Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Mail raised his light illuminating the room. Dan looked around watching their surroundings for anymore walkers. What came instead was a a bottle. Dan turned his head toward the sound watching the bottle as it rolled across the floor. He raised his bb gun a bit seeing this and stood near Mail watching the darkness for something to pop out. He turned his head glancing up at Mail for a moment as he called out to the stranger asking for him to come out.

As the stranger approached Dan held his weapon ready in case he was hostile but lowered a bit just at the site of the dog in his arms. As the man spoke Dan jumped a bit hearing more movement, just then Yuki took note of the walkers that were now entering the room. They had to get out of here, or at least higher if the lower level was starting to swarm. Dan looked at Mail when he said the guy was practically their friends, boy he was quick to trust people. He raised an eyebrow at the other boy, but turned his attention back to the man. He guessed anyone taking care of a disabled animal must be good for the most part.

"Yuki's right lets-" He stopped when there was a sudden crash. Dan turned his head to see Yuki had tumbled down the stairs along with a clothing rack. "Y-Yuki!" Dan darted for the stairs. Why had she run off without them? Even if she was afraid they had to stick together. Dan reached the edge of the stairs "You okay?" He called though he wasn't sure if the girl could hear him as he started down the stairs after Matty "Dont worry we're coming!" he added as he stabbed a walker with the end of his bb gun.

When they reached her however there weren't many walkers left to take down. It appeared that Mello had returned, the very man Yuki had run after only to get lost in the first place. Dan watched keeping his guard up as the two of them took out the remaining zombies in the area. 'Guessing you two know each other then' He thought as he kept look out for any more walkers.User Image

[Out Of Cake: I was a little confused and realized I missed a post, deleted what I had and rewrote. sorry for the confusion of quoting if it did so.]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with: Mail, yuki
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Fur jacket, cargo pants, red bandana tied to head, key chain with bells, duffle bag.

Company: Matty's Party

Misc: Glass bottle

Injuries: N/A

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie opened up a little more, relaxing at this man's friendliness and mention of kids. Although this could've been an elaborate facade, Charlie didn't have proof to prove this nor any proof against other than unreasonable fears. When he mentioned shoes, Charlie suddenly remembered it was normal to wear shoes. "Ah, no thanks. I move faster bare foot." He wasn't sure of this, because a pair of running shoes would probably make him the runner up to Usian Bolt. He denied the shoes primarily because the stealth and comfort it gave him. Having put his feet through the abuse of a forest floor the last three years without footwear have turned his feet into callouses that no longer flinch at pain.

A cry for help, and a crash of metal against the ground caused Matty J and his boy to run off into the horde. Charlie was much more hesitant than those two, but the dog was itching to join them. "No. I'll go down, but you aren't gonna walk on your own." He picked up the glass bottle, it's uses ranged from collection of water, to blunt instrument of pain.

Charlie walked down the stairs and avoided the re-dead undead. The dog he was carrying was panting in joy at the sight of these people, maybe he'll stick around longer. He saw the boy who ran down to help the other kid. "Good work back there kid. Is that Yuki?" Charlie pointed towards the person Matty J was talking to. This Yuki person sounded a lot younger than that adult. Upon closer inspection, the kid had a gun in his hands. At least to Charlie it seemed like a real gun.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Dan looked up at their newest companion, the stranger with the dog and rat. He hadn't noticed the rat until now. Why anyone was traveling with a rat and a three legged dog was beyond him but interesting at the same time. How he eve got the rat to stay with him was another question on his mind, even if it was a pet he figured it would just run away like most pets did. Maybe he was like that doctor that could speak to animals, Danny couldn't quite place his name at the moment but he knew he saw it in a movie once.

"Good work back their kid" The guy said as he approached. Dan smirked "Tch, that was nothin' " He replied in a confident manor as he waved the action away as if it was the easiest thing in the world. "I could take on ten more of those twice that ones size, no biggie" He added, okay maybe he was getting ahead of himself but in his mind he thought he could do it. Might have some difficulties here and there but if he could provide enough distance between each of them it wouldn't be hard right?

Dan looked over at Yuki as the man asked if she was who they'd been running after "Sure hope so she's the only girl in the room" Dan replied as he pointed to her. User Image

[Out Of Cake: .]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with: Mail, Yuki, Mello, Charlie
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"I promise." She said. At hearing Mello speak, Yuki allowed for a little smile to stay. He had a reputation? So far his reputation consisted of her dads possibly wanting to kill him for letting her run off after him. In all technicality, Mello was the reason she ran off. She was pushing her luck before with her reason, but this? This was a whole new level of disobedience. She didn't have a good reason for it either. 'Yeah dad, I was following a boy! You know those things you told me to be repelled by! ' she thought. The girl sighed, her mood dropped again when he stated the obvious. She felt herself get lowered to the stiff ground that honestly... welcomed her face. Yeah, she was still dizzy and the floor was the only clear thing she could focus on. Wait, she wasn't falling was she? A double check told Yuki that she was just swaying slightly.

She glanced up as Matt appeared. Mello? She looked around, the only one close to that was.... M! So his name was Mello? She gazed up at the male, mildly surprised. Whoa whoa! Hold on just a second! Who was he calling HIS?! She tried to muster a glare, but it only became a scowl, hell they couldn't see it anyway. "You know each other?" An even worse feeling hit her, what if they... were together! She frowned at the thought, that was not faaair! Why didn't he tell her? And on top of that he WANTED to stay with those perverted creeps that almost... she shuddered, backing away slightly so they could do their work. But he said he cared! Why was she starting to feel so confused again? "M.... or... Mello? What's he talking about?" With a flurry of emotions striking every which way, the poor, most likely concussive kid looked almost like she'd been told Christmas was cancelled forever. Was her dad right not to trust Mello? No! He said he cared! He didn't seem like the type to lie! ...right? Another shiver ran down Yuki's spine now, she pulled her bloodied hoodie closer, zipping it up. Why was she always so damned cold?! And better yet, why was there blood on her hoodie? This was turning out to be the worse night ever! She hardly heard anyone talking now, did she pass out again? Yep! She passed out (not really) this was all going to turn out to be a horrible dream, and she'd wake up to her parents throwing her an awesome birthday party with... brownies and juice and... what ever else American parents did for their children. Who knew, maybe it wasn't much different from her other parents' style of parties.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty was the first one to walk down the steps, listening to Danny and the new guy chit chat with one another. Matty was too overwhelmed with happiness upon seeing a good old friend to care about what they were talking about. His blue-green seemed to sparkle with delight as he reached the bottom step and hopped over the dead bodies, to come to a stand beside the blonde. “Come on Mello-Yello… Don’t be mean to me like that.” Matty called out to the blonde, reaching out to throw an arm around the taller man’s shoulders.

Mello let out a small grunting noise, turning his nose high in the air as he looked away, but made no motion to move away as Matty placed an arm around his shoulder. “I’ll do whatever I want. Don’t think you can tell me what to do.” Mell muttered in response, crossing his arms over his chest as he let out a small “Hrmph!”. “So what exactly have you been up to these past few months anyways? I’m surprised you didn’t come looking for me…” Mello spoke after a few moments, stealing a glance over to the red head beside him.

Matty placed his free hand up to gently grasp at his chin, a thoughtful look coming to his face as he gave the question some thought. “Ya know, the same old, same old. Just sittin’ around playing my games.” The red head replied, shrugging his shoulders. It was true, these past few months since Mello left the Strays, Matty found himself feeling lonelier than he ever felt before in his life. It’s not his fault his dad refused for Matty to go out and join in on the action. To be honest, as much as the gamer loved to sit back and waste his life away playing his games… Part of him just wanted to get out and do something! “I wanted to go after ya Mello, really I did. But I wasn’t allowed. I was under constant watch… All the mother and… children had to stay behind while the big boys went out to hunt, and gather supplies…” Matty replied, bowing his head slightly as he spoke it aloud.

Mello let out a smalll scoffing noise, a few stray blonde locks flying up into the air beforer falling back down onto his face. “That’s stupid. I don’t understand why the leader was so intent on keeping you behind. He let me go out for supplies! And I was barely there even a few days. Did you do something not to let that guy trust you or something?” Mello inquired, narrowing his eyes slightly with suspicion. Now that he thought about it… The leader seemed awful protective over Matty…

Matty let out a nervous laugh, as his blue-green orbs shifted about from side to side in a frantic manner. Mello didn’t know that the leader was actually his father… And to tell Mello this now, may or may not cause problems! “Heheh. He just thought I was too lazy! I was just about completely worthless; the only thing I was useful towards was entertaining the kiddies!” Matty replied, letting out a small laugh. “It took a while, but I was finally able to slip away and come find you. And now that I have…~” Matty paused, throwing his other arm around Mello’s shoulder and leaned into him, capturing the other male in for a hug. “Ain't no way I’m going back~! Isn’t that great? Your stuck with me for a long while!” Matty replied, a cheshire cat like grin coming to his face.

A light blush dusted Mello’s cheeks as he brought both his arms out to rest gently against the redhead’s chest. “Would you stop already?” Mello cried out, forcefully pushing at Matty a few times before the other finally broke his grip. It was then that Yuki’s voice chimed up, causing Mello to blink and turn his head in her direction. “This was the knucklehead I was asking you about when you mentioned the name Matty.” Mello responded, turning to face Yuki. “He and I go a few months back. He’s from the same camp that I was in before I decided to go solo.” The blonde replied simply, his face expressionless as he spoke, his blue orbs shifting to look over to the side. He really didn’t want to tell Yuki that Matty was from the same group of men that attacked her earlier at the market… As Yuki spoke up again, calling Mello by both his nicknames, the blonde quickly turned his stare in her direction. “What is he talking about? He’s talking about the things we went through while staying at the camp together. The two of us became realy close friends in the short time I was there.” Mello replied, before turning his head to look at Matty.

Matty was standing there silently, listening to Mello as he spoke to Yuki. What Mello said wasn’t a lie, the two had gone through a lot in their short days together at the Strays campsite. “Yup, yup, yup! We did a lot of hanging out together. Can you believe this guy was the closest person to ever come close to beating me in Mario Kart?” Matty chimed with a small laugh. Mello on the other hand let out a small scoffing noise, a small scowl coming to his face as he crossed his arms over his chest. “I didn’t know that you guys knew each other though! Geez, what a small world this is turning out to be, huh?” The red head questioned, turning to both Danny and Charlie. “As much as I love the catching up and all… We really need to decide what we’re doing here. Are we going to try and stay the night here after figuring out where the walkers got in. Or are we going to get going and try and find somewhere else to hide?” The red head asked, getting down to business.

Mello blinked, taking a moment to think over the question. What would be the best thing to do right now? They could stay here and secure the place a little bit better than last time. Or they could risk going out in that storm. But with the sky darkening with each passing moment, it may prove difficult to travel around in the streets… But before Mello could say anything, warning bells chimed in his mind, causing the blonde to look around in every direction, trying to find the source of the threat. But it seemed just as he turned to look at Yuki, he saw the girl swaying in her spot while staring at the blood on her hoodie…? “Yuki…?” Mello cautiously called out to the girl, taking a small step forward in her direction. “Are you alright?” He asked of her, as he began to reach his arms out in her direction. “” Before Yuki’s body could even have the chance to start falling, Mello went sprinting over in her direction, capturing the tiny girl in his arms. “Yuki? What’s the matter with you?” Mello asked as he scooped her up into his arms, gently resting her head against his shoulder.

Matty turned to look at the two, a small troubled frown coming to his face as he made his way over. At the sight of the blood however, the redhead’s face went pale. If it was one thing Matty didn’t like, it was blood… And needles… “Is… she okay?” Matty asked, looking Yuki over. “I’m sure there’s some medical supplies somewhere around the store. I could go look for them while you try to take care of her.” Matty suggested, getting ready to turn away and go look around for said supplies. Mello gave a small shrug of his shoulder, turning in his spot to face both Danny and Charlie. This was going to be a rough night… Not only did he have himself to worry about, but now he had Yuki bleeding, and judging by the glossy look in her eyes, she might have some sort of concussion. Now, weren’t people with concussions supposed to stay awake for a few hours after getting said concussion? But just how long ago had Yuki gotten hurt again…? Mello gave a small shake of his head, trying to fight off his sudden fit of growing anger. Why? Why out of all the things in the world he knew about… Why wasn’t one of them anything to do with the medical field…?! Matty seemed to tense at Mello’s side, he himself not really sure of what to do either.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

This is where I’m at:Wal-Mart
My buddies: Danny, Yuki, New guy and Mello?!
My health meter says I’m at: 100%
Feeling at the moment: Curious, Hesitant, Protective, Worried, Happy
Running through my mind: Mello… I can’t believe I found you again.
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of videogames and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

"Nearly 800acres of land, at least 200acres is made up of forest trails, there's a small river slash largish creek depending on which end you're at and um, yeah, nearly 20 bedrooms, each with en-suites and walk in robes" she said, trying to remember all the different features, but mostly she only remembered the outside of the mansion, having been the type of child to run around outside exploring and jumping into muddy puddles. Oh yes, she'd been a dirty little wild child once upon a time. "And sure, tour as soon as we've all had some rest and some food" she said, leading the way and putting her palm against the scanner at the gate, the large doors immediately opening. One of them needed oiling she noted, cringing at the small, grating and squeaking noise coming from one of the hinges.

When everyone had stepped through she ducked her head, having forgotten just how extravagant her old home had been. It was just a little too flashy in her opinion and it looked way too ostentatious. "So, um, yea, this is home, first floor is all dining rooms, sitting rooms ad entertainment and the garage, second floor is bedrooms and bathrooms" she said, leading the way to the front door, tucking wet strands of hair behind her ear and trying to keep from looking anyone in the eye. She was embarrassed at how lavish the place looked.

She unstrapped Toren, wondering how the hell they were going to get him upstairs before remembering that the main entrance had lounges. They could just lay him on one of those. They'd still have to get him in through the front door though... This was going to be interesting at best.

Sometime later, after Forest had his saddle and bags removed and his reigns, after Toren had been put to rest on one of the lounges in the mansions entrance room, after everyone had showered and gotten into dry, clean clothes, she came out of her old room, wearing one of her old dresses with her hair dry and falling down her back in carefree waves and spilling over one shoulder. She felt much better, clean and dry as she headed down to the main kitchen and dining room, ignoring the paintings and family pictures decorating the walls. She might never see them again, they'd promised that once they got to the safe zone they'd send someone to find her but they were sending someone to the warehouses... which were rubble by now probably.

She grabbed a bottle of bourbon and sat down with one of her fathers favorite crystal tumblers, pouring herself a small drink and raising her glass in a toast to a picture of her mom and dad, before tipping it back, swallowing the liquid fire with a small grimace. Now all she could do was wait for Toren, Eugenie, Lex, Nel and the others to finish up what they were doing and meet her in the main dining room.

Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where mansion
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons Crossbow ϖ 10 Bolts, 2 rifles, spare ammo, Filleting Knife
WEARING

σσ¢ : i've tried to include the whole group.
ℋello, ℋello...Anybody out there? Cause I don't hear a sound
Ȃlone, Ȃlone... I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now

"Yeah, I'm awake hon" she said, shifting off his lap and moving to stretch, standing and arching her back softly while yawning, moving to check on her daughter and put her somewhere clean and out of the way to play in her tent. She got up and headed to the bar, stalling at the sight of Atomic. He looked... alive to say the least.
Cause my ℰcho, ℰcho, Is the only voice coming back
My Șhadow, Șhadow, Is the only friend that I have

Name: Delta Zion
Health: 89%
Weapons: Knife, Tazer
Carrying: iPod, 3 water bottles, two tins of corn, two tins of peas, spare clothes and The Nappy Bag
The Large Items are kept in her ute.
Where: The Saloon
WEARING

ʘʘ℃ I don't know what's going on with my character pictures, honestly :/

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♈ With delta and beta out of his lap he stood up to stretch and pop his joints. " mmmm.. ouch... gotta stop that..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his pack of smokes. It was halfway filled but he sighed and just put them down on a nearby table before walking out the front door to get some fresh air. " I need to cut those out with my drinking i guess...as well as my joy rides on my bike... Finding ways to relax is going to be hell now.. World really has gone to hell now... Atleast i got Delta and beta. Then again i spend more time helping them relax and calming them... Im screwed arnt i?" He was rambling incoherently again but the fresh cool air was helping him calm down some. " Guess i goofed up with ellie too... guess shes pissed an ran off. Maybe i should go into a vow of silence...." He shook his head hard as he went back inside and looked around not really sure what to do.

[ Location]: saloon
[Who with]: warehouse group, radio group
[Feeling]: stressed
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Fur jacket, cargo pants, red bandana tied to head, key chain with bells, duffle bag.

Company: Matty's Party

Misc: Glass bottle

Injuries: N/A

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie was pondering if the kid was serious or not. Ten more and twice the size? Surely he was joking. Or was he? Matty J and his friend really wrecked s**t up down here. Kid probably picked up a thing or two just from sticking around them.

Charlie adjusted his eyes towards the direction the boy was pointing in. He saw a little girl shaped girl within the darkness. Body size and voice matched to fit a girl. The rat returned to Charlie's shoulder, now that it was inside away from the rain. The creature began to crawl down to the dog, inspecting it for any abnormalities, other than the obvious missing front left paw. The rat licked the nose of the dog, and she licked back. The rat climbed onto Charlie's head and scouted the area, returning once again to his shoulder. The rat climbed up to Charlie's ear, as if whispering secrets. It bit Charlie in the ear, warning him of an unknown predator.

Charlie turned his head towards the entrance of the store. He set down the dog gently on the floor. "Watch over her. She loves to be pet and doesn't bite." He turned around, but added in. "... I bite though." Where was it? The source of the rat's unease. Charlie wandered aimlessly until he found the entrance to the store, wide open. The wind isn't nearly strong enough to force open the door, so someone or something must've. Charlie closed it again and barricaded it with shopping carts. It'd hold off give or take five zombies before they'd brute force their way into the store. He thought his job was done until the rat bit his ear again. He turned around only to see a zombie sneaking up on him. The howling of the wind hid all the noise the thing was making. Charlie grabbed his glass bottle and smashed it on top of the zombie's head. The glass didn't even crack, it was made of tempered glass with the intent of preventing people imitating bar fights from movies. The zombie fell backwards and on it's face. This allowed Charlie to follow up his attack with an assault on the back of it's head. After several hits, he took a few deep breaths and relaxed. A smile formed on his face in the midst of the beating and stayed there.

The dog the Charlie had left behind began traveling towards Yuki. She sat down next to the two and rested her head. She looked at Yuki, it was the first time she ever saw a little girl.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It wasn't long before Yuki felt that favored embrace again. Maybe her parents did baby her too much, after all. Her old mom and dad had never picked her up. She really liked to think of them, didn't she? For a moment she found herself barely comprehending their chitchat, it made her just slightly jealous. She would never admit it, though. As Mello scooped her up before she fell and asked, she huddled into the other's warmth. "I backed up and tripped over something, then fell down the stairs with that thing. " she pointed at the downed clothing cart. "I don't know if I hit my head or not. I think I'm okay, I'm just cold." She piped up again. "Maybe the cut reopened, I don't feel so well. " she leaned more into Mello, as if it were possible.
But then, the man with a dog showed up again and placed her down nearby. " I bite too you know." She chimed. But her gaze went to the approaching canine. Behind Yuki Quip came to investigate the other dog.

Hallowed Wolf

→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

►A few hours had passed and toren woke up to find himself laying on a lounge." Mmm... damn it... i blacked out..." He felt clammy as he sat up, Looked around then fought himself onto his feet to go find a bathroom to use. He stumbled a little only seeing lidya in another room on his way as koga followed him quietly and sat outside the bathroom door when toren went in. He was a bit surprised when he saw water in the toilet followed by him seeing the tank was full after lifting the edge of the cover." So this place still has water. must be on private water wells or something... wonder if the showers work." He took two steps and turned on the shower, he was in luck it was working and it was actually a bit of warm water in it. He looked down and noticed his shirt was missing."Hmm? guess i should go procure some cloths first." he turned the water off before exiting the bathroom and making his way up the stairs to where he figured some bedrooms might be, if the place had water and electricity, there had to be cloths here somewhere right? He walked down one of the long hallways and stopped at a random door. His first stop happened to be the master bedroom, and toren was in some luck he found some cloths that would fit him in a dresser. Thye were a tad formal a simple black button up shirt and some black dress slacks, but right now he didnt care, they were dry and clean.

With the cloths ready in his arms he Found his way back to the bathroom he was in before and began stripping off his own clothing. he stood there looking at his scarred up torso in the mirror and growled before punching the mirror and cracking it when he saw a hallucination of his old team in it. " God damn it.... Thats not me anymore... it cant be... he cant exist anymore...." He swiftly pulled his trench knife off of his dirty cloths and used it to lop off chunks of his hair to shorten it. He figured removing that might make him feel better, with most of his hair now short he plopped it all into the nearest wastebasket and climbed into the shower to warm himself up, he was feeling a chill all the way into his bones. Koga had gotten all clean in the rain during their walk so luckily he didnt need a bath. A few minutes passed before toren climbed outta the shower to dry off and get dressed. " Guess i should go see how pissed those 2 are at me..." He left the bathroom with his dirty cloths folded up in his hands and his knife holstered onto his hip by his belt.

He found his stuff and made sure it was all there, it was so he added the rest of his stuff to it. Then made his way into the room he saw lidya in, he was still stumbling some but his fever was gone or atleast down enough for him to think clearly. He sat across from her and didnt say a word as he looked down at the floor. He wasnt really sure what to say right that second but he took a deep breath and blurted the question out. " How pissed off are yall at me?"

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga,lidya, eugenie, lex, nel and lex guards
[Feeling/Song going in my head]: Click me!
[Cloths]: Am i looking ok?
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ] Hes borrowing a shirt and a pair of pants from lidyas father if ya dont mind that spicer.

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

Damien had been awake for a while now, sitting up and cleaning Sendoa's face with a rag and cleaning his cuts with alcohol swabs. He'd barely used his left hand, unable to grasp the rags at all, fingers fumbling everything repeatedly until he'd given up and done everything with his good hand. He got up to get a smoke just as Wolfe and Roland spoke up, "I am one of Yuki's guardians" he said, stepping forwards, regarding Atomic with a raised eyebrow, wondering if he was hallucinating. It wouldn't surprise him, he'd had a few hallucinations about Atomic coming back from the dead and trying to guilt trip him or staring at him or just sitting somewhere out of the way, always in the corner of his eye...

He stepped up closer to Roland and Wolfe, asking in a soft voice, "do you have news about her?" he'd noticed that she'd wandered off again, but had overheard Skull saying that she was with some other kids and an adult so he'd stamped his concern down and stayed put instead of going out looking for her. He wasn't much use in his current condition.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows,
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE Street near the burning house
WITH Skull, Laurence, Delta and Beta, Silvia, Luka, Yuki, M, Aki and Sendoa
OUTFIT

OOC: All my pictures linked through facebook are playing up so i'm doing images through pinterest at the moment. seems to work better smile Does Damien still look like Damien?

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roland paused as the young Damien spoke up. Pearly whites showed in their guiltiest smile he could muster. "Ah guardian? Was about to say... you look young to be a dad. She's what, 10?" He asked. "Anyway, I would like to apologize for kidnapping the kid, she was all alone, and with Danny and little Sophia screaming in the back... it was an act first, think later situation. You uhh... understand right?" This guy was small, he could take him! Right? "So she's safe with that Mello guy she seems to like so much, but I watched her run off after him. You may want to talk to him... or did he have a.different name? Don't remember. Danny should also be around with her. But she sounded pretty bummed about her birthday. Is it some time soon? I wouldn't mind helping set something up in our hold or something where it's safe. Could play her favorite song! " It was at that point that Wolfe stood and intervened. Blues glared at his younger brother. "Where did they say they were? " he asked. Roland paused as if he had made a big mistake. He swallowed slightly. "Wal-Mart...?" He spoke again. "WHICH one brother?" Wolfe spoke, crossing his arms. "I understand you're trying to protect them, but you need to speak the whole truth. Don't dance around the subject. Do you think it's THAT Wal-Mart? " Roland stiffened, he felt incredibly stupid. He fell silent, nodding slowly. "And you let Danny go along too? Did you lose your head somewhere Rolo?"

Roland bit his lip, he looked at Wolfe. "Go on.. You did this. I'm not saving you. " Wolfe growled. Of course, being the big softy her was, the blond gave in and sighed. "I'm going to tell you straight.. there are only two Wal-Mart stores near us. Both are in bad places on the map. Quarantine zones, or Red Zones are spots on the map where we assumed the virus really made itself present. They're infested with walkers. If they are smart, they holed themselves up securely. But it is not safe to go, especially at this time. I understand, that by now you probably want to go in guns ablaze.. But please, wait until morning for both of your sakes." Wolfe explained. Part of him wanted to rush in thanks to Rolo's stupidity.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

"My partner and I adopted her" he explained, raising an eyebrow questioningly, one hand finding it's way easily and gracefully into his pocket while the other had more trouble, missing a few times before hanging limply at his side. The pill he'd taken earlier, the last one in the little jar, had worn off completely and he couldn't even lift his arm to fix his hair. "Her birthday is pretty soon actually, either today or tomorrow, depending on whether it's before or after midnight" he said, shrugging, at least, attempting to, his good shoulder did as it was supposed to, the other spasm-ed and he grit his teeth, tightening his jaw until his teeth ached as the pain in his shoulder subsided.

However, he became cold and distant as he listened to them talk among themselves, tilting his head thoughtfully, white hair falling in his face and hiding his calculating grey eyes. "Do you have a map that I could look at?" he asked, already nodding his head in agreement, it was best to wait until morning, he would do so. He would wait until it was safe, unless there was a clear enough path using rooftops to get to the wal-mart.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows,
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE Street near the burning house
WITH Skull, Laurence, Delta and Beta, Silvia, Luka, Yuki, M, Aki and Sendoa
OUTFIT

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items