Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User Image
Prince Adonis of Assyria
Mortal God of Male Beauty

Adonis shrugged. "I'll be meeting a very handsome prince." He lied easily without a second thought. "I suppose whatever way he's heading I'll go. I just have to meet him there." Adonis gracefully jumped atop a large log and walked on the tips of his feet. He was actually in his element, his eyes darted occasionally looking for something he could send his arrows into. But then he remembered of all things he had forgotten to pack his bow and arrows. Suddenly Adonis felt glum however he didn't show it and continued to smile. "Some place without walls." He said to answer the young man's question. "That's where I think he and I will be going. Or anywhere really. Just somewhere with freedom." Adonis said hopefully as he glanced up at the sky. It was beautiful. He suddenly had a lot more appreciation for the night sky now that he had an un-caged view. Adonis bit his bottom lip, he wished those women hadn't pushed him off the strange chariot. He wanted to thank the young man for rescuing him from his prison. He thought of the young man, he seemed quiet cheerful, though a little strangely dressed. Adonis smiled as he remembered the beautiful markings he could see on the young man's back in the moon light. But did mortals go around in swan pulled chariots? He wondered, perhaps the young man had been a prince even greater than himself to have such a contraption. Or maybe...maybe the young man was a god. Adonis nearly slipped off the log as he was lost in his own thoughts. However he was able to gracefully pull off the slip as a slide off the log. He sat down on the ground and rested his head on the log. Adonis wondered what kind of god the young man had been. "Is there a god of freedom?" Adonis asked the young man sleepily as his eye lids began to get heavy.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

User Image
Eros watched him as he followed her softly, he listened to it and gave it smile, Eros could read people’s hearts he saw that it was not really what this woman wanted, what she wanted was freedom, seeing her almost slip off the log, Eros was with her in a flash, watching her fall asleep he knelt beside her.

”Lola, the only freedom you will get is when you wish for it,” Eros answered here. ”as for the god of freedom, I do not know, now go to sleep when you wake you will find yourself in athens.”

Eros watched her drifting into sleep. Eros took out his wings and spread them, they were being a little bit cramped so he had to give it time so he would be able to fly normally, he looked at her and smiled as he waited for her to sleep. To wait until she was fully asleep he sat on the log and looked up the sky.

”Starlight starbright, first star I see tonight,” said Eros remembering his childhood taking out his flute he started to play on it, having learned from Pan how to play in years ago while looking at starts I wish I don’t see my mother, he turned to look at Lola to see if she was sleeping already.

After a few minutes, Eros looked to see that she was asleep. gettin down from his spot he picked her up bridal style and carried her off in the air. He flew to Athens where he landed down just as the sun rose and he went to an inn. he found that they were closed and he knocked on the door until it was opened. He talked to the innkeeper and let them come and gave them a room. Eros dug for his pouch and paid the man and after making sure that Adonis was fine, he left the place and then flew towards his home, where he dropped in the forest to return to his hunting.

User Image

((Edited))

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

[[Feel free to just take him to Athens. The post was just to make it easier for Eros to drop him off]]

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Username Why Not Zoidberg
[[Feel free to just take him to Athens. The post was just to make it easier for Eros to drop him off]]
(( and have your way with him ))

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo
God of Truth(and many other things)

Apollo awoke in the tangled limbs of nine women, he carefully freed himself and rolled out of his bed. He scratched his head as he looked at his nine loves, wondering how ten people had managed to fit on the small bed. Apollo left his room and made his way to the balcony there on his chariot were several bags. Things he had collected in his travels, he smiled as he looked at the view from his mother's balcony. As far as he knew he was still banished from Olympus, Apollo chuckled softly he was sure all of the gods had forgotten about him. He stretched then pulled out a long package from one of the bags. At first it looked like a walking stick but then he pulled out a few hinges here and there and soon he was holding an ancient hang glider. Apollo took a few steps back before running and jumping off the balcony, the young god laughed with delight as he felt himself being picked up by the air. Soon he was flying over a forest not far from home. Apollo let go of the hang glider and landed expertly on a tree who's branch broke from under his weight. Somehow he managed to land on his feet. Apollo looked at the snow on the ground, hunting would be difficult for the average hunter.
But Apollo was not an average hunter. His bow and arrows had been left at home, weapons weren't what made this god a hunter. Apollo moved fast, most of the animals in the area would already be on the run, sensing danger. He took a few whiffs of the air then ran east, sure enough a small herd of deer were running away as soon as they felt the presence of the god. Apollo grinned and revealed several rows of serrated teeth. In a burst of light Apollo tackled a deer, he heard the animal's neck break from sheer impact. Apollo chuckled as he repeated the action until the entire herd was dead. Apollo tore off a leg of the nearest deer and began munching on it as he walked away from the dead herd. He smelt something that he could not resist the challenge of. Somewhere nearby there was a giant. Apollo jogged lightly making twists and turns until he could see off in the distance a giant tending to his sheep. The young god licked his lips then gave another burst of speed, the impact caused the giant to fall. The giant gave a cry of surprise as he looked down and saw a young man tearing away at his limp he shook his lead and began pumbling at the youth. But to no avail, after several agonizing moments of struggle for the giant Apollo walked away gripping the giant's ankle in his soft hands as he dragged away the giant's leg. The god took a few nibbles before appearing outside his mother's bedroom and let the giant's let. He then went back to the broken herd of deer and brought them to his mother's living room. Apollo hummed softly to himself as he began gutting a deer with a sharp claw like nail on his indext finger. "~Mummy! Wake up! Someone has to cook the meat!~" Apollo sang loudly to get his mother's attention. Apollo beamed as he thought of the wonderful surprise he had for his mother.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
[quor.

User Image

Someone awoke from sleep but it wasn’t Leto. She lay still in bed resting with her unwanted company. Apollo was in for a wonderful surprise as clouds began to form in the kitchen .A bolt of lightning struck out at the young god’s feet. A warning not to anger what was coming down the hall. Zeus turned the corner naked all but a blanket wrapped around his waist. “…I’ll cook the meat …how you would like to be cooked. Medium rare or well done? I always like my godling grits burned black. “The king of the gods told his off spring.

He had been cuddling with Leto against the goddess wishes. She had not yielded to him, but it was tiring she had fallen asleep well he tried to get her to make out with him. “Your mother is sleeping so keep it down. “ Zeus said pulling a piece of meat off for himself. Holding the raw meet in his hand he sent an electric current through it frying it up to eat. The king of the gods downed the slice of meat then looked grimly at Apollo “….you’re not supposed to be here you UN grateful b*****d. I see …you brought my daughters here to. They are not welcomed on Olympus take your unwanted half sisters and go. “Zeus growled as his hair stood up from the static his body was building.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo

Apollo glared at Zeus and subtly looked past him, there sitting in front of Zeus was a double while the real Apollo was entering his mothers room. "Is that any way to great your favorite son?" The he asked sarcastically. Meanwhile Apollo sniffed the air of his mother's room, it didn't smell of sex, he was relieved slightly. Apollo's double gave Zeus a cold glare. "I have every right to be in my home." He said as he lazily took tore off the leg of a nearby deer and took a bite. Apollo was the man of the house and for Zeus to be in his home without permission was something that just didn't happen in the animal world without violent repercussions. But Apollo did his best to remain civil unless pushed. However the double's glare didn't falter, he didn't like the tone of Zeus. The young god was too used to being adored by not only mortals but the gods in the lands he visited. "Why is it we Greeks are so hostile and yet demand hospitality?" The double questioned. Apollo leaned down on his mother's bed and sniffed her hair he frowned as he smelt Zeus. The whole damn room smelt like Zeus. Well Apollo had to fix that he stepped into the corner and began marking his territory. Some habits were hard to break especially when the scent of another male was so strong.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
[g.
I’m trying to set you up ,I don’t know where your character is forgive me for making up a place))
User Image
Leto opened her eyes noticing someone in the corner”PHBIS! APOLLO! What are you doing !? “ She screamed at him throwing a pillow at her sons back. The goddess of mother hood wouldn’t tolerate such behavior from her son. “ Do you think Ares would do that ? your better then Hera’s boy aren’t you? “ leto got to her feet. She brushed some of her strands of hair straight before looking at her son cross. “ Good grief Is he still here ? your father? “

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
xtigsx
[g.
I’m trying to set you up ,I don’t know where your character is forgive me for making up a place))
User Image
Leto opened her eyes noticing someone in the corner”PHBIS! APOLLO! What are you doing !? “ She screamed at him throwing a pillow at her sons back. The goddess of mother hood wouldn’t tolerate such behavior from her son. “ Do you think Ares would do that ? your better then Hera’s boy aren’t you? “ leto got to her feet. She brushed some of her strands of hair straight before looking at her son cross. “ Good grief Is he still here ? your father? “
User Image

“You are loathsome “Zeus said as snaps of electricity rose from his tense body. “ You’ve been missing your lessons in Delphi again! A god of prophesies wouldn’t need to ask stupid questions. Why the fates are laughing at me right now. I should have struck you down the moment you came wailing into this world. “He growled knowing should his son challenge him he would deal with Leto crying over her lost son later. When he actually did hear Leto screaming the boys name. The king of the gods turned away from the double and tore off into Leto’s bedroom. Once inside he grabbed a hold of Leto pulling her close to him “did he scare you dear? I’ll make it better “Zeus said kissing Leto’s cheek. The king of the hugged the squirming goddess

“ This house was a gift to your mother after she delivered you and Arty. So …in a way its my house and your mothers my woman …so you’d do best to get out “ Zeus snapped .

Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne paced about the front of Hephaestus' shop, her large blue eyes casting anxious glances at the doorways. "I shouldn't be here," she murmured with a little sigh, "It really is much too late to be visiting." She bit her bottom lip softly and spun around to march in the opposite direction. "Then again, I don't see him as much as I should," she argued with herself reasonably. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she touched upon the true reason she was here: She wanted to encourage her father to see her mother, Aglaia. Philophrosyne wanted them to be together more than she could say; she always had. And her mother would always smile that sad smile whenever Philophrosyne mentioned it and say that things did not always work out the way one wants them to.

Philophrosyne blew several strands of her white hair off her forehead. She did not believe her mother's words in the least! What good was it to be a god if you couldn't make things work out the way you wanted them to? Aglaia obviously still loved Hephaestus. And surely...her father loved her mother too. Philophrosyne paused in her pacing as she heard the unmistakable sounds of Hephaestus returning home. He was somewhere else; not in the shop like she had anticipated. She looked at the doorway that lead to further into Hephaestus's and Aphrodite's home and swallowed.

Gathering up her confidence, the young woman brushed her short hair away from her face. She was known as the embodiment of welcome; it was what her very name meant! Philophrosyne highly doubted there was a doorway out there that could turn her away. Taking long strides, Philophrosyne walked to the doorway and poked her head in, still feeling that sense of unfamiliar territory. Somehow she got the feeling that, even though it originally belonged to her father, this place was now Aphrodite's territory. "Dad?" Philophrosyne called into the home, "Are you home yet?"

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

Lavish Ladykiller

"As of now the end begins
I want to laugh but there's no joke
To eat with the beasts and run with the wolves
On the ashes you must choke"

User Image

Artemis
Goddess of the Hunt

"...." Artemis let out a loud yawn as she rubbed her eye with her hand. She only got back ten minutes ago and already there was a ruckus. The only reason she was even at Leto's was because she was having things remolded at her home. "Pleasue keep it down father." Artemis said though a yawn as she made her way from her room to the kitchen. She wanted to rest. Was it too much to ask for a good day's sleep. Artemis autopiolet herself to where the kettle was kept and set it to boil. The process ended with her sitting at the table. Her head fell into her hands and she started to snore lightly. It was just so stressful. She had to take tributes, hunt, watch over the animals, and make sure her home was being made right. The remolding was nearly finished but the last few things were pissing her off.

"I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it
********' stomp it out
Laugh as it blows away"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

xtigsx

User Image
Apollo

Apollo jumped when he heard his mother screaming, "Mummy calm down!" He said hastily and he covered himself. He shrugged bashfully, "Ares isn't wild." He mumbled under his breath then took took down the top half of his tunic. "Look mummy!" Apollo said proudly sticking his chest out and showing off a tattoo of his mother's name in ancient greek. It was one of many. For from the neck down Apollo was covered in beautiful tattoos, most of which depicted his adventures while traveling. Occasionally one moved to tell the story. When Zeus entered the room yelling Apollo raised his voice even louder he was never the type to lose a shouting match. ''I DON'T NEED LESSONS YOU IDIOT SACK OF s**t!!! I KNEW EVERYTHING FROM THE FIRST 3 WEEKS!!" The sight of Zeus on his mother made Apollo shout if possible even louder, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! I AM THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY HOME!!!" Apollo yelled in many pitches as once his voice could be heard echoing all througout Olympus. ''OUT!!!"

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
Hephaestus
God of Forge and Fire, Commander of all weapons of his creation.

Hephaestus had been snoring when he was awoken by the call of his daughter. The god jerked his head up then swore loudly when his head head the bedframe. The dangers of sleeping underneath a bed. "Just a minute sweety! Give Daddy a second!" Hephaestus called out as he lifted the bed off him, willing to risk the chance that his wife may be sleeping on it. Hephaestus dusted himself off before stepping out of the bedroom. Hephaestus ran his head from the line of hair on his head and yawned loudly. Lately Aphrodite's mood swings had began to make the god go bald, but in a rather strange way the sides were going away only leaving a single row of hair. Hephaestus was actually starting to like the look if not the cause. He tried his best not to look at the furniture or anything else really inside the house, for most of it had been completely redesigned by his wife. He glanced at the mechanical clock he'd built with Athena and yawned again. "Zinny, isn't it a little early for you or anyone else for that matter to be up?" He muttered under his breath as he met his daughter. He leaned slightly to the left using his good leg for support. "Is there something wrong sweet heart?"

Shy Trash

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

hilophrosyne

Spirit of Welcome Kindness Friendliness

Philophrosyne shifted uncomfortably as she realized she had woken her father from sleep. In the bed shared with his wife. Who was not her mother. She glanced upward, rocking back on her heels while she waited patiently. Well, this won't be awkward, she thought sarcastically. Philophrosyne's blue eyes were drawn at once to Hephaestus' curious new hairstyle and she took a minute before deciding she approved. It had a modern spunk to it. She guessed it'd quickly become all the rage in Sparta.

A grin stretched sunnily on Philophrosyne's mouth at her nickname. "Early?" The young woman tilted her head to the side curiously. "When is it ever too early or late to visit your family? I can come back later though if you'd prefer," Philophrosyne replied and gestured to the front door. She started to frown now as she began to think maybe she was indeed wrong to come here right now. "I can come back later, Father," she repeated. She shrugged her small shoulders at his question and shook her head. "Nothing's wrong. I just got the inclination to see you; the time of day completely skipped my mind!" Good company should never be limited to the time of day, in her mind. And it generally wasn't. Clearly, not many others thought the same way as she.

Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe

User Image

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
[qur]
User Image

Zeus let go of leto a serious look on his face as he pushed her out of the way. She began to look concerned for her son. She knew that look on Zeus’s face was the one right before he terminated a mortal. “ Zeus …don’t please he’s your son Zeus listen!“ Leto begged as the king of the gods strood forward the clouds darkening outside. She moved quickly pulled at Zeus arm “ please Zeus don’t hurt him he is our only son “ Leto pleaded. The king of the gods looked at her then showed her the back of his hand. She fell to the floor from the slap rubbing her now sore cheek.

Zeus sent lightening coursing through Apollo’s body with the snap of a finger. It robbed the god of his immortality. “ …I sever punishment for your ignorance. Have fun competing with your brothers in the Olympics as a mortal. “ He said as the lightening drew away from Apollo “ A warning the more of your godly power you use the weaker you’ll become. …and no mortals on Olympus the next time you come here ,I’ll kill you …or restore your immortality …doesn’t really matter which ….now ..have fun falling from Olympus !” he said ready to push Apollo

However leto got their first focusing her energy she spirited away her son to Athens before Zeus could push him off .” …My boy not yours “ She murmured glaring at Zeus .He glared right back at her .Apollo would find himself safe in the city.

Atalanta was walking along minding her own mortal business in Athens busy market place. When from somewhere in the heavens came the heavy force which collided with her. She screamed before colliding with the earth. At that moment she was sure Atlas had forced his burden upon her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff