Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aborigine - Lvl 50
Long Arm
User Image

As the question fell from his lips, he heard something that shook his being and turned back to the grave marker just in time to be frozen in place. Then he saw it, a giant creature emerged from the collapsing pillar. The look of shock appeared on the Long Arm's face and then he was set free from the cinematic. Then then looked back over his shoulder and tossed a Fairy Orb to the level one Necromancer. "Use that and get out of here now!" He yelled as he looked back to the Twin Blade and Long arm Lowbies. "You two, RUN!" He yelled as he opened a ticket to the GM's.

--Sender: Aborigine
--Receiver: All GMs
--Message: Requesting all GM's to the Glistening Fiery Torture Valley Dungeon. The data here has shifted and a creature has appeared.

After he sent the message, he closed his window and started to cast on the Lowbies in front of him. "Ap Do, Ap Do." He shouted while targeting ArtemisBane and Hypercide. As their speed was increased he Lunged forward with his weapon ready. He would do what he could to save the Lowbies and fend off the beast until the GMs arrived.

Location: Mac Anu - Glistening Fiery Torture Valley - Dungeon
Area Data: Fluctuating
Situation: Seemingly Safe
Weapon: Ice Scythe
Mood: Starting to get on edge.
Personal Data: Stable

Gracious Gawker

8,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
Cless
Ark

User Image
"Thats alot of questions to ask a complete stranger." Ark said to the advancing stranger. "At least you apologized, and as for your questions the area words looked interesting. Along to your other question for the monsters, I have no idea, im just a newbie. First time logging in actually." Shrugging as he said the last part. "What about you? Why are you here?' He asked. If she was gunna get information out of him, he might as well do the same.

Location: ⌂Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground, The Hulle Granz Catedral.
Data: Good
Situation: Stranger Danger
Class: Adept Rouge (Blade Brandier)
Weapon: Blade Guifei
Level: 1
Mood: Confused.

Fused Split

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyra, Heavyblade

Checking her inventory, she noted down the random item received from the GM. It wasn't much, just a ring, but it did add a few buffs, +4 Str, 20% Health Regen, that was about it. Still, it was useful. After equipping the ring, she approached the Chaos Gate, looking at the various areas she could travel to. Not wanting to go anywhere too hard, she stood near the gate, checking the recommended levels, the area types, ect. She didn't fancy dying in her first combat, so this was pretty important.

She eventually decided on the Hulle Granz Cathedral. From what she had heard, there were supposedly no enemy mobs there, but with luck, she would be able to find a party of some kind, or perhaps engage in some low-level friendly PvP. Activating the port to the Cathedral, she appeared in front of a large structure, beautiful in construction. Thankfully, it wasn't as crowded as the Root Town, most people apparently going to areas with actual enemies. She had her hand wrapped around the grip of her blade as she entered the building, she had heard of hackers and high-level griefers hiding in the Cathedral itself, looking for easy exp, PvP points and a good laugh.

Location: Δ Mac Anu - Hulle Granz Cathedral (Cathedral Exterior) Δ
Class: Heavy Blade
Weapon: Ornate Longsword (2H)
Mood: Cautious, ready to fight if needed.
Situation: Fine.
Data: Stable
HP: 100%
SP:100%

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Before the guy told him to run he looked around and saw the map had completely altered and they were surrounded in a mountain and on top of a giant summit. "Yeah uh...I've ran one too many times today." Hyper was feeling cocky and since he didn't reach his coda of killing he was going to stay and fight. "Running ain't an option...the only thing we can do is fight."

"Can't let you have all the fun! Besides its only level 33!" Hyper drew his Halberd and the boss roared loudly before the game entered battle mode. He rushed in and began fighting the beast doing damage but in small hits. The beast lifted one of its three heads up and tried to slam itself on Hyper but he dodged it quickly and countered the attack.

Location: Mac Anu - Glistening Fiery Torture Valley - dungeon
Situation: Man WTF!
Class: PoleArm
Weapon: Sun Halberd
Level: 22
Mood: b***h please. No running this time.

User Image

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Okras :3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Okras walked around him swinging her hips forward and back then stopped moving after examining his armor. "Oh well it was just a random dungeon they sent me to so I just ran in then saw you and...here we are. I'm new around here so i don't know what I'm doing either..." She looked around the cathedral and smiled. "Its so pretty inside here...even though its falling apart."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Location: Mac Anu - ⌂Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground - The Hulle Granz Catedral
Area Data: stable
Situation: safe
Class: Twinblade
Weapon: daggers
Mood: Happy
Aborigine - Lvl 50
Long Arm
User Image

It was to late, they had moved to a place where they could not escape. The summit of a giant mountain. This was getting weirder by the moment. Things didn't normally go this odd when a Boss encounter happened. As for the beast being only level thirty-three, that was strange in itself when a higher level Cerberus appeared not to long ago. There must be a catch, or so Aborigine thought there was. "Hmm." He grunted as he watched the dark colored long arm ignore him and continue to fight on his own. A level twenty-two fighting a level thirty-three, one hit could end the game for that ignorant player.

He continued forward quickly, and as he approached striking distance he rose his scythe high and slashed down onto one of the three dragon heads, causing a decent amount of damage. He was high in level by seventeen. As the strike came to climax, he jumped to get a better strike at a higher point on the beast. "What, normally something this low dies in one strike. Something isn't right here." He thought to himself as he landed on one of the scales, mid way up the beast. He jumped again just as he landed, figuring one good slash at the head would end it.

Location: Mac Anu - Glistening Fiery Torture Valley - Dungeon
Situation: Seemingly Safe
Weapon: Ice Scythe
Mood: Starting to get on edge.

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
User Name: Asteroth
Level: 47
Location: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground - Hulle Granz Cathedral
Company: Orcas, Kyra, Arc
Weapon: Drain DG-X
Armor: Null Agieas

Hearing others talk he lifted his head to watch the two seamingly new characters speak. From what he gathered they just came here on a whim thinking they would run into monsters. When he could hear one of them ask about why the place was like it was. He smiled before speaking out loudly enouph for the two to hear him. "Its Hulle Granz Cathedral. This place used to look better in the beta. But in a lower version of the world. Their used to be a statue of a girl on that alter." Saying as he pointed to where the statue used to stand. Asteroth would watch the two for a reaction as he just smiled.

His attention turned to the door when it opened. Seeing somebody opening the door with a weapon drawn. It was kind of a fact in the past hackers and a particular player killer made home here. Not him but the very toon that made him start pking him self. Probably a location many still went to but not when ever he was about. "Salvete" Saying hellow in latin as he waved from his seat. Having his head turned to the woman that opened the door.

Fused Split

Kyra, Heavyblade

Kyra glanced over to the man who had noticed her, sending him a quick nod. He seemed pretty high level, and she didn't particularly want to get on his bad side. Releasing the grip on her blade slightly, she walked deeper into the Cathedral, looking around the interior with a light smile.
"Hulle Granz... I've heard quite a lot about this place from my brother. I expected it to be a bit more intact, though..", she said, with a slight tone of disappointment, before slowly walking down to a plume and resting upon it, the old and rotting wood creaking under the weight of her armor.

She turned her head towards the others. Two level ones, like her. An Adept Rogue, and a Twinblade. Should they attack, she was quite certain that she could tank at least one of them, with her higher HP and attack damage. However, the other male was what worried her. A level 47, another Adept Rogue. wielding both the weapons of the Duel Gunner and Twin Blade classes. If he were to attack, he would wipe out all three of the lower leveled players with ease.

Trying not to show her nervousness, she leant back against the wall, her arms crossed on her lap as she simply watched the others with interest.

Location: Δ Mac Anu - Hulle Granz Cathedral (Cathedral Interior) Δ
Mood: Cautious, nervous.
Situation: Quite tense, in her opinion.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Hypercide easily dogged the gargantuan beasts attacks because they were slow as ever. "Level thirty three! More like five!" Hypercide jumped to the side dodging another attack and came in grinding his spear on the ground until it got stuck on something and he used the momentum to lift into the air and bring down a heavy strike on the left dragon's head. The mystery guy with a scythe brought down a heavy attack and did insta kill damage. Hypercide nodded in approval and smiled watching everything on the beast die off. "Well that was easy..."

The fight seemed over but it was only on part 2. The beast rose again now levitating over the cliff of the area and it had a giant squishy ball at its base instead of the three dragons. "Oh well...more a** to kick!" Hypercide twirled his spear around and got back into fighting stance trying to see what was the deal with its new form. "And i thought your first form was ugly...you look like a mutated pile of s**t!" Hypercide taunted the monster.

Before anyone of them were able to get close enough to attack the beast raised it's photon looking arms to the sky and out of the clouds a rain of purple lazers fell hitting them all. For someone like Aborigine the damage wasn't too much to worry about unless he spammed the same move but Hypercide and Artemis took heavy damage.

User Image

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Okras :3

Okras put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "I want to kill something. Why would they make a place with no monsters. This place is stupid."

Location: Mac Anu - ⌂Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground - The Hulle Granz Catedral
Area Data: stable
Situation: safe
Class: Twinblade
Weapon: daggers
Mood: Happy

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

[GM]Clyde

Clyde walked through the net slums watching hackers who were there vanish right when they saw the GMs walking through. The place was a wreck and highly altered. People practiced hacking here all the time only because the GMs were usually never around. A message icon appeared above both Clyde's and Vidia, immediately Clyde opned his and looked at it. "Its that butt hurt of a player guy...says something about the game shifted...what does that mean? Did it literally...MOVE OVER!" Clyde joked and jumped to the side pushing Vidia and laughed. "I wonder if someone is freestyling down in Alpha...maybe we should check with them before we go jumping into the level."

Fused Split

Kyra, Heavyblade

Slowly turning her head to the cat-girl, Kyra sighed to herself.
"A place like this... Would be ruined by monsters, don't you think? There would be no time to just sit back and admire it. Still... If you're wanting a fight, I'm sure someone here would be willing to give you a quick go. Or you could go to another zone. Not my choice."
And with that, she leant back and closed her eyes, exhaling softly. She genuinely believed that enemy mobs here would ruin the serene atmosphere of the building, something that would be quite disappointing in her opinion.

Location: Δ Mac Anu - Hulle Granz Cathedral (Cathedral Interior) Δ
Mood: A little less nervous.
Situation: Reasonable.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Naomi Graham
ArtemisBane

I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it

Artemis saw there was no way to run. She sighed, blocking one of the heads as it lunged at her, and would have gone in for a strike had the higher level player not killed it. She sighed and relief until the monster changed. Two parts to this boss it seemed. Before she or anyone else could make a move against it the purple lazers hit them. She grunted, falling back a bit and glaring at the thing, then looking over at Hyper. "You just had to insult it, didn't ya?" she asked him, rising from her knees and getting ready for another attack or to join in on attacking the thing herself.

Keep your drink give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Class: Twin Blade
Weapon: Ronin Blades
Level: 15
Mood: This is just great!
Current Theme: Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

"Shut up...how i was i supposed to know the thing could understand me." Hypercide healed himself then casted Rig Saem and Ap Corv so he would heal over time and his strength was raised. He went in slicing at the things bloby circle at its base and it released a bunch of blood each hit. "You stick you big fat f%$@!" Hypercide yelled at it imagining how much this boss really would stink.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas