Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

[GM]Vidia

Vidia appeared, ring going down and disappearing. She grinned at the others, taking a seat next to Clyde, looking over at him. "About three more minutes or less and everything should be ready!" she said to him, giving him a thumbs up. She leaned back in her chair, relaxed. "And is it just me, or are they more excited now than that last major event we had?" she asked.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
They come here to escape..
User Image

░▒▒▓▓██ Kaito GM ▓▓▒▒░░

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaito landed on stage next to Clyde, a fellow Gm. He nodded in his friend's direction and began helping him with the crowd's questions. "Yes Yes, all bugs within the central servers have been fixed....No, The monster glitch has been fixed....What? Hell no, Learn how to actually play the game by reading the manual that comes with the game!" Kaito shook his head in frustration from that last comment and whispered to Clyde. "Noobs.." Kaito turned back to the crowd and continued his task. "Yes!..."

...But what they fail to realize is this is a prison in it's own right.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

[GM]Clyde

"I don't know but all i know is that they are getting ready to start a riot...so glad this isn't the real world...we would have been massacred by now..." Clyde was working on one of the low level areas but there was an error happening in the codes. "Um...guys...peep this level. Was the sky supposed to be purple? Might be a glitch..." Clyde slid the window he was typing on and opened up the level view and a few of the codes would reset back to zeros in one spot. "I keep setting it to 6-7-6 but..." He pause trying to edit the map in front of the other moderators and the number went back to zero. "I guess we could figure it out later...these guys are getting angry."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

[GM]Vidia

Vidia nodded. "That's exactly why I love this job. Got tired of people chucking stuff back at me when I worked fast food. as a kid. I can't imagine what it's like now." she stated. The woman raised up when he spoke about something going on. She looked as Clyde typed. "That's strange..but probably just a glitch. "She said. "Like you said, they're getting angry. We better just let them go and keep a close eye on it." she said, looking at him and Kaito both for a reply.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
They come here to escape..
User Image

░▒▒▓▓██ Kaito GM ▓▓▒▒░░

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't say I disagree with that plan.." Kaito turned to the crowd and began to calm them down. "Don't worry, all your questions will be answered soon, just note, that any odd things that happen within the world are just special events waiting to be discovered!" The crowd grew silent for that small period of time, like the calm before the storm. But nonetheless after Kaito's words, The crowd began to cheer. "Events!" one would say "Discovery!" would come from another. Kaito turned an whispered to both of his GM companions. "Like I said..Noobs"

...But what they fail to realize, is that this is a prison in it's own right.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

[GM]Clyde

"Sounds like a plan..." Clyde whispered to the others and stood up from his chair. "ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WE HAVE COMPLETED THE SET UP AND ARE READY FOR YOU TO GET INTO THE FIELDS!" The giant crowd of low levels cheered and jumped up and down. "The noob rate is high...i wonder how high the quit rate will be..."

Out of the ground a pedestal rose up in front of the moderators that was the system activation. They needed all of them to press their own button to open the system. "Finally we can open this up..." He said looking at them putting his hand down on his switch. "ONCE YOU GO TO YOUR FIRST FIELD YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SPECIAL ITEM!" He yelled to the crowd and they got themselves ready to all rush in. "In three...two...one...GO!" Clyde yelled along with the other moderators and slammed his hand down on the button partially opening the digital wall under the stage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Naomi Graham
ArtemisBane

I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it

Artemis heard the announcement and her attention was immediately away from the guy sh'd been flirting with. "All right! Time to get in there and kick some a**" she said, then looked at the guy she had been talking to. "Sorry sweetie, you're only what? Level 7? Come back when you got some more skill on ya." she told him with a wink. She immediately teleported to the the fields as soon as other players started to.

Once there, the ring around her circled and disappeared and her special item appeared. Artemis grinned when she saw that it was explosives. "Hell yeah! Mods are treating us well this time!" she said to herself, then put her hand to her hips. "Now, which way should I go..." The red head started walking off in one direction when a monster showed up. She rolled her eyes, pulling out her Ronin Blades and within a couple of minutes, it was taken care of, her dodging proving beneficial to herself as well.

Keep your drink give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Class: Twin Blade
Weapon: Ronin Blades
Level: 15
Mood: Ready to fight!
Data: Stable
Current Theme: Pound The Alarm

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Hypercide sat at the table while new players came to him asking him how he got his armor or weapon. He had acquired them through a dungeon that was no longer accessible, Burning Blue Underground Ruins. They shut it down since many couldn't run it with all the problems with the monster spawners dragging them into a fight but they couldn't hurt the enemy. So he told them all the same thing, that it wasn't available anymore. Random people added him just because he looked high leveled. To make them feel good he would add them but then later delete them off his friend list.

When Hyper heard the sound of the laser shield lowering he rose up and grabbed his Halberd. Slowly walking over to the back of the crowd with his Halberd between his crossed arms. "Well its about time to get this going." He walked to the chaos gate and teleported his way into the Glistening Fiery Torture Valley. With his arms crossed he looked around the dark field. Bugs flew around almost everywhere illuminating certain areas. In the distance he could hear the cry of an Oh-no Melon. "I hate those things so much...but i could use a grunty" He began walking through the field looking for unsuspecting players to kill.

While he walked he looked at the present for the event. "Oh yeah lets see what's in here." When Hyper opened it he got heavy explosives and smiled. "This will come in handy." He tossed the stackable bomb up and down then moved it to his inventory. After about fifteen minute he had found players starting to lose in a fight and he jumped in to help only to kill them while they were thanking him. The ones who tried to run were killed after a bit of chasing. When he stopped he looked around seeing a girl fighting. "Next target acquired...Hey you over there! Need some help?" He said pulling out a throwing knife in his hand and aiming it at her leg.

Situation: none
Class: PoleArm
Weapon: Sun Halberd
Level: 22
Mood: Ready to fight

User Image

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Naomi Graham
ArtemisBane

I may be bad

Artemis heard a voice behind her, and turned to see a guy standing there. She looked at him, twirling one of her blades in her hand and smirked. He was a higher level clearly. She'd have to tread carefully with this one. "Depends who is offering." she said to him. "If you're looking for a damsel in distress, you'll have to go elsewhere though."

Mood: Ready to fight! Curious, Cautious.
Current Theme: Starstrukk

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Hypercide shook his head and smiled. "By the way you look you are in distress!" Hyper torqued his arm back and whipped a throwing knife at Artemis's leg at high velocity. It stuck her and displayed a damage number but her heath didn't go down and the knife exited to the left and landed inside of a rock "MAN WHAT THE F*CK!" Hypercide yelled and pulled out his Halberd activating battle mode. "Stupid glitches..."

User Image

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Naomi Graham
ArtemisBane

I may be bad

Artemis was caught slightly offguard, but the glitch apparently saved her. She smirked. "Guess it worked in my favor though." she said to him, grinning a bit. "Oh, big boy wants to play huh?" she said, watching him pull out his halberd. "I'll be glad to oblige." Artemis got into a stance and waited on him. Knowing this guy, he'd strike first and ask questions later.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Hypercide smiled and shook his head. "You should be sad that knife didn't weaken you...now I'm going to make this even worse on you." Hypercide began twirling his Halberd around him casting Dek Vorv on Artemis lowering her defense. "C'mon!" He yelled and rushed at her with a violent jab with his spear.

User Image

Liberal Werewolf

9,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Naomi Graham
ArtemisBane

I may be bad

Artemis knew he had lowered her defense, but that didn't mean she was going to get hit. She dodged the jab by jumping to the side, still grinning. "Ya know, you'd be cuter if you weren't jabbing spears at me." she teased, rushing in closer to him and throwing a series of rapid jabs at him. Higher level he may be, but she wasn't going down without a fight.

Raider

5,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Tyson Simon

Hypercide

Hypercide got his side stabbed twice until he was able to recover from missing then he blocked the rest and parried the final to get her back. "Yeah whateva! I was ust charging my sp. Try this on for size! " He reached his hand up and casted Dek Do to add onto her lowered defense with demented speed. He quickly jumped at her and hit her with the back of his Halberd lifting up on one leg to turn his body sideways. He used the momentum to bash her with his head delievering a critical blow. "I'm Angry now!" He yelled flipping over her.

User Image

Versatile Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
Cless
Ark

User Image
Cless was currently at a stand still. He basicly had his character created but what was stopping him was the class he chose. The "Adept Rouge" class seemed to be up his alley with the ability to wield multiple weapons in battle, but you had 4 points to pick the weapon classes and certain weapons had different amount of points required. "I suppose ill just balance my character out." he thought to himself and finished the creation process.

Soon after he logged in for the first time and was simply amazed. "Whoa...this is awesome!" he spoke softly to himself. "First things first is I should get used to the controls and basics before I try out group adventure." he thought to himself as he walked towards the Chaos Gate, this was the mode of transferring between fields and towns. After looking through a list he chose to go to "⌂Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground." Soon finding himself at the entrance of the Hulle Granz Cathedral.

Location: ⌂Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground, The Hulle Granz Catedral.
Data: Good
Situation: Start of a Adventure
Class: Adept Rouge (Blade Brandier)
Weapon: Blade Guifei
Level: 1
Mood: Curious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash