Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Astronomer

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

Dualar looked at the white haired male. "And who might you be?"

Eridan skipped a rock across the water. "That's Razekiel. And no, he's not human. You know what a human is right?"

Dualar sighed. "Yes I do. I'm here aren't I?" He smiled. Eridan rolled his eyes. This made Dualar a little mad. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Eridork."

Eridorkdan rolled his eyes again and facepalmed.

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: Sorry I hadn't been online to post Foster.
I'll get right on it... after dinner.

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

Alizbad trekked for some time until she came across a group of people by the lake. Two of which were trolls, a female who seemed to be an angel, and the other two, she didn't know what they were. Who were they and what made them gather about each other. She found herself drawing closer with caution, she didn't try anything with her bow, nor nock any arrows upon it. She was curious of what they were up to, but really didn't want to get in trouble.

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

What you really couldn't tell about Dualar was that he had rather good hearing for a sea dwelling troll.

He looked over at the horse girl and smiled. He wasn't about to be a douchebag like his Descendant. Dualar was a kind-ish man. Many solar sweeps of life has taught him that.

Eridan was getting upset with this growing crowd. He stood and dove in the lake. "Eridan!" Dualar watched and pinched the bridge of his nose. This was harder than he thought. How in the world did the Dolorosa handle raising one?

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Now this whole thing was turning to a huge party, and Foster didn't do well in parties. It was one thing to have three people. But when it appeared Eridan had a guest, he wss beyond throttled of what in the world was happening. He even began to feel the emotions crawl up his spine, his need to teleport to a quiet location where it wasn't so crowded. The one thing about being an only child was the uncomfortable need to be alone once the guest continued to pour in. But that would be a huge middle finger to the acquaintances, so sucking it up, Foster kept as shrouded and quiet as possible, his body still and his expression blank.

Though, when it appeared that the other troll had introduced himself, Foster simply nodded politely and remained silent, grateful that he wasn't being the center of attention. Of course, life was becoming harder for him, wasn't it? Just when he thought he could handle the growing crowd, he couldn't. It appeared like a horse anthro, her emerald eyes shining in the sunlight. Human, Demon, Anthro, why did most women with some good assets always wear skimpy clothing? A splash, a shout, and it was enough for Foster to really lose his cool. His head may have been aching, and though he was taught manners, he choose when to use them. Already using it up with the angel, he felt like he couldn't handle this growing crowd. Without even making a noise, he waited until everyone was either blinking or looking away before he vanished. It would almost be like he was a ghost, or something, but he was just teleporting to a location of his choosing.

In this case, it was the same damned place he woken up to. Only, instead of going to the lake, Foster choose to go the opposite direction. He would've said goodbye, but, well, that would attract the attention he was desperately trying not to have, so yeah. "I need medicine anyway. Maybe there's a village, or something, nearby where I can get something for my head." He muttered to himself, already stalking off. Well he did glance back to where he met all those people, sort of, but that was it. He just kept on walking, hands stuffed in his pockets, and the birds not shutting up once again.

ooc: I don't mean to be rude.
                                          But I have to keep in character. If not, then there is no sense in role playing.
                                          Edit: ******** me and my typos >:U

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial opened his mouth to answer the other troll’s question about who he was, but immediately shut it when he was introduced by Eridan. Not that he minded in a way, he was getting a bit worn out on the talking part anyway. Rubbing at his throat he could really only watch and listen as another being came to see what was up. It wasn’t quite like a room full of people, and there was no one to really bump up against but he backed away a few steps. He wanted a spot where he could still see everyone, paranoid that something might happen at some point. For a moment he frowned, trying to keep his already busy mind on the people around him. It faded quickly though when he realized it and he tried to search around for the other one who was slowly but surely coming near them. He couldn’t see them at right now though.

At this point he didn’t know who he should focus on. Well, Foster had been quiet for the most part so that was one being that wasn’t begging for attention. Though, he didn’t realize that. He was far too distracted with the four others. With the noise of something going into the water he practically jumped. More of a noticeable full body flinch. He looked like he was on guard as he looked at the lake almost immediately. Just Eridan. He’d gone from sulking to hiding. The small male saw no difference in the bottom of the lake and on the banks. The group was still in the same area. Once he’d repeated to himself, in his head, that it was only one of the trolls he was able to relax somewhat. ”Oh boy…” His muttered under his breath as he took a head count.

He went to look at Foster, catching a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye, nearly forgetting that he was there. However, he must have been seeing things because Foster was no longer there. Not that he was hiding in plain sight, his presence wasn’t even there, or anywhere too close. His brows furrowed as confusion set in. Maybe he wasn’t just paying attention when the other left. Ah well, perhaps he’d felt too crowded, or at least the feeling was starting to set in with him as well. Still he said nothing, nothing was really happening. He’d wait a bit, see how things went. If a couple more showed up that would really be all he could stand, and if things continued to go nowhere he’d have to find something else to occupy his time.

ooc://
                                              @Hex: I wouldn't think anyone would find you rude ^^
                                              at least I hope not .__.

W I T H : Eridan, Dualar, angel girl and someone watching ( I think?)
                                              L O C A T I O N : Lake

User ImageUser Image
Eridan Ampora

The Orphaner Dualscar

Great. Just great. This was upsetting not one, but two people. Dualar rubbed his temples and sighed. "Damn kids."

Eridan sunk to the bottom of the lake again and mentally sighed. The lake was huge, and Eridan was fine with not exploring.

And something was up. Getting ever closer was a giant eel. Eridan had no idea.

However on the surface, Dualar saw it. He stood, not saying a word, and dove in.

Eridan saw his ancestor dive in and made to swim away when he was wrapped by the eel. It wrapped itself around his gills, preventing him from breathing. He pulled at it.

Dualar still had his harpoon gun. He uncaptcha'd it and aimed.

Eridan was losing consciousness fast. The lack of air would kill him if Dualar didn't do something.

The gun was charging. Eridan was fading.

A bright flash was seen. Right before the laser hit the Eel in the head, it bit Eridan's ribs and ripped a huge hole in him. Eridan passed out right then and there.

Violet blood mixed with the Eel's darkred and the water. Dualar captchalogued his gun and swam to Eridan. He cradled him and swam to the surface.

As soon as his head broke the surface, he ran as fast as he could toward the village. Would anyone follow? He didn't check. Eridan was bleeding and he needed to solve that.

((nope, but now Eridan is hurt.))

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC: Editted... Twice

Alizbad gazed at them for a small amount of time and asked "Am I interrupting anything important? I can leave if you need me to do so." her speech bore the accent of her heritage. Apparently, by the time she asked her question, the trolls have jumped into the water. Everyone seemed to be splitting up now, what had she done? She noticed one of the trolls were bleeding an unusual color to her sight. Purple blood, strange to her, this day just got some percent stranger.

((s**t hit the fan and I have to walk brb))

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              While not honestly scared of most things he could still be startled. Had he a heart he’d have had a heart attack many times, and around the time that whatever the hell happened, he was no longer able to really process most of what was going on. Maybe that was partially because he’d decided to go into one of his thinking modes. It definitely kept him from trying to listen and pay attention to everyone. Something had happened though and suddenly there was another splash. Now he remembered yet another reason he disliked water. It was always splashing around that made him jump like some startled animal. He wondered who could blame him though. Who knew what sort of things could come from the depths of some bodies of water? Anywho, out of the water the two trolls came, Razekial didn’t know both of them had been in there. Once more, he jumped. He couldn’t really see what was happening, but off the two went into the forest. More people running away? And then there were… Well, one now it seemed.

What the hell? Not sure… The voice seemed to be just as confused… Though that was no surprised considering he was basically talking to himself. Not that one would want to tell Razekial that, it tended to make him a little mad. Confused he was now left alone with the anthro who had come out to speak with Du… Dulor… D… Razekial didn’t know. Whichever troll wasn’t the moody one. Now he was left, standing there looking more or less like he was lost. ”Erm… It would appear that, well, things are much quieter… Do you know what happened?” He looked to the Anthro with a raised brow. Perhaps he should have just headed towards the village, but since she’d come out he didn’t think just taking off after she clearly announced herself would have been polite. ”I believe I’m going to go on a walk, You can follow if you wish.” Razekial had been standing in the same spot and just standing in general for too long, he needed to move around.

Despite having repeated to himself earlier where the village was, he was having trouble remembering it, which frustrated him greatly. Ah well, he turned and walked in the general direction the trolls had gone.

W I T H : The horse girl now
                                              L O C A T I O N : By the lake > > > leaving the lake

((Um, icecream, your post is conflicting))

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
OoC: Arg! Why do these rps have to move so fast!?

((so... no one's going to notice Eridan was BLEEDING TO DEATH IN DUALAR'S ARMS?))

Sparkly Businesswoman

ooc://
Right? xD
I don't see where it would be too conflicting though. I mean if edited it could just say something about how they left before she could get an answer.

I was able to reply to it as normal.

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: I'm far too distracted to post Foster right about now. -u-
I literally just have the tab open, but I'm not typing anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff