Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Sweets? Despite it all, despite his denial, he couldn't stop himself from liking sweets. He didn't understand why, and he had hoped that no one would find out. But if they were going to go to a bakery, well he was ********. But Razekial had decided on it. So with a nod, he motioned to the male to go. "Maybe we can get something for Eridan while we're there." He didn't know why he cared about the troll, seeing as he just met him and all, but he did. Well it wasn't like it was a bad thing, right? People care about others all the time.

Walking side by side, the male only now realized something about his companion. It was the ring around his neck, that's what made him curious. He was uncertain why he hadn't paid attention before. Staring forward, Foster contemplated on whether he should ask him or not. Well they were nearing the bakery, judging by the scent looming in the air. Fresh baked bread, sweet sugar coating, and chocolate glaze, yeah, they were getting closer. "Razekial, what's that around your neck?" He finally asked just a few feet away from getting there.

ooc: i hate that they're short.
                                          Well short for me at least.

And, well it could be like an Amish place. I'll consider it like that.

Timid Gawker

Name: Melinda Ryuu
Race: Dragon
Personality: Melinda is short-tempered, but is curious as to how humanoids interact. She travels in disguise part of the time to mingle with 'the little people'.
Humanoid Guise: User Image

True Glory: User Image

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial wouldn’t have minded all that much if the demon would have said something, but he hadn’t and he couldn’t read minds so he somewhat cheerfully nodded in return to the other and started off. He too liked sweets, though he wouldn’t flip out over them and they didn’t give him a rush or anything. The small male just really enjoyed the taste of sweet things. His mind drifted away from that thought though and nodded once more. This time it was to what was said about Eridan. ”That sounds like a good idea. He’ll need something when he wakes up.” Not that he would probably want it, sometimes getting hurt badly didn’t leave one with much of an appetite, but he would still need something to eat. Razekial only knew that the Troll was hurt bad enough for it to have been life threatening, nothing more. He wasn’t even sure how he felt about the troll as he hadn’t talked too long with him. While somewhat shy or just gloomy, he seemed nice enough. He was still sort of studying Foster as well and at the moment he too seemed friendly.

He hoped they would get there soon, now that food had been mentioned he was getting hungry. Though, it wasn’t really the sort of hungry for anything one would find in a bakery… Well, maybe. But he’d eat it anyway, it’d help keep him from being hungry for a bit. As they walked his attention drifted away from Foster for a bit as he eyed the village people. Many of them were human but every now and then he picked up on something different. Good to know it wasn’t one of those villages where the people might not have wanted other beings in their company. Then, it was back to the demon. For a second or two he didn’t realize what the other was talking about and gave him a confused look. ”What’s what?” He kind of touched around before the confused expression was gone and he nodded. ”Oh. It’s a scar. My brother and I got into a fight, obviously not just some slap fight either. That was a long time ago though.” He rubbed at his throat and frowned a bit, but shrugged it off. He didn’t mind answering the question, just as he didn’t mind answering any question or even talking about things.

The small male stopped and looked up. ”Looks like we’re here.” With that he looked to Foster with a smile, glad they didn’t have to run all around the village to find it.

ooc://
                                              Good enough for me, definitely better than nothing at all!
                                              && that sounds good, they do live out in the middle of a forest after all.

W I T H : Foster
                                              L O C A T I O N : Village, outside of bakery

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

The major flaw in that, is what the troll preferred. He wasn't exactly sure what he might like, or if he could even eat sweets at all. Well they'll get an assortment, in the mean time, he was thinking about what he was going to get. He hoped they had sugar coated donuts. That stuff was always good.

"It's a scar." What? Oh right, he asked a question. That had momentarily slipped his mind. Kind of sad though. Paying attention this time, Foster listened to what he said about his brother. Well whatever they were fighting about, it must've something important, seeing as the male scarred the other. He would delve deeper, but he didn't know him as well to be that concerned. Plus, he wasn't a woman. With a nod, Foster was satisfied with the answer and that, essentially, was the end of that conversation. A few more steps and they were there. Which was good, because he worked up a small appetite. He would return the smile Razekial sent him, but because of his bandana, he couldn't do that very well, but a nod was always sufficient. Or with him it was.

Upon entering the store, he was assaulted with the sweet nectar that was sweet bread. Looking around, the shelves were stalked with freshly made bread and preserved as best it could behind a glass door. And that had been one side of the store. On the other side, he could see an assortment of bread that was mostly used for making sandwiches or things of that nature. Nestled in one corner, though, was a cluster of tables and chairs. Probably for people would would take their time to eat their bread here and rest. "I guess we pick whatever we want." He motioned for the round steel tray and tongs on the counter.

"Welcome!" One of the workers, an older gentleman with a fatherly smile hollered from the back, his body bent back so that he could see them through the opening. "Pick whatever you like and my wife will be with you in a moment." So he was right. "We'll share a tray, seeing as there would be no sense it getting two trays if we're not going to fill it up." Well maybe Razekial wasn't. He found a few pastry's worth his affection. Rather, this whole place deserved his affection, and it was through sheer will power that Foster wasn't beaming with joy and bounding off the walls for some sweet bread.

Whisking a tray and a pair of tongs, the demon was already at the cases, searching every inch of the glorious delight that made his mouth water. He had to control himself, lest he freak out the patrons and make them shiver at how much sweets he could pack into his gullet.

ooc: Despite it all, I'm no where near Foster when it comes to sweets. >u>;
                                          I'd probably start crying at how much sweetness was there, and get diabetes if I saw him eat it all.
                                          *nods* They do, don't they?

Sparkly Businesswoman

Somnolent Hex

"Plus, he wasn't a woman."
xD I luled. Kind of made my night.

&& I like my sweets as well, but Foster seems like he REALLY REALLY likes them xD

I have to get off for the night, I would have been working on a reply, but I had a totally super duper fun time at the dentist's today xD I gotta get to bed.

I gotta get to school a little early, so I'll reply when I get home then.

Anxious Divorcee

Name: Simon Young
Race: Half Angel
Personality: He's a good guy. Helpful. Caring. But he's an awfully quiet person and usually keeps to himself.
Appearance: Simon Young

Name: Amberline Stone
Race: Demon
Personality: She's awfully helpful and stubborn. She's rather kind, even if she might be a bit much, and though she doesn't always feel it, there's sometimes a dark side that looms almost murderous when there is a lot of blood.
Appearance: Amberline Stone

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              The small male didn’t really smell anything when he went into the store. It was bad enough to look at something or hear the mention of food and have his stomach nag him, he didn’t need to smell around. Plus, it looked good without having to smell. Busy looking around he almost didn’t hear Foster, distracted by this and that, mainly his thoughts. However, he happened to glance over just in time to realize the other male was indeed saying something. Something about picking their own things. Razekial had to shrug at that. Obviously he wouldn’t know anything about it either, so he looked around for some sort of sign. Not that it was needed because soon a man called out to them, making him look up and over to where the voice was coming from. Then they got their answer and Razekial looked to his demon companion.

Foster gabbed one tray, mentioning that they would probably only need one and Razekial nodded to that. ”I definitely won’t be able to fill up a tray.” One or two things would hold him over. As a matter of fact, two was his limit on stuffing himself with human foods, though he hated that fact he supposed there was nothing he could do about it. He spotted some sweet looking things and appeared to think about them, a little too long really, but in the end, whatever it was, he made up his mind to not do that. Candy was one thing. If he was going to stuff his face with something, candy was safer. He’d better stick to just bread for now. Nodding at that he looked back to Foster, wondering what he was going to get and it seemed like he was already on it. Well that was certainly quick, it was almost as if the demon had been waiting to get something sweet, and maybe he had.

”What are you getting?” Just curious about the name mostly.

I apologize about this post.
                                              The shortness of it and the time it took me to post.
                                              Had a project to finish and I'm not feeling too well @.@

W I T H :
                                              L O C A T I O N :
                                              F E E L I N G :
                                              T H O U G H T :

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                            Simon Young

It had been through much will power that Simon didn't reveal himself when Amberline had burst through the door with a large man and a young one bleeding in his arms. It took even more will power not to come out from the shadows to help the demon healer with the bleeding male seated on the table. Rather, the male waited in the surgery like room in silence and watched the young woman work her magic on the table where the troll laid.

"You could've always come out." She had finally said, once everything that settled down and she returned to the room, dressed in a fresh pair of overalls and her hands pale from her washing, no doubt. Her eyes spoke in volumes of the concern she had when the male's blood had coated her fair skin, but her smile alleviated his nerves that she wasn't about to go psycho murder on him because of the blood. He shook his head, unsure if he should have, seeing as he was now just being a creepy lurker in the corner of the room. She sighed, but it wasn't meant to be offensive, if a sigh could be considered offensive, and bustled around.

When the broader troll returned, both of them watched how comforting he was being with the younger one. Simon thought they were father and son, but Amberline seemed to think otherwise. "Eridan's having a nightmare, or what?" Amberline piped in as she put away the bandages she used to cover up the troll's wound. Simon, on the other hand, had remained rooted in his place in the corner of the room, seated on the hardwood desk as hie peered through his mask. Even though he could see everything clearly with a slight blue tint, they couldn't see his own eyes.

ooc: Figured I'd made the demon/nurse thing someone real. It was actually just gonna be Simon but eh.
                                            & it's cool. I can still work with it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

InuyaShuron

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Foster clicked the roof of his mouth as his eyes stared intensely at the way these beautiful golden, sugary treats laid there, waiting for him to devour them all. If there was one thing about him, he took forever deciding something. He could spend fifteen minutes standing in front of a store and look over everything it had to offer. Blowing out a sigh, and moving his bandanna, Foster hated himself at the reason why he couldn't choose a damned thing. He needed something to get his sweet craving, chocolate craving, and bread craving. Looking over to one of the side, it was then that he found it. Chocolate eclairs. Delightful.

Without hesitation, he grabbed three of them, two fried donuts covered in sugar, and a glazed doughnut. Happy, he turned around and tilted his head with curiosity as to why the male, who had opted to come to the bakery, he hadn't gotten anything just yet. But more so that the male had been curious to what he was getting. "Chocolate eclairs and two donuts." He wanted more, obviously, but he kept himself and check and kept himself from stuffing the tray. "What are you going to get?"

ooc: Chocolate Eclairs. That'd be something I'd try, for like, a bite. -u-
                                          & I do hope you feel better. It's no fun being sick. :/

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial looked at what the demon was getting and raised a brow. There were certain things he’d never had before, despite his age, and he believed a chocolate éclair was one of those things. ”What does that taste like?” Of course everyone had a different taste, or in his experience anyway. Most things tasted horrible to him but he usually figured if it was somewhat sweet, or maybe salty, it couldn’t taste too bad. Which was why he liked sweet things, they usually didn’t disappoint. ”Nevermind that last question, I think I’ll get one to try it anyway.” He was looking around that that point, deciding if Foster knew what he wanted then he had better be looking for other things he wanted. There was no point in coming to the bakery and only getting one thing. That was when he spotted something rather delicious looking. Without a word he walked over to a little case where they had things sitting that needed to be kept cold.

Looking over the few things that were there he decided on what he supposed was like strawberry shortcake. Picking up the little container the slice came in he made his way over to Foster once more. ”This, this looks good for sure.” Well, maybe just to him, but whatever, it made him happy. ”What are we going to get Eridan…?” Though the question was sudden and might have been a little random he really did wonder what they should get. Looking around once more a look of thought crossed him. There were sweet things and then there were simple things. Breads, bagels, what looked like some sort of muffin, things like that. ”Perhaps some bread and? I’m not sure what he likes, or what he will feel like eating for that matter.” And if the Troll did eat it might have been best for him to have something simple and not full of creamy things, sugar and other stuff.

Short again, sorreh >.<
                                              && I am feeling better. I think it was something I ate, plus the dentist didn't cut the braces wire right when they put it in so the wire kept hooking into my mouth xD not so fun! But yeh.

Also, did you edit in the quote for Inu in your post? Cause I think when you edit your posts and quote the person it doesn't work. I just didn't remember seeing it first off xD

W I T H : Foster
                                              L O C A T I O N : Village bakery

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Foster wouldn't be so sure how to answer that question about how the taste of what these french pastries were like. But maybe he could paint the picture. Although, he probably didn't have to, seeing as Razekial was already getting one of his own. Right now, on the tray, was four chocolate glazed pastries and two donuts. Only one of them belonged to the white haired young man and the others, well there were for his fat a**. Standing back, he let the male go look through the cases while he peered around, thinking about what the troll may have wanted. He wouldn't know what the troll could actually eat. Was it regular human food, or did he have a specially crafted diet? If he did, well he wasn't so sure what they would be able to get him then. Well he could spare one of his donuts or maybe the eclair, in case the male would've been able to eat one, or if he wanted one.

Turning when Razekial had said something, he watched the pastry in his hand with interest. Strawberry short-cake, that was always good. Taking the container from his hands, he placed it with the other pastries and shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea." There was always a catch when it came do doing nice gestures for someone. It may be the thought that count, but that didn't mean the giver was happy when their taker didn't particularly like it. Biting his lower lip, he looked over to the unsweetened bread side and thought long and hard of what could pass as considerate and safe. "Makes it worse when I don't even know if this guy could even eat human food. I'm assuming that he can, but the key word is assume. And assume is making an a** out of you and me." It had been a funny little thing, but it never stopped anyone from assuming. It had something to do with high rising emotions or some s**t like that.

"Well we can always take him a bagel. I like bagels. Everyone likes bagels." Well he knew he liked bagels. Or maybe a croissant. What was it with him and French food recently? Any who, he needed to find something. He was beginning to feel like there was a dark aura coming from the counter that was aimed solely at him because he was taking forever. God, he always hated making people wait, only because he himself hated waiting on people. Biting his cheek again, Foster tapped his foot as his eyes narrowed at the assortment of bread. Jesus, being considerate was a ******** b***h.

ooc: It's alright. c:
                                          And I know that feel bro. I ate a slice of chocolate cake and I hate it.
                                          And yus I did. But I didn't think it'd matter, seeing as we're not even quoting each other.
                                          Or the fact that we didn't even do it when all three of us were role playing.

Anxious Divorcee

InuyaShuron
((lousy stupid goddamn life))

ooc: Not sure why you made a role play if you're gonna role play :/

Time-traveling Astronomer

(( Idk what to say now ))

Sparkly Businesswoman

InuyaShuron
(( Idk what to say now ))

If you're not going to roleplay it would be nice to know that you aren't.
Hex has some characters that I believe are talking to yours, so that might give you something to reply to c:
If you're going to be roleplaying anymore.

Time-traveling Astronomer

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

Dualar looked over at Amberline and smiled. "Yeah." He looked back down at Eridan.

He might as well be his son, if there was such a thing on Alternia. But there wasn't. Something told him that Eridan was more than like him... Dualar understood these human concepts, so as far as he was concerned he was.

Dualar removed his hand and sat in a nearby chair. "You think he'll be alright?" He shifted his bright violet eyes to Amberline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff