Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Astronomer

You have found yourself in a forest. On one side is a beautiful lake. Deep in this forest is a village.

Rules:
no godmodding
no cybering
no autohitting
semi-lit
post and play
have fun!

Profiles:
Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Appearance:

Mine:
Name: Eridan Ampora
Race: Troll
Personality: He's kind of a douche bag
Bio: It's... complicated
Appearance:
User Image

Name: The Orphaner Dualscar. Call me Dualar Ampora
Race: Troll, duh
Personality: I tend to be full of myself, but my time with the Dolorosa has made me a different person. If I see Eridan, I'll try and help him.
Bio: They call me the Orphaner because I orphan young trolls by killing their lusus. I am the Dualscar because of the matching scars on my face. I am Dualar Ampora because... Well... that's just how it is.
Appearance:
User Image

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Name: Alizbad
Race: Horse Anthro
Personality: She's quiet, but friendly and welcoming.
Bio: Alizbad was of Penobscot origin, from the Penobscot tribe of Maine. She migrated to this forest after years of emotional turmoil from a forest fire back home. Her parents perished in a fire which burnt down their teepee. Alizbad was fostered by an orphanage and eventually adopted. She took up the ways of modern civilization and retained a keen archery capability. Upon reaching adulthood, most of her time was in this forest.
Appearance: Alizbad

User Image
Eridan Ampora

The bottom of the lake was nice. Eridan laid on his back, looking up. It was a beautiful sunny day... He hated it. Eridan snarled and sat up.

Breathing underwater had it's benefits. But his scarf would be the only thing that would be wet. In fact, since the lake was so clear, if one looked well enough, they would see Eridan's scarf flailing slowly behind him.

That is, until he saw you. Then you probably would get shot.

Had he his legendary piece of s**t.

Anxious Divorcee

Name: Foster Sloan

Race: Demon

Personality: Introverted. Quiet. Apathetic. Spiteful. Gloomy.

Bio: Foster Sloan lives in a family of three, his father, his step-mother, and him. Though it may appear that they care about each other, sometimes going out on good ol' family vacations and having company over from time to time, there is a rift between Foster and his parents. He hates his father for remarrying someone, and he despises his new mother, damning her and hoping that she would die, just so that his own mother would return back into the picture. It may appear that they have a close relationship, to his father and the people looking, but Foster hates the woman because she's abuses him mentally, often at times mimicking his mother's voice just to screw with his head.

Appearance: Foster Sloan

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
Name: Razekial Aiden

Race: Unknown

Personality: Quiet, secretive, curious. Someone you'd basically have to meet to really get an idea.

Appearance: Standing around 5'6" with a frail-ish looking build he looks to pose no threat at all. With pale skin and white hair he almost looks to be in bad health to some. He also tends to get mistaken for a female every now and then, but he only has a few feminine traits. He is practically always walking around bare footed. It's obvious that he gets into trouble every now and then by the number of scars he has. However, the only noticeable ones are the thick, jagged ones that go all the way around his wrists and the one across his throat. Another off feature is his black nails. They are not painted, one could chip away all they wanted, that black isn't going away anytime soon.
<- picture over der.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

The new day was filled with new oppurtunities, Alizbad walked along a small river. She had her bow upon her shoulder, and a quiver full of arrows on her back. She nocked an arrow watching the small fish swimming through the water. An apple hanged from a tree, she pulled on the string and took aim at the apple. Her aim was focused on the delicate red fruit, she released the string, and the arrow went into proud flight. The arrow missed the apple itself, but cut the stem, making the fruit fall to the ground. Alizbad hopped over the river and retrieved the apple and her arrow, then took a bite out of the apple.

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Opening his eyes, Foster winced at the sunlight shining past the leaves. Where am I? He was almost positive he hadn't been anywhere near a forest, but for some reason he was. The male rubbed his eyes furiously, in hopes that maybe his sight will return and adjust, only for him to see spots once he opened them again. [********]. He wasn't so sure it was a good thing to be alone in a place like this, seeing as he was virtually all alone. Or was he? A glance around through squinted eyes, he noticed that yes, he was in fact, alone. But for how long? And why did his head ache so badly? It was like someone had hit him in the back of the head with a shotgun.

Fingers slid to the nape, only to be met with sticky hair that clung to the skin. Yep, someone must've struck him when he wasn't paying attention. Had to be that b***h of a woman that he had to call mother. Damned woman, he knew she was nothing more than an evil b***h. No use complaining. You need to clean yourself up. Rising to his feet, Foster groaned behind his hand, nausea settling through, before he was able to take cautious, slow steps through the mossy ground.

Tweet, tweet, tweet.

Damned birds needed to shut the hell up. He was tired of listening to their damned tweeting and the fluttering of their wings. But more importantly, he hated that his cranium throbbed and had a heartbeat. God only knew how much pain he was in right now, because he couldn't even think of a proper adjective to how much this crap hurt. Just a few more meters. I can smell the faint scent of a lake nearby. Stumbling out of the brush and onto the gravely ground of the lake's bank, Foster was grateful for the distraction to his headache when a stupid rock managed to lodge itself on his knee. It hurt like hell, but it was something he can deal with, much better than skull bash.

Slowly, he made his way over to the crystal clear waters, not paying attention to his surroundings, and dipped his fingers in the cool liquid. It was refreshing, that much he knew, when he lightly rubbed the back of his head and neck repeatedly, his hand coating with runny blood. At least his skin felt clean, and the wound seemed to have closed. Settling onto the bank, he slipped up his bandana that clung around his neck and breathed out a breath of relief once he calmed down enough.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              There was a lake and a village not far from that. Village, lake. Lake, then village. Lake near the village. Razekial was trying his best to get those two things in his head. At the moment he was close to the lake. Not so close as to where he could look into the water. He had this thing with water, this hate. It was like a mutual hate, or so he liked to think at times. His mind was too busy, just simply too busy. ”Dammit.” A soft curse was muttered as he shook his head, clearing the thoughts for now, aside from remembering that there was a village somewhere near that lake. Speaking of the lake, there was something in it that bothered him. He wished to discover what it was, but he wasn’t going near that water. The small male simply let out a little sigh and turned to head into the woods. That is, until something distracted him.

He blinked, blue eyes looking around in front of him as a new presence came into the area. For a moment he figured it was somewhere out in the woods until he turned around. Someone else at the lake? He’d not seen many other people aside from the ones in the sort of populated areas. What was he doing? Razekial squinted, but from where he was he couldn’t quite tell. Something to do with sticking his hands in the water. Perhaps this would disturb the thing in the lake? That made him somewhat excited, and definitely more interested in the area. He figured he would stick around for a bit, watching from behind a tree, not that he was completely unnoticeable. He just didn’t think he should run out towards the lake and risk startling the male, or getting attacked if something was indeed in the lake.

W I T H : ---
                                              L O C A T I O N : Behind a tree at the lake... sort of creeping, sort of

User Image
Eridan Ampora

Eridan had came out of the water just before the black haired male had arrived at the lake. He was behind him now.

"Hello. And who might you be?" He had his head tilted to the right and his arms crossed. His currently silver eyes glowed faintly in the sunlight that he hated so much. His glasses were steaming up a bit, but he could live with that.

The young troll was in a particularly bad mood today, it seemed.

He glanced over his shoulder as he heard something shuffle, but thought nothing of it.

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Tensing, Foster pulled all his nerves together to not react to the presence behind him. Well react negatively. He was weak right now, and though he could probably hold his own, his head was in too much of a fog to teleport, let alone use his black magic. Calmly, Foster turned to look behind him, curiosity shimmering just above the orchid colored eyes. "Hello." He stated with caution, uncertain that his words might set the man that loomed behind him off. "I go by the name Foster Sloan. I'm a demon." He wasn't sure why he said that. Maybe it could've been because it was who he is. He is a demon, nothing more, nothing less. But it was this guy that made him curious.

"And who might you be?" He repeated his question to him. Of course the male was distracted, judging by the way he glanced over his shoulder, and that caused Foster to be even more curious. Was he being followed? Or was he just reacting to the noises animals would often make? Rising to his feet, he stepped a bit to the side and glanced at the direction the young man had looked, maybe seeing if he could catch a glimpse of whatever it was. He saw a speck of white, though he brushed it off, claiming that it was probably just the sun reflecting off dew or tree sap.

ooc: Ah, sorry if I'm being a bit slow. Gotta make it longer 'n all. ^_^

User Image
Eridan Ampora

Without moving his head or eyes, Eridan introduced himself. "I am Eridan Ampora." He returned his eyes to Foster. "A Troll, nothing more." Eridan now turned his body to face the tree. He knew something was there. "Alright, that's enough creeping." He sighed. "I'll try not to bite your head of or... whatever."

Eridan had had enough of this fogging of his glasses. He dropped his guard to clean them off with his dry shirt. Most of his clothes were waterproof.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Nothing was in the lake? Razekial was confused, or maybe he had just been off. There had been something in the lake, maybe, but now it was out. Perhaps when he was turned it had crawled out, the new horned being was behind the dark-haired male. Instead of some horrible looking lake monster it was merely a being with a humanoid appearance. Aside from those horns and other features. Perhaps he was a lake monster; he just didn’t look like one at the moment. Whatever he was, he was in a sort of foul mood, as he could hear from what he picked up in the conversation. Not that it was much of a conversation at the moment, just a simple exchange of names and what they were. Both those things he would keep in his mind.

When he was about to come out from around the tree, deciding that nothing big was going to happen, he was addressed. Or at least he believed he was. No one else around here besides those two, him, and some animals for right now. ”It’s not really creeping if one knows you’re there. Observing would be a better way of putting it… But that’s just my thought on it.” Once he was close enough, around 4 feet or so from either of them, he spoke. His voice was quiet and even. The small male was being anything but smart in saying what he had, or so his expression said. He really didn’t think of it as creeping up on one when they could spot or feel his presence. His eyes landed on the demon for a short second before he was distracted by the other’s movement. When he saw it was only a move to clean his glasses he relaxed a bit. ”Oh, and since I’ve already learned your names it’s only fair I share mine. I’m Razekial. Razekial Aiden if last names are needed.”

ooc://
                                              It's all gewd. I'm slow too, though I'm just slow in general xD

W I T H : Eridan and Foster
                                              L O C A T I O N : Forest, near lake

Dapper Reveler

Name: Plubus Crux
        Race: Witch
        Personality: Lewd, cocky, and easy-going. He doesn't take much seriously, and generally does what he wants when he wants.
        Bio: Plubus is the son of two witches, so his magical abilities were pretty much guaranteed. He seems to be running from someone or something, but given the amount of people he's pissed off in his life, it's not too surprising he's being searched for (or hunted, as the case might be).
        Appearance:
        User Image

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

So there had been someone lurking around. He half expected some huge beast, or possibly a beautiful maiden of the forest. Well the last part was just because he saw white. It wasn't like white meant woman, per say, but it had been the first thing to come to his mind when he brooded the possibility over. Sliding his hands deep into his sweater's pockets, the lower portion of his face obscured by the black bandana with a smiley face on it, he watched the humanoid creature pop out from it's hiding place. His first thought was that maybe it was a woman, with the feminine eyes and the long hair, but that was squashed when he noticed the lack of breasts. Not that she couldn't possibly be flat-chested, but even flat chested girls still had a form of bump when it came to their breasts. Why was he talking about this?

Clearing his head, he cocked an eyebrow at the blonde. He was able to hear their conversation from all the way over there? He must've had some good hearing, but Foster had a tendency to keep his voice low. It was mostly so that his a*****e father wouldn't hear the conversation between him and his b***h of a step-mother. The thought of that wretched woman made his eyes darken with spite, to which he adverted his gaze so that his two acquaintances didn't think he was being hostile towards them. The damned woman was really getting to him, if the mere thought of her made him lose his cool. If it could be called losing his cool that is.

Composed, Foster looked upon the two males in apathy. He wasn't sure who was holding the conversation stick, but he knew he wasn't. Or was he? "So it's Foster, Razekial, and Eridan. A demon, a troll, and a...?" Foster trailed off, unsure what Razekial was, seeing as he hadn't exactly said anything about what he was.

ooc: Glad I'm not alone then. ^_^

User Image
Eridan Ampora

Eridan placed his glasses on his face once more. He looked up at Razekiel. "You don't smell human. What are you?"

Eridan crossed his arms again. He was still in this foul mood, but it was improving. "I like how neither of you seem concerned about me being a Troll." Most people found that disconcerting. He couldn't help what he was. He sighed.

((I'm such a bad rper))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces