Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are the days of when the Gods were young. Cronus and the Titans have also been defeated. For the first time the gods are knowing peace, what better time than now to make more gods?
Zeus, has already taken it upon himself to populate Olympus much to the displeasure of Hera. With new gods being born every other day, who knows what fates have in store for the gods and what their purpose will be. This role play starts off at the hundred year mark of peace among the gods (despite bickering) for there have been no wars since the days of Atlas' defeat.
This roleplay will remake a few Greek Myths.
To name some:
The First Olympics
Artemis & Orion
The affair of Aphrodite and Ares,
The Revolt Against Zeus
The Adonis Myth.
Arachne & Athena
Trojan War
Heracles

+ More as we develop.

Also, how each god discovered their eternal purpose.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Important Mortals

Atlanta
Paris
Hector
Helen
King Midas
King Priam
Achilles
Adonis
Oedipus
Orion
Aesculapius
Ajax
Andromache
Agamemnon
Arachne
Cassandra
Daphne(Semi-Devine)

Strike through= Taken
Underline= Reserved, but still the better profile will be accepted.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Here are the Twelve Olympians:

Aphrodite - Goddess of love, romance, and beauty.
Apollo - Beautiful god of the sun, light, medicine, truth, science, protector of man, plague, and music.
Ares - Dark god of war who loves Aphrodite.
Artemis- Independent goddess of the hunt, the forest, wildlife, childbirth, children, plague and the moon. Sister to Apollo.
Athena - Daughter of Zeus and goddess of wisdom, war, and crafts.
Demeter - Goddess of agriculture and mother of Persephone.
Hephaestus - Lame god of fire and the forge. Sometimes spelled Hephaistos.
Hera - Wife of Zeus, protector of marriage, familiar with magic.
Hermes - The speedy messenger of the gods, god of business, thieves, herdsmen..ect.
Hestia - Calm goddess of home and homelife, symbolized by the hearth which holds the continually-burning flame.
Poseidon - God of the sea, horses, and of earthquakes.
Zeus - Supreme lord of gods, god of the sky, symbolized by the thunderbolt. Though not necessarily the strongest of the big three. Lucked out on a draw.
Hades- Not really considered an Olympian, god of the dead, riches, king of the underworld.

Note: Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, Ares, Artemis and Hephaestus. Are the only gods who have earned a throne on Olympus so far.

Minor Gods/Goddesses:

Eros- God of love

The Muses: Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Erato (love poetry), Euterpe (music), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (hymns), Terpsichore (dance), Thalia (comedy), Urania (astronomy).

The Charities/Graces, [daughters of Zeus and Eurynome]:
Aglaea (Sometimes spelled Aglaia, goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence and adornment. Marries Hephaestus after his divorce from Aphrodite)
Euphrosyne (goddess of joy, the incarnation of grace and beauty)
Thalia (goddess of festivity and rich banquets)

Leto- Goddess of light, Mother of Apollo and Artemis.

Eris- Goddess of Chaos

Thetis and Eurynome- Daughters of Oceanus who caught and raised Hephaestus after he was thrown from Olympus. (Thetis was also mother of Achilles)

Philophrosyne- Goddess Friendliness and Welcome, a daughter of Hephaistos and Aglaia. (In this Rp she was born before the marriage of Aphrodite and Hephaestus)

Persephone- Goddess of Spring

Also, I won't be adding any new gods/goddesses until the list current list is filled.
{Underlined= Reserved but not taken, can still submit profile for god/goddess the better will be accepted. Strike through= Taken}

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Rules of this Roleplay

1. You must post at least three times every two days, so only join if you are ready to be at least dedicated in the slightest of ways.
2. I know some people have sh*tty vision, and personally I hate having to squint to read texts. Make your posts easy on the eyes. None of that blinding neon colored crap either. 12 is the smallest point font that will be accepted. Go no larger, and no smaller. 12 point font is law.
3. Don't ignore other characters, it's rude as hell.
4. PRO-F*CKIN-FANITY. Keep it to a minimum, don't type stuff that will make your granny cry. I understand some characters are a bit profane but don't over due it.
5. No goddmodding. I have a system for this if you really want to auto-hit. Roll a die 1-10 if you get an odd number the hit misses. I'm sure you can undestand what happens if you get an even number.
6. ROMANCE. I understand some of you love all that lovey dovey crap. Sure you characters may do a little bit of hanky panky, but don't over do it. By which I mean keep things, clean. There are time skips for a reason.
7. Check the front page and the OCC constantly, this is a fast paced role play try to help each other stay in the loop.
8. Make sure you use occ symbols. (( ))'s [[ ]]'s { }'s. I'm sure you get the general idea.
9. Submit your profiles to myself, with the subject labeled Fate.
10. This is a Lit/Semi-lit roleplay. You should be able to type at least a paragraph, if not more. I understand writers block, just make sure it is occasional. A lame or small post can ruin everyones night.
11. Let people know if you are going to be AFK, nothing is more annoying than waiting for someone to post and not knowing the are away.
12. No rule twelve.
13. Re-read rule number five, this is an action rp so if you're going to auto hit do it right.
14. Submit your first post with your profile, this is very important it will determine whether or not you are accepted into this rp.
15. GOD MODDING, I know the majority of character are going to be gods, but that is no excuse for god modding. Your characters are not allowed to know things that you may know. For example:
Person number 1: Henry was going to throw a rock at Bobby the moment he got the chance.
Person number 2: Even though Bobby had no way of telling the future or reading minds he knew Henry was going to throw a rock, "Don't bother pretending you're not going to throw a rock, I know you are.''
That s**t is annoying as hell. Don't do it.
16. This concludes the rules for now.

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Profile Skeleton

[align=center][img]Need two, one for usual form one for true form (Anime only)[/img]
True Form: [img] [/img] [/align]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Spose[/b]: {If applicable}
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Story thus far[/b]: {The god's life growing up, if the god is an adult, or how they came into existence}
[b]Recent developments[/b]: {If applicable}
[b]Likes[/b]: {Optional}
[b]Dislikes[/b]: {Optional}
[b]Any Known Attributes[/b]:
[b]Additional Information/Secrets[/b]:

First Post:
( Two Paragraph minimum. This first post will determine whether or not you are accepted into this RP. Remember proper use of grammar. Do NOT change the profile in any way.)

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Links to Other Forums

Profiles
OCC

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

Quick summary of what has happened so far...The first winter occurred one hundred years ago and several a few young gods have earned their place in the Patheon, however there are still places that have yet to be filled.

Current Event:

The evening before the First Olympics A.KA. the night before spring. (This gives enough time for a recap of each character/summary of what's been happening)

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

OPEN!!!!!!!

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Atlanta’s earliest memories were of the displeased face of her father. Then the feeling of being cold then a warm fury body taking her in. As in many cities in Greece unwanted infants were left to the elements to live or die by the grace of fate. What should have been a glorious life of being born into a member of the ruling class was denied her. She was King Iasus’s first living child an undesired daughter. Kings needed male Heirs to rule once they had passed. Iasus struggled for years with his wife suffering miscarriages till finally she was to deliver a healthy child. Once he had come into the room where his wife had labored and seen the sex of the child. The king cursed the gods before sending his daughter away to die. Sacrifices had been wasted all for the birth of a worthless girl. His city had sacrificed to the alters of the gods but in vain.
The baby girl was taken into the mountins and left for dead on a cool night. Atalanta would have died if not for a bear taking her into its paws. She survived her first year of life suckling in the protection of the bear. It was not till she was three did she come in contact with other humans. The bear was killed by Hunters leaving Atalanta alone in the world. She was found by the bear’s body, and taken in by the hunters kicking and screaming like a wild animal.
Atlanta grew up in the wilderness learning to hunt and fight like a bear. She grew to be a fierce hunter, and was happy with her life despite its rough beginnings. Her father and his kingdom was the farthest thing from her mind at this point.
The huntress was eighteen standing in Artemis temple standing before alter her head bowed to the statue of the god. Temple priestess made the sacrifice of a Doe in Atalanta’s name. She could not do it properly by her own hands according to the priestess. I could be like them ….a virginal priestess serving Artemis live in a temple Atlanta thought watching the girls draped in robes cutting open her kill. but, where’s the fun in that? She changed her mind knowing there was a bigger world for her out there then in a tiny Temple. When the priestess began to chant Atlanta looked up watching as the animal was burned I pray to the goddess of the hunt and of the moon for her blessings as ,I do swear to lay with no man and remain pure maiden for as long as fate allows Atlanta preyed taking the vow whole heartedly.
Once finished in the temple she hurried out into the busy city of Athens. Her hair was short like a young man’s which kept some men away from her ever so often one would figure out that she was not wearing a short tunic with leather gauntlets because she was some Athenian youth off to play bows and arrows. An oddity among a male dominated culture. Girls whispered as she passed a booth that sold make up in clay pots. There was talk of Mount Olympus around Greece. The gods mingled among them mortals didn’t’ even know it. Some gods showed themselves to those they favored or Great heroes. .

PoshPix's Senpai

Omnipresent Husband

User Image
User Image

The young prince of Assyria silently tiptoed around his bedroom and lit a lamp. Tonight was the night. Adonis smiled as he knelt down to reach the women's clothing which had been under his bed. He gave the soft silk tunic a look over before pulling it onto his nude body. The beautiful prince walked with untaught grace across the large and beautiful bedroom over to his mirror. There the prince applied a light amount of makeup and combed his hair. "Would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me. I'd f*ck me hard." Adonis spoke in a voice that could have belonged to sultry woman or a charming young man. After another long gaze in the mirror Adonis adjusted his posture to that of a woman. Sure enough it looked as though a beautiful young woman was looking back at him with an erotic smile. Adonis tied his coin pouch to the inside of his robe before leaving his bedroom.
He should have left a note at least for Persephone, but not tonight. The next time he wanted to see the goddess was after his death. But it was now midnight and like always the passage would be opened on the first day of spring, usually he would leave with Persephone. However Adonis was leaving early. Adonis quickly and silently made his way out of the underworld's castle. The underworld was dark and bleak, but with the right company it could shine. He nodded to the demons who guarded the exit which led to the myrrh tree he was delivered to each spring. "It's midnight, and there fore spring. I have every right to leave." The demons glared and looked slightly confused but stepped aside so Adonis could exit. As Adonis stepped through the exit he felt the cold chill of winter brush against his cheeks. His feet felt frozen as he stepped through the deep snow in his sandals. But like he had guessed he giants were not present. And the castle guards weren't in mass numbers like he assumed the would be in the morning when he usually arrived.
The prince made his way over to the castle garden, there a petrified vine clung tightly to the castle wall. Adonis took a deep breath before attempting to climb up the vine it quickly gave way and the prince tumbling down. After all these years Adonis was not going to give up now. Adonis dug his fingers into the wall and to his surprise he found could get a decent grip on the wall and find footholds. With a smile Adonis began his long ascend up the wall. After what felt like forever but eventually the prince made it to the top of the wall and took a moment to rest his aching muclses. Only after his rest did he realize that beyond the wall he had just climbed was yet another, something that must have been added while he was in the underworld. Adonis sobbed at the sight. It seemed he would never get the freedom he yearned for. The mortal god of beauty wiped tears from his eyes as turned his head in the direction of what sounded like singing unlike he ever heard before.

"Piltzintecuhtli, brother thank you so much for going me on my journey home. I invite you to stay in Greece." Apollo said with a smile as he spoke to the Aztec deity who was also in a chariot, however the Aztec god's chariot was pulled by a giant feathered serpent. The Aztec god of sunrises laughed. "Thank you brother but if all the gods here look like you, I'd rather not." Apollo grinned as he looked over the muses who giggled. "Here's some seeds, for home. I know how much you like to see things that aren't there." Pilzintecuhtli gave Apollo a pat on the back. "Come and visit in the next 52 years, Brother."
Apollo nodded his head before giving the Aztec god a hug. "Maybe I'll visit sooner. Good bye brother." Apollo waved as the Aztec god took off before tightening the reins on his swans. Apollo sighed as he rested his chin on the nearest muse. He hadn't slept in nearly two days during his travel back home. Apollo sung softly as the chariot flew, he smiled, he was sure his mother would be thrilled to see him again. "Let's make a short cut." Apollo offered to which the muses responded with a groan, "Not again Apollo. You're last short cut is why it took so long to get here!" Apollo rolled his eyes and waved his hand. "I have an idea." Apollo yanked the reins in a sudden left and ordered the swans to fly faster. "I can show you the world...." He sang as the swans flew. He raised an eyebrow, off in the distance it seemed a woman was standing on a castle wall preparing to jump. In a burst of light the chariot went faster just in time for Apollo to scoop the woman into his arms before the fall. Apollo gave a charming smile, "Why hello." He said calmly as the woman squirmed in his arms, he laughed. "What's your name, dove?" He asked in a seductive tone, his voice at least had aged since his departure. "Lola." Adonis replied quickly making up a name. Apollo laughed, "Liar. But I can't let such a pretty woman get away, stand over by the muses and hang on tight. I'll take you to Olympus." Apollo yanked the reins again and the swans flew faster once more.
Adonis felt nervous as he stood at the back of the chariot. He was getting jealous glances from the muses whenever Apollo looked away. Adonis gave an anxious smile then suddenly he was pushed off the chariot by several of the muses as Apollo looked away. "See that, little lady? That's Athens. We're flying over the forest right now and-" Apollo turned back to look at the beatiful woman he had just captured. "Hey...where did Lola go?" The god questioned, the muses only smile and shrugged. Apollo shrugged, "I'm sure I'll find her again." Apollo yawned as the swans took him to the home of his mother. There the chariot silently landed and Apollo and the muses stepped onto the balcony, however some how Apollo was managing to carry nine women (some pregnant) silently as he tiptoed to his old bedroom. To his surprise it was clean as the day he had left it over a century ago. Apollo carefully placed the goddesses on his bed then closed his eyes to get some much needed rest. When the sun rose he would surprise his mother who hadn't seen or head from him in a hundred years.

Adonis yelled out as he fell through the air and crashed on brittle tree branches. When he reached the ground he was face down in the snow. After several minutes Adonis rolled over on his back, groaned and spat out snow. He was in a forest. Adonis knew that much, he only wished he hadn't forgotten his bow and arrows. Adonis shivered, he looked like a very cold and a very beautiful woman. Adonis smiled, yes he was freezing and in a strange place but he was free. And in a place he was sure Aphrodite would never find him, Aphrodite was much too delicate to lay foot in a forest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff