a moan that was followed by a very loud thud. That was what tended to happen when Artemis was woken up. She ended up smaking her head on a table. Her hand had slipped out from under her while she sleep/sat at the table. "Uhhhhhhh.........." Artemis moaned a second time as saliva started to pour out of her mouth. The kettle started to whistle but it did nothing to pull her out of la la land. Last night was a new moon and that was her biggest hunting night. It made hunting the toughest game in the pitch black night.

"I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it
********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne smiled at the prospect of having a room again in her father's home. Her nose tweaked as Hephaestus mentioned sharing Polo's room, pretty sure the girl would object to an invasion on her space. She let her father figure it out though. The god's anxious glances to the clock were not lost on his daughter. Already she was overstaying her welcome, if that was somehow even possible with her.

The girl laughed at Hephaestus's joke about his wife. "Just let me know and I can 'deal with' Lady Aphrodite, if you'd like. I'm sure I can be good company for even her," Philophrosyne offered generously. Her mother served as an attendant to both Aphrodite and Hera, two of the most formidable goddesses. Surely Aglaia's daughter had inherited some of that bottomless patience. Philophrosyne rocked back on her heels as she listened to her father's suggestion, her fingers lacing together behind her back. "Do you want help with the tournament preparations?" she asked with a sudden smile. She knew women weren't really supposed to go to the actual Olympics . . . but surely the preparations would be okay?

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gumby Ningata
[r]
User Image

“ You were never there for them Zeus ! “ Leto screamed at the father of her children .” You have no right to punish my son. “ She said coldly to the king of the gods who moved into the Kitchen .He wasn’t talking because he was in a mood. Leto would do better to shut up then continue lecturing him.
“ Artemis you would do best to shut your mother up please. “ Zeus growled before vanishing.
(( ugh weak post sorry))

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo

"How dare you accuse me of sharing blood with you mortal!" Apollo said indignantly when the rock was trown he easily ripped off the arm of a nearby moral and threw it in the direction of the woman. To his surprise an arrow was shot. The crowd gasped at the screaming man who was now missing an arm. The poor mortal had gotten in the way of Apollo's tantrum. "HE'S A DEMON!" Someone in the crowd shouted out causing the rest of the crowd to disperse. Apollo glared at the motal who had shouted, "You idiot I'm a god!" He shouted before seeing his reflection in a bronze shield. He growled as he looked at his reflection and saw several rows of serrated teeth, even his nails had a claw like appearance. "Aww mortal me has my baby teeth." Apollo said with a smile to himself. He felt his stomach growl and his eyes landed on the arm he had thrown. Apollo went over, picked it up then bit off a finger which was swallowed whole. "You! Mortal..." He pointed at with the mortal's arm Atlanta. "Who told you women could hold bow and arrows?!"

Lavish Ladykiller

"As of now the end begins
I want to laugh but there's no joke
To eat with the beasts and run with the wolves
On the ashes you must choke"

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"............" Artemis muttered curses in her sleep at an Apollo who wasn't there. She snorted as she adjusted her head. Zeus's comment fell of sleeping ears. It would not matter anyway. Artemis would have stuck up for her mother. Even throw a threat out there, but it would have been mute. "Ummmmmm........... Hector............" Artemis mummbled into her puddle of drool. Visions of deer and malberries floated though her mind as she laid on the table.

"I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it
********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
[or]
User Image
Atlanta had her back to Apollo when he ripped the by standards arm off. She was so focused on people throwing stones she had missed the entire amputation. Soon people were running away and this was a comfort to know. The village Idiot wouldn’t be killed on her watch. “Disillusional that’s what you are! Jumping off buildings like you’re not going to break your neck landing on people without a care. “Atlanta snapped at Apollo she could care less about his dentistry road side thieves could file their teeth down to points. She was more enraged by the fact that he kept acting like a total loon. The girl put away her arrows and slung the bow over her shoulder. “I’ve seen crazed beggars eat their own before. But you …You’re completely mental. “Atlanta said pushing her hair out of her face she said watching Apollo eat the finger.
The mortal scowled at the god listening to him. There it was again another man telling her she couldn’t do something. It was Jason and the arganots all over again. She was standing on the dock again being told woman were bad luck on a ship and Poseidon would capsize them if she set one foot on their boat. Apollo’s statement wasn’t going to go unnoticed. “…..A woman can hold a bow and arrow as well as any man. I’ve shot plenty of arrows and no one can tell me, I don’t have a right to use them. Sorry ,I never was good at a loom , cooking ,cleaning , Having child bearing hips , or flouncing around all day in a dress waiting for some stupid boy to marry me” Atlanta snapped getting in Apollo’s face. “I’m also too short to join the amazons and to sqwimish to cut off one of my breast seems it’s mandatory if you’re going to join. “
“Now ‘god’ if you’re done shouting this mortal has a name. You can tell the gods Atlanta tried to stop you from making a fool of yourself before them….calming to be god please..you know what happens to those who fancy themselves gods …they get struck down by lightening or worse turned into tress” Atlanta warened Apollo

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus

Hephaestus scratched the back of his head. "Er... I don't know about that, Zinny. I'd actually prefer if you don't speak with Aphrodite." He said with a frown not wanting the goddess of lust to have an opportunity to mold his daughter in her ways. Hephaestus stood up and stumbled slightly before grabbing hold of the couch for balance. Almost at once a golden maiden entered from the hall hold the golden leg brace of Hephaestus. The god mumbled thanks before leaning against the living room wall and attaching it to his legs. One thing had always bothered him about the golden maidens, he had no idea where they came from. Most thought that Hephaestus himself had created them but that couldn't be further from the truth. They were always present when he needed the slightest of assistance, and disappeared almost as instantly as they appeared, rarely did they speak. When the maidens spoke it was only to inform the god of something. The fire god waited until the golden maiden left to continue speaking. "Oh I don't know sweetie. Most of what's left is boring and labour work. Marcos are already helping me with that." Hephaestus sighed as he thought of his two destructive and clumsy sons, they were probably causing more harm than help at the arena. "Then again I could always use more heads." Hephaestus said with a shrug, he enjoyed the idea of spending time with his daughter. "But when the first contestant comes you're leaving. Got that?" The god said sternly, for all of the contestants were going to be nude.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Gumby Ningata
[cr]
User Image

“Oh you put Aphrodite to shame Arty “Came a voice behind the goddess of the moon. A smirk played on the young gods face as he watched her drool. “Who’s hector? Your lover? “He asked putting down the package he had been carrying. It was from Hephaestus the bow she had ordered was finally complete. Zeus had managed to find the funds for it over the year.” That will be one dracma for the Delivery or a date if you’re broke. A kiss if your desperate“

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo

"I am not mental! My brother is the god of madness, I'd know craze if I were so!" Apollo replied angrily then looked about. "Some of the most beautiful women get turned into trees." Apollo mumbled sadly under his breath, not entirely sure why. The god shoot his head. "Atlantis..Atlantica..Julie. What ever your name is, take me to the temple of Hermes!" The god ordered and stomped his foot. He needed his bow and arrows for the tournament, a feeling of dread came over the god. Would he even be able to find the arena? Apollo was terrible with directions and the idea of getting lost and arriving too late to the tournament made him distraught. A white crow cawed loudly before landing on the god's shoulder. To Apollo's surprise he soon found that many of the roof tops were clustered with the white birds. Suddenly he felt a little comforted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff