Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Well I don't know about you people but I'm scared of the disease cause mosquito's love to bite me! well here the story)

STORY:
The year is 2010, not very far from now and the West Nile Virius has taken out billions of people all over the world. The thing is the mosquito's have gotton bigger! There the size of your fists and when they stick there sucker thing in you it hurts! Not even mosquito eaters can stop them, unless 10 work together to take them down. Humans must learn to survive and watch out for the evil bugs.

You must watch out for them when you walk around outside and you can use any thing you can think of to take these things down!

Setting: In a giant ghost city where there is hardly any one, you see alot of sick people on the streets and robbers stealing stuff and the only place the West Nile Mosquito's can get you is a small hospital place.

Symptoms of the Virus:
severe headache
high fever
stiff neck
confusion
loss of consiousness (coma)
muscle weakness
Death may occur

Rules: No godmodding, use (talk in ooc), keep it pg-16, romance allowed, kissing but go to pm if it starts getting heated up, curse if you want, yeah you know the rest hopefully

Other:
The West Nile Virius can not be spread from another person to another person and if not treated in 1 day you could be close to dying or die. You can be saved.

Also watch out for crazy people who try to rob you or try to kill you

YOU can be anything but you must be able to get the virius. So no vampires but you can be a half just make this scary and fun. You must be in danger.

Just put your-

Name:
Look:
Race:
Bio:
Name: Felicity Star
Weapon: daggers and a lots of bug spray and a gun that shots out big containers of it and just a normal gun (pistol)
Look: avatar but clothes are dirty and torn
Race: half human/half wolf demon
Bio: Was leaving happily with family when the virus took over and started killing every one. It took out her parents and ran with her little brother. She had trained to be a nurse so she helped in the hospital but soon her little brother became sick and she paid no attention but one day he collapsed and he died the next day. She blames her self and hardly talks unless to confort patients and there family

*crying was heard behind her as she put a white sheet over the young little girl and sighed sadly as her mother sobbed into her uncles shoulder* I'm sorry for your loose... *she muttered and walked over to another patient who was in a coma and patted the old mans arm, she was at the hospital working day and night, hardly getting any sleep. She sat down just to rest for a second*
(( bump ))
(( *sighs* bump))
(( Well looks like no one liked my idea *sighs* once again for the 3rd time in a row -.- oh and bump)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff