Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial honestly had no opinion on what they should do. The small male wasn’t always known to do something nice, though he did on occasion. It wasn’t that he thought ‘oh, that’s too nice’, it was simply because he didn’t think about polite or nice things too often. Just wasn’t something that came to mind. So, he wouldn’t have thought that the polite or nice thing to do would have been to take Eridan the stuff right away. In fact, he’d have thought that was a little bit of a waste of time if they were just going to go back out to find a place to eat once more. Razekial wasn’t about to sit in anything related to the doctors for fear of getting poked or something… Especially after the demon had said something about the woman being crazy. Yeah, not something he wanted to deal with while trying to eat his delicious strawberry dessert.

When Foster began to lead the way he more or less followed happily. Razekial did his best to keep a happy mood, depressing moods just made him feel ‘bleh’ as he was sure they did with most people. The demon then said something and he looked at him, brows raised curiously. At first he thought that the other was changing subjects, the question that followed throwing him off. However, he was sure that it had something to do with whatever was strange. Either way, he nodded and answered. ”More times than none anymore it seems. Like now for example. I typically wouldn’t speak this much. I also wouldn’t hang around a demon this long. Though maybe it’s because you have my dessert, I wouldn’t dare run away without it.” At the last part he smiled. He was sort of joking, and at the same time not. His tone changed a bit after he spoke about taking. Hopefully Foster would know he was only kidding.

”But in all seriousness. I haven’t gotten off on the right foot with too many demons before, so this is definitely doing something different for me.” He wouldn’t talk this much either. As a matter of fact, his throat was hurting pretty bad at the moment, but since he had found Foster to be a tolerable demon, and one who was most likely quiet in general, he thought it would be awkward to walk around in silence. ”Why do you ask?”

ooc://
                                              Both of those things are fine x3
                                              I wasn't home yesterday for quite some time and as soon as I got home I went to bed~

W I T H : Foster
                                              L O C A T I O N :Village

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                          Foster Sloan

Hearing his response, Foster couldn't help but let a smile grace his lips, not that anyone could see it. It was more of just the fact that he felt a little bit special. Call him needy, he knew for a fact he wasn't, but due to his recent personality change due to that blasted woman, not many people hung out with him. And those that did, well it was a strange thing. He could go from being popular the first minute to a complete untouchable the next. Of course, when he said something about the dessert, he couldn't help but snort softly. Yes, he had his dessert. He was holding it hostage, he could do the unthinkable and eat it from of him and it would cause immense mayhem. A short story about the boy and his strawberry short cake. It would be a young boy, by the name Razekial, and his strawberry short cake would be stolen from the big bad demon by the name of Foster.

Strange how thought of himself as the villain. It wasn't so much because he had the shortcake in his hands, but more of the fact that he had picked the side of evil. "I see." He finally said once his companion stated the seriousness in all of what they were speaking about. He wondered just what had he done to come across such hostile demons. Like every creature, there were an array of demons, ranging from docile little ones to violent big ones. Slowing down to a stop, Foster turned to look at Razekial, his eyes, though showing no emotion, bore into the male. It was silent, well to Foster it was silent, and it was almost like no one was walking past them. For a few precious moments, Foster just kept his gaze fixated with Razekial's before he dipped his head as he turned, his steps starting up again.

"Because you are the first person I've talked to like this in ten years." He finally said once they reached a spot that suited Foster's preferences. It was quiet, quaint, and the tree provided a lot of coverage. Turning his head, he motioned that they were gonna climb it before they ate their desserts, before jumping onto one of the branches and climbing up so that he was hidden from view from anyone who so happened to be looking.

ooc: Sleep is delightful, when your dreams aren't so weird. o u o

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image
User Image
                                              Razekial was glad that the other seemed to get some enjoyment out of it, or at least judging by the small sound he had heard. At least he didn’t look unhappy. Now, had Foster actually eaten his dessert, that dessert he was so looking forward to eating, he just might have cried. Well, okay, maybe not. He’d have been a bit upset, maybe he’d have to hit the other, but he could just as easily go back and buy one… But it would still be oh so evil. It probably wouldn’t make him take off though. It wasn’t as if the other would have killed his favorite kitten or something that serious.

When the other poke he just nodded. As for the lack of good demons, he just blamed it on his bad luck… And a little bit on his stupidity. Razekial seemed to have a way with finding the worst of everything at times. Now that’s not to say always. Clearly Foster wasn’t one like he’d come across before. Most of the ones he had come across were a loud, rude and couldn’t keep from being assholes. Of course, that went for several others as well, not just demons. However, anymore he hardly came across too many other beings. Perhaps he just needed to get out more. Then again, the result of getting out more had landed him in the middle of a forest with him not having any idea where he was. At least it wasn’t too terrible. He’d met a few people and even a village. On top of that, he was going to get to have something to eat. At the moment, he was happy with that. Though something soon bothered him.

Though sometimes oblivious, people starting at him, especially with the way Foster was doing it, often caught him off guard and even bothered him. He was about to ask what the demon was looking at when he spoke. The words made his head tilt to the side for a second or two. Razekial wasn’t even sure if Foster was being serious. Ten years seemed like a very long time to not talk that much. ”Really?” He had to ask and also hope that Foster had heard as he was already climbing the tree. He figured he might as well take to climbing too. Finding a branch that he could jump up and gab ahold of he pulled himself up and into the tree, settling on a branch that wasn’t too close to Foster, wishing to respect his space while keeping a comfortable distance for himself, but one where he could still see the other. Once settled he looked to the demon. ”It’s alright though isn’t it?” He was back to what Foster had said earlier, hoping that him hanging around wasn’t forcing him to talk. If so he would expect to be told.

I tend to have no dreams, or decent dreams xD
                                              Strangely enough I only have weird dreams when I drink cola before going to bed, which I don't usually do.

W I T H : Foster
                                              L O C A T I O N : in a tree

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: I'd reply, but my brain's not working right now. -u-

Sparkly Businesswoman

s'awl gewd~

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: Cashews are awesome. -u-

Sparkly Businesswoman

I'd argue with that, but it's the truth x3

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: I finished it, and that's because I had bought it just twenty minutes ago. -u-

Sparkly Businesswoman

Cashews never last long at this house either xD
Well, longer than twenty minutes, but still.

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: I'll eventually come around to posting. @u@;
And yeah, I do like cashews <3

Sparkly Businesswoman

xD take your time, seriously.
I like em' too, especially chocolate covered ones.

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: I have the strangest feeling that you and I are the only ones role playing. oωo;
Never tried them tho'. Then again, I'm not a big fan of chocolate. >u>

Sparkly Businesswoman

I'm actually pretty sure we are the only ones xD Doesn't seem like anyone is going to join in anytime soon either.
&& Ah, I see x3 probably wouldn't like them then~!

Anxious Divorcee

ooc: *nods* It's because there's no room for entering.
Seeing as the characters that have been posted haven't made an appearance. And the ones that have, there isn't anyone to get them out of their slum. @u@

Probably not. =u=

Sparkly Businesswoman

It's a forest, there's plenty of room!
xD But I see what you're talking about though~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items