3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

Alizbad found herself alone for an extended amount of time. She sighed seeing how everyone walked away, it was just starting to get awkward for her. She walked from where everyone had gathered not understanding why she had bad timing. If it weren't for her shyness, she could find someone who was alone to wander about with as well. Another sigh escaped her lips and all was silent in her part. Alizbad decided to take her bow and shoot a few arrows at a birch tree. She was making about seven holes in the tree before deciding enough was enough, she retrieved them and walked a bit further into the forest, bored and frustrated about the timing.

Sparkly Businesswoman

InuyaShuron
((so... no one's going to notice Eridan was BLEEDING TO DEATH IN DUALAR'S ARMS?))

ooc://
Even if he'd been able to see things happening my character isn't the sort to care that someone's bleeding, especially when he doesn't know them. I guess I could have had him follow, but all I could really think about for that is having him ask if things were alright and not really doing anything.

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Finding the village hadn't been a problem, finding someone to help him, now that was impossible. It wasn't like he could just go up to someone and say "Hey, wanna help me out?". It would drive him completely insane if he did that. Though waiting around and maybe hoping that someone would come to him and be kind seemed excessively needy, and he was anything but. Stupid headache. After searching around for what appeared like twenty minutes, he finally came across something worth while. A shop, secluded and dank, but a shop with a chibi figure holding a bottle of pills. Either he was walking right into a poison shop, or that bottle meant medicine.

A bell rang when the door was pushed open, and rather than a grandpa or grandma that would pop up, he was surprised when a bubbly teenage girl came bustling out from the back, her face smeared with dirt and her hair pulled into twin, braided pig tails on her sides. "Can I help you?" She chirped, dusting off her hands on her worn blue jean overalls. Feeling uncertain, Foster cleared his throat and nodded his head. "I suffered a blow to the back of the head. The bleeding stopped, but I was wondering if you might have something to nullify the pain." At least he thought it was a blow to the back of the head. Had to have been, he was bleeding. Concern had flashed onto the teen's eyes, obviously not satisfied that he just wanted painkillers rather than some sort of treatment.

But before she could say anything, the door burst open, revealing a disheveled Dualscar and a bleeding Eridan. Foster was curious as to what happened to the younger troll, but more over how concerned he was that the young male might be dying, judging by the way the older one seemed to be frantic.

ooc: There we go. We can just assume that the girl is an excellent surgeon/doctor/whatever.
                                          ^_^
                                          And uh, sorry for controlling your characters like that. I just figured if Dualscar was heading to the village, he was going to head to a doctor.

Time-traveling Astronomer

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

Eridan wasn't out as cold as you might think, but he was bleeding. He couldn't open his eyes, but he could feel his violet blood seeping from his body. Who's arms were he in? Was it Dualar? He vaguely remembered what happened. At least he could breathe now.

"Eridan, just hold on." Dualar ignored the blood running down his leg. It wasn't his, it as Eridan's. He knew who to go to. The healer would no doubt take Eridan as a top priority.

There it was, the place he needed. He burst in.

No words had to be spoken. She knew how urgent this situation was. She ushered Dualar in and got to work.

Before any healing could be done, she had to stop the bleeding. She grabbed many towels and pressed them again Eridan's right side. Dualar was pacing, feeling helpless.

The good thing about being a Troll was you had more blood than Humans. Twice as much. But Eridan was losing his blood at an astounding rate. He fell deeper into unconsciousness, not feeling anything

At last, the Healer stopped the bleeding, but realized she wouldn't be able to heal this wound. She found some wide gauze and asked Dualar to sit Eridan up slowly so he could wrap the wound.

Eridan laid there, unconscious, his glasses fogged up, shirtless with a wrapped mid-section.
((You still coulda noticed))

((I don't know how to edit my post for that! D: I'll make it work))

((it's fine, don't worry about it.))

Sparkly Businesswoman

InuyaShuron

((You still coulda noticed))

I did.
If you would have read I put that he noticed that something had happened and that your characters were running off for some reason.
However, considering my character wasn't anywhere where he couldn't have been watching the water and that he can't see through the ground there would have been no way to see the events happening there, nor does he breathe so smelling the blood is out of the question. I suppose I could have had him suddenly lose the fear of water or gain x-ray vision to see through both the ground and people :/ not to be rude, but I didn't just completely ignore you.

To add to that if we all would have run after your character because he was suddenly attacked out of nowhere we all would have ended up crowding in some building in the village, which is why Hex's character had taken off in the first place, because of the crowd. Again, sorry, not mad, not trying to be a b***h, just trying to explain things better so you can understand.

((Okay i get it.))

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: *claps hands*
Children, children, children, (has no idea how old everyone is) that's enough bickering.
The point is that Eridan is receiving help.
And just so everyone knows, Foster only has five powers right now, aside from the demon race's powers in itself.
• Teleportation
• Necromancy
• Illusions
• Shadow Magic (Don't be alarmed. It's not like he's a pro at it.)
• Blood Manipulation (He can only manipulate his own blood. So it's not against the god modding rules.)

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

The male was uncertain of what was going on. He had, however, managed to locate the pain killers and popped a few of them in his mouth, pocketing the bottle and reminding himself to pay for it once the woman was done. When Dualscar had went to the back with Eridan and the young woman, it had appeared that the younger troll was in some serious, critical condition. He didn't know much about their species, seeing as he'd never met anyone like them before, but the amount of violet blood that had pooled onto the floor when Dualscar had momentarily paused showed that whatever happened, it was serious.

Foster felt that maybe he should leave, to give them some privacy, but against his better judgement, he waited, taking a seat on the counter and keeping his gaze leveled onto the ground. The older troll had come out, his heavy footfalls echoing around the wooden floorboards as he paced, was a good background noise for Foster, seeing as the demon was deep in thought. But one thing had been bugging him though. What the hell happened?

"Not to intrude in your personal business, but what happened?" He didn't look at the older gent, despite it being polite, but he was listening in case the troll decided to be kind enough to grant him information, even if it was small.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial wondered about in the woods for a bit. He’d checked behind him every now and then for a while to see if the anthro had followed, but she had not. Well he was alone then, sort of. Basically just him and those in his head. After a while he had to stop, realizing something. He was completely lost. Not that being lost was anything new, he never knew where he was going. Oh boy. Maybe I should have just stayed by the lake… The horse lady was probably wondering what had been up with the sudden disappearance of everyone. She happened to come at a very bad time, but that was luck for you. Never really there when people needed it. Well, for some it was. In his experience Razekial found that his luck was terrible. Why the hell am I thinking about this? It was a mystery to him. He should really be thinking about where to go. There were no signs of life out here that didn’t belong to animals. No smells of the village when he took a breath in, no sounds of them when he listened. Just some annoying birds and insects. Insects… He’d hunt for some insects in his spare time. They often provided entertainment when it was needed. So he began the searching, rooting through bushes and long grass, not really finding anything.

Sorry, something here, in real life, was just putting me in a foul mood .__.

W I T H : Himself
                                              L O C A T I O N : Somewhere searching for bugs
                                              T H O U G H T : Wonder where I am.

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

Dualar sighed and leaned on the counter behind Foster. "Eridan was in a pissy mood today, that was certain. He had had enough of the growing crowd and jumped into the water. While he was there, a freshwater Eel decided it wanted to make a snack out of Eridan, but I wouldn't stand for that. I jumped in and shot it, but it bit some skin off of Eridan." Dualar slammed his fist down on the counter. "Dammit, I hate myself."

The girl walked out, wiping her hands. "He'll be fine, he just needs lots of rest. Now, I have to clean up this blood. And no, you're not doing it, Dualar." The girl grabbed a mop and a bucket of water and started cleaning. "And when I'm done, let me look at your head, Mr. Demon."

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

An eel was going to make a snack out of him? How the hell was that possible? As far as he knew, eels were like, what, two, three feet long? And though those suckers could cause some damage, he didn't think that an eel would attack something bigger than it. Unless, it wasn't a regular sized eel. Maybe it was a huge sucker. But in that lake? Could be. Grinding his molars, he didn't flinch when Dualar had slammed his hands upon the wood. Though he did make an effort to sort of scoot away from the troll. He wasn't sure what powers the male possessed, of if he had any weapons on him. Not that the man would attack him, he didn't think he was capable of attacking someone while his... something was injured.

Looking out, the overall wearing teen had come out, the blue of her jeans stained with blood and her hands, a tan color, tinted with the violet. Clearing his throat, Foster watched her set to work cleaning up the mess. In retrospect, Foster would've been the one helping her clean, if it had been him who brought the injured troll into her store. But because he didn't, he didn't feel the compelling need to aid her. Though Dualar could be considerate enough to do it. If the male could give himself some time to get out of the guilt.

Wait, the troll stated that he shot the eel. If the skin had been torn, he wouldn't be bleeding as badly as he was. Either the thing hit an artery vein, or trolls were bleeders. "And when I'm done, let me look at your head, Mr.Demon." Eyes narrowed at the girl, suspicion shimmering over the orchid depths, Foster was uncertain about her. How did she know he was a demon? Something in her eyes told him that she knew, and even more so, she knew what he had in his pocket. So he couldn't quite be irritated with her, seeing as he hadn't paid for the pain killers tucked safely in the pocket of his jacket. "It's fine." He bit out, adverting his gaze away from her. "I just need to rest." He wasn't in mortal danger, and like hell he'd let someone touch him without his permission. It was one of the few things he wasn't sure was right, but Foster had a bad time dealing with people touching him, even if it was just a doctor.

Strangely, all that happened once he got his step-mother. Strange how that b***h woman managed to always screw things up with him.

ooc: It's fine.
                                          It happens to all of us at one point or another.
                                          And I had just realized I've been misspelling Dualar's name.

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

"I realized that explanation was vague, but I'm under a lot of stress right now." Dualar sighed again and crossed his arms.

The girl giggled. Of course she could tell he was a demon, she was one too. But she used white magicks for healing purposes. She frowned and looked at her hands. She really should get this violet hue off them. She was on the verge of insanity from the smell of the younger troll's blood. It was sweet, the kind of scent she was weak for. But she had to hold it together. "Well, you're free to use the second bed in the back room. If you don't mind being near a half dead Troll."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff